Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Joyce's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Is it wrong that I suddenly feel like a super spry 48 year old after finding out she’s younger than me???

Hey y’all! Tuning in suuuuuper late tonight because of work. My eating habit is pretty much whatever I can lay my hands on. Looks like I’m gonna need a lot of energy to catch up reading all the comments here!

Hey, I feel like a sorry 63 year old compared to her.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

A lot of women choose dermatology because its family friendly. No dermatology emergencies or on call duty. 

Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Pathology, and Psychiatry are well paying specialties that have regular hours. Ever read "The House of God" by Samuel Shem? 

Goodbye, Joyce! Goodbye to your smug, blotchy face. Goodbye to your bullshit. Goodbye to your delusions. And goodbye to sad, lonely life.

What a waste of time the past two hours have been. It's not even a train wreak... it's just a waste of everyone's effort on behalf on a waste of skin and lard.

All we have are excuses. It's everyone else's fault - her mother, the diet, the scale, the program...

Bye bye Joyce... I can't say it was a pleasure.

• Love 7

Hey everybody! She's given 100% of herself, and yet, a lying scale, a gerbil doctor, and 1200 calories were enough to defeat her every effort. Oh, and don't forget Mom's contribution! 

Oy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Oh Penny Joyce you're at a loss for words? The problem is you're just not at a loss of WEIGHT!

How do I feel about this bitch? *** channeling my inner Madea ***

744259219_giphy(13).gif.a8b44312b23b32a5472d16d42ae9c7cc.gif

Oh "Lort" it's been fun with all of you; now I need to make a double Manhattan! Good night.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

"I'm at a loss for words" and then continues for another paragraph.....

That's  because  she  doesn't  seem to  understand the  word "loss," whether  you're  talking about  weight loss or  loss for  words. 😉

• LOL 6
  • Love 4