Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mary needs to be alerted so she doesn’t get humiliated on camera. She doesn’t deserve that.

I don't understand her attraction to Geoffrey at all but yeah, I agree. She doesn't deserve that. Geoffrey doesn't care. He comes out looking like a stud (in his peabrain).

• Love 4
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Considering he has been married four (?) times. Maybe like David, he thinks fifth time is the charm?

As for Varya, wait until she sees where he lives.   Very far from the bright lights of New York City.  

No woman will ever be enough for this succubus.  No matter what, he will end up disappointed and angry, eventually.  But since he's convinced nothing is ever his fault, he just has to keep trying.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Boys, this is the spot where he’ll ask you to help him bury the body.

that's the  exact thought I had as Varya said something about only one night at the hotel.  No one will notice when she turns up missing----I watch too many crime shows

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

I think when Geoffrey went no contact with Varya, it worked and made her end up chasing him.  I know this from spying on those old PUA forums.

This is the way Natalie ( from last season ) acted.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So.....Mary/Varya throw down? My money's on Mary. She looks like she could do some damage.

Never underestimate Russians.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Laugh, kookaburra, laugh!

That's no monkey, that's me. 

How is it that I haven't thought of the Kookaburra song since kindergarten but all the lyrics are suddenly back in my head? 😂

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mary needs to be alerted so she doesn’t get humiliated on camera. She doesn’t deserve that.

Mary has already humiliated herself. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'd date Jesse but I have an illness

Arrogant, self important posers make you sick? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Someone should probably tell Varya that showing up uninvited to a guy's home isn't a good idea. Learned that the hard way.

I can't imagine surprising anyone with a two week visit.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

I can't imagine surprising anyone with a two week visit.

Only acceptable if it was my daughter....anyone else, big fat no.

• Love 5

I swear a lot. But it’s more like me talking to myself like “what the fuck?” Or joking around with my friends. 

Lisa spits those words out, she is a disgusting person all around. There is NOTHING redeeming about her. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

As for Varya, wait until she sees where he lives.   Very far from the bright lights of New York City.  

Considering what we are going through here in New York at the moment, that is a very good thing.

• Love 1