Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Joyce's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

Shit, this woman is younger than me and looks twenty years older.

Is it wrong that I suddenly feel like a super spry 48 year old after finding out she’s younger than me???

Hey y’all! Tuning in suuuuuper late tonight because of work. My eating habit is pretty much whatever I can lay my hands on. Looks like I’m gonna need a lot of energy to catch up reading all the comments here!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Is it wrong that I suddenly feel like a super spry 48 year old after finding out she’s younger than me???

Hey y’all! Tuning in suuuuuper late tonight because of work. My eating habit is pretty much whatever I can lay my hands on. Looks like I’m gonna need a lot of energy to catch up reading all the comments here!

Might I suggest lasagna or a large omelet.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

I wonder about dermatologists. They stress through years of college and medical school, making sacrifices and earning top marks, and then spend their working life looking at people’s nasty sores.

A lot of women choose dermatology because its family friendly. No dermatology emergencies or on call duty. 

• Useful 5
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

Waste of time, well, except for hanging with you all!

Honestly, this one could have been crackier considering all the fake heart attacks and flipper feet exercises and whatnot but it was weirdly... lackluster despite all the failing.

I think it was the whining. We've had many whiners but she was the unfun kind of whiner.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'm thinking that the last scene would give everyone Bingo!

My elementary school used to do Bingo nights and I just remembered that I won my copy of Charlotte's Web there. 🙂

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I came in late.... what sores?

She has huge skin tags on her neck/chest, under her FUPA, and other places.   

So at month 5-661 p 51, and month 8 gained another 12 lbs. , and again it's the scale's fault.  

Dr. Now will go full enraged Gerbil on her, and I love it. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

The scale is messed up again? She hopes it is!

Where is my yellow brick road? Doesn't look like we are going to get the "uplifting" ending in the park tonight.

Thanks for the laughs, the best part of the episode is the snark here. My daughter's school practice on Wednesdays got changed from 7 pm to 5 pm now so hopefully I can catch the show live more often.

• Love 4