Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Yes!!! Please change your behavior, Ed. Yes, she thinks your a bad person and he storms off like a little baby. Not apologies. What a fucking baby. 

• Love 14

You go Rose!

He thought she’d forgive and forget when he has strung her along about babies for so long.   That is a deal breaker.   And she didn’t try to change his mind...she was mature and accepted this was his choice.  

She has her priorities straight.  Her son.  

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Welcome!  Sit down and stay a while!

I feel like I'v been here the whole time! I know all of y'all "voices"...some going back to the TWoP days!

Also...I just came to give you this letter.

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ed is shocked--shocked! that Rose won't put up with any indignity to be with his greasy troglodyte ass. The look on his arrogant face is comical and I'm enjoying every second. 

Ed: "I'm a bad person, OK"

Rose: "Yes" 

Hahahahahahahahaha, go Rose. 

This is quite possibly the most satisfying moment of this whole sad series 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Ed: “I came here with love in my heart, mayo in my hair, and a ring in my pocket.”

And condoms in my suitcase. 

I love how he thinks he's the injured party. He thought Rose was poor enough and desperate enough to put up with his shit. Surprise, asshole. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
Just now, Rabithed said:

Yes, whether it was TLC shenanigans or real, it was very satisfying.

• Love 10

He didn't even try to say he was sorry and let's try again standard bullshit. He's so hurt and shocked....he waited 28 years for love. Dude, she left, gave you some solid advice and is not looking back. And you didn't even go after her. Douchery to the max.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

I respect someone who knows their values and stands up for themselves when they know they are doing the right thing, even if it has negative consequences.  Hardly, anyone does that on this show. They are too desperate to have someone, no matter how low they have to go. Rose is inspiring. I hope things work out for her and not with Ed. I don’t see him changing.

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, Rabithed said:

Followed by possibly THE most disgusting tv show preview of all time. WTFFFFF

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Rose is mad at me!  How dare she!  

He didn't expect that she would put her dignity above a green card.  

Ed sucks, she told him MANY TIMES that she wanted two kids.  Now he is shocked when his vasectomy is a problem when he springs it on her.  He is the worst. 

She is young;  she has time to find her 'king" as she puts it and have the children she wants.  I have zero sympathy for him.  He should have been upfront when they talked online and told her he didn't want children.   But since he is so sure he doesn't want children, I wonder why he didn't have the vasectomy already.     And I understood he thought people watching would really like him.   Nope.  

• Love 12
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I respect someone who knows their values and stands up for themselves when they know they are doing the right thing, even if it has negative consequences.  Hardly, anyone does that on this show. They are too desperate to have someone, no matter how low they have to go. Rose is inspiring. I hope things work out for her and not with Ed. I don’t see him changing.

A lot of people don't do that in life.  And the stakes aren't nearly as high as they are for rose.  So much respect for her. 

• Love 12

Well done Rose! TLC had better pay to change her flight so she can get home without involving Ed. I hope she sticks to her guns, he doesn't deserve her

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

The desk clerk pronounced it the standard key-ev.  I don't know where that Keev came from.

I feel like we have been to that city before with another 90 dayer.  I thought it was Kiev, pronounced Key-ev.

• Love 1