Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Joyce's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

She has to be eating 10,000 calories a day. 

Her basal metabolic rate is 3,000 calories (was at 550lb).  To gain 1 pound per week, she would be overeating by 500 calories per day.  She gained 15 pounds per week, so she was eating more than 10,000 calories per day, every single day for a month.  Impressive!

Edited by Hellga
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Geez, how many modes of transportation does this heifer need to get from Point A to Point B? Taxi, wheelchair, scooter, walker......... WTF else, Cleopatra's muscled Egyptian slaves, with their gorgeous bronzed rippling muscles glistening in the sun? Hmmmmmm, that last one sounds kinda good actually. ☺

Here ya' go:

Screenshot_20200212-212959.thumb.png.1c200cee810b7602d1160cf55d2075b0.png

But Joyce would need double the number of carriers....

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I just hate her demanding medical transport.  That's just such a waste of money and resources, which could help someone who actually needs it!  She should have been forced to pay for it if she wants it!

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

Joyce, the therapy you had as a child clearly didn't work. Take your bitchy ass to the therapist. I feel sorry for whoever ends up with her as a therapist. I wonder if Lola and Dr. Paradise arm wrestle to see who gets the worst patient, with the loser having to take on the patient. 🤣🤣🤣

I love this wig on Lola! 

Edited by Ivylady
  • Love 8