Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Fraternized. Sure. Sally and Adam fraternized the heck out of his office,  Hope the building janitors had some Fraternization Be Gone! cleaning solution available when they had to deal with the aftermath. 🥳

Cute of Victoria to sic Daddy on Adam--in a 12-year old tattletale sort of way. Sigh. Will she ever grow up?

I think Victor might have a point about Adam and Sally if he hadn't already condoned Victoria's relationship with Ashland. Mixing business with pleasure is practically a Newman family tradition. AFAIC he needs to mind his own beeswax unless a real problem actually develops which could hurt the business. 🤨

So does Ashland actually consider Adam a threat to him and Victoria or is he just using Adam as a distraction from his own dirt? Clearly Victoria's petty sibling rivalry makes her easy to play mental three-card Monte with.

Victor: Sally Spectra, you went from small-time dressmaker to COO of a major corporation in the blink of an eye. That's quite a meteoric rise. How'd you do it?
Sally: well, Mr. Newman, I effed your youngest son's brains out all over this room. Before that I designed your oldest daughter's très chic wedding gown. Your point?
Victor: my point is that talents in one area do not necessarily translate to similar capabilities in another.
Adam: ease up, Dad. I've thoroughly vetted Sally's resume. Inside and out. For hours.
Victor: blah, blah, blah,
Forrester Creations, yadda, yadda, yadda, Summer.
The World: oh my freaking gawd, let it go!

Ehh, Nikki, don't get it twisted. The main reason you and Victor are now "forever" is because he's past the point where he can trade you in again for a newer model. Meanwhile, Nick has plenty of time left to find The One. Or at least the Next one. 😏

Adam & Sally vs. Victoria & Ashland. I'm gonna put my money on the young'uns.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

Victoria has gotten that feral look again - all teeth and eyes; she looked a bit softer with the other Ashland. She also wasn't as off-putting - when I look at her now all I can think of is brrrrr.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

Wish Sally had asked Victor what Nikkis qualifications are.

Nikki worked at Jabot in some administrative capacity for a long time. She was on the board and was always shown working hard in the board room when meetings weren't going on. She learned a lot there. She and Syph had some beauty retreat/fat farm/salon in the desert kind of business.  She's been heading up charities for years. That's all I can think of at the moment, but she does actually have a lot of business* experience.

*All business in Genoa City is monkey business anyway.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Wish Sally had asked Victor what Nikkis qualifications are.

Too soon. Sally should save the easy shot at Nikki for when Victor or Nikki accuse her of being a golddigger. 😏

Victoria has gotten that feral look again - all teeth and eyes; she looked a bit softer with the other Ashland. She also wasn't as off-putting - when I look at her now all I can think of is brrrrr.

That's why I call Victoria the Ice Queen. OG Ashland didn't seem to get frostbite when he got intimate with her but this new guy, I'm not so sure. 🥶

• Love 8
On 2/15/2022 at 1:37 PM, Julyolo said:

If those outfits on Chloe and Chelsea are supposed to represent their fashion asthetic sorry but they look like the internet memes featured under "Walmart Shoppers". I wouldn't hire them to design dog sweaters.

• LOL 17
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

It’s officially a contest. Who has the worst hair: Chelsea, Chloe, Lauren or Phyllis (newly returned from Meee-lawn)?

Tie between Lauren and Phyllis!  I don’t mind Chelsea’s shorter hair.  I have to say I pay zero attention to Chloe when she is on or FF her scenes.  I hate her voice.

39 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Well, out of the ones you listed, I'd have to say Chelzzzzz. She always look so frumpy.

She is frumpy looking but I think it is what they are dressing her in.  There is no style to her clothes.  

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Did anything interesting happen today? I couldn't watch and I don't want to bother watching On Demand (cable).

Kind of interesting to me, Chance basically broke down in front of Abby, Other than that it was Chloe, Chelzzz and Lauren blah blah blah. And Phyllis is back and had a "deep" convo with Jack.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Tie between Lauren and Phyllis!  I don’t mind Chelsea’s shorter hair.  I have to say I pay zero attention to Chloe when she is on or FF her scenes.  I hate her voice.

She is frumpy looking but I think it is what they are dressing her in.  There is no style to her clothes.  

Chelsea's hair was atrocious. Looked like she styled it in her blender.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Whoa, someone's had work done recently. Lauren's face was looking incredibly smooth and shiny today. I think maybe she's had the Joker-like frozen grimace with her mouth sorta fixed too. I liked her velvet dress.

TPTB must've spent a lot of money on that alley set with the piled-up junk and fake snow. This is the 3rd or 4th time they've shown it in past week or so.

Abby, out of bounds, sweetie. It's not Rey's job to help you with your marital problems.

How is Phyllis running around wintry WI in a thin, sleeveless top? Her hot flashes must be scorching. But wow did I love the stank face she made when Chloe and Chelsea swanned into Society. 😠

So Society's latest thing is an espresso martini. Sounds yummy. Doesn't seem much different from a Black Russian with espresso added though.

TMW you come home and find your wife and your cop partner waiting for you like an ambush. Not cool, Rey. You're not a marriage counselor.

"Bella Milconno." AYFKMWTS again? I know Chelsea 2.0 is burnt as a brand but a fake Italian-sounding name would seem risky to me unless Lauren doesn't plan to market the line in Italy.

Jack, stop trying act like you're not thirsty AF. We know you didn't want Phyllis to move to Milan, but you're still probably going to keep her at arm's length like you have been for months. Yawn.

Entitled much, Chloe? Lauren is your SIL but she doesn't owe you a job. You better hope your girl Chelz comes through and avoids pulling more crimes or that'll definitely make things awkward at the next Baldwin/Fisher Thanksgiving dinner.

Chelsea and Chloe started at the hotel. Next they went to Society for their pitch meeting. Then they ended up at the coffeehouse. Sure hope they drive EVs.

Random text from LA? It better not be Sheila or Y&R, I will drop you like a hot rock. Don't try me. 🤬

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

And Phyllis started with that stupid Expresso martini, but before she ordered dessert, she was slugging back some kind of white wine. Then DESSERT. Writers take note, and let her die from hypoglycemic shock

• Useful 2
  • LOL 15

Chloe please tell me how Lauren has more issues with Sally than Chelsea.  Sally actually saved Lauren from the embarrassment of being associated with a ugly wedding dress and getting Summer a fantastic job in Milan where, according to Jack, Summer, Kyle, and Harrison are doing fantastic.  I guess stealing from Lauren is more forgivable than sending Summer to Milan. 

Chloe, Chelsea’s designs are contemporary but there is no indication of that the way they are dressed going into an important meeting. If I wanted to impress Lauren on my designs I would have invested in having two of Chelsea’s designs made up and wore them to the meeting. Maybe just maybe they did that because what they are wearing is hideously unflattering.  Lauren should not have made that decision after having wine. Lauren should live to regret it but TIIC will make Chelsea and Chloe successful.  Chloe doesn’t approve of Chelsea and Adam but that smile seemed that Chloe does approve of Chelsea and Rey the Chin. 

No Jack, Rodan the Petty should do what will make us the most happy and stay in Milan.  Well Rodan the Petty is back and once again is sucking the air out of the room.  Bummer, Rodan the Petty is staying. 

Yesterday Victor gave me the impression that the deal for Newman Media is not signed sealed and delivered. Until it actually is it would have to be Adam’s and Victor’s choice to cut the fashion platform.  Not Olive’s choice. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

So is The Baby Dom story over? Devon is the father, Dom is cured of whatever, and these last 200 months have thudded to an end? Now Abby must deal with Chance while co-parenting with The Opportunistic Passive Aggressive Whisperer? What was the point of all of this misery and hysteria?

• Love 12
22 hours ago, Kemper said:

OG Ashland made her seem warm and romantic - Luv ya Josh (RN) but the chem is lacking.

5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

It’s officially a contest. Who has the worst hair: Chelsea, Chloe, Lauren or Phyllis (newly returned from Meee-lawn)?

She was "cominebhk home"

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Chloe please tell me how Lauren has more issues with Sally than Chelsea.  Sally actually saved Lauren from the embarrassment of being associated with a ugly wedding dress and getting Summer a fantastic job in Milan where, according to Jack, Summer, Kyle, and Harrison are doing fantastic.  I guess stealing from Lauren is more forgivable than sending Summer to Milan. 

Chloe, Chelsea’s designs are contemporary but there is no indication of that the way they are dressed going into an important meeting. If I wanted to impress Lauren on my designs I would have invested in having two of Chelsea’s designs made up and wore them to the meeting. Maybe just maybe they did that because what they are wearing is hideously unflattering.  Lauren should not have made that decision after having wine. Lauren should live to regret it but TIIC will make Chelsea and Chloe successful.  Chloe doesn’t approve of Chelsea and Adam but that smile seemed that Chloe does approve of Chelsea and Rey the Chin. 

No Jack, Rodan the Petty should do what will make us the most happy and stay in Milan.  Well Rodan the Petty is back and once again is sucking the air out of the room.  Bummer, Rodan the Petty is staying. 

Yesterday Victor gave me the impression that the deal for Newman Media is not signed sealed and delivered. Until it actually is it would have to be Adam’s and Victor’s choice to cut the fashion platform.  Not Olive’s choice. 

oh laud when did the cape sleeve look return. 

And when did the 'Nick Barkley' big WIDE belt look ever look flattering on any woman but Sharon. (She does have the real hourglass figure the look requires). 

thin or curvy it takes a fair waist hip ratio to pull off - and Nikki! Just No!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

It’s officially a contest. Who has the worst hair: Chelsea

Chelsea--it was way too greasy.  And yesterday I noticed that the blue wrapdress  Amanda was nearing had to be pinned to keep from showing her rack. However,   I adored the color/cut of Lauren's wrap dress,, but not the fabric.

yea guys I'm an  superficial.

Oh, and Sally, please go away.  thanks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 2/16/2022 at 7:03 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Is this a done deal with Devon being Dominics father? Please make it stop! Lily gifting the onesies, Amanda acting like a proud stepparent, the concern for Devon and Chance looking wide eyed but like he’d be fine with Devon taking the baby for good. 

why do I think this will be draaaaaaggggeeeeedddd out till after what ever sports stuff pre-empts the show and the we find out it was misreported (100 % not a match) and all this shiz has been happening in one day. Yeah we area all hanging on tender hooks here. The suspense is killing us....We are breathless I tells ya....

On 2/16/2022 at 6:30 PM, Gam2 said:

Has EH ever had chemistry with anyone on this show?

Oops. I meant AH.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

If the baby story playing out this way really is the writers trolling people....wow, so clever.

Since we know these assholes actually probably are reading this, here you go 

giphy.gif

Maybe if they could dig up an iota of talent and creativity from under the couch, they could spend their energy writing a decent story for once.  But nah, enjoy the ratings with your douchebag new age leading males.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I thought the scene between Chance and Rey was good. Best acting I've seen from both of them.

I agree.  Today was still an 8 on the tedium scale, but there were a few bright(er) spots.

One was Bag of Hair whose acting was decent enough to actually watch.  Chance's story, and this guys abilities, have been so thoroughly mucked up with this horrendous baby storyline, that today was the first time since early in his tenure I thought he was interesting.  One day isn't enough to know for sure, but I think he did pretty well.  

Again, the tedium of the baby storyline aside, I think Abby has been doing good work and she did it again with Chance today.  Even Rey Rey showed signs of life.

I'm going to check to see if I'm running a fever, but even Michelle Stafford was easier to take, more low key in her delivery.  Some time off from her and her character helped - all of us.

Stories are still poorly written and presented, Chloe and Chelsea still stunk up the place like ButtBiscuit's underwear drawer, but today wasn't utterly wretched.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, boes said:

I'm going to check to see if I'm running a fever, but even Michelle Stafford was easier to take, more low key in her delivery.  

Perhaps she had a couple of glasses of real wine instead of prop wine to mellow out.  On tomorrow's US show she mentions someone who Jack has long forgotten. This could get interesting.

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Perhaps she had a couple of glasses of real wine instead of prop wine to mellow out.  On tomorrow's US show she mentions someone who Jack has long forgotten. This could get interesting.

Hmmm......Jack dated Gina Romalotti back in the day, and the last we heard, she was living in L.A..........

I liked Gina.  He could do worse.  And Phyllis would HATE it!

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

On tomorrow's US show she mentions someone who Jack has long forgotten.

4 hours ago, boes said:

Jack dated Gina Romalotti back in the day

Mari Jo Mason?

PattyCakes? 

Peggy Brookes?

Luan?

Or not a lover, maybe his other son, Keemo. Yeah, right. We shouldn't get our hopes up. It will either be a dud or a new made-up character.

ETA:

Spoiler

I just found a spoiler that says he may find his adult granddaughter by Keemo.  So who is she going to date? Moses' voice hasn't even changed yet, so he's out. Mopey Noah? Bag O'Hair?

Edited by SweePea59
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

Eww the grossness that is Phyllis will continue to eat up screen time. Why does Jack light up when he sees the pig? How does he not remember her getting with Billy while they were married? Plus her and Nick are always horny old goats together. She’ll always keep the door open for the hunk of burning love.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Mari Jo Mason?

PattyCakes? 

Peggy Brookes?

Luan?

Or not a lover, maybe his other son, Keemo. Yeah, right. We shouldn't get our hopes up. It will either be a dud or a new made-up character.

ETA:

Reveal spoiler

I just found a spoiler that says he may find his adult granddaughter by Keemo.  So who is she going to date? Moses' voice hasn't even changed yet, so he's out. Mopey Noah? Bag O'Hair?

I like that spoiler possibility.  A lot.

Jack's too old for a Patty Cake adventure again, he'd break a hip.  Unless. oh course, he lets her call him Mr. Kitty.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I like that spoiler possibility.  A lot.

I like it too though it surprises me since

Spoiler

PB seems to have long been against revisiting Jack's Vietnam era and the things which ensued from it. There hasn't been an Asian character on the show since Cane cheated on Lily and had an outside child, right? Maybe this time the storyline will be more positive.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

Guess Amanda and Phyllis decided to celebrate Sleeveless Satin Blouse Day.

Ashland ordering Nate's coffee for him seemed weird to me. I know he's putting the hard sell on Nate to join Newman/Locke but having Nate's coffee ready when he arrived? To me it was like something you'd do for a date or your SO. 😑

Family unity, Victor? Guess that's why you have Adam spying on Victoria's husband, and you left Adam hanging out to dry when Victoria wanted pull Newman Media back into her greedy clutches. FOH with your nonense.

I like how Adam always has Sally's back when Victoria and Victor try to shade her.

Oh wow, in GC it's actually possible to have secksay times in a bed instead of on a couch or a desk. I am shocked. 🙄

A ménage à quatre. In Billy's wildest dreams, lol. He was so excited! Seriously though, golf claps to Y&R for staging that scene the way they did.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

A ménage à quatre. In Billy's wildest dreams, lol. He was so excited! Seriously though, golf claps to Y&R for staging that scene the way they did.

Shit, I missed that! I decided to go wash windows. Early spring. The time of year the sun comes out and you realize you haven't washed the windows since Thanksgiving. ;-(

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

LOL when both Phyllis and Amanda were facing each other in matching satin blouses!  I actually thought they were laughing about it when shooting their scene like they didn’t know in advance.  

Did anyone else notice Phyllis’ constant grinning like she was showing off new pearly veneers?!  I also noticed her boobs looked lifted.  

Getting very tired of MO’s whiny baby voice, now being out of line dragging Ray into it.  And why on earth would he go to confront Chance with Abby?  Stay in your own lane Ray.

Nate is being suckered in to something nefarious.  What is Ashland up to?  

• Love 11

The look on Olives face was priceless when Victor told her he approved of Sally being COO. What I don’t approve of is Olive’s hair style. It’s just all wrong for her face when it’s pulled back.  When Olive wears black on the outside you know that there is also black on the inside. Olive is a pathological lier. 

Well well well, with Rodan the Petty, GC’s gain is our loss. 

Once again TIIC are a day late and a dollar short. What Ashland the Neckless is pitching to Natey Nate Nate has been around for years. I guess Ashland the Neckless has never heard of WebMD or MDLive. Hold the phone, did Ashland the Neckless say that Newman Lock e has healthcare divisions?  That’s the first time we heard anything about that. Does Newman Locke own a hospital?  Here in NY mostly all healthcare systems are run by major hospitals. I’m quite sure it would be the same in Wisconsin.  It’s such 🐂💩 that Newman Locke can take healthcare globally. Most countries don’t even have the same types of healthcare. For example, Canada had socialized medicine as does Mexico.  

Nostrils, get over your self, your not that interesting. One podcast would be one to many. 

Would you believe that the most unconventional people, Adam and Sally, are having conventional sex using a bed😉.  

It’s funny that Sally is actually more qualified to be a COO than Amanda is to be the lead corporate lawyer or Natey Nate Nate to be the head of a global healthcare system.  Sally is in her lane but Amanda and Natey Nate Nate would be in their lane as a general attorney and Chief of Surgery but out of their league as a corporate attorney and the head of a major healthcare system. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, VanillaBeanne said:

Three black women of the same age in a scene!!!

36 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

A ménage à quatre. In Billy's wildest dreams, lol. He was so excited! Seriously though, golf claps to Y&R for staging that scene the way they did. 

986888798_MemeImade.png.5b9e15bdaeb5064a901533296196178c.png 

• LOL 12

^^^Hilarious! I am crying over here.

I also noticed her boobs looked lifted.  

Wonder if the wardrobe department got a good deal on bras and other undergarments recently? I've noticed several of the women characters looking perkier in the boobular area, even the ones who really didn't have a sagginess problem.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I like how Adam always has Sally's back when Victoria and Victor try to shade her.

Me too. It makes me really like Adam.

2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

TIIC keep teasing a possible Relszzz. It's just gross. 

As barf inducing as that coupling would be, they are both awful enough for each other. If they do go there, I would hope that it would push Ms Mental Health 2021 over the edge and she'd really go nutso and do crazy shit. But I doubt that a) SC is capable of acting interesting in any way, I mean in all these years we haven't seen that yet, and b) that would be more fun and interesting and entertaining than whatever the MWTs decide to do because you know that Sharin' and Dick in a Box will either get back together first or as a consequence and I don't think any human on planet earth wants to see that happen yet again.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Me too. It makes me really like Adam.

As barf inducing as that coupling would be, they are both awful enough for each other. If they do go there, I would hope that it would push Ms Mental Health 2021 over the edge and she'd really go nutso and do crazy shit. But I doubt that a) SC is capable of acting interesting in any way, I mean in all these years we haven't seen that yet, and b) that would be more fun and interesting and entertaining than whatever the MWTs decide to do because you know that Sharin' and Dick in a Box will either get back together first or as a consequence and I don't think any human on planet earth wants to see that happen yet again.

You're right. But I'm really hoping we don't have to witness Gaspy McChestheaves and Det. Deadaffect in the clutches of passion.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

You're right. But I'm really hoping we don't have to witness Gaspy McChestheaves and Det. Deadaffect in the clutches of passion.

It would be the Monster Mash.

A real graveyard smash.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kemper said:

A terrible thought - if Chelsea hooks Rey that could put Sharon back in Adam's orbit.  I don't think anyone wants to see that happen.  Do they?

Hell no. I was a huge fan of Shadam but Ally broke their memory this week. 

My money is still on a Shick reunion. And I’m not so sure about Chelz and Rey since they seem to be testing him with damsel-in-distress (catnip for Rey) Abby. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Oh, what not a surprise, ButtBiscuit is going to do his own podcast.  And use his name.  To talk about his "traumas" and his "growth".  Because people will want to hear and relate. 

Relate to an over-the-hill trust fund man baby who managed to fail upwards with every disastrous decision, with a trail of walking wounded and betrayed behind him, who has never wanted for a single thing in his execrable life, who treated the advantages and assistance he was handed, along with those who helped him with contempt.  That's the guy the world is looking to for advice.  That guy. 

Uh huh.

I hope he broadcasts live from the street in front of Rexx Rugs.

If you weren't sold on the wonder that is ButtBiscuit, Show had Lily, Amanda and Imani singing his praises.

You know there's a worm in the apple when they do the hard sell.

Show keeps telling us Billy is prime rib when we can all recognize baloney when we see it.

Remember when Lily got out of prison, chastened, her eyes open to what real suffering existed, to how privileged her life had been?  All that seems to be gone.

Adam and Sally, Sally and Adam, that's pretty much all keeping me going these days. And, the mention of a certain name in next week's preview.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18