Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E11: Week 10 - The Final Rose

• Start Topic

Oh Peter! Get that scruffy sweaty face outta Madi's face. She's even putting a hand up trying to block it. Ever hear of personal space boundaries, or pick up on clues people want you to back off a bit?

She even recoiled from his kiss attempt. 

She's not into Peter. Using fantasy suites as an excuse at this point I think.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Artsda said:

The eyelashes are distracting.

Only thing I came in here to say. I couldn't focus on a single thing these people were saying because those crazy looking, heavy mascara eyelashes were just distracting me.

• Love 8

I feel such doom and gloom with these two.  Madi trying to put her feelings out there and Peter true to form trying to kiss her and rub her leg wearing a creepy smile.  

When he tried to kiss her lips, she turns away.  Can't blame her!

• Love 16

Uh oh. Mommy is already giving “i dont like you vibes.”

im all for being invilved in your sons life, but shes way too much.

HA gets the parebts live her and esay questions edit, M gets the hard questions and parents hate her edit.  Madi is his final 

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 3

“I like to do on the weekends”, is Peter aware that marriage is probably a 7 day a week proposition?

Oh, and “line dancing and you’re nonstop and at the club” had my cracking up!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Peter's the dude that sits home & watches basketball while Madison takes the kids to church.  And she seethes for years....

My hubby goes to church every week and is very religious.  I don't do religion except on Christmas and Easter for the music.  We've been happily married with no seething for almost 40 years, thank you very much.

• Love 17

Why is Peter’s family getting so involved in his “issues” with Madi?! This is insane! This is a whole Color Guard squad of red flags flying!!! You know the trope of the meddling mother-in-law? here’s the poster woman!!! Good job scaring off Madison for good, Mom!

Spoiler

If the spoilers are true, this is probably a huge part of why neither one of them wants Peter after dealing with him and his family in the real world.

• Love 17

Lordy, what's with this freak-show parents? Well it's mostly the mother. Not even Hannah's parents were this nutty. Hell Hannah's parents weren't creepily invested at all. They just hated broke, unemployed Jed (and clearly they were right on that one).

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Even the audience has no clue how the fuck to respond. 

Why does this family get so much to say? Why does Peters mom get to decide on who Peter is dating? And what the hell did Maddi do other than not be a massive push over? Really, she probably just saw that Peter would have a women in his life that has opinions and might stand up to her when she tries to run their lives, so told him to go for the one who is going to be easier for her to deal with.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, TheFinalRose said:

Sounds like Mamma Webber is trying to talk Maddie out of it. I bet when Peter sees this he finally gets mad at his mommy for the first time.  What a beeyotch.

I mean on the one hand the mom is gross but on the other hand Maddie and Peter are not a good idea.

• Love 19

Ok, i pray for my son to find someone who truly loves him, but i would NEVER say it the way she did. 
i agree M and P should not be together, he is way too much a partier, but mom could have handled it better; and i would NEVER condone my son sleeping with multiple women in a one week period.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, TheFinalRose said:

Sounds like Mamma Webber is trying to talk Maddie out of it. I bet when Peter sees this he finally gets mad at his mommy for the first time.  What a beeyotch.

I was waiting for her to cast a spell or something to drive the interloper away from her perfect son.     It was like backwards land... the evil virgin tempting the partying guy into settling down... how dare she!

• LOL 20
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, EllenB said:

So Crazy Mother religion-shames the crap out of Madison, then tells Little Petey that Hannah was sent by God, per her instructions?  That woman is batshit crazy.

Exactly. You just got done telling Madi that Peter’s not religious—and yet now you’re convincing Peter that  God sent Hannah Ann to him? Mom’s the Moses* of Bachelor Family family.

*Or whomever talks to God. I’m not religious either.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I’m sorry, but Peters mom is a dickhead. 

I'm not sorry.  She's a super dickhead.  And now she just upped it a notch.  It's like she's the head of a fucking cult.

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 8
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Wasn't Bryan's mama on Rachel's season a pretty scary one too?  

Not really. The show just made a big deal of playing up her telling Rachel if she hurt Bryan she'd kill her, which she clearly didn't mean literally. But Rachel's talk with Bryan's mother was actually very sweet and unlike Peter's nutty mother over here, when Bryan's mother talked about saying a prayer, she just said she had prayed for Rachel to be a good person. And she even added that she could tell after meeting her that Rachel had a good heart. Rachel's family is the one that gave Bryan a hard time. 

• Love 2