Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Joyce's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I love it from 758, down to about 550 after two full months in the hospital, and now back up to 611, which is up 61 lbs.     

I'm not only surprised that the taxi didn't have sparks from the suspension, but that the tires all didn't blow.   

So she gained 61 lbs from riding in a taxi sitting up????

The medical transport only sent two people to move her?   Are they crazy?    

No, Joyce doesn't have a low I.Q., but she thinks everyone else does. 

She's full of crap.    Give me a lunge whip, and I'll get that lard butt up and running, and crying for real.       I'd have her running like she's going to the Olympics, and I'd give her something to cry about. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

Geez, how many modes of transportation does this heifer need to get from Point A to Point B? Taxi, wheelchair, scooter, walker......... WTF else, Cleopatra's muscled Egyptian slaves, with their gorgeous bronzed rippling muscles glistening in the sun? Hmmmmmm, that last one sounds kinda good actually. ☺

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Me too. She just keeps on bitching and moaning and bitching and whining. She's SO utterly physically exhuausted from getting to the office.

And. . . she's gained back up to 611 pounds. 

But, "I've been working so hard!" 

"The scale has to be wrong!"

"None of this makes sense!"

Gremlins. (she ate too many)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

There was another person on this show who blamed their weight gain on water, that card has already been played out Joyce. 

I believe that person was everyotherpersonontheshowwhogainsweIght

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She needs to go to the hospital. She's having a heart attack. She's in terrible pain from being in a cab. She's having pain in her feet and legs. She's seeing molecules in the air. She had migraines. She has gingivitis. She has mange. 

So does this mean you're almost done with our Penny BINGO card? Pretty please. 

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She needs to go to the hospital. She's having a heart attack. She's in terrible pain from being in a cab. She's having pain in her feet and legs. She's seeing molecules in the air. She had migraines. She has gingivitis. She has mange. 

I'm thinking that the last scene would give everyone Bingo!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Is anybody buying this act?

Nope. Not in the least.

In all fairness to Joyce, I don't doubt that she does experience discomfort doing things that most of us do without thinking just because of her size. The problem is that she give in and doesn't try to push herself in any way. Even if some miracle happened and she gets her surgery, she'd still be bed bound because she refuses to endure a bit of pain that will help her in the long run,

• Useful 2
  • Love 13