Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

No mention of Claire/Ev.

Well, there was a bit with Victoria and Cole and a stuffed doll and maybe something being hidden in the stuffed doll, as I recall.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

And this viewer doesn't give a shite.

Is it OK with you, OTC, if I give a shite?

On 4/25/2024 at 6:07 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

"That Jordan broad."

I wish using sexist language was a chargeable crime, then JG could write an episode in which TGVN is cuffed and dragged off to jail by the police.

Just now, Js Nana said:

I wish using sexist language was a chargeable crime

Just my way of saying that I am sick-and-tired of TGVNs constant use of it.

• Like 3

I generally like Tucker and Audra as individuals, but I really dislike them as a couple. They seem isolated from the rest of the cast, and all they do is have sex. Audra clearly doesn’t want to get married, and Tucker would drop her like a hot rock if Ashley was well and wanted him back.

Speaking of Ashley, what in the blue dilly fuck am I watching unfold here? It’s like she and Traci were on two different shows. Traci was acting like a real person while Ashley was performing in a campy comedy sketch. The scenes with Ashley’s alters bickering against the backdrop of a Philadelphia cream cheese commercial are painful, and there’s something off putting about the homicidal maniac handcuffed to the bed. I think it might be the homicidal mania.

Lily and Buttbiscuit were certainly more tolerable than Nick and Phyllis were yesterday. Woof. This show has lowered my standards to rock bottom.

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 4/26/2024 at 9:27 PM, tessaray said:

How long has Audra been in GC? 

It might just be me, but is it possible that Audra already has a husband out there somewhere?

She showed up a year and a half or so ago? She stalked came over to GC following Noah, whom she'd been dating in London. He wasn't interested in her and she then said she miscarried and it seemed like a lie to get him back, which didn't work, and that storyline was unceremoniously dropped. She somehow ended up always having worked for Tucker though it didnt seem like Noah knew shit about that but whatever, that story disappeared and she became Tuckers side kick in business and in the sack. She has devolved into a bimbo who spends most of her time bumping uglies with Tucker, and less about her business acumen (she was portrayed as a corporate shark at one point). If she really wanted Tucker to prove his love to her, she ought to tell him to pack his shit and call the McCall jet to move them to Paris asap. But for some weird reason, these two nimrods seem to think it makes good business sense to manager a Paris based company from GC, a bastion of cultural and economic powerhouses...allegedly...you'll have to insert your own eye roll here because mine are already behind my head.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/26/2024 at 9:49 AM, realitytvfan1017 said:

Although I hope Summer helps Victoria to see her behavior was like Summers right now and she changes her attitude towards Adam.  

That's not very likely, but crazier shit happens on this show so who knows. With that said, Victoria isn’t known for introspection unless it benefits her(much like her parents). Look at Nikki, despite her experience with Jordan & getting help enabled from Jack she still finds in herself to snub Diane in her own home. But Vic being less bitchy towards Adam would make sitting through Summer's selfish, shrill outbursts mean something at least. But I won't hold my breath, Ice Queen has gone this long after meeting Claire without changing her mind about Adam....and until she does, she's got fuck all to say to Summer about anything imo. The honor of telling Summer where to shove her unhelpful douts of Claire should go to Kyle or better yet Diane. 

Lily has been on a roll lately so of course TIIC are gonna try to shoot her down by shoving her with that fake ass loser with craters for nostrils again. I hardly understand half of what comes out of that asshole he calls a mouth(because I fast forward), but I'm genuinely vexed at how he expects to win Lily over while pissing in her corn flakes for wanting to fight Daniel/Heather's lawsuit. Fucking short-sighted dolt. I usually like Jill, but she sucks for giving this fail-up another corporate job. 

13 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

And this viewer doesn't give a shite.

I'll join you at this table with oatmeal raisin cookies 🙂(or whatever cookies you fancy lol)! But seriously I cannot put into words how little use I have for Claire*. If Josh isn't gonna get fired in the next 4 years can someone at CBS/Sony or whoever the fuck just ban him from creating new characters? He's obviously shit at it, and I swear they're all duds. Especially Jordan & Cleve. 

*Having Dummer be her usual annoying self and wrongly screech about how "evil" Claire is, does not distract me from how pitiful, and hamfisted the incorporation of this character has been show. You ain't slick....😒 

I'm usually over any story centered on Nikki in general but her vs Jordan and her continuing alcoholism is a special kind of cringe. Add in Jack being her purse dog, and the rest of her family of enablers and it's too insufferable for me ignore....jfc she's not "strong" for trying (and failing) to power through her addiction on her own. She needs to go offscreen to rehab already. Stop propping her Jack, she's not even a good/strong person without the alcohol. 

11 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Woof. This show has lowered my standards to rock bottom.

IKR? As happy I am you're back, I don't blame you for staying away from this galaxy wide dumpster fire to recharge or just staying away on principle. Seems like the healthy choice these days 😂 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, tessaray said:

t might just be me, but is it possible that Audra already has a husband out there somewhere?

I believe she's been there about a year and supposedly had a miscarriage with Noah.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
15 hours ago, boes said:

If Show is steering Lily back into the direction of ButtBiscuit's Blowholes of Despair, I'm holding Daniel and Daniel ONLY to blame.  Lily has survived Cane, the cowtipper from Down Undah and made it alive and in one piece from her last brush with that inflated excuse for a manchild, Billy ButtBiscuit Nostrildumbass Abbott.  Will she survive another brush with nasal and emotional congestion?

Boo Hoo Devon, so Lily didn't vote your way about Nate.  Perhaps she was shocked to hear you singing his praises, since this is the first I'm aware of Devon dropping his grudge.  A grudge he's firmly entitled to, as is Lily, considering how Nate betrayed them all not that long ago.  

I generally like Abby for no good reason but it sure was nice to see her legitimately be the bright light in the room.  

I can't with Ashley O'Hara and Aunt PittyPat aka Traci fluttering around her.  I pity the psychologist from Paris who has to treat Ashley, who's sounding more and more like an extra from Momma's Family.

From the previews, it looks like Nikki has truly hit rock bottom.  Never mind the drinking, I mean those pink slacks.

You are one of those really funny people on this discussion board .

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 5
3 hours ago, Skarzero said:

That's not very likely, but crazier shit happens on this show so who knows. With that said, Victoria isn’t known for introspection unless it benefits her(much like her parents). Look at Nikki, despite her experience with Jordan & getting help enabled from Jack she still finds in herself to snub Diane in her own home. But Vic being less bitchy towards Adam would make sitting through Summer's selfish, shrill outbursts mean something at least. But I won't hold my breath, Ice Queen has gone this long after meeting Claire without changing her mind about Adam....and until she does, she's got fuck all to say to Summer about anything imo. The honor of telling Summer where to shove her unhelpful douts of Claire should go to Kyle or better yet Diane. 

Lily has been on a roll lately so of course TIIC are gonna try to shoot her down by shoving her with that fake ass loser with craters for nostrils again. I hardly understand half of what comes out of that asshole he calls a mouth(because I fast forward), but I'm genuinely vexed at how he expects to win Lily over while pissing in her corn flakes for wanting to fight Daniel/Heather's lawsuit. Fucking short-sighted dolt. I usually like Jill, but she sucks for giving this fail-up another corporate job. 

I'll join you at this table with oatmeal raisin cookies 🙂(or whatever cookies you fancy lol)! But seriously I cannot put into words how little use I have for Claire*. If Josh isn't gonna get fired in the next 4 years can someone at CBS/Sony or whoever the fuck just ban him from creating new characters? He's obviously shit at it, and I swear they're all duds. Especially Jordan & Cleve. 

*Having Dummer be her usual annoying self and wrongly screech about how "evil" Claire is, does not distract me from how pitiful, and hamfisted the incorporation of this character has been show. You ain't slick....😒 

I'm usually over any story centered on Nikki in general but her vs Jordan and her continuing alcoholism is a special kind of cringe. Add in Jack being her purse dog, and the rest of her family of enablers and it's too insufferable for me ignore....jfc she's not "strong" for trying (and failing) to power through her addiction on her own. She needs to go offscreen to rehab already. Stop propping her Jack, she's not even a good/strong person without the alcohol. 

IKR? As happy I am you're back, I don't blame you for staying away from this galaxy wide dumpster fire to recharge or just staying away on principle. Seems like the healthy choice these days 😂 

Yeah I know it’s not likely for Victoria to change her opinion on Adam because of this but she did cut Adam some slack when she found out about Connor maybe not friendly but not mean either. If Nick and Adam could overcome their differences maybe Victoria and Adam can too, but maybe it’s asking too much. It’s definitely possible if Nick facilitates, but will be do that. Here’s hoping but I know it’s a long shot . 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

As for giving Summer hell, I hope Kyle gets that honor too. I’m not a big Kyle fan but I appreciate how he handled the whole situation with Harrison with maturity compared to Summer but maybe that’s not asking for a lot. Still I guess it’s something.

• Like 13
  • Love 1

I hardly see Victoria softening toward Adam when her newfound daughter is already snubbing her nose at him. There’s only one person who could have taught her that Adam is the devil, and that’s her dear old mama. Add in Drinki pursing her lips and sticking her nose so high in the air it could’ve touched the ceiling during Adam’s apology toast, and it’s no wonder Cleve hates him.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Wowee! Yesterday's episode was another doozie of skatalogical proportions, wasn't it?!? I hardly know where to being the beguine! In no particular order:

Dummer, STFU already about MY SON MY SON MY SON! You are his ex-stepmommy, and while yes I'm sure he associates 'mommy' with you given his age, let's be real, his bio mom is alive and well and I for one, want her to come waltzing back and have ol Harry go gaga over mama, his real mama that is. Dummer who??? I always felt that Kid Pomp did her dirty and I loathe him, but who knew I could loathe Dummer more? Not I!

Big Red Cold Sore running into the Abbott manse all WHEREISHE WHEREISHE? He who, Red? That little Hassenpfeffer you don't even have a relationship with and have never been seen together with on Show? That HE? GMAFB!

I laugggggghed until I nearly peed myself over watching Grampire try to double talk his way around the details of Jordan's alleged death. And the smugness with which he grimaces in his wine cellar prison lair, 'I've set it up a long time ago' or whatever he said. I mean has NOBODY ever gone down there to stock the wine racks and not noticed a fucking prison cell there?!? There is no way Gramps is schlepping his own wine cases down there himself, people are doing it for him, so people know. Just say'in.

We continue The Pussification of Jaggabbitt, and folks, it's damn hard to watch! TIIC have taken this character who used to be a pillar of Show, and made him into a bad Wyle E Coyote type of character and it's a damn shame. A damn shame. That's all I got on old Jackie boy.

And let's not get started on Abby. When Abby becomes the Voice of Reason on Show, you know you're knee deep in doo doo. I did love her calling out Darvon on his machinations, poorly executed as they were! "Hey, I'm steamrolling a new board member into this meeting RIGHTHERERIGHTNOW, so vote YES on Natey Nate Nate, the guy who sold us out to Newman! Vote Now! Vote often!" Yeah, no thanks Darvon! I especially enjoyed when Abby mentioned that the rules of the Board were there so nobody had absolute power...Gee, I wonder who she was talking about there? But since Darvon can't read the room he'll never see his role in all this, nor how wrong he is.

And the scene with Mariah getting Her Songbird wifey a gig headlining at a summer music fest? Amazing timing Mariah! "Hey, can you find Tessa a slot in your upcoming TBA Music Fest? And make it close to home, wouldja? And also, just make it one show because she's got this restaurant gig to manage and our kid, so yanno, a one and done!" I laughed at her "we'll text you a set list shortly", like the dude hasn't even SCHEDULED the damn festival yet, cool your jets Mariah, jeez!

Sorry guys but I think I blacked out after that and can't remember anymore of the stupid.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

I hardly see Victoria softening toward Adam when her newfound daughter is already snubbing her nose at him. There’s only one person who could have taught her that Adam is the devil, and that’s her dear old mama. Add in Drinki pursing her lips and sticking her nose so high in the air it could’ve touched the ceiling during Adam’s apology toast, and it’s no wonder Cleve hates him.

They did soften a little towards him when they found out about Connor but I could see this dumb writers continuing their feud.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

It certainly does and triggers those who suffer with constipation.

I have a fix for that!

• LOL 11
18 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

and all they do is have sex.

. . . but they'll die happy.

18 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

against the backdrop of a Philadelphia cream cheese commercial

I knew that set reminded me of something - no wonder I have a craving for a bagel with cream cheese when those scenes come on.

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, surfgirl said:

I laugggggghed until I nearly peed myself over watching Grampire try to double talk his way around the details of Jordan's alleged death

That was terrible. He was clearly making it up as he went along.

Caveman Nick grunting and growling about how Jordan was lucky to be dead so she wouldn’t have to face his manly wrath was a choice. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Skarzero said:

I cannot put into words how little use I have for Claire

. . . is it OK with you, Skarzero, if I find the character of Claire to be an interesting addition to the cast of characters?

• Like 3
(edited)
35 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

That was terrible. He was clearly making it up as he went along.

Caveman Nick grunting and growling about how Jordan was lucky to be dead so she wouldn’t have to face his manly wrath was a choice. 

It's as if he's literally stopped even trying to make sense! He just gropes in the dark for lines that he thinks he should be saying, but it isn't even clear if the man is following the actual script anymore. And now he's taken to throwing out 'my baby' whenever he's in a scene with Nikki and he isn't sure what to say. Grrrr!

ETA: My above rant failed to acknowledge the travesty formerly know as Ashley. O.M.G. So where did Evil Ash put Tween Ash? I rather enjoyed Evil being chained to her bed post and being taunted by Southern Spice Hussy Ash, but this is getting very tedious. Either move it forward and put her in hospital already! And here here to everyone noting that Abby doesn't seem to have a clue that her mother is losing her marbles publicly. Maybe if she and Darvon ate at the Athletic Club instead of Society, they'd know what's up.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

. . . is it OK with you, Skarzero, if I find the character of Claire to be an interesting addition to the cast of characters?

That depends....is it okay that I don't? 👀👀🥺🥺

All jokes aside lol, I don't care either way. Different strokes for different folks. I'm not gonna stop complaining(at least not anytime soon) about her addition to an already bloated cast/legacy family though if that's what you're asking. That shouldn't stop anyone from enjoying her though. 

Sorry but I find her, and her hypocrite mother nearly the same level of annoying as the undynamic duo(soon to be trio with Daniel acting like some poor, victimized ass) of Dummer & Phylty. But hell....at least they don't need strange rectons/deSORAing to exist on the canvas. Victoria the writers have completely forgotten about Reed in service to Claire, and that doesn't gel with me, as I kinda liked Reed. If they wanted a new Newman girl to upstage/shit on Dummer. Cool. I'm all for that. As long as it makes sense, and isn't shoehored. 

4 hours ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

They did soften a little towards him when they found out about Connor but I could see this dumb writers continuing their feud.

Very true, but I think that had more to do with JG blowing Connor's OCD out of proportion within the context of the storyline than a true blue step in repairing Victoria's relationship with Adam. Naturally Victoria wouldn't be indifferent or rude over her nephew's terminal illness OCD. That's a way for JG and the writing team to say "look y'all!! Vic is being nice!!! this is sooooooo serious!! pay attention!!! don't turn the channel or cancel your paramount plus account!!! pleeeaaase!!! witness our genius!!!😎🤓" then the hypnosis spell is complete. Because then we've just wasted an hour of our lives, and then come here to bond with the other trapped souls.....😃😃😃

• Like 4
  • Applause 10
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Skarzero said:

I'm not gonna stop complaining(at least not anytime soon) about her addition to an already bloated cast/legacy family though if that's what you're asking. That shouldn't stop anyone from enjoying her thoug

I've said it before and I'll say it again--she has an agenda and it ISN'T being welcomed into the inner cicle.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
40 minutes ago, Skarzero said:

her addition to an already bloated cast/legacy family

Yeah, right, so, but maybe all the Newmans born prior to 1974, 50 years ago, could fade into background characters, and the post 1974 Newmans could move into the forefront, although that would mean that the perpetually adolescent Summer would still be around and her father, caveman Nick, would just squeak in under the wire, but wouldn't it be great to watch Cleve defeat them all and become the capo di tutti of the Newman clan?

• LOL 3
12 hours ago, Skarzero said:

until she does, she's got fuck all to say to Summer about anything

But we can say stuff about Summer, right?

8 hours ago, Sake614 said:

her newfound daughter is already snubbing her nose at him.

I missed the episode where Cleve snubbed her nose at Adam - which one was that?

4 hours ago, surfgirl said:

the travesty formerly know as Ashley

Is "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" Ashley the Four Faces of Ashley version of Ashley, or is she the Five Faces of Ashley version?

Here's a link to an article I thought might be interesting 

"The Three Faces of Eve: A Shallow Study of Multiple Personality Disorder: Movies portraying mental illnesses need to stop treating the disorder as a unique phenomenon." Maxance Vincent 8/15/2020

(The Three Faces of Eve: A Shallow Study of Multiple Personality Disorder | by Maxance Vincent | Cinemania | Medium)

1 minute ago, Js Nana said:

(The Three Faces of Eve: A Shallow Study of Multiple Personality Disorder | by Maxance Vincent | Cinemania | Medium)

Sorry, try this:

https://medium.com/cinemania/the-three-faces-of-eve-a-shallow-study-of-multiple-personality-disorder-e6e1e91abd8e

(edited)

Speaking of Sybils, whatever became of Mackenzie Browning, Lily's BFF and surrogate, played by Cybil Shepherd's daughter Clementine?  As Katherine Chancellor's granddaughter, who I believe got an inheritance, perhaps she can come back to town, having "invested well", like Mamie, and take over C-W with Lily.

Edited by Denize
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 4/23/2024 at 5:33 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Those white jeggings Victoria's been wearing are not doing her any favors. IMO she has a butt like soggy pancakes. Do some squats, Vik. 😼

Or at least put on some underwear.

• LOL 8

I just realized,Ashley is like The Spice Girls all wrapped up in one body. We have:

Baby Spice, Sleepy Spice, Evil Spice, and Southern Comfort Spice

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10
(edited)
10 hours ago, Denize said:

Speaking of Sybils, whatever became of Mackenzie Browning, Lily's BFF and surrogate, played by Cybil Shepherd's daughter Clementine?  As Katherine Chancellor's granddaughter, who I believe got an inheritance, perhaps she can come back to town, having "invested well", like Mamie, and take over C-W with Lily.

I liked that the character existed, but I thought the character herself was an utterly depressing first class drip.  Mac made my Benedictine cloistered great aunt Assumpta seem like a chorus line party girl.  

A recast who at least seems like she doesn't hate the existence of human life and I'm all for it!

Edited by boes
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I don’t have a problem with Claire as an individual character, but I’m pretty burned out on the Newman clan. I’d enjoy the story more if it focused on the emotional and psychological side of things, instead of using Claire to put over a cartoony supervillain. 

15 hours ago, surfgirl said:

It's as if he's literally stopped even trying to make sense! He just gropes in the dark for lines that he thinks he should be saying, but it isn't even clear if the man is following the actual script anymore

He had to have been following the script. Only JG could pen such incompetent dialogue. I will admit, EB did seem to come alive (as much as one can playing an undead character) when Victor taunted Jordan in the Newman Family Wine Cellar and Penitentiary. He seemed to be having fun, which is more than can be said about this audience member. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Denize said:

There was another actress who came back to town briefly I think during the last JT story. Aren’t they back together Mackenzie and JT?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Js Nana said:

missed the episode where Cleve snubbed her nose at Adam - which one was that?

First time they met at the raunch. They were talking about Jordan and Adam asked Cleve if she was colluding with Jordan. When he was immediately set upon by Victoria, he asked how they could be 100% sure and Cleve came back with some nasty reply. And then in her birthday party dream, Adam was the manager of the GCAC and Cleve reveled in the notion that SHE was the favored child and he was nothing

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

There was another actress who came back to town briefly I think during the last JT story. Aren’t they back together Mackenzie and JT?

Oh yeah, the second worst Mackenzie.

Honestly I expect the show to ship Cleve off to wherever they shipped Jack's grand-daughter. I was so excited with her addition and thought we would get some Jabot story with her and Ashley. Oh, well.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

Oh yeah, the second worst Mackenzie.

Honestly I expect the show to ship Cleve off to wherever they shipped Jack's grand-daughter. I was so excited with her addition and thought we would get some Jabot story with her and Ashley. Oh, well.

I’m disappointed Allie too was shipped to London with Noah and I hope Claire isn’t too.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 minutes ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

I’m disappointed Allie too was shipped to London with Noah and I hope Claire isn’t too.

Allie was boring AF, as was Noah, both were so low energy that it felt like I was watching an ad for sedatives whenever those two had a scene together. Mind you, I wish they'd re cast and bring them back onto the canvas because it's getting extremely tedious watching the same handful of buffoons run around like clowns trying to cram into a VW Bug. But Cleve? No thank you. She's been a weirdo feom the get go. The way she looked at Kyle like she was daring him to ask her out, and she was giving him serial killer vibes? I mean, I loathe Kid Pomp, but I don't want him roped into some mess with Cleve, I'd much rather he get back together with Dummer 'for the sake of Little Lord Fauntleroy', and then watch her make his life miserable!

ETA: Speaking if little boys, where the hell is Christian and why do they think we forgot about him???

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Actually, Tuck & Audra could be good as a GC power couple.  The prob is, what we're getting now is soooo unconvincing.

First off, all we're seeing of them is . . . drinking at the bar downstairs or in bed in Tuck's teensy room.  I still say Tuck seems like like a loser in that tiny room.  And Glissade sounds like an air freshener to me.  So if you 2 are such biz whizzes, ya gotta come up with a way better name than that.

Look, the actors and the characters have potential, but they're hampered by lousy writing & a budget that's probably not much more than 5 bucks.  I could buy Audra as a smart sharp exec & Tuck as go get 'em mogul, but the show ain't putting out much to support this. 

All I'm seeing now is some middle-aged dude bangin' some 20 years younger hot chick, lookin' like a loser cuz he keep begging her to marry him & she keeps turning him down.  And they talk big about business, but never seem to do anything even remotely business-related -- or even interact with ANYONE other than each other.  OK, maybe one of Ashley's random personalities, but that's only when she forces herself on them.

Sorry, but having these 2 spout a few lines about their dreams & goals of Glissade (yech, I hate that name) ain't making these 2 a power couple.  I could live without the bed scenes too, cuz it's getting repetitive.  Well, at least they're not nauseating like Danny & The Bug.  So there is that.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Btw, I really hope Ashley loses that ugly dress cuz I'm sick of looking at that hideous thing.  Oh please don't tell me some idiot stylist is gonna put her in another awful red thing whenever she's in her Ashley O'Hara personality. 

Ugh, show, please make this tired storyline end, or at least make an effort to create more interesting personalities that ED is able to act.  Guess that's not possible?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Sake614 said:

First time they met at the raunch.

Oh, now I remember - Adam doesn't trust Cleve and she's not going to suffer his BS with a polite smile on her face - thanks for the reminder, Sake614.

• Like 1
On 4/27/2024 at 12:40 PM, One Tough Cookie said:

triggers those who suffer with constipation.

Actually, as a senior citizen, I find that a proper diet and an adequate fluids intake, plus 2 capsules of dried Psyllium husk taken with 10oz of water twice a day, "triggers" my gastrointestinal tract quite nicely and leaves me with a lighter load to carry.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, surfgirl said:

ETA: Speaking if little boys, where the hell is Christian and why do they think we forgot about him???

Well, if his parents forgot him, my shouldn't we?

1 hour ago, Js Nana said:

Actually, as a senior citizen, I find that a proper diet and an adequate fluids intake, plus 2 capsules of dried Psyllium husk taken with 10oz of water twice a day, "triggers" my gastrointestinal tract quite nicely and leaves me with a lighter load to carry.

I use 4 capsules of it every day!  I got mine from Amazon.  Is there any other place to shop, ha ah

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
21 hours ago, Js Nana said:

the capo di tutti of the Newman clan?

WHOOOSH !!!   Isn't that going to trigger a cool breeze ?? 😡

Edited by Peppermint
???
  • LOL 2
20 minutes ago, Peppermint said:

the capo di tutti of the Newman clan?

WHOOOSH !!!   Isn't that going to trigger a cool breeze

You've triggered my craving for tutti frutti ice cream,

• Wink 2
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

4 hours ago, surfgirl said:

Allie was boring AF, as was Noah, both were so low energy that it felt like I was watching an ad for sedatives whenever those two had a scene together. Mind you, I wish they'd re cast and bring them back onto the canvas because it's getting extremely tedious watching the same handful of buffoons run around like clowns trying to cram into a VW Bug. But Cleve? No thank you. She's been a weirdo feom the get go. The way she looked at Kyle like she was daring him to ask her out, and she was giving him serial killer vibes? I mean, I loathe Kid Pomp, but I don't want him roped into some mess with Cleve, I'd much rather he get back together with Dummer 'for the sake of Little Lord Fauntleroy', and then watch her make his life miserable!

I wish Allie and Noah had stayed in town only because there's no younger Abbotts on the canvas besides Kyle.  Would have been nice for Jack to have more family onscreen.

I agree though that the actress wasn't great.  The actor who played Noah was so incredibly boring.  He always seemd half-asleep.  Don't understand why they recast him in the first place.  I liked the longtime Noah, Robert Adamson.  In looking at his credits he doesn't seem to have done much so I can only assume the show fired him.  He was a lot better than the most recent Noah.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, realitytvfan1017 said:

Aren’t they back together Mackenzie and JT?

The latest info I could find on Mackenzie is that she attended the memorial service for JT, and that was in 2019; and speaking of Mackenzie and JT, what's what with their children, Dylan and Becca?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I use 4 capsules of it every day!

Is that 4 capsules twice a day, because when you're 70+, a total of 8 capsules a day leaves you running for the nearest crapper day and night.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

Is that 4 capsules twice a day, because when you're 70+, a total of 8 capsules a day leaves you running for the nearest crapper day and night.

Yes twice a day,  I abused my body when I was bulimic and it takes roto rooter to get me going!

eta:  I'm 72

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1

Wow, you're younger than my youngest sibling, and I'm the eldest of the bunch.

. . . and here's hoping that you're able to be kinder to yourself now that you've reached what I like to call the age of reason, which doesn't happen until that magical 65th birthday.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

tutti frutti ice cream

I think the last time I had tutti-frutti ice cream was when I was about 10 years old, but I still remember that the frutta in the ice cream that I liked best was the pineapple.

14 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

and here's hoping that you're able to be kinder to yourself now that you've reached what I like to call the age of reason, which doesn't happen until that magical 65th birthday.

At 72 I decided I no longer gave a shite about most things and sometimes have ice cream for breakfast.. just because I can.

You have NO IDEA  how depressed  I was when I realized I was older than the oldest Golden Girl!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

when I realized I was older than the oldest Golden Girl!

. . . but you were much younger than any of the actresses who played those characters.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1