Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Devon has doubts about Chance's ability to be father?  I have more than doubts about Devon's ability to be a grown ass man, but you don't see me filing lawsuits.  Maybe someone should take custody of him.

I thought for the first time in a while, Sally mostly handled herself well today and held her ground.  Except at the end.   Adam treats her like crap, and still appears to be a whiny putz....move on already.

And Chloe might want to lay off the big bad lectures to Sally when she let's herself be nothing but Chelsea's lapdog.  

I'm so disappointed with the backstage stuff that I couldn't care less what happens with Ashland going forward.  

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Go have Manhattan, Sally. The Bronx and Staten Island too. If you can make it there, you'll make it anywhere. In New York, New York, New York. 😏🎶

True. Except that this is the same person who managed to finagle a great job in Milan for SOMEONE ELSE so she could take that person's job in Wisconsin. No offense to anyone who lives in Wisconsin, but let's be real- if you're in the fashion industry, would YOU rather be in Milan, or Wisconsin? 

So yes, while we think that she should take on New York like a boss, for some reason Sally is determined to pursue her fashion dreams in Wisconsin.

8 hours ago, boes said:

What's next, Devon?  Gonna start telling people you found Dominic abandoned in a snow drift?  That Abby and Chance are making him dance for pennies in Chancellor Park?  Claim that living with Chance is why the baby has size 12 feet?  Making a case that the little Hamburgler is in some sort of danger seems like a bigger stretch than ButtBiscuit being every woman's dream guy.

This storyline feels as if it were designed to create maximum damage for all involved.

I first saw this storyline coming way back when Dom was first born, and mused that it would be an interesting twist on the more "expected" storyline of Mariah going overboard with maternal feelings.

Now that we're here, I'm finding this story kind of distasteful. I'm not sure that this was Show's intention, but this feels a little too much like " Devon's feelings for Dom are more vaild because he's biologically connected, while Chance is having trouble being "all in" because he's not. I can't imagine the pressure of carving out a relationship with your new baby with the sperm donor and the gestational carrier constantly looking over your shoulder and judging you.

If anything, this storyline does seem to emphasize why IRL sperm donors are usually anonymous and surrogates are usually women who have given birth already. So there's that, I guess.

• Useful 4
  • Love 20

This sounds terrible; but I hope it turns out that Stitch is the father, kidnaps the baby and Dom is not found until he is a teen. Which could be in a couple of years. Or Stitch is the father, goes to jail, Devon loses interest, Abby and Chance have sole “ownership” of Dom. Dom is then banished to the nanny, nursery and then boarding school.

• Useful 4
  • Love 9

What the hell was that bullshit about the Italian restaurant in NYC? That reminded me of when the world's worst "actress" was playing Coleen and she and some other assbags had some bullshit moronic conversation about which is the best Papaya Dog in NYC. Is this the same writing regime of dickheads back in action? 

I am really bothered about them firing RB, (who I never saw in anything before except for Seinfeld and a handful of other single episode guest roles in the distant past - and I don't remember him), but he's been doing a great job in this convoluted role of Ashland, and making mop almost tolerable. No one else has been able to achieve that feat. But hiring that other guy so fast really stinks. I don't think the punishment fit the crime. I think it was way overboard. And it looks like they were looking for an excuse to give the other guy a job. Is the new Ashland actor a scientologist or something? Who is he friends with? There is something very off about this. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Really? Which Seinfeld episode was he in?

Remember when they went to the Hamptons to see the baby?  "You gotta see the baby!"

RB wad the pediatrician Elaine was interested in.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

BTW, back in October during the Tuscany wedding, Victoria described the spec wedding gown Sally gave her as "breathtaking." I commented then whether it was perhaps a reference to RB's role in the Seinfeld episode. Rather inside joke though if you're not familiar with the Seinfeld show.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Ashland walks into mop's office carrying two cups of coffee. mop says, "Something smells good. Is that coffee?" Now I'm thinking to myself, what other hot beverage smells like coffee? Hot chocolate? No. Tea? No. Soup? No. Theraflu? No. What else could be in those coffee cups that smells good and smells like coffee? Is mop hard of smelling? Like, she can smell things, but just not very well, like when you mis-hear something somebody said and think they said something entirely different from what they actually said. Had she said, "Is that coffee for me?", I would not be wondering about her five senses. But now I'm wondering what other senses of hers have dulled?

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Isn't it about time that some woman comes to town and yadda yadda yadda turns out to be Grampire's daughter? Someone new for Nikki to snub. More competition for daddy's love - mop would shit a brick.

I just want some woman to come to town and be a perfect match for Jack. It's about time.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

I am really bothered about them firing RB, (who I never saw in anything before except for Seinfeld and a handful of other single episode guest roles in the distant past - and I don't remember him), but he's been doing a great job in this convoluted role of Ashland, and making mop almost tolerable. No one else has been able to achieve that feat. 

I'm bummed about RB getting fired too and agree that he made Mop tolerable. I've seen him in a few shows over the years with the last one that he had a recurring role in being Desperate Housewives where he played Susan's (Terri Hatcher) ex-husband Karl who was a real character to say the least. One show I really liked RB in and still remember fondly was One West Waikiki from the mid 90's which was obviously set in Hawaii where RB was shirtless often. It was a cute show as a whole too though.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

Ashland walks into mop's office carrying two cups of coffee. mop says, "Something smells good. Is that coffee?" Now I'm thinking to myself, what other hot beverage smells like coffee? Hot chocolate? No. Tea? No. Soup? No. Theraflu? No. What else could be in those coffee cups that smells good and smells like coffee? Is mop hard of smelling? Like, she can smell things, but just not very well, like when you mis-hear something somebody said and think they said something entirely different from what they actually said. Had she said, "Is that coffee for me?", I would not be wondering about her five senses. But now I'm wondering what other senses of hers have dulled?

LOL!  Great post, Sweepea59!

Sometimes these characters act like they're tourists visiting Earth for the first time and somebody gave them the handbook for Mars instead.

• LOL 16
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, boes said:

Sometimes these characters act like they're tourists visiting Earth for the first time and somebody gave them the handbook for Mars instead.

Thank you, and.. that's it! It would make perfect sense on an episode of 3rd Rock From The Sun. I think I'll enjoy this show more (or some, at this point) if I picture all of them with antennae.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Thank you, and.. that's it! It would make perfect sense on an episode of 3rd Rock From The Sun. I think I'll enjoy this show more (or some, at this point) if I picture all of them with antennae.

You'd think Buttbiscuit and Banana Boy would have gotten used to their human suits by now but judging by the way they move, they have not.

• LOL 8

Olive Olive Olive 🤥🤥🤥🤥.  Yes, Nostrils the Weasel stopped the deception and you may have caused it but it was not for your threats to Nostrils the Weasel but you took over his agenda.  I got news for you Olive, Adam is far more qualified than you will ever be. You were just handed NE but if Victor didn’t already build that empire, could you have gotten it to its billion dollar status.  There is an old adage in the business community which goes 90% of major companies are mismanaged. They only make money because they can’t help to make money.  Adam is building NM from basically the ground up. 

Chelsea is getting just about as annoying as Rodan the Petty and more annoying than Chloe. The only thing Chelsea has going for her is being Connor’s mother. 

When Nostrils the Weasel gets back from Chicago, he’s going to have to buy Lily a 40lb bag of Purina Dog Chow because she has become his Pitt Bull. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Lily and Victoria are two characters that I wish would take a really really hard fall.  Victoria’s sense of entitlement, her starved look .. all teeth, monotone, eyes and hair. The hair is sometimes gorgeous, though. And then Lilly. Valley Girl talk and skirts up to near the ladyparts. I can’t blame the actresses for the terrible storylines they have been given. And it makes me sad to see women “executives” written this way. But it doesn’t help that both  actresses are weak. Annoying as Abby is, the actress appears to at least be trying.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

You'd think Buttbiscuit and Banana Boy would have gotten used to their human suits by now but judging by the way they move, they have not.

giphy.gif

You had to know this was coming.

You had to.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I just want some woman to come to town and be a perfect match for Jack. It's about time.

Can’t she be both? Victor’s daughter and Jack’s perfect match?

I can’t think of anyone currently in the cast who was on GL with RN. Not sure about the show runners. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ashland: Lily, what is it about Billy that compels strong, intelligent women--such as yourself and my wife--to rush to his defense? I find it utterly mystifying. Enlighten me, please.
Lily: well, he's an Abbott so he knows how to comport himself in polite society.
Ashland: and?
Lily: and he dresses well. He has a collection of bespoke suits that would put my late father's wardrobe to shame.
Ashland: <yawn> And? I'm still waiting.
Lily: and he's got a ten-inch--
Ashland: whoa, look at the time! Gotta get back to the Newman/Locke salt mines!
Lily: --Android tablet that is cutting edge. What did you think I meant? Gah.
😉

Sally, stop begging and stop casting your pearls before swine. Besides, Adam worked on Wall Street and wasn't going to be amazed by your professed inside knowledge of the city. 🙄

And then Chelsea showed up to throw her usual shadow over everything Sally, especially if it leans in Adam's direction. Ugh, I am so sick of her. And eff Adam for lowkey trying to embarrass Sally in front of Chelsea.

Holy shite, foul on the play, Ashland! Mattie has nothing to do with the situation with Billy. You're looking to me like a steaming POS right now. Lucky for you Lily doesn't travel with a porta-potty so she could flush you.

"A dominant player in the communications industry." On what planet, Victoria? ChancComm and Newman Media are mere flies to be swatted away by the long-existing communications behemoths. Pulling them into Newman/Locke won't suddenly make it a major force to be reckoned with. It'll just make you and Newman/Locke look hungry and grasping.👻

Lily, as soon as that jerk brought up your daughter you should have walked away. You're not helping Billy by making desperate appeals to his enemies. He's probably going to be pissed when he finds out what you've done behind his back.

Yeah, no, I don't see Victoria working a pair of Louboutin stiletto pumps. She doesn't have the red bottoms swagger. And what a dumb gift anyway, as if near billionaire Victoria would consider pricey shoes as some kind of reward. Oh wait, she does. Pshht. 😒

So now Victoria thinks everything with Newman in its name should belong to her. Not as long as TGVN is alive, sweetie. He can start companies all day, every day, and slap his name on them without your permission. 🤭

Interesting that Adam lied again to Victor about Sally's involvement in the spy games on Billy. Still not sure why he's covering for her. 🤔

Victor, you are the root of the warfare between your children, and you well know it. Envisioning a schism in the family because of those battles is just how you like to get off in your old age.

Shut up, Victoria. Do you really think you'd be running an international conglomerate if it didn't belong to your father? Even your husband knows better, he's just too smart to say it to your face. 😑

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ashland: Lily, what is it about Billy that compels strong, intelligent women--such as yourself and my wife--to rush to his defense? I find it utterly mystifying. Enlighten me, please.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ashland: <yawn> And? I'm still waiting.
Lily: and he's got a ten-inch--

Well, Ashland did mention his size 11 shoes. So he also has big, uh, feet.

• LOL 14
10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, no, I don't see Victoria working a pair of Louboutin stiletto pumps. She doesn't have the red bottoms swagger. And what a dumb gift anyway, as if near billionaire Victoria would consider pricey shoes as some kind of reward. Oh wait, she does. Pshht. 😒

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Someone needs to stick an ether soaked rag into Amanda’s mouth.  Bich, you don’t have a dog in this kennel, so piss off.  You’re not Sperm-Daddy’s wife or fiancé.  You are nothing more than a f*uck buddy.  Stop trying to avenge your ruined childhood by ruining Dom’s.  

And what’s with all this talk of Dom’s psychological welfare?  It makes no sense.  Doesn’t Sperm-Daddy understand that playing baby bingo with the kid is more damaging than having inexperienced parents who are trying to do right by the child?  Do I see a Rex Rugs in Devon’s future, via a crazed PTSD’d Chance?  And don’t get Grampire Vic into this.  He’ll crush Devon and his F*uck buddy like ants. 

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

How about Devon trying to order Abby around telling Abby Chance wouldn't be needed for the conversation he and Amanda showed up for, unannounced? Devon has issues. Underneath his mealthy mouth nice guy persona is an angry and controlling interior, and IMO he is hiding behind Amanda because of her overtly aggressive behavior. Amanda appeared jealous of Abby today, and out to wreck the friendship Abby has enjoyed with Devon.

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Boy do I love an old reference like this. I'm not ashamed to admit I saw this movie in a theater back in the day when dinosaurs were still roaming the earth. There probably aren't many places left now where one could see John Water's early films on a big screen in public.

Just caught the ending of today's show. I sure wish Abby would swing on Devon. When was the last time there was a good punch thrown on this show, at least by a woman at a man?

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Yes, Chance 2.0 needs to seek help but even “Lucy” would be 100 times better than Sharon. 

Once again Chelsea seems out of breath when she delivers her lines. Is this a acting  to sound more emotional?  If it is, it’s an epic fail. Even Bowie is a much better actor than Chelsea just lying in his bassinet thinking why do I have to keep wearing stupid knit caps. 

The Devon debacle is not only stupid it now beyond stupid. Devon wants shared custody because of Chance 2.0 not being ready to be a father but Devon also has to prove Abby is not ready to be a mother. It’s not just Chance 2.0 Devon has to go after but Abby also.  Does Devon expect Victor to sit there and twiddle his thumbs?  

Abby told Devon that he can see Bowie all he wasn’t but if he goes through with this custody battle, I would cut Devon off from all contact with Bowie. 

Adam smacks Chelsea with a large dose of reality. “We are never ever getting back together” and he’s not against sending Chelsea packing from NE.  I think this now makes Sally safe from being fired because Adam will not allow it. 

Mariah must be chopped liver because Chance only mentions Abby and Devon by name and throws in everyone else as an afterthought in taking care of Bowie.  

Now we have Chance 2.0 feeling sorry for Chelsea. As Adam said, Chelsea and Chance 2.0 hardly know each other and their last encounter was at the Grand Albatross lobby debacle.  As Chelsea walked out of CL, there is another chance for Rey’s chin to show its disapproval of Adam. 

Mariah takes a healthy step back and Devon is taking an unhealthy step forward. The big difference here is that Mariah has a loving relationship, with Tessa, in helping her get through the rough spots and Devon has a lawyer as a girlfriend that is encouraging him to pursue joint custody instead of loving him as a girlfriend to get through his feelings. Devon has taken one late conversation as the gospel that Chance 2.0 is struggling with fatherhood not the underlining issue that he just came back, from Spain, and he lost his confidence by not being able to protect his team.  

• Love 13

Now we have Chance 2.0 feeling sorry for Chelsea. As Adam said, Chelsea and Chance 2.0 hardly know each other and their last encounter was at the Grand Albatross lobby debacle.  As Chelsea walked out of CL, there is another chance for Rey’s chin to show its disapproval of Adam. 

TBF, Chance wasn't around for the majority of Chelzzz's craziness.

• Love 6

Oy, Sharon's leopard print dress was an assault on my eyes. Meanwhile, looks like Rey doesn't appreciate how easily Sharon lets her attention get swayed away from him. Hmm.

Chelsea must be suffering some lingering brain damage because I don't recall her being such a Stage 5 Clinger before. Adam needs to treat her like Jackie Chan:

Dominic is such a darned cutie. Wonder what they showed the little actor out of camera range to make him stop crying like he did? Or what they do to get him to cry on cue? He hits his marks like a seasoned pro. 😊

Oh geez, the last thing Chance needs to do is talk to Sharon. Heaven only knows what kind of worthless psychobabble that quack would lay on him.

Speaking of WTF outfits, Amanda's dress looked to me like it was constructed by a committee of blind squirrels. Her hair was fabulous though.

Poor Rey reduced to rolling his eyes behind Sharon's back. "Me, Sharon. What about me? I'm your husband. How about a surprise party for the guy you're married to right now?"

Lol, Chelsea. Your hands? Honey, you're gonna need to put more than your hands on Adam if you want to break through that wall. Not that I'm suggesting you assault him, however. That was a bad idea the first time you went there, with Billy.

A quadruple espresso. Okay. 🤪

Okay Mariah, celebrating the anniversary of someone asking you to be their pregnancy surrogate is not a thing. Come on.

Please tell me that wasn't a chem test between Chance and Chelsea. Especially since her bestie has a lot of history with Chance. Girl code says no. 🤨

Given her role in the matter, I'm thinking Amanda probably should not have accompanied Devon to talk to Abby.  Is she deliberately trying to wreck his life?

One of these days somebody's going to toss their glass like Chelsea did and a tiny shard will fly back into their eye. Or nose. 😵

OMG, Mariah, stay out of it. Concentrate on your own life and let Devon dig his own hole.

Re the previews: Tessa & Mariah getting engaged? FINALLY! 🔔🔔🔔💍💍💍💐💐💐

• Love 16

Oh geez, the last thing Chance needs to do is talk to Sharon. Heaven only knows what kind of worthless psychobabble that quack would lay on him.

Worthless psychobabble like "You had me bonked on the head, you tried to kill my husband, to frame your husband. Look at this sparkly medallion I'm swinging back and forth. You are feeling very sleepy. You feel like walking off the roof of Newman Tower..."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Yes, Chance 2.0 needs to seek help but even “Lucy” would be 100 times better than Sharon. 

Ohhhh, Lucy Van Pelt. I thought you meant Daniel's kid, Phylthy's GRANDdotter. And she would have been 100 times better than Sharon, too.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Speaking of WTF outfits, Amanda's dress looked to me like it was constructed by a committee of blind squirrels.

A whole committee, huh?

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Okay Mariah, celebrating the anniversary of someone asking you to be their pregnancy surrogate is not a thing. Come on.

Yeah, and that whole "shopping" thing with Mariah, Tessa and Abby. These writers are horrible!!!

For no apparent reason, Tessa changed her mind about making a family and Mariah got over her DamnBowie obsession. Yay, Life is great, let's celebrate. And honestly, I thought they already were engaged.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

What a worthless sack of shit Devon is.  I hope he loses all contact, Dominic finds out about what happened years later and fully agrees with Abby and Chance's decision.   Go try and rebuild the relationship from there, idiot.  Fuck him for trying to play games with someone else's kid because he and his fee fees are lonely.  

I hope Mariah stays out of this.  For her own sake and also because it's one less thing for Abby/Chance to have to worry about.  

Cait Fairbanks has the greatest background presence on this show.  I always love watching her for the reactions and the faces she makes.  

Something apparently happened with Chelsea?  She sucks, so I wouldn't know.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Love 17

Cait Fairbanks has the greatest background presence on this show.  I always love watching her for the reactions and the faces she makes.  

I dunno, she might want to be careful about doing that. Some of her castmates might consider it upstaging. The actress who played Sage (Christian's mommy) used to do that and I think it was one of the unofficial reasons she was fired. Her antics got kind of distracting.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Something apparently happened with Chelsea?  She sucks, so I wouldn't know.  

Well, it’s a long and convoluted story, but I’ll try my best to explain it. Chelsea is upset that someone she tried to frame for murder does not want to be with her ever again. Oh wait, it was really simple and would be expected by anyone who wasn’t clearly insane.

15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Given her role in the matter, I'm thinking Amanda probably should not have accompanied Devon to talk to Abby.  Is she deliberately trying to wreck his life?

! 🔔

Despite her 19 layers of victimhood, Amanda just isn’t a good person. How could someone who’s friends with the Dumpster Humper possibly be? As an astute commenter said earlier, this is as much about her petty jealousy of Abby than anything else. Darvon may be plunging into new depths of submoronic decision making each episode, but he at least appears troubled by this. Amanda isn’t remotely bothered by trying to rip a baby from his parents.

As they say, “Jealous lunatics come in threes” and no one is more of a jealous lunatic than Rey. I really don’t like him. If there was a high school yearbook award for “Most Likely to Lock His Significant Other in a Basement”, it would be all his. He used to be just jealous of Adam. Now it’s Nick? Maybe the kids are next? But I guess that’s one of the problems with forcing a woman who doesn’t love you to stay trapped in a marriage.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

As they say, “Jealous lunatics come in threes” and no one is more of a jealous lunatic than Rey. I really don’t like him. If there was a high school yearbook award for “Most Likely to Lock His Significant Other in a Basement”, it would be all his. He used to be just jealous of Adam. Now it’s Nick? Maybe the kids are next? But I guess that’s one of the problems with forcing a woman who doesn’t love you to stay trapped in a marriage.

Wait, what did I miss? He's forcing her to stay trapped in marriage? Did she try to leave or something? Had she said she wants out? I don't see where he's forcing her to do anything.

• Love 10

Devon is a passive aggressive asshole wishing that he wasn't "forced" to sue for custody for Dominic and hiding behind Amanda, yeah she's giving him trash advice, but he's willingly soaking it all up. And he was the one that was all mopey about Dom going home when Chance/Abby got back in the first place. This dickhead was all too eager to ambush Abby by herself & didn't want to wait for Chance to get back. I'm glad Abby stood her ground & made his bitch ass wait. At least he was partially honest when he said he was making this decision for himself, so much for being on the same team as Abby/Chance right? What a selfish bastard... 

I predict, when things get out of control (i.e. when Victor/Ashley/Nina/Jill put their foot on Devoid's neck) he's gonna wuss out & leave Amanda holding the bag, looking ridiculous, with a target on her back. He'll run off and/or try & guilt people into forgiving him. It'll be easy cos as someone else mentioned they aren't married. Amanda is essentially turning herself into a villain, risking it all for a guy that won't even put a ring on it & cheated on her! Like the fuck? The writing has been so shitty & convoluted, I didn't even consider the equally trash optics of this SL. :/ 

Rey's jealously of Nick & sympathy for Chelsea is laying the foundation for a Shick(yuck) reunion, that no one wanted or asked for. Plus, Rey's hatred of Adam just looks even more hypocritical now. TIIC can miss me with the "poor Chelsea" bullshit. She brought Adam's lack of love for her on herself, she's not some victim of the big bad Adam. I'm so sick of that narrative. At least Chance was nice & sympathetic to both Adam & Chelsea instead of just taking her side, while shunning him. Even though I think Chance being friendly to Chelsea makes as much sense as Abby or Noah.  

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 14
29 minutes ago, Skarzero said:

laying the foundation for a Shick(yuck) reunion, that no one wanted or asked for

Ya know, at this point I just want them to get back together and stay together. Stay. I hate them both and always have. (There was another earlier Sharon I liked. ) But the last few times they have been put back together it's been basically overnite. Then they just break them up overnite, too. They set up the circumstances where you can see it coming miles away, but there's never any sense of the characters actually having feelings or thoughts about it. They basically turn around and see each other and say okay we're together again. They are like two dim-witted pigeons. If the MWT's were actually to write a story with depth of both characters that would be a story that people would watch. But they've never had any depth before, so why start now, right? But couldn't you see that as a big deal story that Sharin' and Dick in a Box have had realizations and are finding their way back to each other, this time for good? I know, I'm such a silly dreamer.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 9

Amanda says they're going to have to be willing to play dirty, but Devon has some baggage of his own that could be used against him.  He assaulted his cousin in a public place, causing a permanent injury that ruined his career.   Babies can pick up the energy of someone with that kind of temper, after all.  Oh, who am I kidding?  Devon will win full custody because Chance doesn't have any baby pictures on his phone.

As an aside, I just saw grits at the grocery store!  Quaker makes them, and they're right next to the oatmeal.  Were they always there and I just never noticed?  The box does look just like the oatmeal.  I considered trying them, but I wasn't sure what exactly to do with them.  I don't eat shrimp, and I'm not sure I would want them for breakfast, even though they were with other cereal.  It was taking me too long to decide and the place was lousy with unmasked wackadoos, so I just got what I needed and made a quick exit.  I'll mull it over and maybe get them next time. 

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

I never cared much for Hillary so I haven’t been feeling warm and fuzzy towards Amanda, but the MWTs have successfully moved my opinion of her from “Meh” to “Actively dislike” this week. Devon is too spineless and basically people-pleasing to make this disgusting move without her relentlessly egging him on. He’s going to hate being a social pariah and hopefully will come to his senses and turn on her before this goes on for too long.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

I never cared much for Hillary so I haven’t been feeling warm and fuzzy towards Amanda, but the MWTs have successfully moved my opinion of her from “Meh” to “Actively dislike” this week. Devon is too spineless and basically people-pleasing to make this disgusting move without her relentlessly egging him on. He’s going to hate being a social pariah and hopefully will come to his senses and turn on her before this goes on for too long.

Yes and Amanda is so hypocritical. Acting just like her grandfather Sutton with no actual regard for allowing Abby and Chance time to establish themselves as parents and she's just fine with denying Dominic time to bond with Chance. Treating an infant like a pawn on the chessboard of life, just like Sutton did to her. It's said child victims can become adult perpetrators, and re-enact their own trauma, and IMO this is exactly what Amanda is doing.

Edited by Julyolo
Clarification
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8
On 1/12/2022 at 10:40 PM, lgprimes said:

I gotta say, I dislike both Adam and Chelsea… but the two actors have chemistry together.

(Just to be upfront, I also dislike Sally!  In fact there are precious few characters on this show I give a crap about, and I’m sad that one of them is about to be re-cast.. but masochist that I am, i keep on tuning in)

Can’t stand Sally. Created trout mouth. Creeps me out to see it move. Sad.

• Love 4
On 1/13/2022 at 5:37 PM, Kemper said:

Lily and Victoria are two characters that I wish would take a really really hard fall.  Victoria’s sense of entitlement, her starved look .. all teeth, monotone, eyes and hair. The hair is sometimes gorgeous, though. And then Lilly. Valley Girl talk and skirts up to near the ladyparts. I can’t blame the actresses for the terrible storylines they have been given. And it makes me sad to see women “executives” written this way. But it doesn’t help that both  actresses are weak. Annoying as Abby is, the actress appears to at least be trying.

I think Amelia Heinle is a beauty, thinness and all.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, RNbynite said:

I think Amelia Heinle is a beauty, thinness and all.

I also think that Amelia is very striking as long as she doesn’t smile. When she smiles her mouth takes over her face and decreases the intensity of her beautiful blue eyes. Michelle’s smile also takes over her face, but unlike Amelia’s smile, Michelle’s smile is accentuated by thicker lips. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Michelle’s smile also takes over her face, but unlike Amelia’s smile, Michelle’s smile is accentuated by thicker lips, and her eyes are lit from inside by flames sent straight from hell.

Fixed that for you, Waldo13!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Devon is too spineless and basically people-pleasing to make this disgusting move without her relentlessly egging him on. He’s going to hate being a social pariah and hopefully will come to his senses and turn on her before this goes on for too long.

Even if Douchevon turns on Amanda he should still be a social pariah/outcast. Although, I have a bad feeling there will be no shortage of enablers. The only people that won't stand for it besides Chance/Abby is their immediate family. He might hate being ostracized but he should've thought of that shit before he started pissing & moaning about not seeing Dominic enough. The knife is already in Abby/Chance's backs. And Amanda might've handed him the knife, but ultimately, he was the one who stuck it in. He took what Chance, a man struggling with PTSD, told him privately in confidence & ran told his lawyer girlfriend. And spineless dummy or not, he should never be forgiven for that(not by Chance at least). Bitchmanda has her own stupid, reprehensible shit to be responsible for without being responsible for that dickhead actions too. She's more vocal/aggressive but I think that is what Devon ,and the writers, are counting on when this all goes South he/they can pin it on her like it was 100% her fault. Allowing Dickvon to get quickie(or quick enough) passes. It's probably just me, but that feels too much like Adam being responsible for Chelsea's toxic behavior, when she's always had a few screws loose & made her own choices just as Adam did. Likewise, Dickvon's rotten behavior predated Bitchmanda (and Hilary). I hope this time, the negative consequences of his actions stick. 

19 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

As an aside, I just saw grits at the grocery store!  Quaker makes them, and they're right next to the oatmeal.  Were they always there and I just never noticed?  The box does look just like the oatmeal.  I considered trying them, but I wasn't sure what exactly to do with them.  I don't eat shrimp, and I'm not sure I would want them for breakfast, even though they were with other cereal.  It was taking me too long to decide and the place was lousy with unmasked wackadoos, so I just got what I needed and made a quick exit.  I'll mull it over and maybe get them next time. 

Be sure to keep us posted!😊 I bet it will be a lot better & entertaining than this bullshit show. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5