Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, A-Lo said:

This may have already been mentioned upthread but baby Dom has Abby's exact same coloring/eye color.  How is that possible with Devon and Mariah as his bio parents?  It only makes sense that someone else is the dad.  Although I hate to think that it's Stitch.

Dom is Abbys bio child.  Mariah was a surrogate.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, boes said:

He's Abby's biological child (at least so far). 

OMG, do you think they'll make it so that it was Dickvon's sperm, but not Abby's egg? And then rip the child out of Abby's arms and heart and hand it over to Dickvon on a silver platter, with an apple in its mouth?

11 hours ago, Skarzero said:

But that was 4-5 years ago and clearly the writers don't bother to remember what they wrote a week ago, let alone 1 or more years ago.

I think it's a different batch of MWTs. And the ones we're stuck with now have no fucks to give about history, recent or otherwise.

11 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Hell, Noah could do us all a favor and hook up with Amanda and/or Lily, then Teriah would be safe, and two of the most annoying couples on this shit show would be broken up. A girl can dream lol 

I've been secretly hoping that Sam, (Noah's best friend of yore), would come back into the picture, and into Noah's arms.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
On 2/4/2022 at 1:54 AM, boes said:

It could be his.  Stitch,

giphy.gif

aka Poppin' Fresh!, is a doctor, and he did all this, confusingly explained as it was, because his life had fallen apart due to his psychotic son.  His son was the reason his and Abby's marriage fell apart after he made Abby trip and lose their baby and kidnapping pregnant Mariah was some sort of way to make it up to her.  None of it made sense exactly, but their definitely could have been a switch in the samples.

I don't care for Stitch, never really did, but at this point, I'd welcome him back like he was 200 pounds of home cured beef steak.

They could make the kid Poppin Fresh Jr. Then he could turn up and snatch lil Dombowie out of the hospital and after Chance shoots him he could give lil Poppin a gluten transfusion and die or go to jail. I want his sister Smelly to come to town (Only sort of dead ya know) ((Maybe with fellow loon Max)) and it turn out SHE was the one who hit Delia (It was really telegraphed at the time)

On 2/4/2022 at 2:02 AM, Kitty Redstone said:

Haha!  Yes, Stitch!  I just read his name upthread but went completely blank when trying to think of it.  I'd also welcome him back to shake up this story.  Devon, Amanda, Lily, Billy and especially Chance are just awful.

gosh knows some one needs to shake up this mess - possibly throw a script into a blender - this is so dull I gave it up, the writing is just terrible. They waste time on this baby rabies Devon shizz when there are stories that involve the characters they are insistently shoving at us, things that could supply a years worth of drama.  

it's just wash rinse repeat

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

Sadly, this show is more and more reminding me of B&B, the most repetitive soap/program ever on television in the history of television. I don’t understand how these actors can STAND to do this nonsense day after day. I do understand a paycheck is a paycheck but for heaven’s sake people! Have some standards!

• Love 15

There seems to be a lot of speculation in Bowie’s DNA. If you remember there was a question about Bella’s DNA as to who’s sperm Chloe stole from the lab. I don’t think Bella’s real father’s identity has ever been established. The question here is that Chloe would have to impregnate herself within 24 hours and get pregnant with the first attempt. 

For Stitch’s sperm to be used instead of Devon’s, in the world of Y&R is possible but highly Improbable. With that said, neither Devon nor Abby being biological parents of Bowie would be much easier to achieve. Stitch would use his own sperm and another unknown woman’s eggs and than switch the zygotes, in the lab, as they are being embryo cultured for the next 2-6 days. Than the most viable embryos are used by the doctor to be planted into Mariah.

• Useful 7
  • Love 4

Sally is becoming unwatchable for me. She’s awkward and bumbling and jerky. I yelled at the TV just now when she was “talking” to Adam (COO? Really?!) “just spit it out already!”. She makes me nervous just watching her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
56 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Oh FFS Sally is about as much qualified to be a COO as Faith is.

Or Nikki Newman, Newman Locke COO.   I feel this is par for the course for the show, really most tv shows. 

I love Sally and Adam when Adam isn’t actively ignoring and dismissing Sally, which he has been for months.  So I enjoyed today’s scenes. The two actors have great chemistry IMO.  

Edited by VanillaBeanne
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, VanillaBeanne said:

Or Nikki Newman, Newman Locke COO.   I feel this is par for the course for the show, really most tv shows. 

I love Sally and Adam when Adam isn’t actively ignoring and dismissing Sally, which he has been for months.  So I enjoyed today’s scenes. The two actors have great chemistry IMO.  

I've never really been a fan of Sally's but I have to admit she and Adam have chemistry galore.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Oh FFS Sally is about as much qualified to be a COO as Faith is.

Actually, back in LA she ran her own fashion house. So she is pretty qualified. However, the MWTs should not expect that everyone who watches Y&R also watches B&B. There was a recent throw-away mention of Sally running her own fashion house last week, but it was a blink and you missed it line. Sloppy writing. They could have given us an actual conversation about Sally's prior accomplishments. That would have been nice. She has done more than design one wedding dress.

12 minutes ago, boes said:

Lily, ex-con extrordinare, going from making license plates to being CEO of Chancellor (again, anyone have any idea what Chancellor Industries does??)

Now don't forget, when Lily was in the slammer she scraped glitter off of a greeting card and applied it to her face for that DIY make-up look that builds confidence. Then she taught the other inmates how to do it. She she's got... skills?

• LOL 18
  • Love 5

Lily, ex-con extraordinaire, going from making license plates to being CEO of Chancellor

Lily is not without capabilities. She ran the GCAC for several years, and then she helmed a modeling agency under the Hamilton-Winters Group umbrella. So she knows how to plan, organize, and handle finances, as well as manage employees. However, in both cases she was working for her brother so even if she failed she'd have a soft place to land. (Until she killed her brother's wife and unborn child, anyway.)

Yeah, CEO of CI is a bit of a leap for Lily. But, back in the dark ages Jill was a manicurist and she eventually ending up owning CI. Everyone has to start somewhere...

(again, anyone have any idea what Chancellor Industries does??)

Seems like when Philip Chancellor II was alive CI was a manufacturing company. People used to say it made widgets. Now it's like another Newman Enterprises I guess, with its hands in many kinds of businesses.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 12

lol @boes your list was most accurate! (but don’t get me started about Port Charles, ever since they voted in both Luke AND Laura as their mayor I have been looking askance at those citizens)

I guess the difference I see in most of those examples (with the exception of Sharon who is the can-do-no-wrong blonde equivalent of Laura on GH) is that most are just trading in on good old fashioned millionaire nepotism, where Sally is benefiting just because Adam is dicknotized. 

Isn’t Victor anti-Sally because of the Summer conflict? Will be interesting to see his reaction to this nonsense appointment.

Edited by lgprimes
Such bad typing
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Sally is becoming unwatchable for me. She’s awkward and bumbling and jerky. I yelled at the TV just now when she was “talking” to Adam (COO? Really?!) “just spit it out already!”. She makes me nervous just watching her.

Call it what it is Adam. COOZE.

• LOL 9

Faith and Moses are the typical teenagers. who are never around to help with cleaning up 😅. Sharon just delivered the soap opera kiss of death by saying that Mariah’s and Tessa’s love will get them past any obstacle that life throws at them. But does that include Noah?  

Sally Spectra COO has a nice ring to it. To tell the truth, Sally is more qualified to be a COO than the other dullards who hold that position. Sally is even more qualified to be a CFO than Lily. 

Noah Noah Noah get over it. Adam got over Sharon via Sally and you should do the same about Tessa via Imani, the barista at CL or even the green dress receptionist.  

With Chloe’s text to Chelsea about getting back in bed with Lauren, once again just brings out the hypocritical nature of TIIC via Lauren.  Tara, who actually wasn’t in business with Lauren, gets arrested for embezzlement while Chelsea who actually embezzled when working for Lauren is not arrested but gets a pass. 

Isn’t Mariah Noah’s big sister?  Isn’t Tessa and Mariah about the same age?  So wouldn’t that make Tessa a few years older than Noah?  Oh, I almost forgot about Chelsea being available, for Noah, because he likes older women.  But Noah might have to fight Rey the Chin for Chelsea’s “wilds”. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

This whole Noah pining away for Tessa is so bogus. They were never a great pair in the first place and 3 gears later he is still in love with her? And Mommy and a daddy are so concerned? Please

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

Chelsea didn't already have a reservation at the Gooey Patootie? It was odd to me that Crystal didn't ask for a credit card or a cash down payment. Not sure why Chelsea would have carte blanche there.

Loving how happy Crystal is to be running the place in Phyllis' absence. The Crystal haters must be losing their minds, ha ha. 🥳

Wow, when was the last time we saw the apartment set where Mariah and Tessa are living now? Guess the writers want to make it easier for Noah to get Tessa alone, outside of the public eye.

Nick, if you want to help Noah you should just smack him upside the head a couple of times. Handling him with kid gloves (😏) isn't working.

Lol, Sally a COO. She should call Carter and Ridge out in L.A. at Forrester Creations and say, "How ya like me now?"

Mmm, empanadas. With sopapillas for dessert, amirite? Chocolate martinis though: hard pass. I like my chocolate and vodka kept separate, thankyouverymuch.

I imagine Sharon is past her baby-making years but is Chelsea? How convenient for Chelz to show up right when Rey is bemoaning his having missed out on parenthood.

Chelsea didn't waste any time crapping on Sally to Sharon and Rey. Not a good look, hon. The green-eyed monster has you by the throat.

Whee, Sharon doing a tight grin at Chelsea like, "Don't try me, bish. My husband will not be your port in the storm." Too bad Rey does not appear to have gotten the "Hands Off" memo. 😒

Sally is too much. "Yay for the promotion, Adam. When do we get to start fcuking?" She's a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen. 😐

Just noticed Sharon's shiny gold boots. Oy. Was she having 60s flashbacks when she picked those out? 😼

Almost have to admire Chelsea's boldness with Rey. She's really zeroed in on his fairly obvious weakness: kids. I bet he'll be in her hotel room within a week.

I kept waiting for the DTR conversation between Adam and Sally turn out to be a dream sequence. Is this a slow burn or endless drizzle? Yawn. 🙄

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I can't stand the way she works her mouth when she's talking.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chelsea didn't already have a reservation at the Gooey Patootie? It was odd to me that Crystal didn't ask for a credit card or a cash down payment. Not sure why Chelsea would have carte blanche there.

I thought I saw Crystal (or whatever her name is) hand Chelsea back a credit card, as if it had been swiped.

Edited by Ladybugnine
Subject-verb agreement issue.
  • Love 4

Loving how happy Crystal is to be running the place in Phyllis' absence. The Crystal haters must be losing their minds, ha ha. 🥳

Wow, when was the last time we saw the apartment set where Mariah and Tessa are living now? Guess the writers want to make it easier for Noah to get Tessa alone, outside of the public eye.

Nick, if you want to help Noah you should just smack him upside the head a couple of times. Handling him with kid gloves (😏) isn't working.

Lol, Sally a COO. She should call Carter and Ridge out in L.A. at Forrester Creations and say, "How ya like me now?"

Mmm, empanadas. With sopapillas for dessert, amirite? Chocolate martinis though: hard pass. I like my chocolate and vodka kept separate, thankyouverymuch.

I imagine Sharon is past her baby-making years but is Chelsea? How convenient for Chelz to show up right when Rey is bemoaning his having missed out on parenthood.

Chelsea didn't waste any time crapping on Sally to Sharon and Rey. Not a good look, hon. The green-eyed monster has you by the throat.

Whee, Sharon doing a tight grin at Chelsea like, "Don't try me, bish. My husband will not be your port in the storm." Too bad Rey does not appear to have gotten the "Hands Off" memo. 😒

Sally is too much. "Yay for the promotion, Adam. When do we get to start fcuking?" She's a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen. 😐

Just noticed Sharon's shiny gold boots. Oy. Was she having 60s flashbacks when she picked those out? 😼

Almost have to admire Chelsea's boldness with Rey. She's really zeroed in on his fairly obvious weakness: kids. I bet he'll be in her hotel room within a week.

I kept waiting for the DTR conversation between Adam and Sally turn out to be a dream sequence. Is this a slow burn or endless drizzle? Yawn. 🙄

I would imagine that Chelsea is in her mid to late 30’s so it’s not too late for her to get pregnant by Rey the Chin. 

I would love to see Tessa smack Noah across the face and tell him “Snap Out of It” ala Cher in “Moonstruck”. 

Credit cards are not required at the Grand Albatross nor a reservation because there are always rooms available. I say rooms and not suites because in any good hotel a suite has a separate bedroom.  I associate the suite at the Grand Albatross with the suite at Motel 6 or at Super 8. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
47 minutes ago, Ladybugnine said:

I thought I saw Crystal (or whatever her name is) hand Chelsea back a credit card, as if it had been swiped.

I've watched that scene three times. (Because I'm kinda OCD like that. 😏) Chelsea walked up and didn't hand Crystal anything. She simply told Crystal she wanted a suite and Crystal started doing stuff on the computer. Then Crystal gave Chelsea a key card (or likely two key cards) inside a paper or cardboard holder/envelope.

Unless things have changed in the past few years, you don't check into a hotel unless they know how you're going to pay. And in my experience they usually require a credit card in case you use room service or the mini bar. Some ask for credit card info when you make the reservation in advance so when you check in they just ask if you want to use the card info they already have on file.

Chelsea did not appear to have a reservation so i don't know how they would've had any payment info already input for her. Maybe she gets to stay there for free because she's a former co-owner? Or did she live there before and Crystal pulled up her previous info?

(Also, I guess Chelsea could've had a payment app on her phone which could've been used but nothing like that happened either.)

Yeah, I'm overthinking it but it seemed like such a dumb thing to have overlooked. Hope Crystal isn't screwing up on the job while whatserface is in Milan. 😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wait.....there are Crystal haters?  Why on earth would anyone have a problem with her??

I guess I shouldn't be surprised but still.....WTF, people?

I've somehow never heard of chocolate martinis but the mere thought of chocolate mixed with vodka or - even worse - with gin, is gagworthy.    Mariah says that's all she remembered from her bartending days - did she bartend at a Chucky Cheese?  

That would explain a lot - about Chucky Cheese, not Mariah.

I'm a little surprised that Chelsea's ovaries didn't light up like a Wheel of Fortune slot machine when she started to talk to Rey Rey right after his convo with Sharon about yearning to be a Dad.  I have a feeling he's about to win a Bonus Round and the grand prize is NOT a washer/dryer combo, or a trip to Oahu.

I love Sally, every overblown bit of her.  She's a hurricane of fresh air and for the first time ever, I'm enjoying Adam.  I can see where she wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but she's mine.

But I liked Lola too, and see where that ended up.  I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Think I'll kick back and have me one of those tequila malted milks that the bartender at Chucky Cheese always makes for the kiddies.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
45 minutes ago, boes said:

Wait.....there are Crystal haters?  Why on earth would anyone have a problem with her??

I've always liked Crystal and it was nice to hear her say a couple of lines and smile for a change.  And she is much nicer to the customers than the proprietor!

Considering how much of her time Phyliss spends flapping her elbows around town and across the Atlantic, Crystal probably runs the place quite easily when Phylly isn't around.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 16
15 minutes ago, deirdra said:

30 minutes ago, boes said:

My reaction exactly!

She’s been nothing but charming… is this a documented reality? From some other website?

For the record I am SOLIDLY team Crystal!

Maybe Noah could stop being a mope and try to be worthy of her?

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

Nick and Sharon are pretty useless at curbing Noah's obsession with Tessa, yeah he's an adult responsible for his own actions but if they insist on talking to him about it then they could at least bring down the hammer. 

Chelsea really has the audacity to whine about no one giving her a second chance when Lauren can not only be cordial to her but off her grifter ass a job at Fenmores despite the fact that she embezzled from said company. Then her ex-husband who she tried to frame and continues to demonize goes out of his way to be nice to her and gives her and her shit talking friend a job even though it caused him stress. I like how she excluded Sharon's generosity toward her despite her past actions to focus on Rey's. Chelsea you're not slick but if Rey's dumb enough to pick what you put down then oh well... 

2 hours ago, boes said:

I love Sally, every overblown bit of her.  She's a hurricane of fresh air and for the first time ever, I'm enjoying Adam.  I can see where she wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but she's mine.

Adam/Sally have good chemistry that have stood the test of crap writing(so far) but damned if the TPTB aren't still trying to kill it. And depending on the day I like Sally too. Although, I think she was a bit of a better fit on B&B. Everyone in L.A got away with doing her dirty, especially Bill Spencer. I kind of wish she'd go back to B&B since the Forresters Marones need a decent foil to their bullshit behavior. Because no one over there is keeping that annoying family in check. Lol My off tangent rant/opinion aside, I suppose she's better off here. The men Sally have been/could be involved with on Y&R are leaps and bounds better than the pickings on B&B which should tell you how shit the(leading) men are lmao 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Do people check in at the bar for a room? I guess a front desk isn’t in the budget. LOL!!! Unless, it isn’t the bar. Did Chelsea have a thing for Rey before she went to the looney bin (and, off screen pregnancy)? Because all of the sudden she into and dreaming about Rey. Nick has lunch with his sleepy son to try and get some information for him & Sharon to find out WTF is going on with him. I thought something happened abroad but now they storyline idea seems to be turning into his great love Tessa. Um, okay. I’m curious to see if Richard Burgi airs lone last time before Robert Newman starts. I like Newman but I hate replacements (no matter who they are) because it ruins the flow and they can’t use old scenes. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

This show. The more things change, the more they remain the same. Exactly one year ago we were having the same discussions about Crystal and the bar vs. check-in desk, and I posted this:Capture1.thumb.JPG.80d34695660b33abf0b01b9140684544.JPG

Anyhoo, the Crystal haters seem to have gone underground for the most part but for a while it was hilariously nuts to read that stuff. I do wonder what would happen though if Phyllis decides to turn the hotel over to Crystal. Maybe the first thing she should do is stop wearing a uniform. 🤣

• Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

I’ll never be mistaken for a Billy fan, but darn it, he does have some smoking chemistry with Amanda. 
Time to shake things up on this show! (And she and Devon aren’t creating any sparks on my screen)

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, rcc said:

Billy can't sleep! This show is so bad. Lol Another FF day. Even PB can't save it.

I bet he can't sleep.  Every time he rolls over on his nose, it probably makes a sound like an air raid warning.  When he has the sniffles, half of Genoa City spends the night in air raid shelters, sure they're being bombed into submission by Minnesota.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, rcc said:

Billy can't sleep! This show is so bad. Lol Another FF day. Even PB can't save it.

I can’t sleep either. Hey, Buttbiscuit, have you checked your estrogen levels lately?  Maybe menopause is hitting close to home.  

• LOL 17

Why do TIIC think we are interested or even give 💩💩 about Nostrils not being able to sleep?  What a waist of airtime. 

Jack and Lauren 🥱🥱😴😴

Lily and Nostrils really know how to run a major corporation 😜.  When in doubt, lift  up your head and shout, I’m cumming 🤩🤩

Where are TIIC going with anemia for Bowie?  How far are they going to take it. There are many reasons for anemia from easily treatable all the way up to cancer. There are also genetic reasons for anemia but I don’t think that TIIC want to tackle that reason.  No matter what after the joint custody debacle, a sick Bowie is definitely not a good story line. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:
38 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

after the joint custody debacle, a sick Bowie is definitely not a good story line

I actually am thrilled this kid got sick so soon because a bone marrow test means the baby may need a transplant, and that means we could quickly find out the baby is not Devon’s! (Or Abby’s I suppose)

Also the Billy insomnia story is a nice gift for those of us who suffer from insomnia in real life 😴

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

This show. The more things change, the more they remain the same. Exactly one year ago we were having the same discussions about Crystal and the bar vs. check-in desk, and I posted this:Capture1.thumb.JPG.80d34695660b33abf0b01b9140684544.JPG

Anyhoo, the Crystal haters seem to have gone underground for the most part but for a while it was hilariously nuts to read that stuff. I do wonder what would happen though if Phyllis decides to turn the hotel over to Crystal. Maybe the first thing she should do is stop wearing a uniform. 🤣

Wow! Wtf there were people actually like this? Were they trying to hate on Phyllis by proxy or something? If I'm thinking of the right forum, then I'm not surprised. That place seems to have the worst soap fans. Don't even get me started on twitter lmao

I’ll never be mistaken for a Billy fan, but darn it, he does have some smoking chemistry with Amanda. 
Time to shake things up on this show! (And she and Devon aren’t creating any sparks on my screen)

I thought she had a bit more chemistry with Jack, but idk almost anyone is better than Devon. With that said, Amanda for all her faults, doesn't deserve to be saddled with that fail up, man baby, dickhead, even if it gets her away from the dickhead she's already with (perhaps I could be convinced in the coming months but I doubt it lol). It's hard enough to see him and Lily together. Then we'd have to deal with whiny, self-righteous cue-ball because the girlfriend he cheated on turned the tables. TPTB should go there with Amanda and Jack (or Noah but they won't because they suck). Instead of having him pine away for Phyllis. That way when Phyllis comes back we'll have a pay off of her possibly catching Jack and Amanda in bed together. And Phyllis will definitely deserve that. 

Dominic being sick just seems like a way for TIIC to write themselves out of yet another corner. I hope they don't take it too far. I don't like it or dislike it, but this clusterfuck SL has end somehow. And it can't be over a moment too soon.   

Oh no! NotBilly can't sleep? Maybe Jack should help with that next time Nostirls talks back to him and Jack can cure his insomnia the kick-boxing way! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

It's nice Jack and Amanda still have their friendship. (And yeah, I definitely think Amanda's looking a bit fuller in the face. Hmmm. 👶🤔)

Sharon told Rey she a few new patients. Is the coffeehouse her office or does she go to wherever her clients are? I should think some people would not want to be discussing their therapy issues in public, even if the treatment comes with fancy coffee and pastries.

Oy, Amanda playing referee between Billy and Jack. There's not enough money in the world to make that job worthwhile. Jack should know by now that the concerned older brother act doesn't work with Billy.

Was that hoodie Chance had on today cashmere? Veddy noice though maybe a bit much for work as GCPD detective. The fashion-forward criminals will be trying to steal Chance's clothes right off his back. 🤭

Poor wee Dominic. Feel better, little buddy. 😕

The Y&R wardrobe department must've gotten a super deal on wacky boots. Yesterday it was Sharon in her shiny gold knee-highs, and today it was Abby in her sparkly silver thigh-highs. Ehhhh.

Podcasts. That's Lily the CEO's big idea? Oh FFS, anybody can make a podcast and pretty much half the world does right now. Talk about jumping on a peaking bandwagon. 🙄

Good thing Johnny and Kate are away at boarding school and won't have to sit on Lily and Billy's nasty couch. Ugh. I see you Show, having Billy plant his stank butt up on the kitchen island, and then later panning the camera down to the carpet where his dirty shoes were. Got it, it's his house and he'll defile it any way he wants. KMN.

A bone marrow aspiration. Oy, does that mean possible leukemia? OMG, what if not only is Stitch Dom's father but half-brother Max is the only bone marrow match? 🙁

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, rcc said:

Tell Billy to watch one of his MANY make-out "business meetings" on the couch with Lily.  Definitely a cure for insomnia - guaranteed to put anyone to sleep. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11

A bone marrow aspiration. Oy, does that mean possible leukemia? OMG, what if not only is Stitch Dom's father but half-brother Max is the only bone marrow match? 🙁

I wouldn’t worry about Stitch or Max, it will be Adam to the rescue once again. Abby and Adam have the same father. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Awww, Lily left the lid off of a tub of spackling and it got all moldy.  Oh wait, that's just shirtless Billy AGAIN.  Why is Billy naked more than anybody else on this show?  Who thinks any of us want to see that?  

I hate sick baby stories.  I doubt they'd kill off Dominic, but you never know.  I haven't forgotten baby Dylan dying of meningitis even if Lauren has.  If this is leukemia, Dom's cousin Delia beat it, only to have this particular writer kill her off anyway.

Hmmm...Phyllis and Michael out of the country at the same time, and a reminder of the Teardrop of Lurve.  It's finally time for Jauren (or is it Lack?) to happen, and I'm not opposed to it! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

The whole "Sharon is a therapist but walks around baked and completely clueless and everyone knows it" is written in as a joke, right?  Right?

I'm surprised Abby didn't snap sooner.  Watching Chance nod mindlessly while Daddy Devon gives orders, she looked like she'd had it with both of these clowns.

I think there's heat with Jack and Amanda, especially, but he played well off Lauren today too.  I'm just so sick of Passive Jack.  It's annoying to hear him say he's at peace and done with pursuing romance, when he clearly for some reason still wants Phyllis.   Either really be done, and move on (hint hint), or do something about it.  

• Love 15