Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

*small voice* I like NuAshland.

Me too. He tends laugh a lot though. I don’t know if it’s a Robert Newman thing or it’s in the script. I’ve watched him since he began on GL. I liked Richard Burgi too and would have liked him to finish out the storyline. I’m curious to see where all this goes. 

• Love 11
On 3/3/2022 at 9:12 AM, basiltherat said:

Well, new Ashland (Robert Newman) played good guy hero Josh for decades and might not know how to play a meanie.  Plus, he was always in the shadow of Kim Zimmer, who constantly ate the show, so he hardly ever drove stories.

Actually, when he first joined GL as Josh he was bad. Couldn’t have been a year or two when they wrote Josh as a business guy who was tough but not a villain. Once Kim Zimmer joined the cast as Reva he became a superhero. He can play bad but it’s hard to get used if you watched him for 20 plus years playing a nice guy. 

• Love 7

They Newmans sure are making Victoria look like a fool. I don't get why they don't just tell her about Ashland. She's not a delicate flower who can't handle the truth. When she finds out  she's going to be extra upset when she realizes they all knew. Oh well...🙄

Y&R laid out some $$$ for the fake shrubbery outside of Keemo's house. Meanwhile, I can't figure out which set they repurposed for the inside. It sort of looked like the Chancellor Mansion's living room--at least the shrunken version being used now.

Does Ashland not have a deadline to get outta Dodge? Why is he hanging around Society and the coffeehouse like he's not under immense pressure?

Poor Nick. He desperately wants to be the one to "save" Victoria but he also doesn't want to disobey Victor. The Victor whose seemed to me like he was bored out of his mind today, slouching in his seats like his spine had turned to jello. 😐

Okay, so whoever sent those texts wanted Jack to find Keemo's unsent letters. Meh, I'm still thinking that could've gone sideways if the letters had been full of Keemo cursing Jack instead of forgiving him.

Whoa, Ashland is not about to try to turn Victoria against Victor, is he? He must have a wish to become really most sincerely dead. But still, IMO Victor should have waited until he had the hard evidence of Ashland's fakery in hand before he confronted Ashland and issued ultimatums.

Very proud you all are using "Pillsbury Ashland". I think it every time I see him.

Heh, I also get a Kool Aid Man vibe about him and keep waiting for him to bust through a wall, waving his hands and screaming, "OH YEAH!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Tarzan’s Jane is alive and well masquerading as Sally in Genoa City! Another horrible one shouldered inappropriate dress for business.  

Victoria also showing off her bony shoulder and arms.  I swear I could wrap the fingers of one hand around the top of her arm which has zero meat on it.  The blue color highlighted her eyes though.

Meant to mention yesterday WTF has SC been doing to her face every time she has a few days off?  And all that heavy eye make up lately.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Very proud you all are using "Pillsbury Ashland". I think it every time I see him.

Thank you! It's a delightful nickname for that non-menacing menace.

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Did I mention that I don’t like Ashland 2.0 at all, no way, nada.  He might be a good actor somewhere else but he’s a terrible Ashland recast.  

I know. What were they thinking? I keep thinking that any day now they are going to bring back Tararaboomdiyay and since that was one character that needed to be a recast - they won't.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

When Jack and Phyllis got to LA, then to the house, no one answered.  They said what should we do now?  Oh, I don't know, maybe text the person that led you there.  Let them know that you're at the house.  Maybe he would've gotten a text saying, it's unlocked, go in and look around.  Kept expecting someone to come in while they were there, maybe Monday.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

And the winner of Genoa's TACK'S DRESS goes to Sally with that seizure inducing horizontal//vertical dress  over a beige body suit.l. Real professional babe. But I guess when  you are boinking the boss anything goes

Runner up:  Victoria with her going out to frock.out to dinner dress.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
18 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

And the winner of Genoa's TACK'S DRESS goes to Sally with that seizure inducing horizontal//vertical dress  over a beige body suit.l. Real professional babe. But I guess when  you are boinking the boss anything goes

Runner up:  Victoria with her going out to frock.out to dinner dress.

I almost choked when I saw Sally.  Her dress was highly inappropriate for the workplace, any workplace.  Victoria has been wearing cocktail dresses to work, but at least they aren't sleazy.  Most women corporate executives wear a suit of some kind to work because they want to appear professional. Sally looked like she was going clubbing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
29 minutes ago, Stpauliegirl said:

I almost choked when I saw Sally.  Her dress was highly inappropriate for the workplace, any workplace.  Victoria has been wearing cocktail dresses to work, but at least they aren't sleazy.  Most women corporate executives wear a suit of some kind to work because they want to appear professional. Sally looked like she was going clubbing.

And she looked uncomfortable.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Camryn Grimes was on an episode of NCIS this afternoon. Camryn is a fantastic actress and she’s even better out of the Y&R realm.  Plus Camryn looks amazing  in a marine uniform.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
(edited)

Unpopular opinion: I think the heavier make-up looks better on Sharon! Sometimes that California, sun-kissed, all-the-same-color look makes her look puffier/filler-ishier 

I didn't watch GL, so I don't know nuAshland from there but....he's not as sexy as RB. That man is the definition of you can still be sex on a stick after 60.

Edited by JasonCC
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
21 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Camryn Grimes was on an episode of NCIS this afternoon. Camryn is a fantastic actress and she’s even better out of the Y&R realm.  Plus Camryn looks amazing  in a marine Uniform

I didn't see it but I have always thought she was the best actress on the show.  I wish they would give her a worthy storyline.

• Love 14
(edited)

Lauren was dressed rather conservatively today. Long skirt, no exposed boobage or shoulders. Meanwhile, there was Sally still doing her street walker cosplay. Holey moley. 🙀

So much for Victor playing 3-D chess. He let Ashland get to Victoria with a plausible cover story before Victor could tell her the truth. Colossal mistake.

Chloe said Chelsea has big time connections in the NYC fashion world. Seriously? Doesn't everyone know she stole from Fenmores and tried to kill the guy married to her rival? And then got sent to the funny farm? Plus, her so-called designs are like the result of an LSD trip chased by several snorts of coke laced with rat poison. I don't know why anyone with any credibility would want to do business with Chelsea. 😐

Surely Ashland wasn't dumb enough to have Michael Baldwin killed. And in a foreign country. Ashland, I have three words for you: Kevin, Gloria, and Chloe. You do not want that triumvirate of smoke. 👹👹👹

They actually showed scenes of Jack and Luan. I am amazed. Good on ya, TPTB. 🌞

Whoa, not sure why Adam found it necessary to be so provocative toward Lauren about Michael's status down in Peru. Was that on Sally's behalf since Lauren is still acting butthurt over Victoria's wedding dress?

Dear Show: stop trying to make me feel sorry for Victoria. Nah gah dah!

Ashland went all, "Come at me, bro!" at Victor. Then Victor looked like he was about to swallow his tongue. Enjoy it while it lasts, Ash. 😏

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
14 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Lauren was dressed rather conservatively today. Long skirt, no exposed boobage or shoulders. Meanwhile, there was Sally still doing her street walker cosplay. Holey moley. 🙀

So much for Victor playing 3-D chess. He let Ashland get to Victoria with a plausible cover story before Victor could tell her the truth. Colossal mistake.

Chloe said Chelsea has big time connections in the NYC fashion world. Seriously? Doesn't everyone know she stole from Fenmores and tried to kill the guy married to her rival? And then got sent to the funny farm? Plus, her so-called designs are like the result of an LSD trip chased by several snorts of coke laced with rat poison. I don't know why anyone with any credibility would want to do business with Chelsea. 😐

Surely Ashland wasn't dumb enough to have Michael Baldwin killed. And in a foreign country. Ashland, I have three words for you: Kevin, Gloria, and Chloe. You do not want that triumvirate of smoke. 👹👹👹

They actually showed scenes of Jack and Luan. I am amazed. Good on ya, TPTB. 🌞

Whoa, not sure why Adam found it necessary to be so provocative toward Lauren about Michael's status down in Peru. Was that on Sally's behalf since Lauren is still acting butthurt over Victoria's wedding dress?

Dear Show: stop trying to make me feel sorry for Victoria. Nah gah dah!

Ashland went all, "Come at me, bro!" at Victor. Then Victor looked like he was about to swallow his tongue. Enjoy it while it lasts, Ash. 😏

Holey moley is right! What kind of office attire was that. Lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

This whole Jack/Keemo thing is much to do about nothing. Jack with the encouragement of Rodan the Petty is being overly dramatic. Cruel intentions my ass. Whoever brought Jack to LA wanted him to find those letters and learn more about the years he lost with his father.  If if if.  “If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry Christmas” to quote Don Meredith.  

I have to give Ashland 2.0 credit for lying to Olive with a straight face. Also for playing on Olives emotions and giant ego to believe Ashland 2.0 over Victor.  Ashland 2.0 calls Victor’s bluff and he thinks he’s won.  Victor has contingency plans for contingency plans so Ashland 2.0 is a dead man walking.  

So now Michael is missing. Wouldn’t you think that Victor would have his investigator keeping a closer eye on him?  But logic is not in TIIC’s vocabulary. 

Chelsea is a two bit designer with a very bad reputation so how does she have all these important contacts in NYC?  As I said, nothing or nobody is just ordinary in GC.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

I don't blame Jack for being upset about this, and personally I wasn't aware he'd reunited with Luan in GC.  To find his family after all those years, and then to lose them all again like that is horrific.   Plus, then he met Phyllis!

No, actually, I was ok with Phyllis today.   Really wish MS would stick to this level of energy- when she manages to act with a bit of humility, she's better than some on this show, let's just put it that way.  

• Love 13
13 hours ago, JasonCC said:

I didn't watch GL, so I don't know nuAshland from there but....he's not as sexy as RB. That man is the definition of you can still be sex on a stick after 60.

One thing i liked about RB/ex-Ashland was he had a very Alan Dale quality to his portrayal of the character. Alan Dale was Bradford Meade on Ugly Betty, Caleb Nicoll on The OC, Senator Eaton on the Killing, ect like the classic wealthy powerful older man dark agendas.

Nu-Ashland has the confidence & i cam believe him as a tycoon. But i dont know if id buy he has bodies buried or will destroy his wife or mentor to get a business. 

• Love 11

Show has been so boring lately.  Both boring and annoying.  I watch every day, come here and read all your most excellent posts and then try to write something but.........Show doesn't exactly boost my energy.

I was momentarily stunned again by Sally's dress and I usually don't even notice fashion all that much.  That dress looked like it was designed by Chelsea as revenge, and Sally fell for it.  Did Chelz and Chloe fool Sally into modeling one of Chelsea's latest creations?  

It burns my eyes.

I hope Ashland burns Newman Clumping Litter and Hair Removal Inc. to the ground but I'm feeling half-hearted about that.  NuAshland looks like an ad for a  cholesterol medication and Victor looks like he lost his Life Alert button and really CANNOT get up.  

I'm liking Adam, though, and especially Adam and Sally.  Liking Adam feels kinda dirty, though, sort of the same way I think I'd feel if I ever found ButtBiscuit attractive in a non-roadkill sort of way.   Not totally comfortable with the concept......

I love Peter Bergman, always have and always will, but ........... all these crocodile tears about Keemo are almost as embarrassing as Sally's dress.  And only a little less boring.  

What I think would have really kicked this episode up a notch would have been in someone had slipped a whoopie cushion under Lauren and Chloe when they sat down at Society.  It sure would have beat having to listen to them talk.

With any luck, Michael isn't missing so much as having a long lunch with Marco Anicelli. 

Somebody on the writing staff must have some sort of Peru fixation.

Poor Peru.

• LOL 9
  • Love 10

Thought I was the only one not impressed with Jack’s dramatics about Keemo, he just went on and on and on and on with that typical PB performance of being near to tears looking wistfully in the distance and mouthing platitudes.  

MS’ acting is much better when she is more subdued and less animated and showing those pearly blues.  

Not sure why Victor is not a step ahead of Ashland covering his tracks with Victoria.  Will be glad to see Victoria take a fall!

• Love 16

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again..I just don’t buy RN as Ashland. certainly not as the love of Victoria’s life or even remotely ‘in like’ with her. There isn’t an iota of vulnerability in his version of Ashland. 

(sigh) I miss RB…

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Thought I was the only one not impressed with Jack’s dramatics about Keemo, he just went on and on and on and on with that typical PB performance of being near to tears looking wistfully in the distance and mouthing platitudes.  

MS’ acting is much better when she is more subdued and less animated and showing those pearly blues.  

Not sure why Victor is not a step ahead of Ashland covering his tracks with Victoria.  Will be glad to see Victoria take a fall!

But did he bite his lip? I obviously haven't watched yet.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again..I just don’t buy RN as Ashland. certainly not as the love of Victoria’s life or even remotely ‘in like’ with her. There isn’t an iota of vulnerability in his version of Ashland. 

(sigh) I miss RB…

In fairness to RN, it's a rare actor whose chemistry with AH isn't killed by AH.

Billy Miller and Amelia's on-again/off-again husband Thad are the only two that I ever bought as having passion.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

In fairness to RN, it's a rare actor whose chemistry with AH isn't killed by AH.

Billy Miller and Amelia's on-again/off-again husband Thad are the only two that I ever bought as having passion.

Billy Miller absolutely , but it was a much younger version of Olive.  Every Billy since than has sucked the life out of Olive. Non more so than Nostrils. I forgot his name but the bartender also seemed to bring a sparkle to Olive’s eye. 

• Love 8

But did he bite his lip? I obviously haven't watched yet.

Lol, too rough! I think PB only does his trademark grimace when Jack's frustrated. Right now he's having a big sad with a side helping of confusion.

There isn’t an iota of vulnerability in his version of Ashland. 

Sure isn't but RN does have RB's hand movement thing down pat. 🙄

NuAshland looks like an ad for a  cholesterol medication and Victor looks like he lost his Life Alert button and really CANNOT get up.  

Hello, 911? I need to report a murder.

• LOL 13

Billy Miller and Amelia's on-again/off-again husband Thad are the only two that I ever bought as having passion.

I definitely saw it with BM but not with Thad, which I thought was weird for them, being a couple in RL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, JNavarro said:

No, actually, I was ok with Phyllis today.   Really wish MS would stick to this level of energy- when she manages to act with a bit of humility, she's better than some on this show, let's just put it that way.  

MS is good when she's with PB. That's why it is so frustrating to see her being an obnoxious word-repeating windmill the rest of the time. We know she can act well. She just chooses not to.

2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

(sigh) I miss RB…

This Pillsbury Asshat is such a dud. He's at his worst in scenes with AH. Her body language says that she wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. He has no life in his eyes for her. Maybe he's afraid of her? They make a repulsive couple. Epic fail.

8 hours ago, boes said:

Somebody on the writing staff must have some sort of Peru fixation.

Maybe they just hearing Grampire say it. It sounds like he says, Pay-due.

"mumble mumble mumble Pay-due mumble mumble"

7 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

definitely saw it with BM

I saw chemistry with BM and CK. Oh yeah, I did.

• Love 8

peaches, I looked up the time BM & CK were together. Not sure if it was before you were watching. I found this synopsis at soapscentral.com:

"Cane and Chloe began getting alone well in anticipation of their baby. But one day Lily came by, and during an argument with Chloe, Chloe fell from a ladder and had to be taken to the hospital. Her baby was OK, but she was confined to bed-rest with rare occasions on her feet. During her hospitalization, Billy got a nurse to admit the due date was incorrect, and realized that he was the father, but said nothing to Chloe.

"Billy found out that Lily Winters was trying computer dating, so he became a guy online who called himself Sonny Crawford, whom Lily became quite enamored with. They finally met, and Lily was shocked, then thrilled that Sonny was Billy. After some time they were getting serious so they went up to the Abbott cabin at Twin Lakes to be alone. But Billy felt he had to confess to Lily about Chloe's baby before going any further. Lily was shocked and accused Billy of plotting with Chloe to break up her and Cane. About that time Chloe walked in the door of the cabin, and before she could join the conversation, went into labor. Unable to drive out due to a storm, Billy had to turn and deliver his daughter while being talked through it by Olivia on Lily's cell phone. Then Cane showed up after walking in past the road blocks, intending to tell Lily he loved and wanted her no matter what. The baby was fine, but Chloe was hemorrhaging and passing out, so they constructed a litter and carried her and the baby down to the waiting ambulance. Later in the hospital, Cane started asking questions about why they were at the cabin, and Lily threatened Billy that he'd better step up, tell Cane and claim his daughter. Billy went off to get drunk in a bar while Chloe almost died from blood loss and septicemia. Billy's brother Jack gave him good advice to fess up, confiscated his car keys, and left. Then Sharon showed up, also drunk, so the two of them hooked up and spent the night together in her room at the athletic club. The next day, Chloe confessed to Cane that her baby was not his, and Billy walked in to verify that he was the reluctant father. Cane exploded at them, including Lily for not telling him after she found out the night before. Cane shouted at them all, that the baby was his and he was not going to give her up. Later Cane signed the birth certificate naming himself the father and the baby Cordelia Katherine Valentine Ashby. Cane contacted Michael to get a divorce and custody of Cordelia, and Billy contacted Rafe to see what his rights were too. After slugging Billy when he showed up at the estate to see Cordelia, Cane explained the situation to Neil, then asked Lily how she would feel about marrying him and raising Cordelia together. Meanwhile Billy, who was supposed to be the doting father living with Chloe and Cordelia, was having an affair with his brother Jack's not-yet-divorced-wife Sharon. Once Cane was free of Chloe by annulment, he asked Lily to marry him, but she refused saying she could not raise Chloe's child because she believed Cordelia belonged with Chloe. But just prior to the hearing, Cane dropped the custody suit so Cordelia would never grow up without a mother like he did. Lily and Cane became engaged, set the wedding date for May 15th, and began working on a baby of their own. Kay offered Cane a job at Chancellor, but instead he chose to get out of the corporate rat-race, bought Billy’s favorite escape, Jimmy's Bar, and hired Mac as a waitress when she came in looking for a job."

I will never forget that they showed Chloe's water breaking on the cabin floor.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Billy.....was having an affair with his brother Jack's not-yet-divorced-wife Sharon.

Jeebus, I forgot that Billy boinked two of Jack's wives.  With a brother like that, who needs enemies?

• Love 10

I'm so confused. I keep waiting for one of the characters to bring it up, so that now I'm wondering if it's just me.

Am I crazy, or is this horrible, heinous, unforgivable thing that's got Victor's knickers all in a twist pretty much the same thing that Victor did a few years ago? It had Nate in an ethical dilemma because he was pretending to treat some condition that Victor didn't actually have?

Is Show just hoping we'd forgotten all of that, or do I really have this all wrong?

• Love 14
(edited)

What the hell is going on with this new “girlfriend” of Noah?  God, she’s insufferable.  But I love Sharon giving her the skunk eye. 

Good God, Abby.  Tuck those puppies back in or there’s going to be a major reveal of the mammaries. 

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

What the hell is going on with this new “girlfriend” of Noah?  God, she’s insufferable.  But I love Sharon giving her the skunk eye. 

I think Noel hired her to be a fake date. I don't trust him.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, TVForever said:

I'm so confused. I keep waiting for one of the characters to bring it up, so that now I'm wondering if it's just me.

Am I crazy, or is this horrible, heinous, unforgivable thing that's got Victor's knickers all in a twist pretty much the same thing that Victor did a few years ago? It had Nate in an ethical dilemma because he was pretending to treat some condition that Victor didn't actually have?

Is Show just hoping we'd forgotten all of that, or do I really have this all wrong?

Thank you. I'm in the same boat. I just think that the current MWTs either don't know, because they are too stupid and lazy to read up on what has happened on screen in the lives of the characters that they are writing about, or when actor or someone brings something up (if they do at all) they just don't care.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

Thank you. I'm in the same boat. I just think that the current MWTs either don't know, because they are too stupid and lazy to read up on what has happened on screen in the lives of the characters that they are writing about, or when actor or someone brings something up (if they do at all) they just don't care.

Yeah, and one of the soap sites that does "last week" criticisms of them also mentioned the apparent lack of story continuity. I am almost reluctant to criticize the actors' performances, because even they seem confused about their lost histories, and the consistency of their characters. I have watched this show forever, even went to "meet" Jeanne Cooper @ the NOLA World's Fair, but lately it has become like some ancient favorite dress in my closet. I know it's there, but I know I should just get rid of it. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, MollyB said:

Jeebus, I forgot that Billy boinked two of Jack's wives.  With a brother like that, who needs enemies?

With a brother like ButtBiscuit, Jack not only doesn't need enemies, he also doesn't need chlamydia, the heartbreak of psoriasis, dish pan hands, toenail fungus, erectile dysfunction, alopecia, pink eye, an undescended testicle, or, God Help Us!, nasal congestion.

giphy.gif

You wish, ButtBiscuit, you wish.....

• LOL 21
  • Love 2

I have a solution for Noah’s love life. Bring back Crystal, Tessa’s sister, for Mariah’s and Tessa’s wedding.  Let Noah and Chrystal connect and have a more age appropriate relationship.  It’s hard to tell how years pass in GC but as far as I can figure out Mariah is 6 years older than Noah so that would make Tessa around 6 years older than Noah also.  Tessa, Cait Fairbanks and Chrystal, Morgan Obenreder look like they can be real life sisters.  I thought maybe Noah already solved his girlfriend problem with Cindy, but she might just be a plant because Noah just met her and already brought her to CL to meet Sharon. Plus Cindy is trying a little to hard to be liked by Sharon. 

What have they done to Faith?  I think she’s wearing a little to much make up for a casual conversation with Mariah and Tessa about love and distant relationships. But I’m old school and I’m not a big fan of 16 year olds trying to look like they are a few years older.  Why did TIIC allow Mariah and Tessa to not tell Faith she’s only 16 yrs old and she still has things to do before she sleeps. Where it took Mariah and Tessa into their thirties to find true love and their soulmate.  Once again I ask why didn’t TIIC allow Mariah and Tessa to tell Faith all those things they talked about Faith after Faith left.  

Once again Ashland 2.0 is playing on Olive’s gigantic ego by expressing that Olive, in essence, can take care of herself.  Ashland 2.0 knows Olive well enough that she will take the I’ll show you approach to deal with her family.  Maybe just maybe Olive has figured Ashland 2.0 ultimate motive out with why Victor would go to such lengths to squeeze Ashland 2.0 out. 

Come on Natey Nate Nate even you have been somewhat unethical in your past.  Beside you cannot say that all doctors are impervious to nefarious acts.  I always get a warm feeling when Victor walks into a room looking like he’s the harbinger of death. Ashland 2.0, I have a warning for you. The Ides of March are almost upon us. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, boes said:

if I ever found ButtBiscuit attractive in a non-roadkill sort of way. 

What a statement. I can't stop thinking of this since I read it. He is the least attractive person on tv. Perhaps ever.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, TVForever said:

If you’re crazy I’m in the bed next to you! When Natey Nate Nate was ranting about how dare they accuse a doctor of doing such an INCREDIBLY UNETHICAL  thing as lying about a patient’s illness, I instantly shouted “ like you did FOR THEM just a few years ago??!”

I mean really… 

keep talking about how heinous it is Newman family..

• Love 17

Why did TIIC allow Mariah and Tessa to not tell Faith she’s only 16 yrs old and she still has things to do before she sleeps. Where it took Mariah and Tessa into their thirties to find true love and their soulmate. 

I'm guessing it's because Show is sponsored by some cosmetics companies. Don't want to bite the hands that feed you, dontchaknow.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

Nick working Nate for info about Ashland's health. Talk about trying to punch over your weight class. 🙄

Chance's hair is something. I wonder how much product he has to use and how many hours he has to spend in front of a mirror to get it to look like that? Since he's not working I guess he has plenty of free time. 😼

"Noel." OMG, please tell me Noah didn't hire this airhead chick to pretend to be his date. He got shortchanged if he did.

Ashland is diabolical. He completely turned the story around to make Victor the initiator of a scheme to accuse Ashland of being a scammer. Ow, my head! 🥴

Faith, sweetie, you don't want to be looking at Moses as The One. He's not even a half of The One. He's more like The One Divided by Zero. The two of you together = an infinite negative integer. Sorry, the math is not in your favor. 🤯

Couch sex again. KMN. Again.

Faith's initial reaction to Cindy was perfect: "Mom, are you seeing this sh!t?" Right there with ya, Faith. 😒

Poor Abby. Chance doesn't seem much into basking in the afterglow. Hope she wasn't thinking some nookie would "fix" him because apparently her stuff is not that good. 😉 (His body tho. 👀)

Guess Cindy didn't know Noah's a Newman heir or she might not have considered meeting Tessa and Mariah the highlight of her day. Yeesh, surely Noah wasn't that desperate for a ONS. Maybe it's all a ruse.

Victoria, there's none so blind as those who will not see.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

You do? (^this is cracking me up)

Absolutely!  It’s a lot warmer than when Nostrils, Banana Breath, Rodan the Petty, Chloe, and Chelsea walk into a room 😉 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Absolutely!  It’s a lot warmer than when Nostrils, Banana Breath, Rodan the Petty, Chloe, and Chelsea walk into a room 😉 

At least you know the plot may move forward by a centimeter.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2