Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Carlton and Shantel's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Good evening, Pounders. My eating habit tonight is wine. I had an unusually large lunch, and I’m not hungry. Just thirsty. My first comment ...

Damn, that’s a bodacious set of mobs on Carlton.

And my question is, how does a woman Shantel’s size have sex and give birth? I mean, how does a guy even find the receptacle among all those folds?

Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Not yet. That usually comes after the first munt of hard work and weight gain while strictly following the body that just doesn't work for them and Dr. Now knows nothing.

And not treating them fairly and being too hard on them. He just doesn't understand. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

638 for Shantel and 786 for Carlton.  That's over 1400 lb for the two of them!  Ten people in two!

The amount they need to *lose* is more than me, my parents, my brother, and my sisters, and all our dogs, combined. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

She also carries the weight well, in a way.  I mean, it's evenly distributed.  She doesn't have huge legs or butt wings or anything like that.  I probably would have guessed her weight a bit lower than it was.

Butt wings or prolapsed vaginas 🤣🤣

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Taking Thanksgiving off...

ah, yes. A day devoted to stuffing ones face until you are comatose is definitely going to help with your weight loss goals. Not.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Honestly, they could eat a little turkey and green beans and maybe a roll and still be OK.  But I know they won't stop there.

"We ate the foods we thought were healthy."  Not "we stuck to Dr. Now's diet."  Oy.

• Love 7

Were they shoving chunks of butter into the rolls they were baking?

Carlton, month 1-- 786, month 2-- 771, down 15 lbs.

Shantel, month 1--638, month 2--632, down 6 lbs.  

So mom, and the brother stayed behind in Columbus?   I hope they moved out the next day, into an undisclosed location.    

Tell me it's not therapy time, with Lola. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Measly 15 pounds loss for Carlton.  But at least he didn't gain!

Shantel only lost 6.  

But she said "ate foods we thought were healthy"  How about you eat what's on the paper given to you, you obviously suck at estimating "healthy"!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8