Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, Golden Girl said:

Joe Gorga really thinks he’s the star of the show. 

Don't forget he is also a great husband. 

Oh wait, you won't be able to forget because he will aways remind you.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

Melissa really missed her calling as a rocket scientist—“Jennifer always has to put a negative swing on everything.”  Is a “negative swing” like a “work ethnic”?  Or is it like the “clear slate” she came with to meet Danielle?  I weep for the Jersey school children who didn’t get the benefit of her education.  She should get a better dermatologist before shooting another scene in sunlight.  Or indoor lighting.  Exfoliate much?

Joe being inappropriately over sexual.  That’s a new theme for him.  And a “man” is a man who drinks a lot of alcohol, got it.  Like, he’s not even joking about this shit, he’s serious.  “A man” is not someone who protects and provides for his family, a man is someone who drinks Patron on a boat.  Cool.

Jackie’s denim top with the bow at dinner?  What the fuck?  You’re in your second season, hun, it’s time for a stylist.  She looked so much better at mini golf in the khaki shorts and t-shirt.  I’m not going to lie that downing the beer was cool.  Respect.

I know everyone is going to hate me and I’m going to get no likes, but I love Jennifer.  She just keeps coming and coming, and she’s quick.  Everyone else is like a limp noodle.  Maybe I get her because we’re both from Queens (I lived there as a baby, but went back to visit my grandma a lot) but the mouth and the mind working together reminds of the really cool older Puerto Rican girls I used to worship.  No one is really able to spar with her.  It’s just such a welcome change from the open-mouthed blinking and hand gestures that Teresa provides.  

I hate to invoke these old names for fear of raising the dead, but Caroline and even Jacqueline Laurita toward the end had mouths that would end bullshit, which I miss.  Also, Danielle, when she is lucid, can actually hold her own in a conversation.  Everyone else, even if they’re book smart, is boring.  Jackie, Dolores, Melissa, even Margaret.  I thought Margaret would be able to go toe-to-toe against Jen.  She gave big-mouth Siggy a freaking meltdown without even trying!

Fact:  Margaret interrupted Jennifer to say she doesn’t work

Jennifer’s (later) response:  that she works to raise five kids, on which Bill backed her up

Margaret could have come back and said Jennifer has nannies to raise her kids.  I would have respected that retort and said point Margaret.  But to just repeat that Jennifer doesn’t work doesn’t advance the discussion and shows an lack of sophistication with the spoken word.

So Jennifer said she doesn’t know how Margaret raised her kid (and I think she meant that literally, not rhetorically), but she, Jennifer, puts in 14 hours a day.  I think she’s lying, but she gets away with it if no one challenges her, which they should.  

Why didn’t Margaret just play the nanny card?  She’s not having a sharp season. 

As for the greater conversation, for my money, it’s all inappropriate, but it’s more inappropriate to say in front of a table that someone’s only accomplishment is to marry rich than it is to ask someone in front of a table why they can suck down a beer but not a dick.  Don’t get me wrong—It’s all good for me as a viewer!  I could listen to this all day.  And, nice job on the Pebbles Flintstone, Jen.  It was accurate and props to her for being prepared in case Margaret compares your lips to a baboon’s asshole again (which, she has a point there, Jen.  Get to a MAC store and update the look by 25 years).  

Getting a “sorry, not sorry” t-shirt made up because Jackie suggested it as a dig is why I watch this show.  

Oh.......Melissa was going to meet Danielle?  She hadn’t mentioned it.  

What is Melissa’s plan—to ex-communicate Danielle from the friend group the way that the Manzo family kicked Kim G out of Melissa’s party in season three?  Who appointed them to these respective positions??

Next week is the finale?  I really have to say I enjoyed this season.  It was nice and short and not too deep, but lots of fun.  Next week looks like a snooze, but I’m sure the reunion will be fantastic.  I know this is anathema, but I think this show can hold its own against RHNYC.  

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I know everyone is going to hate me and I’m going to get no likes, but I love Jennifer.  She just keeps coming and coming, and she’s quick.  Everyone else is like a limp noodle.  Maybe I get her because we’re both from Queens (I lived there as a baby, but went back to visit my grandma a lot) but the mouth and the mind working together reminds of the really cool older Puerto Rican girls I used to worship. 

You are not alone! Jennifer is by far my favorite on Jersey. Look, I get she's problematic in ways, but that's part of what makes a great Housewife (for me). I think she has heart, she has culture, she's messy without being cruel, and she's funny.

• Love 15

Is a “negative swing” like a “work ethnic”?  Or is it like the “clear slate” she came with to meet Danielle?  I weep for the Jersey school children who didn’t get the benefit of her education.  

Aside from "work ethnic," I really don't see a much call for weeping over these phrases--they're fairly synonymous with the standard usages.

If there was whispering about physically assaulting Margaret and the crew caught it, should they have some responsibility to step in? This is not a wildlife documentary (or is it?).

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Teresa's caught! I wonder what she's going to do to wriggle out of this one. Oh, of course, throw a drink and storm away!

And then start screeching - She’s LYING!  You BELIEVE her Melissa?!  Over your own FAMILY?!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17

I was being hyperbolic when I said I was weeping.

I don’t see how substituting “work ethnic” for “work ethic” is less of a mangling of the English language than substituting “clear slate” for “clean slate” and “negative swing” for “negative spin.” Except that “work ethnic” was the only phrase she mangled in that episode, and tonight it was two.

If it’s a 44 minute episode and Melissa talked one-tenth of the time, she mangled two phrases in less than five minutes.  Well done.

Maybe Melissa should just avoid cliches if she can’t handle them. Or maybe I’m not being fair to Melissa. Maybe I’m not giving her the bereft of the doubt 🤷‍♀️

ETA—I am an equal opportunity caller-outer of misuse of phraseology.  When Frank Catania said “pin point” instead of “point blank” earlier this season, I called it out.  It’s all the same to me, because we can all figure out what they mean, but they’re all wrong.

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Frank
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

The guys on the boardwalk was cute. I hate Bill being cool with slimey Joe Gorga but Tony the Turk genuinely made me laugh. Making Jen happy on this show isn't worth his reputation but this was a one-off for him behavior wise . It was like a fraternity initiation. Bill doesn't strike me as someone who did the Fraternity thing. Evan does though. Frank probably just partied where ever. I'm not sure Joe Gorga can read and don't know how he made it through first grade.

Jackie didn't seem to care about Jennifer's comment. Everyone including Evan excused Joe Gorga saying Bill needs to bang Jen. So whatever.

Danielle is capable of making shit like this up for sure but let's see what this footage shows. I'm sure Teresa will say she was joking. If the store owner did say it holy shit he's a shitty businessman for wanting that to happen in his store.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 10

What was up with the nerve burping? Oh my lord! Jennifer, Dolores and Tre looked so happy once up parasailing. 

Danielle needs to be accountable for her own actions. Drags everyone down with her. Tre should’ve not have encouraged her and I would be pissed if my friend told another friend to put her hands on me. Concepts learned in middle school😂

• Love 7
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

What is Melissa’s plan—to ex-communicate Danielle from the friend group the way that the Manzo family kicked Kim G out of Melissa’s party in season three?  Who appointed them to these respective positions?

To be fair, in last year’s season finale, every cast member except for Teresa said they didn’t want Danielle at group events anymore. Not one of those women want her around so I have no issue with a Melissa speaking for a group of people who will never be with Danielle one-on-one again. Teresa soon to be included. What an idiot to even entertain that possibility with Danielle, even jokingly. And on camera, no less. I’d be PISSED if I were Marge. But I guess we now know why Tre was defending Danielle in that scenario, she thought it would keep her from getting ratted out. Can’t say she wasn’t warned.

• Love 18

Ok.  It did really bug me that Marg said that because Jen didn't work outside the home equates to Jen never worked.  Stay at home parents work.  And they work hard.  However, I'm pretty sure that Jen has people who work for her.  Otherwise, how does she manage to have time for shopping for all her Chanel and furniture hand picked from China.  Most stay at home parents use the time when the baby is sleeping or in school to take a shower, do laundry, clean, grocery shop, etc.  I don't think Jen has to deal with these things.  And looking at her kids, she's not all that involved.

I can't stand Jen.  I don't get her ego.  What is she so proud of that she can come out with the statements she makes.  Hey Jen, according to your husband, you're not doing a lot of sucking or anything else.

I'll admit it.  I'd rather play miniature golf over parasailing.  I spent my childhood summers at the Jersey shore.  That was one of my fondest memories.  We lived most of our lives close to the shore and our kids loved going down there to play.

I don't know if I would want to put my life in the hands of a doctor who got that shit faced.  Shrug.

Sorry Tre, you got read.  Let's see how you get out of this one.

Ugh.  Next week we get to see the trip to Italy.  No thanks.  Not interested.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 5

Danielle needs to be accountable for her own actions.

Yeah, regardless of whether or not Tre told her to drag Marge by her hair...Danielle still did it. I mean, what if next time someone suggests Danielle should slap the taste of out someone's mouth, she will go ahead and do that as well because someone egged her on?

Edited by Hiyo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, regardless of whether or not Tre told her to drag Marge by her hair...Danielle still did it. I mean, what if next time someone suggests Danielle should slap the taste of out someone's mouth, she will go ahead and do that as well because someone egged her on?

Yes.  I’m reasonably sure the answer is yes she would.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

What is it with Marge and her need to reference her crotch multiple times in one day?  It's not cute at any age, let alone coming from a fifty something year old woman.  What was up with Jackie starting the body parts mini golf?  I didn't find that cute or playful.  They just looked stupid. 

Probably one of the truest moments in this episode was when Marge said she and Teresa have to work . No wonder Marge works so hard to have a sparring partner each season.  It seems since her arrival that she has identified the easiest target, instigates, and then plays the innocent victim in the aftermath of whatever hell she has unleashed.  She picks the ones who will respond to a push of their buttons.  This season alone we have seen her pull the mean girl act in the boutique prior to setting off Danielle.  She also instigated the fight at the table before Jennifer threw the knife by bringing up what Jennifer had said to her about Jackie. It certainly keeps her in the middle of the drama.  Those are just the first two that come to mind.

Was Melissa sponsored by Gucci in this episode. She was sporting two different bags.  I notice wearing the Chanel earrings was the responsibility of Dolores this time.  

I've never been a big fan of the Gorgas (except Nono) but they have reached new heights of insufferability this season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I laughed out loud during the boys fishing trip. Nice to see Tony the Turk loosen up. They looked like pallbearer bringing him back up to the house.

I also laughed at Jennifer's Fred Flintstone comment. I both love and loathe her. She comes up with some great zingers, but she is a little too much of an attention seeker. 

Evan is the hottest husband in the entire HW franchise.

Welp, I was going to say that I don't believe a word that comes out of Danielle's mouth, and then the screen showed Teresa egging her on. Oops.

• Love 14

If I were Jennifer I would not want my husband to drink with that crew again...

And even if Teresa did tell Danielle to do it -- she still did it! It was her choice. Nobody made her do it!

Edited by Miss Slay
  • Love 5

Well well well........Teresa is outted for egging on Danielle and then staying quiet about it as if she was surprised....of course it was Danielles ultimate decision but those two know how to egg each other on....especially in the moment when Danielle was already "intoxicated". Tre's lucky she is top dog and the others will ultimately look the other way.

• Love 15

Jen continues to amaze me with her mouth. That crass comment about sucking yelled at the top of her lungs was inappropriate to the nth degree. Later, she was on WWHL and a fan called in an asked if she thought she might need improvement on the inside and not just the outside (said in an agreeable tone of voice without disrespect.) She snapped back with a nasty comment to the effect of "I don't give a rat's behind about you."   It reminded me of Kyle calling a caller something like "Joe Blow from Kokomo."  Such disdain for the viewers.

Then Melissa, no matter that everyone knew she was going to speak to Danielle on "everyone's" behalf, sounded for all the world like a kid talking out of turn despite the obvious intervention of production. Except for "All of the girls no longer want you around." Cringe.

Margaret telling Jennifer all she had ever done was to marry a rich man was just icing on the cake. I feel like I need my ears washed out after everyone's attacks on each other tonight.

So now we know why Danielle and Tre are no longer getting along. Looks to be an interesting reunion coming up.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, esco1822 said:

To be fair, in last year’s season finale, every cast member except for Teresa said they didn’t want Danielle at group events anymore. Not one of those women want her around so I have no issue with a Melissa speaking for a group of people who will never be with Danielle one-on-one again. Teresa soon to be included. What an idiot to even entertain that possibility with Danielle, even jokingly. And on camera, no less. I’d be PISSED if I were Marge. But I guess we now know why Tre was defending Danielle in that scenario, she thought it would keep her from getting ratted out. Can’t say she wasn’t warned.

Right, so Melissa went to Danielle to unilaterally end her friendship with Teresa, against Teresa’s will before any info about the hair-pull was revealed.  I would have had no problem if Melissa went to Danielle and said, “listen, I speak on behalf of the following:  myself, Margaret, Jackie, Jennifer and Dolores—we are done with you.”  But she doesn’t get to go to Danielle and end a friendship with Teresa.  And she doesn’t get the credit in advance of info that spills out later.  She gets credit for the info she brought to the sit-down with Danielle—that she simply didn’t like Danielle’s influence on Teresa.  

I wonder how Melissa would have reacted if Teresa went to Caroline or Kathy back in the day and said, “I’m done with you, and so is my sister in law.”  Prior to season five, it would have been an act of war.  I’m not sure what’s different about this.  

It’s bizarre behavior that shows no respect for the dignity that each person is afforded to associate with whomever they like. It seems like Melissa had the same amount of authority to do this as the Manzos did when Christopher Manzo took Kim Granitel—his best friend’s mom—outside of Melissa and Joe’s Christmas party under the guise of having a private conversation, but as soon as they were done talking and Kim wanted to go back inside, Albert Manzo literally mobilized his family and shouted, “Ablie, go!” so as to get his other son to physically restrain Kim from returning to the party, and she left weeping.  Christopher was almost crying and rightfully cursed out his family, who told him to find a new friend.  All of that shit goes in the same category to me, and none of it is remotely ok.  It’s false entitlement to socially engineer other people’s lives, despite the boundaries they’ve already established.  

If something later came out in the conversation that may cause a rift between Teresa and Danielle, then fair enough, let that play out.  But Melissa isn’t omniscient.  She didn’t go into that meeting with that info, so the most she should have done was to tell Danielle that Teresa is really fragile right now.  Unless one adult has power of attorney over another adult, they don’t get to pick their friends. I’d be furious if anyone in my life sat someone down and told them to leave me alone without my consent.  Teresa and Danielle can go wreak havoc on every little boutique on the north shore of Long Island, and the most Melissa should get involved is to speak to Teresa about it one-on-one, and if that doesn’t work, cut them both out of her life.  If that interferes with her all-important filming schedule, then she can ignore the bad behavior for a paycheck.  But Melissa doesn’t get to make chess moves for Teresa’s “benefit.”  It’s a huge violation of personal sovereignty.  

2 hours ago, renatae said:

Then Melissa, no matter that everyone knew she was going to speak to Danielle on "everyone's" behalf, sounded for all the world like a kid talking out of turn despite the obvious intervention of production. Except for "All of the girls no longer want you around." Cringe.

Yep.  Even the part that was consensual was delivered clumsily.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, FancyNancy said:

I can’t wait for the reunion

I don’t see what the problem is with Bill getting loose. It’s not like he was on the job, out back, taking a 40 to the head lol. He’s allowed to have a moment during vacation. That’s usually when you would get shit faced.

signing on to this.  Good for Bill having fun.  He's the breakout cast member of this series in my mind.  🙂 

• Love 23
9 hours ago, ichbin said:

Was Melissa sponsored by Gucci in this episode. She was sporting two different bags.  I notice wearing the Chanel earrings was the responsibility of Dolores this time.  

Probably fake - like the Chanel Melissa was accused of selling at Envy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I was being hyperbolic when I said I was weeping.

I don’t see how substituting “work ethnic” for “work ethic” is less of a mangling of the English language than substituting “clear slate” for “clean slate” and “negative swing” for “negative spin.” Except that “work ethnic” was the only phrase she mangled in that episode, and tonight it was two.

Because "ethnic" and "ethic" are not even close to each other etymologically. "Swing" and "spin" in this particular colloquialism/idiom both imply that something has been deliberately moved from its original point. "Clear" and "clean" are also similar in terms of making something empty or blank (e.g., clear off the dinner table, clean off the dinner table). And, obviously, because these are casual colloquialisms/idioms and not literal (like "weeping"; obviously I know that no one was actually weeping)--as there's no slate and nothing is actually swinging/being swung or spinning/being spun (or slanting [which is another common usage in this instance], swaying, shifting, shimmying, swerving, etc...)--there's really no solid right or wrong. 

I just see one as...OK, a legit mangle (though because of the similarity of the sound of the words, some might just call it simple misspeaking); the others are super-watered-down versions of "mangle"--maybe minor crumples?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Now playing the role of Bernie in Weekend at Bernie's, Dr. Bill Aydin. 

AdeptSleepyFlea-max-1mb.gif

LMAO!  Bill being carried up the stairs and dumped on the bed next to his wife, then him feeling up Joe Gorga's pecs laid me out. Lol!  I was laughing so hard.  I do have to say I enjoyed watching the men's day trip because they were just having fun.

13 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

If there was whispering about physically assaulting Margaret and the crew caught it, should they have some responsibility to step in? This is not a wildlife documentary (or is it?).

Isn't it? Lol!  When Danielle said that Theresa told her to do it, I was yelling at the TV "This bitch is a crazy liar.  Theresa didn't tell her to pull nobody's hair and if she did, the cameras would have caught it and shown it."  Then here come the damn producers making me swallow my words.  They are more trifling than the cast!!

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
13 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

The guys on the boardwalk was cute. I hate Bill being cool with slimey Joe Gorga but Tony the Turk genuinely made me laugh. Making Jen happy on this show isn't worth his reputation but this was a one-off for him behavior wise . It was like a fraternity initiation. Bill doesn't strike me as someone who did the Fraternity thing. Evan does though. Frank probably just partied where ever. I'm not sure Joe Gorga can read and don't know how he made it through first grade.

On  boats...with whores... He's so proud of himself when he says that .

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Maybe they don't hear what's happening at that moment when they see it?

Oh they heard it and they put it in their "back pocket" so to speak, so that they could prep Danielle to out Theresa at a later point.  And they know Danielle well enough to know that she would be down for it.  (Cause she crazy.) How else does Danielle just happen to be at the shore at the same time as this couple's trip to have a sit down with Melissa?  It's produce manipulation at it's finest.  I'm not mad at them...I'm mad at myself for falling for that shit.  I've been watching all of these Housewives shows from the beginning.  I should know better.  Lol!

• Love 14
14 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Melissa really missed her calling as a rocket scientist—“Jennifer always has to put a negative swing on everything.”  Is a “negative swing” like a “work ethnic”?  Or is it like the “clear slate” she came with to meet Danielle?  I weep for the Jersey school children who didn’t get the benefit of her education.  She should get a better dermatologist before shooting another scene in sunlight.  Or indoor lighting.  Exfoliate much?

Joe being inappropriately over sexual.  That’s a new theme for him.  And a “man” is a man who drinks a lot of alcohol, got it.  Like, he’s not even joking about this shit, he’s serious.  “A man” is not someone who protects and provides for his family, a man is someone who drinks Patron on a boat.  Cool.

Jackie’s denim top with the bow at dinner?  What the fuck?  You’re in your second season, hun, it’s time for a stylist.  She looked so much better at mini golf in the khaki shorts and t-shirt.  I’m not going to lie that downing the beer was cool.  Respect.

I know everyone is going to hate me and I’m going to get no likes, but I love Jennifer.  She just keeps coming and coming, and she’s quick.  Everyone else is like a limp noodle.  Maybe I get her because we’re both from Queens (I lived there as a baby, but went back to visit my grandma a lot) but the mouth and the mind working together reminds of the really cool older Puerto Rican girls I used to worship.  No one is really able to spar with her.  It’s just such a welcome change from the open-mouthed blinking and hand gestures that Teresa provides.  

I hate to invoke these old names for fear of raising the dead, but Caroline and even Jacqueline Laurita toward the end had mouths that would end bullshit, which I miss.  Also, Danielle, when she is lucid, can actually hold her own in a conversation.  Everyone else, even if they’re book smart, is boring.  Jackie, Dolores, Melissa, even Margaret.  I thought Margaret would be able to go toe-to-toe against Jen.  She gave big-mouth Siggy a freaking meltdown without even trying!

Fact:  Margaret interrupted Jennifer to say she doesn’t work

Jennifer’s (later) response:  that she works to raise five kids, on which Bill backed her up

Margaret could have come back and said Jennifer has nannies to raise her kids.  I would have respected that retort and said point Margaret.  But to just repeat that Jennifer doesn’t work doesn’t advance the discussion and shows an lack of sophistication with the spoken word.

So Jennifer said she doesn’t know how Margaret raised her kid (and I think she meant that literally, not rhetorically), but she, Jennifer, puts in 14 hours a day.  I think she’s lying, but she gets away with it if no one challenges her, which they should.  

Why didn’t Margaret just play the nanny card?  She’s not having a sharp season. 

As for the greater conversation, for my money, it’s all inappropriate, but it’s more inappropriate to say in front of a table that someone’s only accomplishment is to marry rich than it is to ask someone in front of a table why they can suck down a beer but not a dick.  Don’t get me wrong—It’s all good for me as a viewer!  I could listen to this all day.  And, nice job on the Pebbles Flintstone, Jen.  It was accurate and props to her for being prepared in case Margaret compares your lips to a baboon’s asshole again (which, she has a point there, Jen.  Get to a MAC store and update the look by 25 years).  

Getting a “sorry, not sorry” t-shirt made up because Jackie suggested it as a dig is why I watch this show.  

Oh.......Melissa was going to meet Danielle?  She hadn’t mentioned it.  

What is Melissa’s plan—to ex-communicate Danielle from the friend group the way that the Manzo family kicked Kim G out of Melissa’s party in season three?  Who appointed them to these respective positions??

Next week is the finale?  I really have to say I enjoyed this season.  It was nice and short and not too deep, but lots of fun.  Next week looks like a snooze, but I’m sure the reunion will be fantastic.  I know this is anathema, but I think this show can hold its own against RHNYC.  

Wow...where to begin...you know I can't even begin to unpack all this but I'll just say it's loaded with snark.

• Love 3

Jennifer is trying too hard to be a girl from the hood. What a mouth on her...the comment directed at Jackie at dinner was vile and disgusting. She's basically Turkish trash. Trying to figure out how she became this way...I lived in Turkey for awhile and Turkish women are typically NOT like this. To me she's just a shit stirring loudmouth gansta girl wannabe when in reality she's a spoiled brat who seems to have been raised as a princess with little to no parental discipline. Her husband is weak and ineffective. He seems to have checked out when it comes to her mouth and aggressive social interactions. She's an embarrassment to her family and especially her children...no wonder her daughter is bullied in school. 

6 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Yes, Danielle is still responsible for her own actions. No one is disputing that. But it's still shitty that Teresa would egg Danielle on given that Margaret has been a good and loyal friend to her. I wonder how Teresa is going to explain herself at the reunion. She'll likely say she was joking with Danielle and didn't expect her to actually pull Margaret's hair. But now we see why Danielle and Teresa fell out. Teresa was mad that Danielle ratted her out, but Teresa was a fool to think Danielle had loyalty to anyone but herself.

That boutique owner--Steven--is a piece of shit. What kind of man encourages a woman to pull another woman's hair? He's a bitch. I'm thinking he thought the fight would drum up publicity for his boutique.

Steven the boutique owner looked sketchy to me...he looked like he knew nothing about women's fashion or how to run a business let alone a women's clothing boutique. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

When Danielle said that Theresa told her to do it, I was yelling at the TV "This bitch is a crazy liar.  Theresa didn't tell her to pull nobody's hair and if she did, the cameras would have caught it and shown it."  Then here come the damn producers making me swallow my words.

real-housewivesclappingrhonjreal-housewi

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Axie said:

Damn.  I wanted to see how Bill felt when he woke up.   

I would guess that he can’t keep up with the other guys who binge on a regular basis.  I’m sure he was hurting.  When I initially saw him on the show all I could think of was he reminded me of Grigori Rasputin.  Not just his physical looks, but his demeanor.  I didn’t think he was doing any favors for his practice.  This year I’m warming up a little bit.  Plus he has his walking advertisement, Jennifer, on display.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Because "ethnic" and "ethic" are not even close to each other etymologically. "Swing" and "spin" in this particular colloquialism/idiom both imply that something has been deliberately moved from its original point. "Clear" and "clean" are also similar in terms of making something empty or blank (e.g., clear off the dinner table, clean off the dinner table). And, obviously, because these are casual colloquialisms/idioms and not literal (like "weeping"; obviously I know that no one was actually weeping)--as there's no slate and nothing is actually swinging/being swung or spinning/being spun (or slanting [which is another common usage in this instance], swaying, shifting, shimmying, swerving, etc...)--there's really no solid right or wrong. 

I just see one as...OK, a legit mangle (though because of the similarity of the sound of the words, some might just call it simple misspeaking); the others are super-watered-down versions of "mangle"--maybe minor crumples?

You know what?  That was so well-written and rhythmic that I will give it to you.  (As long as I can give it to you whilst still holding Melissa in contempt for, well, everything).

2 hours ago, kicksave said:

Wow...where to begin...you know I can't even begin to unpack all this but I'll just say it's loaded with snark.

Thank you.  Spare the snark, spoil the network!

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Just wanted to note that Jackie and Evan are really cute together. You can tell they are in love without having to make pronouncements about how much sex they have all the time. There were just little subtleties in their interactions where you could tell there was a genuine fondness there and their good-natured jabs at each other before the bottle chugging competition were adorable. There's a real ease there that's enjoyable to watch. Also, I think Evan is hot so that always helps. 

• Love 17

The scene of the guys hauling Tony the Turk out of the van and up the stairs was everything. Everything. The casual knowing what to do and how to do it, without any need of instructions, planning, etc., cracked the hell outta me. Just another day on the Jersey Shore. 

• Like 1
  • Love 20

Seeing Bill wearing a button down and blazer to dinner and that Neanderthal Joe G in a bright yellow T-shirt just solidifies that these are two completely different classes of people.  I thought it was funny that Bill got so bombed on the boat, he doesn’t seem like someone who gets much time off or who normally lets his hair down so maybe he needed a break.

Jackie is a walking fashion disaster.  I don’t think she’s worn one thing I’ve liked this whole season.

Jack, Melissa and Margaret are all desperate for a story.  Yawn.  I’ll take Jennifer any day, at least she keeps shit interesting.

Oh I forgot Jen and her burping!  Heh.  It reminded me of Sofia Vergara on Modern Family and how her character gets the “nervous burps”.

As far as Teresa and the boutique owner “telling” Danielle to pull Marge’s hair....did they have a gun to her head??  I mean I can see the owner guy jokingly saying “Hey maybe you should pull her hair” and then T being all yeah, do it....but as a joke.  D actually decided to go ahead and do it so it’s on her.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 4

Oh, Dr. Bill. Disengage from this franchise, ASAP. You do not need the publicity, whether it be positive or  negative. You clearly paid your dues, went to med school, and became a respected surgeon. Continue with that, you worked too hard to throw it away with a stupid reality show. 

Your wife does enough to embarrass herself, you, her children, her family, her heritage and her lifestyle. Why, oh why would you want to put your thriving practice in jeopardy by allowing them to show your private, personal life on TV? Do your patients need to know you drank too much? Do they need to know you and your wife don't have sex? Do they need to know your wife is clearly so entitled and enthralled with wealth that she will make it known at all costs???

I like you, Bill. I really do. You have every right to fish with friends, drink too much, buy fancy (yet ugly as hell) furniture in China. Do what you like, what you want...........but please, save yourself, your practice and respect within the medical community.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Jennifer---------- you don't like that your daughter has been bullied, perhaps:
1.) You shouldn't bully others.

2.) You don't make it that you and your monetary value is more important than life itself.

3.) Engage your daughter in a way that she will learn, and not become an entitled, elitist

prima-donna that belittles everyone who has less than you do.

• Love 11

You know what?  That was so well-written and rhythmic that I will give it to you.  (As long as I can give it to you whilst still holding Melissa in contempt for, well, everything).

Dear god, of course! These chicks--even the ones we "like"--provide so many reasons to sass 'n' snark that when they commit "regular-person infractions" it seems unnecessary to do so, haha!

• Love 3