Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E11: Week 10 - The Final Rose

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nlkm9 said:

I never thought I’d see the day when a mom would disapprove of a girl who wouldn’t sleep with him after he slept with 2 others . Omg this is crazy town. 

I know, right?  That is ridiculous how supportive she is of his sex life.  Weird.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Peters mom seems so emotionally manipulative, that crying was just diabolical. 

No wonder he was so into Victoria, he has a long history with women who gaslight and manipulate him and use tears to get out of being called on their bullshit!

Very true!  More than we ever knew...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

I never thought I’d see the day when a mom would disapprove of a girl who wouldn’t sleep with him after he slept with 2 others . Omg this is crazy town. 

Only on The Bachelor. God bless this freak-show.

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Peters mom seems so emotionally manipulative, that crying was just diabolical. 

No wonder he was so into Victoria, he has a long history with women who gaslight and manipulate him and use tears to get out of being called on their bullshit!

Adding a few more hearts to you, Tennisgurl! ♥️♥️ ♥️ And now Mom

took it sooooooo far that Peter is doubling down that he’s going to choose Madi because the drama is a huge part of the draw.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Why would he even be conflicted?   He just begged his family to back off.  Little do they know they just pushed him to Madi. He HAS to have drama and tears, and mom just gave him that, so that is his trigger that madi is the one for him.

• Love 6

Maddi will probably be like "yeah, not marrying into this. Later!" In fact, Hannah Ann might have second thoughts too. Its like they want to initiate her into a cult or something after one day!

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

This is an iceberg in the desert? I’m going to need a fact check on that one. I’m assuming perhaps the rock formation was forged during the ice age, but the way he said, “it’s also an iceberg that goes underneath.” There is not an iceberg under there, Peter. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

“I’ve just realized, you know, it’s probably time to surrender.”

If there was any doubt that this season had more in common with Stockholm Syndrome than romance I think there’s pretty much your answer.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Mu Shu said:

Who is Bud?

It reminds me of the SNL Trump kids sketches when Don Jr calls Eric “Bud,” when he’s trying to talk him down from doing something stupid.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

Thats what you get for being such an indecisive, thinking with your little brain ass!!!!

thats the first, real conversation ive seen on this show!

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 5

OMG Peter run from your family!! They did a number on Madison and they are doing a number on you too.  I don’t know if Madison is right for Peter but his family sure made it impossible for her. I wonder what he’ll think when he watches this back....

• Love 15
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

It reminds me of the SNL Trump kids sketches when Don Jr calls Eric “Bud,” when he’s trying to talk him down from doing something stupid.

Yes! These posts are better than this episode, which is why I'm reading here and only watching during commercials on 911 Lone Star. And even those few minutes are shear TORTURE. I don't know how you guys can stick with it full time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Madi dumps Peter and, in a twist, he is the one left to die alone in the remote wilderness. Good call, Madison! She suddenly sees how different their lifestyles are—now that your Mom told her they are and drove her away.

• LOL 4
  • Love 15

I do think that his family is right that Maddie isn't right for him.  He's not a fundamentalist who wants to spend his entire life at church and that's what Maddie is.  She's someone who wants her religion to be first and Peter is obviously not that type of person.  He drinks and has lots of sex . . . . . .

Maybe she will be able to convert him and they can live happily ever after, but I understand why Peter's family would be worried.  I'd be worried if my kid was saying they were in love with someone who is that religious.

• Love 15