Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S24.E11: Week 10: The Final Rose

Peter's romantic journey is coming to an unbelievable conclusion. After the shocking ending to the fantasy suite dates, Peter, Hannah and Madison travel to Alice Springs, Australia.

Airs March 9, 2020.

• Like 1

Stupid Bachelor, shallow, vindictive, trashy and nasty women, boring dates, constant chaos.....It LITERALLY couldn't have been worse, unless somebody died.  Seriously. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

This season is just exhausting, with all of the obvious producer manipulation, Peter changing the rules every five seconds, him keeping around obvious villains way beyond their expiration date, awkward dates, so much crying and yelling, everyone seems miserable. Its just hard to care, even in the semi ironic way that I normally do.

• Like 14

Peter sounds like a moron describing Hannah Ann to his family. What did he even say?

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

Hahahahahaah did he leave Hannah Ann sitting in the car while he went in to talk to his parents about Madi?  I hope he cracked a window.

And don;t lie to your mom, Peter. You did not think saying bye to Madi was the best choice for you that night. She just left.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 12

Peter’s brother trusts Peter’s judgment. That’s mistake number one. But Mama Webber doesn’t seem like she’s going to let Peter make his own decisions...which is probably why Peter seemingly has little experience thinking for himself and making critical decisions.

• Like 21
  • Useful 3

Ugh. How Peter was fawning all over HannahAnn when with his parents. That was creepy. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Wait, how are you all seeing madi? I’m seeing the Hannah intro to the fam dram.

Even though they're the same age, I think Hannah Ann is a better actress than Madison.  Both are immature, but Madison I find more childish & stunted. 

I could be WAY off.....and I actually don't really care.....*LOL*  Just my impression. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

“I feel like I’ve known you my whole life,” Mom says after knowing Hannah Ann for 2 hours tops. This woman is just more and insufferable--and she didn’t even get to the histrionic pleas yet!

• Like 20
  • Laugh 1

Oh good lord i can’t stand the mom. Blech. Wonder how many times she rehearsed that line and how much glycerin they used to coax a tear .

Peter picks mommy !! Yay!!

• Like 7
  • Laugh 17
  • Sad 1

Oh good lord those eyelashes are sooo scary 😂

• Like 8
  • Surprise 2

This, like, season is so, like, gross that I will need Clare to be a, like, palate cleanser to get the, like, yuck off.  

• Like 12
  • Laugh 2

"Peter's journey comes to an eh."

His family likes Hannah (Anna) because they don't have to learn a new name from last year.  I noticed they called her Hannah instead of Hannah Anna.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 13

All the kudos to Aussieland for existing 😍 Eyelashes have never been scarier, they have their own zip code and online accounts surely. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Madi has super dry and damaged hair. She must have bleached it at one point.

• Like 2

Her hair looks trashed.  And is that grey in the front of her center part?

2 minutes ago, Suzysite said:

This, like, season is so, like, gross that I will need Clare to be a, like, palate cleanser to get the, like, yuck off.  

They don't make enough Purell to cleanse us from this filth.  *LOL*  Well, not that we could actually get wit this stupid virus around....

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

I think Madi is smarter than Peter.  Not that it's a high bar.

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Just cut back to some kangaroos or something, that will get me invested again.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

If you don’t know what to do, my advice is RUN! Or fly, those eyelashes are like built in wings, she can be her own pilot.  Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 11

Punch him in the pencil, Madi.  Don't let him mistreat an Auburn girl.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

If you don’t know what to do, my advice is RUN! Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Right. If you’re “barely hanging on by a string,” then listen to your instincts. She’s only hanging in there because she’s brainwashed by “the journey.” On the other hand, she expected Peter to “commit” to HER and not sleep with the other contestants when, as she readily admits, she wasn’t in love with him yet by that time. So if you’re only dating HIM and “your heart isn’t there yet,” how do you expect Peter to choose you and only you when he’s still dating two others?

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

Madison is doing a great job of making Peter hand over his balls. Now the fight with his large headed mother for total dominance of the man child can commence. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 17
  • Sad 1

so Hannah will be watching him beg Madi to stay. Ugh.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

She's a child.  Give her a juice box & a cookie, then send her back to her mommy & daddy where she belongs. 

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

“How much do you love me” as a declarative statement followed up by a weird tongue between the teeth thing!?!?

Has the whole season been this blech?

• Like 4

Madi clearly doesn't want Peter kissing her.  She keeps picturing where those lips have been recently.  

I just made myself gag.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 11