Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

CEO Emeritus? I thought Victoria and Ashland were co-CEOs. Wonder if he sees his role as more of a retired advisor?

I did like how Billy was utterly unfazed by Victoria's attempts to shade him to his face with regard to his lower status at CI. Then despite her repeated efforts to bait him, he delivered some real talk to her about how she's playing right into daddy's hands again.

Devon is practically giddy about the Dominic situation. I wonder if that means something is about to go sideways. 🤔

Ashland said Victoria knows more than anyone how Victor's mind works. Was he only referring to business matters because I think Nikki has the best overall view into Victor's head. She's had it for longer than Victoria's been alive. Meanwhile, why is Victoria spending so much time puzzling over what Victor's up to if she thinks just like he does?

Noah actually spoke to Sally as he was leaving Adam's office and he didn't give her the evil eye. It's a miracle! 😐

Okay, Devon asking for an immediate overnight stay by Dominic was pushing it, IMO. Abby's already on edge and this unnecessary move could light her fuse. Not a moment too soon.

Oh dear, Nikki's huge suit jacket. Combined with those billowy pants? Fashion don't. I thought it made her look like a linebacker and that's probably not what she was going for. 😼

On another sartorial front, I liked Lily's dress but it seemed more appropriate for happy hour drinks than for a CEO at work. Very short and showing a lot cleavage. Ehhhh.

Now, my little guy Dominic is quite stylish. He's got that drip, as the kids say. 😏 He should be on the cover of Baby GQ.

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ashland said Victoria knows more than anyone how Victor's mind works. Meanwhile, why is Victoria spending so much time puzzling over what Victor's up to if she thinks just like he does?

What would a sentient bowl of oatmeal with a mustache and pleather jacket be thinking about??

Meanwhile, Adam looks like he’s going to have a breakdown after every conversation with his father. Is he day drinking now?

Considering how worthless she was to Abby, can Cricket go back to wherever she came from?

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

On a nice note, I'm amazed at what a literally calming effect Mariah/Tessa have compared to what else is going on. 

That said.  I haven't been watching this show for that long.  And as many- MANY- stupid plots and storylines that I've disliked, at the end of the day the worst it comes to is ranting about them and FF'ing if necessary.   

This disgusting custody storyline, which somehow keeps getting worse, is the first thing that's actually made me consider not watching anymore.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16

Y’all? Did I hear Devon refer to himself as Daddy to Don today in front of Abby and Chance??  Because, no sir!!

These writers better find a way out of Abby being forced to co-parent with somebody against her wishes. Sperm swap, ovum swap,  dead FICTIONAL baby (may those adorable twins playing the character have long happy lives), whatever it takes. I don’t want to watch this anymore. Devon is making me rage.

• Love 21
7 hours ago, nasir jones said:

What would a sentient bowl of oatmeal with a mustache and pleather jacket be thinking about??

Raisins?

giphy.gif

It probably reminds Victor of Christmas at the orphanage!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

And don’t get me started on Devon. He’s got his inch, soon enough he’ll be going for the mile. Who here thinks he’s going to be satisfied with one night a week? Anyone?

Agree!  Couldn't believe he had the nerve to ask for an overnight so soon. Abby and Chance never should have agreed. They need to let him know they are in charge and not just roll over with every request. And if Chance is not an adequate father ,how is just 1 day a week going to help? I for see Devon asking for 50% custody.

This all just nauseates me.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22

I've started FFWDing through anything Chance/Abby/Devon/Amanda related. Makes for a better experience. I'm even starting to be down for there being a sperm sample switch as some have proposed so that Devon can get kicked off his high horse. Is he then gonna still play 'we have a bond' card when he's now on the same level as Chance in not being related to him by blood? 

Having said that today's scenes with Chance getting the letter and having to actually start talking and processing his feelings was nice for once. More of this please so that we have him get his head on straighter.

Alright show, we've had enough set-up with the Victor is making moves and Victoria and Adam are circling trying to figure out each other's moves and Victor's big move. Let's roll to the big reveal and also let Ashland let his Lochness Monster Flag fly free.

On one hand I dig Ally/Salad and love Sally having Adam's back but I can't help but think that it'd be an interesting and HUGE twist if Sally was actually working with/a spy for Victor with him offering her bigger game/bank for her own fashion line since she's seeing firsthand Newman Media is going down. At the very least it'd be an interesting wrinkle if Victor tried to pump Sally for information and we see her stand by Adam. 

• Love 17

I was sitting on my “thrown” this morning where I do my best thinking and it occurred to me more unanswered questions about Ashland. 1:  Ashland took his friends identity, but did he also take his social security number?  2:  If not, how did Ashland get a social security number without the proper identification?  3:  Did Ashland legally change his name and if he did how was he able to accomplish that without his original birth certificate?  4:  If he didn’t, than he would have obtain a drivers license, birth certificate, social security number, passport, even a marriage license fraudulently?  All his business acquisitions would be by a fraudulent signature.  5:  By taking his friends identity, Ashland is guilty of identity theft and would still be guilty of identity theft today by continuing to use the name Ashland Locke that he received by fraudulent means.  If it’s true that Ashland is playing the long con with Olive, than he would be guilty of so many more things. 

The bare shoulder look is going a little to far for being in a Wisconsin winter. Yes it’s confirmed that Sharon is definitely not the one to go to for adaption advise. Sharon seemed surprised that adoption seminar and support groups existed. Wouldn’t you think that if Sharon was as good as she thinks she is, Sharon would have recommend Mariah and Tessa went to them in the first place. 

Didn’t Bowie just have a music class for his early development?  Devon exposing Bowie to Jazz might be counter productive😜.  Why is Bowie still wearing the knit cap?  It can contribute to Bowie getting cradle cap. Is the cap a distraction because twin Bowies don’t exactly look the same?  Based on Devon’s track record the video call was more for him to gloat than for Abby to say good night to Bowie. I’ve written Chance 2.0 off as being a father to Bowie and I will only refer to Abby when it comes to being Bowie’s mother.  Even after the video call Chance 2.0 just has to tell Abby that he had the “warm and fuzzies” about Bowie being at Devon’s and than he had to ask if Abby felt the same way. Fuck you Chance 2.0. How can she feel the same way when she absolutely loves Bowie and you are seriously doubting your love for him. I don’t know what Bowie could see when Devon was talking to Abby but Bowie definitely had a very cute reacting to whatever he saw.  Devon you stupid ass. Bowie is not going to sleep because he misses his warm crib and the soothing voice of his mom.  Or maybe he’s protesting his joint custody 🤔 because Bowie is so in tune with his mother’s feelings. 

What more can you say about Mariah and Tessa. Another proposal and more tears of absolute joy.  The love that can be seen in their eyes a believe it’s not totally acting. After the years of working together, I would be surprised if CG and CF don’t have a personal very strong bond to each other.  All natural and nothing seems to be an effort in their interactions. On the other hand Noah is such a bad actor that the supposed puppy dog look on his face looks more like he has to take a 💩 and he’s holding it in.  Noah covered his track by telling Tessa the love was for his sister but the look on her face said that she wasn’t buying it.  Is there going to be a big fuck you in Noah’s and Tessa’s future or is Tessa still going to be 110% committed to Mariah?  It better be Mariah.  If there is even a suggestion of Noah being a sperm donor the old fashion way it would stink worse than rotting fish. Beside, Noah would be more entitled to joint custody, as a biological father, than Devon ever was. I’m sure Noah would still want conjugal visits with his baby momma. 

Two things that stick in my craw about Devon’s parenting skills. First if you are having trouble putting Bowie to sleep in the living room and he finally falls asleep baring the disruptions, than why would you wake him up to put him in his room?  Second is drinking wine when it may distract from your ability to function if there is an emergency.  

One thing about Chance 2.0 and blaming himself and his manhood about saving his team it definitely didn’t render him with ED. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

With Mariah and Tessa living over the coffeeshop it gives Sharon a lot more opportunity to meddle in their business. She seemed quite eager to be "helpful" with the adoption. But it was funny when she had to take a step back after Tessa informed her of all the ways she and Mariah already had the adoption preparation and research covered.

When did Devon get the half-sleeve tattoo on his arm? That's...a look. 😒 Meanwhile, poor Dominic was like, "More jazz? Nooooo! Put me to bed!" 🤯

Not one but two proposals for Tessa and Mariah. 💝💝 Guess TPTB are serious. Yay? But why'd they have to ruin it by having Noah outside looking in on the moment with his hangdog face? Buzzkill.

Teriah? I see you MWTs, out here trying to act like you're hip to what the cool fans are putting down on their world wide web machines. 🙄

What is Noah up to? Is he trying to be a soft place for Tessa to land if she and his sister ever break up? Meh. That's a long-shot, buddy. Long. Direct flight to Neptune long.

Faith and Moses' four-month anniversary. Yeesh, how? 😣

Nah, Lily, I'm not so sure Neil and Dru would look favorably upon Devon's handling of the Dominic situation. In fact, I think one or both of them would've tried hard to talk him out of being the sperm donor to begin with. But they'd love sweetie Dom to pieces because, I mean, how could they not?

Oh damb, looks like somebody's been working out. How you doin", Chance? When you get finished being emo you need to go show your uncle Billy how having a hot body is done. 👀

Oops, ya got caught in a lie, Noah. You just wanted to go somewhere and drown your heartbreak in a Heineken or two. But now Tessa has gotten big ol' clue about what's going on with you. Can't wait to see if she snitches on you to Mariah right away. DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! 👻

• Love 13
4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Having said that today's scenes with Chance getting the letter and having to actually start talking and processing his feelings was nice for once. More of this please so that we have him get his head on straighter.

I could almost agree with you, if they had handled it with some semblance of logic. Let's see, he came downstairs in what looked to be the middle of the night - and read the mail! WTF? When does the letter carrier come by the Chancellor Estate, 11:59PM? Then he proceeds to tell Abby things that he's done since his return from Spain that he should have already told her and she should be aware of anyway. Don't they have a joint checking account yet? Haven't they spent any time together since returning from Spain? Don't they live together? How often do they even speak to each other?

4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

let Ashland let his Lochness Monster Flag fly free.

I'm tired of him being mop's purse holder but I doubt they'll do that^ before the recast. :( Every time I see him I wonder if this is his last day. I have a feeling the new guy will become fast forward material pretty quickly.

Regarding Dom Deluise's hat situation, I'm going to guess that one twin has the Toni* and one doesn't. Haha, probably nobody gets that. How about, one twin has hair and one doesn't yet?

*It was an old advertising campaign for a home permanent product.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh damb, looks like somebody's been working out. How you doin", Chance? When you get finished being emo you need to go show your uncle Billy how having a hot body is done. 👀

Sorry, I couldn't get over how glossy and shiny his fingernails were. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Victors playing games with his kids? The writing is groundbreaking. 

What happened to his cute dog? I don't know why I just thought of him. It was big and white, and really cute.  I think he got it when he was going through one of his annual chronic medical conditions-- epilepsy, I think?

• Love 7

The President interrupted the first half of the show, so can anyone tell me if Devon has mentioned introducing Dom to his alive grandparents? I mean, blood relations are so important, right?

Also, Amanda is proud of Devon for taking advantage of a woman trying to help her veteran husband with PTSD? For using his, “nice guyness” to emotionally bully his “friend” into a permanent parenting arraignment she never wanted.

Are we supposed to think this outcome is good? And where is Victor? The man that’s currently playing, “I’ve got your nose” with two of Abby’s siblings?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, mjt626 said:

The President interrupted the first half of the show, so can anyone tell me if Devon has mentioned introducing Dom to his alive grandparents? I mean, blood relations are so important, right?

Also, Amanda is proud of Devon for taking advantage of a woman trying to help her veteran husband with PTSD? For using his, “nice guyness” to emotionally bully his “friend” into a permanent parenting arraignment she never wanted.

Are we supposed to think this outcome is good? And where is Victor? The man that’s currently playing, “I’ve got your nose” with two of Abby’s siblings?

Yes where the hell is Victor in all this!

• Love 10
On 1/26/2022 at 5:11 PM, Julyolo said:

Waiting for Victor's long lost brother Alfred E. Newman to show up and be hired on. Come to think of it, Victoria kind of resembles him!

I'd rather see Victor's long lost brother Matt Miller!

1 minute ago, rcc said:

Yes where the hell is Victor in all this!

He'll probably come flying to the rescue at the 11th hour before the updated custody agreement is signed.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I'd rather see Victor's long lost brother Matt Miller!

He'll probably come flying to the rescue at the 11th hour before the updated custody agreement is signed.

Well he had better do something before Abby has a breakdown. I hate this storyline so much. I can't watch any of them.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, mjt626 said:

Devon is not only good, Devon is good with extra gooey goodness packed into every bite.  If the Jerry Lewis Telethon of Devon Goodness missed anything, the next person knocking at his door will light a candle at his feet and sing his praises in rhyming couplets.  In fact, he's SUCH a good man that now even one of Abby's family - Faith - joined in the love and appreciation fest.  All that's left is to add my voice to the choir singing his praises...

giphy.gif

Show is practically sending in a few armored divisions, insisting Devon farts art house jazz which IMO indicates they know they've hit an iceberg with this one.  Going by recent past disasters, this in no way indicates they'll try to right this sinking ship.

So Bag of Hair can't work past his sense of loss and failure, huh?  Maybe he should actually see somebody for that instead of relying solely on his wife to make him feel safe.  Or maybe he'd be happy if Devon got custody of him, too.  I think he could fit in that playpen with Dom and I'd love to see Devon explain his next new baby to his bootlicking and guilt-ridden I mean loving family.

Again, Devon's life with Dom is full of family and friends, while Abby is currently utterly isolated from hers.  Show thinks we don't see any of that?

Is this just a build-up to Bag of Hair coming to the miraculous realization that all he needs to heal is to embrace the challenge of Dadhood right in front of him and then it'll be HIM blowing everything up?  

In other baby-related news, Noah is also whiny and off his sleep schedule but shockingly has decided to forgo the pablum Devon is sucking down and indulge in a few beers.  Diaper changes all around and I bet with a little adjustment, Devon could fit Noah into that playpen as well.  Oh look Amanda, you've just had triplets!

You're the lawyer, you burp them in order of decreasing liability.  

She may say she loves Daddy Bowlegs but I predict Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate or ButtBiscuit the Flying Abbott is going to start looking like viable alternatives sooner rather than later.

If Tessa and Mariah are serious, they should consider getting married under aliases in some other part of the Dairy State.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 19
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

image.png.cacf0df0b1acea084ef49d90d18a70e3.png

I'm an identical twin. In the 50's we both got Tonied. Being a twin back then, before the advent of today's IVF multiples, was seen as unique, and the whole gig was about being EXACTLY alike.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

Amanda is soooo impressed with the "maturity and patience" Devon showed during this whole process.  ?!?    "Give me what I want right now or I'm going to sue you."  Yep, very mature, very patient. 

How cute was it when Dominic smiled and tried to reach through the phone...because he wanted his mommy...😠   And Lily continues being an idiot.  It's comforting to know that some things never change.

CF has grown so much since Tessa first appeared.  She and CG really complement each other so nicely.  I can't wait for this wedding!

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 17

This motherfucker wants ANOTHER thing?!? Demanding shared custody of a baby for whom he was legally meant to be a sperm donor. Are you fucking kidding me?!? THEN he demands that his surname be added to this kid’s name. THEN he demands an immediate overnight, as in RIGHT THIS FUCKING MINUTE. THEN yet again he blames the ‘vibe’ at Abby and Chance’s house as a reason for Dom crying at HIS house? WHATTHEFUCKITYFUCK is wrong with the assholes that write this show? Everything about this story line is beyond messed up. It’s sick and twisted and it’s in no way entertaining. It literally shits on surrogacy. Fuck these assholes. Fuck Devon. Fuck Amanda. Fuck Lily. Fuck em all. Way to kill characters with one storyline. I hope Dom cries his eyes out every minute he is at Devon’s house every time he’s there until Devon can not deny that the kid wants to be in his real home with Abby and Chance.

ETA: Chance just needs Abby? No mention of his kid? WTF?

ETA2: Just make Tessa, Mariah and Creepy Noah a thruple and be done with it already!

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 24

Victoria has the automatic Matt Lauer lock-you-in-my- office-for-sex door! Set designers must have bought it from the Today Show crew.  Phyllis's carrot top head with matching carrot top blouse, and leather pencil skirt, call the 80's. Yeccch. I suspect Noah is being crafted into a "blacked out drunk Noah rapes Tessa and she gets pregnant" storyline.Thank God, no Devon/Dominic today, but in retrospect, if I were Abby, I would insist his weekly visits be on Friday or Saturday nights. Gives Abby and Chance a date night, a weekend morning to sleep in, and to to see how much Amanda and Devon enjoy sitting at home.

Edited by Julyolo
Edit
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17

So I was channel surfing and happen to catch a moment of today's Y&R where it appears that Victoria and Ashland hit a double whammy for me. Not only did they have the dreaded couch sex, they had it in the office. First, I hope someone thought to lock the door because everyone walks in like they own the place. (Especially the guy who actually does: Victor. Yikes would he have gotten an eyeful.) Second, I hope no Newman/Locke staff have to attend any meetings in the CEO's office today because heaven help them if they have to sit on that nasty couch.

Thanks a lot, Y&R. Fcuk my eyeballs for having to see that shite, and for having to see it again when I actually watch the show later. 😒

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So I was channel surfing and happen to catch a moment of today's Y&R where it appears that Victoria and Ashland hit a double whammy for me. Not only did they have the dreaded couch sex, they had it in the office.

You're in for a triple whammy. She buttoned up her blouse and went straight to a meeting with daddy. And mommy.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

I really hate to pick on that super duper CEO Olive but wouldn’t you think she would know how to operate an I- Phone. Olive picks it up the right way than turns it upside down (not sideways) than turns it back right side up to turn it off 🤔.  Wouldn’t you think that Newman/Locke and or ChanceCom would already have a digital sports media division?  That’s like saying there is no Easter Bunny.  It’s funny that if they already had a sports media division it wasn’t mentioned until today. Sports media currently reaches over 19 billion people. Ashland and Olive will have a lot of competition but Olive will find a way to buy them all out 😜.  Pot/kettle in Olive calling Adam a manipulative schemer.  I guess besides being a master schemer, Olive loves to feel that warm love ick, in her panties, as she negotiates a deal with her father.  The deal includes Adam remaining as CEO even after the merger but Victor doesn’t include a golden parachute and guaranteed autonomy for Adam. Victor left the door open for Olive beating the hell out of Adam to get him to quit. 

It’s really not even worth mentioning the outfit Rodan the Petty is wearing.  If Rodan the Petty wants to be with Summer than I’m begging TIIC to let it happen. Have pity on the viewing public. 

WTF!  If you don’t want to be distracted to get work done, by Lily, Nostrils than go work in your own office. I’m sure you mentioned that you have one.  So Nostrils beams over his new found success at Chancellor and throws shade at Adam over working for his father. What a schmuck!  Hey Nostrils aren’t you working for your mother?  

Are there cracks in the Ashland/Olive marriage and team.  Feeling his oats is Ashland going to secretly undermine Olive?  Olive is like a tigress hiding in the tall grass waiting to pounce on poor unaware prey. Olive thinks that she caught Adam off guard and is making a preemptive strike hoping he would turn down the position. Little does Olive know that Sally has already given Adam some pretty good advise which heeded Adam to see the good in working under Olive.  I just can’t wait for Olive to find out that Ashland, the real master manipulator, was playing Olive with a long con and kick her scrawny ass to the curb. Olive will go crying all the way back to daddy to actually find that Victor saved her scrawny ass via a plan he set up with Michael.  But her punishment will be that Adam will be made CEO because Olive should have anticipated Ashland’s deception. 

What the fuck is these pensive looks by Tessa?  Is she now considering that there should be more than a friendship?  Why didn’t Tessa mention running into Noah last night?  Is there going to be an alternative to adoption since Mariah and Tessa find adoption overwhelming?  They went to a seminar but they didn’t say anything about organization that personally assist you on the adoption process. They will steer you to reputable adoption agencies and lawyers for a private adoption. There are now quite a few organizations that specialize same sex couples in helping them to adopt. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

I just can’t wait for Olive to find out that Ashland, the real master manipulator, was playing Olive with a long con and kick her scrawny ass to the curb. Olive will go crying all the way back to daddy to actually find that Victor saved her scrawny ass via a plan he set up with Michael.  But her punishment will be that Adam will be made CEO because Olive should have anticipated Ashland’s deception. 

Keep this quote somewhere handy, Waldo13, so you can say I told you so when it plays out. ;D

• Love 12

It's the return of the Word Pronunciation Sweepstakes, only this time instead of "gala" it's "Milan." Let's see, so far I've detected "MEE Lon," "MEE Lan," "MILL on," and, "Mill ON." How many more ways can there be? 🤔

Hey, it's Jack! 🤗 🤗🤗🤗

"Sportsball"? Utterly ridiculous name for a media subdivision. What about the sports which don't involve balls? Hockey is one of the so-called Big Four sports in the US, particularly in the Upper Midwest. Then there's boxing, track & field, gymnastics, etc. Screw 'em, huh, Ashland and Victoria? 😑

Victoria's remote door lock on her office. AYFKMWTS? She better hope the power never goes out, or the door has a backup generator. Might be embarrassing to have to call the fire department to get out. 🙄

Adam's been getting told about himself left and right lately, by both Billy and Nick. (I'm not counting Victoria because she's always mean to him.) His likely getting fed up soon won't bode well for...somebody.

SO NASTY!!!! And not in a good way. 😒 At least wash your hands, Victoria. 🧼🪣🚿🛁

Oy, Phyllis in that unfortunate faux leather pencil skirt that she seems to think looks hawt on her. I got itchy and sweaty just watching her try to move around in it. Whatever, she broke up with Nick because he wouldn't chose her over his family and now she's ragging on the Abbotts to Jack. Perhaps she should seek a guy who has no annoying family for her to deal with.

I for one am glad Victoria didn't greet Victor with a kiss considering where her mouth likely was not too long ago. Dare we hope she stopped off in the executive bathroom and performed some quick ablutions before she headed out to the ranch? 🤮

Nick and Noah were talking about turning a downtown hotel into an apartment building for low-income families. If Phyllis moves to Italy, I'm thinking Nick should buy the Grape Pushcart and do the same to it. Phyllis would lose her mind.

Has Tessa always had those Cupid's Bow lips?

Previously, Jack was steady putting the kibosh on getting back together with Phyllis. I don't get why now he's acting sorta shook at the possibility of her moving to Europe.

Ruh roh, looks like the honeymoon is over for Mr. & Mrs. Locke. She went rogue on him in her hurry to seal the Newman Media deal. Guess Ashland didn't put it on the bony vixen as well as he thought he did, lol. 😏

Now Tessa's the one making wistful faces. Hmm. I don't know if Noah was working her with his apology but it sure didn't seem settle things for her. She better tell Mariah before Noah does.

Holey sheeit, from where I'm sitting it looks like Victoria is doing a great imitation of a C U Next Tuesday. She just had to go gloat to Adam (and walk out on her husband to do it). I bet she's going to regret poking the grizzly bear that is her younger brother. IMO if Ashland is smart he'll sit back and let the chips fall where they may.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

Nick and Noah were talking about turning a downtown hotel into an apartment building for low-income families. If Phyllis moves to Italy, I'm thinking Nick should buy the Grape Pushcart and do the same to it. Phyllis would lose her mind.

Or a large family of goat herders, goats included.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, gingerella said:

This motherfucker wants ANOTHER thing?!? Demanding shared custody of a baby for whom he was legally meant to be a sperm donor. Are you fucking kidding me?!? THEN he demands that his surname be added to this kid’s name. THEN he demands an immediate overnight, as in RIGHT THIS FUCKING MINUTE. THEN yet again he blames the ‘vibe’ at Abby and Chance’s house as a reason for Dom crying at HIS house? WHATTHEFUCKITYFUCK is wrong with the assholes that write this show? Everything about this story line is beyond messed up. It’s sick and twisted and it’s in no way entertaining. It literally shits on surrogacy. Fuck these assholes. Fuck Devon. Fuck Amanda. Fuck Lily. Fuck em all. Way to kill characters with one storyline. I hope Dom cries his eyes out every minute he is at Devon’s house every time he’s there until Devon can not deny that the kid wants to be in his real home with Abby and Chance.

ETA: Chance just needs Abby? No mention of his kid? WTF?

ETA2: Just make Tessa, Mariah and Creepy Noah a thruple and be done with it already!

Then he's downstairs & the nugget is 'down' upstairs; does that baby ever get play time or 'tummy -time'?

If   you're gonna bring him over then just immediately just put him out of sight, he might as well not be there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

What the fuck has MS/Phyllis done to her face?  Has she had even more of her nose shaved off?  Or is it just the Tanning Mom skin and large blue-white teeth that's making her look so different?  Bizarre.

Add me to the list of viewers who hate this Devon-Abby-Chase story.  Abby should tell both Devon and Chase to go to hell, grab her kid and leave for France or wherever it is her mother is living these days.

Also, why won't the writers let Sharon out of the cafe?  Does she not have a home or non-cafe life anymore?

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
28 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

What the fuck has MS/Phyllis done to her face?  Has she had even more of her nose shaved off?  Or is it just the Tanning Mom skin and large blue-white teeth that's making her look so different?  Bizarre.

Add me to the list of viewers who hate this Devon-Abby-Chase story.  Abby should tell both Devon and Chase to go to hell, grab her kid and leave for France or wherever it is her mother is living these days.

Also, why won't the writers let Sharon out of the cafe?  Does she not have a home or non-cafe life anymore?

Right? Does Sharon have cooties or what?

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I'm beginning to think she's just a hologram and the coffee shop is like the Enterprise's holodeck. She can't leave, it's the only place she "exists".

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
On 1/26/2022 at 6:22 PM, RedRockRosie said:

Maybe there isn't anybody left still watching...except us poor hopeful faithful fools...🙄

This storyline really pisses me off!🤬 Keep your baby & don't let Devon claim he's the father...he's a donor! Who by the way signed a legal contract to that effect.

Devon saying he’s Doms father enrages me.   He’s NOT Doms father Chance is, even if Chance doesn’t act like it.      

• Love 23
On 1/27/2022 at 5:52 PM, SweePea59 said:

I could almost agree with you, if they had handled it with some semblance of logic. Let's see, he came downstairs in what looked to be the middle of the night - and read the mail! WTF? When does the letter carrier come by the Chancellor Estate, 11:59PM? Then he proceeds to tell Abby things that he's done since his return from Spain that he should have already told her and she should be aware of anyway. Don't they have a joint checking account yet? Haven't they spent any time together since returning from Spain? Don't they live together? How often do they even speak to each other?

I'm tired of him being mop's purse holder but I doubt they'll do that^ before the recast. :( Every time I see him I wonder if this is his last day. I have a feeling the new guy will become fast forward material pretty quickly.

Regarding Dom Deluise's hat situation, I'm going to guess that one twin has the Toni* and one doesn't. Haha, probably nobody gets that. How about, one twin has hair and one doesn't yet?

*It was an old advertising campaign for a home permanent product.

I do, no I do.  We both do.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It's the return of the Word Pronunciation Sweepstakes, only this time instead of "gala" it's "Milan." Let's see, so far I've detected "MEE Lon," "MEE Lan," "MILL on," and, "Mill ON." How many more ways can there be? 🤔 

The first thing I thought of was gala! No one said it the same way!

Edited by car8857
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Friday's episode was as boring as I assume Lady Gaga's Go Go Gonorrhea Gala at the Mulan bar in Milan would be.  

When word pronounciation is more interesting than the so-called storylines, 

giphy.gif

ButtBiscuit attempting to score one over Adam about his job working for Victor seemed even more tone deaf than usual since ButtBiscuit has a job at his Mommie's company AND his boss is gurlfiend.

There are no typos in the above sentence.

Noah has all the personality and appeal of a wizened avacado so don't care there.

Victor playing mind games with his kids might have traction if it wasn't the 5487th time it's been done and IF him or his kids had minds to play with.

Sharon drools advice like a soft serve ice cream dispenser on the fritz.  Who cares?

Victoria is almost - just almost - as awful as ButtBiscuit these days.  She's become a parody of a bad boss in over her head and her couch sex with Ashland primarily made me feel sorry for the janitorial staff.

This episode felt like the writers played a game of drunken Wordle and then decoupaged it into a script.  After sniffing the glue first.

Oh yeah, Phyllis maybe moving to Mulan.  Wasn't she actually weeping a week or so ago about how important the Gummy Peashoot was to her??

Edited by boes
I misspelled "avacado" as "avacodo". I HATE it when I sound like I'm Phyllis.
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
On 1/24/2022 at 5:47 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sharon's hairdo today. Oy. She's got a serious case of 5, 6, and 7-hea

Well you know what they  say, --the  bigger the hair, the closer to  God😊

Chancel l sweaty in sweatpants and bare chested,   yes, please

Davon can just jump from he nearest tall building.

Haven't gotten around to Friday yet. please, someone tell me know is it worth watching?

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, car8857 said:

Devon saying he’s Doms father enrages me.   He’s NOT Doms father Chance is, even if Chance doesn’t act like it.      

When they take off Dombowies hat he'll be a towhead. Maybe they will go with the tired sick baby route where Devon won't be a match. Or just the custody hearing DNA test. Maybe Stich will 

TURN UP.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 1/27/2022 at 3:52 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Meanwhile, poor Dominic was like, "More jazz? Nooooo! Put me to bed!" 🤯

Poor Dom stiffens up when he hears it; not very calming. Reminds me of a cat I had who did that whenever he heard violins.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3