Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E11: Week 10 - The Final Rose

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Madi dumps Peter and, in a twist, he is the one left to die alone in the remote wilderness.

Was there an aerial drone shot of him standing along in the blowing sand, as the drone goes higher and higher until Peter is just a speck on the horizon ... ? I hope so!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, saber5055 said:

Was there an aerial drone shot of him standing along in the blowing sand, as the drone goes higher and higher until Peter is just a speck on the horizon ... ? I hope so!

Not quite. I dong think they were prepared for the dumping, but they did manage to squeeze in a wide shot of the wilderness after Madi drove away.

• LOL 1
41 minutes ago, EllenB said:

My hubby goes to church every week and is very religious.  I don't do religion except on Christmas and Easter for the music.  We've been happily married with no seething for almost 40 years, thank you very much.

Thank you for speaking up for interfaith marriages!  Some of us wouldn't be alive without them.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

Why would he even be conflicted?   He just begged his family to back off.  Little do they know they just pushed him to Madi. He HAS to have drama and tears, and mom just gave him that, so that is his trigger that madi is the one for him.

Parents never learn that shoving something down your kids' throats always works opposite of how its intended to work.  (Hence, all the kids born out of marriages of opposing cultures, different religions, etc. etc. etc.!)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

That extremely fake emotional tearless crying of moms. Yuk! What a manipulative bitch. 

Wipe those dry under eye areas momma. Still doesn't make me think you were actually crying.

It's why he never caught on to Victoria's bone-dry crying.  He grew up with that shit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Why did she dump him?

7 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

It'd be funny if she was playing us all and she broke up with him to ensure her 2nd place finish and thus her own presumptive Bachlorette season... 

That season would be so amazing, if only to have Charles Barkley give commentary.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Snort.   He’s telling Hannah Anne how much he has appreciated her .... oh so romantic, what every woman dreams of hearing.

And how he will always be there for her....unless Madison changes her mind.  In that case, Hannah Anne will be left in the dust. 

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7

So why did they get a more fun thing to do other than just sitting in the dirt?  Lol. Oh I guess they are sitting in the dirt too.  Could they not have more planned for these last dates?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I’m a little behind so I’m still meeting the parents with Madi. The level of how involved everyone is in their “business” is making me so uncomfortable. I feel like I keep making a grossed out, flared nostril face that keeps getting more and more flared and grossed out. Bud.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, SallyAlbright said:

Imagine being Hannah Ann and watching all of this tonight. She must feel like such an idiot after watching all the drama and how he clearly wanted Madison. This sucks. 

That is always the case with the final 2.  This one is particularly bad though.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 5
Just now, kazza said:

Did they spill the sparkling apple cider on themselves to get all the bugs flying around them? 

Having been there, it's incredibly buggy. I was itching and waving away little gnats the entire time. Beautiful, but bring extra-strength bug spray! Not the ideal place to have any sort of romantic date or serious conversation. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Was just reading Jordan Kimball's Twitter account. He was ranking on all the wrinkles in Peters blue linen shirt he was wearing when talking to Chris Harrison. Lol ! I was thinking the same thing. So wrinkled.

Typical of Jordan to notice the clothes, and if ironed or not.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, bosawks said:

The Bachelor or Australia?

Hahahaha thankfully, Australia - Uluru specifically. I wouldn't have made it through meeting Mama Peter without being arrested. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Hannah Anne can feel the vibes.  She knows she isn’t first choice and he is trying to convince himself that his mother is right and he should choose HA.  A recipe for disaster if they go forward.   They usually act happy at this point, but it seems more like Sophie’s Choice than choosing a wife.   

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

God its like a horror movie. You think Barbara was defeated, but you found out that she survived in the end credits, ready to wreck even more havoc in the sequel. The Mom Who Wont Shut Up.

If this means mom rises out of the bottom of a lake to drag Pete to the bottom, I’m going to call this season a success!

• LOL 17
  • Love 7

Peter didn’t even tell Hannah that Madi left? Am I the only one who finds that strange? Or did a producer tell her the way she was worried about him not really choosing her? This is even more of a disaster than I thought it could possibly be! Harrison didn’t have enough superlatives to prepare us for this one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, JenE4 said:

Peter didn’t even tell Hannah that Madi left? Am I the only one who finds that strange? Or did a producer tell her the way she was worried about him not really choosing her? This is even more of a disaster than I thought it could possibly be! Harrison didn’t have enough superlatives to prepare us for this one.

We don’t know in which order things happened.  In real time, Madi might not have had her time yet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, bosawks said:

If this means mom rises out of the bottom of a lake to drag Pete to the bottom, I’m going to call this season a success!

Mecha Streisand can defeat big head drama mama. 

• LOL 3

I wonder if Peter’s brother lives with his parents too. 
Of course, Harrison is saying the most surprising ending ever that Peter doesn’t even know about. So I guess Madi comes back. I’m sick of her leaving and then coming back over and over. Don’t change for this titty baby. 

• Love 7

I flipped back to this in time to see the preview of Mother bawling her eyes out, which made me LMAO after reading about it here. So, thanks show. I'll be back tomorrow with hopes Peter is sent packing back to Mother.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Nah, that's pretty normal for this show. Chris, who is married to Des, didn't know he was the only contestant left for like two or three days because Brooks had self-eliminated before his Final 3 date and Des eliminated Drew  right before his Last Chance date. 

And I'm pretty sure Colton didn't tell Hannah G. and Taysia that Cassie had left. He just told them he couldn't continue "their journey" because he was in love with Cassie.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Well I’m impressed that I made it through those 2 hours, didn’t think I had it in me to do so. And half that credit goes to you guys. See y’all tomorrow. 🥰 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Woah, was there a full on crotch shot there?

Yes it was. As soon as she started to uncross her legs I knew she was in trouble.  If I wore a tight dress that hiked up so much when I sat I would have tried to at least wear underwear of a similar color.  

When HA was "hugging" him goodbye she was doing everything possible not to touch his back with her hands (eventually settling with grabbing her own wrists).  I think she is over him too and unfortunately the producers talked her into staying

• Useful 2
  • Love 4