Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Talk

• Start Topic

Chat about Season 8 here!

Episode 1:

"Naked Jenga and Afraid"

Mike brags that his bad boy ways are behind him after finding the love of his life, while newly-single Nema is ready to mingle and as trouble begins amongst the group, everyone is shocked to find that the most unexpected person might be to blame.

Airs February 9, 2020.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:14 AM, OnceSane said:

while newly-single Nema is ready to mingle

Yuck. Nema can go mingle his single ass  right off the show as far as I'm concerned.

Mike is the same old tired ass serial cheater. 

And the trouble maker in "the group" is probably Tommy. Nothing much new or exciting with this group. But I'm still going to watch. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Why is Mike’s girlfriend so anxious to marry his cheating ass?  

I agree that Nema’s new teeth are not great.

OMG THE TEETH.  Like that episode of Friends where Ross gets his over-whitened.  I read somewhere that your teeth should not be whiter than the whites of your eyes, or they will look... well, like Nema’s.

Oh and methinks Paulina just wants to be on TV.  And Mike wants a rich woman to sponge off of.

Edited by Kiki777
It’s early
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

Reza probably already knew Adam was stepping out on him, he was too calm at the news.

If Destiney was really distressed, she would've told Reza off camera.

I would bet GG told Shervin her idea for a CBD business and then magically he came up with the same business GG told him about. 

Mike is a broke ho.  This lady is probably just trying to get on TV.

Nema's sister might as well have just shown up in her panties, her dress was so small.

That new friend Sara/Zara has on way too much contour.  Yikes!

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Did ya'll catch that she used to be married to R. Kelly? Bet she has some stories to tell.

Mike is in love with a woman that already has 2 kids. How are his parents going to handle that? He will never marry her.  

Nema was single last season. He and his girlfriend broke up on camera half way through the season. He is not "newly single". 

• Love 4

Nema's teeth are an eyesore. He wasn't the most attractive dude before but he had a goofy charm of sorts. But now? I can't stand to look at his face.

There's something very off about that Paulina chick. The number of times she uttered "I love you" to Mike over the course of their meal was not normal. Why is she so desperate to marry this guy?

Surprised to learn it is Adam and not Reza who is cheating. Perhaps they have an open marriage or arrangement of sorts? How many more years until this all ends in divorce? They don't really seem all that into one another anymore.

I wonder how much of MJ we'll be getting this season. Doesn't look like much.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Reza probably already knew Adam was stepping out on him, he was too calm at the news.

If Destiney was really distressed, she would've told Reza off camera.

I would bet GG told Shervin her idea for a CBD business and then magically he came up with the same business GG told him about. 

Mike is a broke ho.  This lady is probably just trying to get on TV.

Nema's sister might as well have just shown up in her panties, her dress was so small.

I wonder if Reza didn’t look shocked because they did in fact initially tell him off camera. I’m also surprised that it’s not him cheating but Adam. 

Destiney is my personal fave of the ladies. 

I’m a bit surprised by Mike’s girlfriend. His ex was also younger than him and apparently had a rich family. However the fact she’s divorced, has two children, and doesn’t have huge, fake boobs makes her different from the females he has dated in the past and what’s described as his type. 

Nema and his sister are both cute to me. They almost had a chemistry last season...

I don’t think Sara married R. Kelly, just dated him. I wonder if she was of age and how she was treated. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I wonder if Reza didn’t look shocked because they did in fact initially tell him off camera. I’m also surprised that it’s not him cheating but Adam. 

I’m a bit surprised by Mike’s girlfriend. His ex was also younger than him and apparently had a rich family. However the fact she’s divorced, has two children, and doesn’t have huge, fake boobs makes her different from the females he has dated in the past and what’s described as his type. 

Nema and his sister are both cute to me. They almost had a chemistry last season...

I don’t think Sara married R. Kelly, just dated him. I wonder if she was of age and how she was treated. 

Ok, I thought this was just me.   Too close, right?  I feel like if it wasn't for pesky dna standing in their path....   

Yeah they're just exes.   She's too old for him now but was in her mid 20s the time, when he would've been approaching in his mid 40s.

Paulina isn't cute in the face to me, at all.   Neither is Sara.  

Reza/Adam cheatgate - yawn.

GG encroaches upon total strangers for the biggest piece of buffalo cauliflower in the dish then goes fuckin ballistic after Destiney she tells her she went ballistic on her best friend.  "That's the reason you wanted to stop being friends with me?"   a.   it's more than one of those wooden dolls inside a larger wooden doll and b.  yes bitch, that's how normal people self-protect from dysfunction.   

Mike looking for the card in the flowers.  Lol!   Ah shit....these kids never disappoint.  

• Love 8
6 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Sad that MJ and Reza aren’t friends. What the heck happened? Don’t see how Adam and MJ/Tommy drama are connected?!  Reza hinted that on WWHL to Andy Cohen. 

Spoiler

MJ knew or found out Adam was flashing his bits around. She talked to someone else about it. This was shortly before she gave birth. She gave birth; it was quite an ordeal. MJ almost died, had to be medically sedated following the birth, had multiple transfusions, and had an emergency hysterectomy. Tommy had informed Reza of this. Reza found out about MJ gossiping about Adam. Reza began sending messy texts back and forth between Tommy and MJ. He called MJ, who was too ill to respond, every name around and accused her of trying to destroy his marriage to Adam (Reza and Adam did that on their own) via gossiping. Reza published this on Instagram including ALL of MJ's medical information that Tommy had communicated while she was still hospitalized. Tommy flipped out. He cussed Reza out and went to Reza's house and threw some of the potted plants in the yard around. Reza got a restraining order.

Edited by HunterHunted
although it played out on social media, it's probably a spoiler for the season
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

@HunterHunted, very interesting. 

Spoiler

When I was young, an older female relative once told me that if she knew a friend's husband was cheating on her, she'd say nothing.  I asked why.  She said people hate the messenger if they ever got back together, both of them would hate you.   So keep your damn mouth shut, I was told.  Even though MJ was wrong gossiping about Adam, it wasn't right for Reza to retaliate that way.  That's one of the bad things about social media, people just put shit out there without thinking.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

^^^

I was just coming to post some various and sundry bulllshit, when I saw this.  

@hunterhunted, do you know if MJ had a c-section or what caused the birth to go wrong?

I feel so bad for her!

She did have a c-section. I think her age, weight, and general health were issues. She gave birth at 46. I think she had fibroids too.

3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

@HunterHunted, very interesting. 

Reveal spoiler

When I was young, an older female relative once told me that if she knew a friend's husband was cheating on her, she'd say nothing.  I asked why.  She said people hate the messenger if they ever got back together, both of them would hate you. 

Spoiler

And it does seem like deflecting on Reza's part. There was a lot wrong with that marriage before MJ ever gossiped about it.

• Love 5

I think this show has kind of run its course.  When they show the flashbacks to GG freaking out at the pool party, I always get so nostalgic.  I almost almost miss Asa.  

MJ’s presence was sorely missed by me.  I like her.  I think she’s funny and real.

I get the impression that Adam and Reza both have extracurricular activities.  I think Reza was trying hard to keep a straight face when he found out all they were talking about was naked Jenga.

Destiney is just one big emoting emotion 24/7.  I never warmed to her.  She seems fake.

GG is not entertaining.  She is a bone fide drug addict with anger issues.  I don’t like to watch her scenes.  They make me uncomfortable.  

Mike and Shervin are huge!!  Did they make a pact to gain weight together so that no one would notice?  Is Mike ever not head over heels in love with someone?  I have a feeling that if he marries this woman, whom I don’t find attractive or warm, it’s going to be shorter than Jessica.  Mike is a man-child.  The woman, Paulina(?) has way too much eyeliner and tattoos for me to find her appealing.  

I hate seeing Kevin Lee anywhere.  I don’t think I can forgive him for his behavior on the other Bravo show—when he pulled Katie Maloney on the arm and asked her what had happened and why she had gained so much weight when she was trying to work an event.

I didn’t think Nema’s veneers were that bad, but maybe that’s because I casually watch reruns of the The Chrisleys in the background, and their son Chase has just a row of white for his top teeth—not even spaces in between—so everything looks good compared to that:

EB4437D1-B47E-45F2-BE6A-C7C38C66604E.jpeg.0d5d357dbcd18ac5452a77521d2191c6.jpeg

I had no idea Nema was heavy in the past!  He definitely seems to be making up for lost time.  Waaaay too metrosexual for my tastes, but he’s one of the more harmless characters on the show, so far, I think.  

I thought that tiny woman Sara looked like Giuliana Rancic, and Annalisse combined.  Shervin will fall in love with her very soon. 

Mona also looked fierce, and I think I like her.  She’s not a camera whore.  

A very meh first episode.  I guess it’s MJ’s turn to be cast out by Reza this year.  He is so methodical and predictable in freezing exactly one person out per season, that I can’t believe he’s done this successfully eight times already.  If “a bitch” is down 50 lbs, just how big was he before?!?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

@HunterHunted, fibroids are no joke especially when you're having a baby.

Spoiler

See, I think MJ was wrong to gossip about Reza's marriage.  But, Reza should have just told MJ that he was upset that she gossiped about Adam, not upped the ante and did something worse.

I think what has happened with this show is, these people really were close friends, but then life happened, people got married, they had kids and sometimes your spouse doesn't get along with your friends so you make a choice.  A lot of times friends don't want to break apart, but if you have a corporate job and your friend is still hanging out in dive bars, breaking up might need to happen. 

I think Asa just said, "later," and left. I don't know about MJ and Reza because I think both of them need the Bravo check. 

• Love 6

There are so many people in the CBD pond right now and their saturated.  The thought of GG having a child frightens the heck out of me.  Both Mike and Shervin have gotten thick over the years.  Reza just grosses me out in so many ways.  I wouldn’t blame Adam for cheating.  Reza has been treating him like less than for some time.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:
  Hide contents

MJ knew or found out Adam was flashing his bits around. She talked to someone else about it. This was shortly before she gave birth. She gave birth; it was quite an ordeal. MJ almost died, had to be medically sedated following the birth, had multiple transfusions, and had an emergency hysterectomy. Tommy had informed Reza of this. Reza found out about MJ gossiping about Adam. Reza began sending messy texts back and forth between Tommy and MJ. He called MJ, who was too ill to respond, every name around and accused her of trying to destroy his marriage to Adam (Reza and Adam did that on their own) via gossiping. Reza published this on Instagram including ALL of MJ's medical information that Tommy had communicated while she was still hospitalized. Tommy flipped out. He cussed Reza out and went to Reza's house and threw some of the potted plants in the yard around. Reza got a restraining order.

Good God, I've always known Reza was a disgusting asswipe of a human being person, but to do all of this to his best friend? He's even more of a slime ball than I gave him credit for all these years. I really hope we see him get his comeuppance on national TV before this shitshow ends.

• Love 11

Hey Nema, I would try drinking salad Shirazi. I always slurp up the leftover vinegar & lemon juice when I'm done eating it. Although, when I saw the Shirazi martini, I didn't think of salad shirazi first, I thought of Shiraz (my birthplace, although I don't remember much about it!). 

Whatever Sara's done to her face looked painful. There's something off about her face - like her eyes are too far apart or something. 

Paulina just vacantly and repetitively saying "I love you" to Mike was disturbing. She doesn't seem full Persian to me, something is off about her look too. 

• Love 5

I really like Tommy, despite his rough edges.  He seems like a genuine person and funny as hell.  Was disappointed to see him trashing Reza’s property in the previews but now that I know why I feel bad for him.  Reza is a piece of crap.  If Adam really is cheating, I’m glad.

GG as a mother worries me.  She was talking only about the superficial things like the cute clothes she and baby will wear.  Bitch parenthood is WORK and she is in for a rude awakening.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Paulina just vacantly and repetitively saying "I love you" to Mike was disturbing. She doesn't seem full Persian to me, something is off about her look too. 

She looks very familiar to me.  I can't figure out who she looks like, maybe Billy Eillish?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Warning - SO GROSS - this may have been talked about last season, there is a thing called genetic attraction, and when a brother and sister don't grow up together (Nema and his sister did not grow up together), it has happened that there is an attraction when they meet up later in life.  I don't know how common it is, but it is a thing.  🤮

• Useful 1

GG becoming a mother is a bit scary.  She is not ready to be a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, or anything else.  She's the epitome of a hot mess.  Girl needs some help....STAT

9 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Hey Nema, I would try drinking salad Shirazi. I always slurp up the leftover vinegar & lemon juice when I'm done eating it. Although, when I saw the Shirazi martini, I didn't think of salad shirazi first, I thought of Shiraz (my birthplace, although I don't remember much about it!). 

Whatever Sara's done to her face looked painful. There's something off about her face - like her eyes are too far apart or something. 

I do too!  I wonder what was in the cocktail that would make it taste like the salad?    

• Love 2
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Warning - SO GROSS - this may have been talked about last season, there is a thing called genetic attraction, and when a brother and sister don't grow up together (Nema and his sister did not grow up together), it has happened that there is an attraction when they meet up later in life.  I don't know how common it is, but it is a thing.  🤮

I’ve heard about this. It grosses me out too.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

GG as a mother worries me.  She was talking only about the superficial things like the cute clothes she and baby will wear.  Bitch parenthood is WORK and she is in for a rude awakening.

GG as a mother is a horrifying thought, isn't it? The only consolation is knowing that her parents will hire a full time nanny for her as soon as the baby is born. Same way they have paid for GG's entire existence and always will. 

6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't see how GG can trust herself to make life changing decisions when she's stoned every day. 

Plus, if she's telling the truth, she has RA and is in constant pain 24/7. How is she going to raise a child on her own? Oh, never mind. I answered my own question above. Nanny's. Day nanny. Night nanny. Weekend nanny. I can't even imagine her managing a teenager, much less a newborn. 

• Love 10
On 2/10/2020 at 1:19 PM, RealHousewife said:

On WWHL Andy asked Reza about Mike’s girlfriend. Reza said Mike hit the girlfriend jackpot because she’s rich - her own money plus family money (he also mentioned alimony and child support, though I don’t know if you can really get alimony if you’re rich).

Andy also asked if Reza and Adam had an open marriage and he said no.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

I clicked on the video clip about naked jenga on YouTube. I found it fascinating. Not the video, but the comments. The video had 46K views, 150 comments, and fewer than a dozen addressed any sympathy to Reza over Adam's actions or MJ's gossiping. There were many comments about Reza treating Adam like crap over the years. I wonder if the show knows that many viewers don't like Reza.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 4

This show is a real good case study as to why friends should never do reality TV.

I think these people did the show and life began to change for them.  I didn't like Asa because I thought she was fake, but now I see that she just didn't want to be on the show anymore.  I think she used the show to promote herself, but all of those Housewives do that.  I just think that when she got pregnant, she just didn't want to deal with being on the show anymore, her choice.

Maybe that's where MJ is.  I didn't like Tommy at first, and I still think he's crass.  He certainly was stupid vandalizing Reza's property, no matter what the reason.  Why?  Because this is the real world and there are some parts of the country where if you do that, you might get shot, you might get shot and killed.  In fact, if you are of a certain race, you might get shot too, no matter what state you're in (and the shooting would be justified.)  I don't feel sorry for Tommy at all, he was just lucky someone wasn't there with a pistol.  I wouldn't want to be with a hothead like Tommy but if MJ loves him, then it's all good.

I think the fame of being on reality TV got to Reza and he's more into being famous, being a "Bravo-lebrity" than he is into his friends, or his husband.  Every time I turn around, it seems that Reza is on some Bravo show, or on WWHL.  I know he was at Bravo-con as well. 

• Love 5
On 2/9/2020 at 8:50 PM, Bronzedog said:

How many loves of his life has Mike had?  

Maybe he's had many past lives. His new "love" is a fame whore. So maybe he's getting what he deserves with this one. 

And even though Reza said the new gf was packing up her belongings and leaving Mike's home, I'm guessing she'll be back. She's thirsty 😊

Adam seems totally checked out of the marriage, cheating or not. Also, I heard they had an open relationship.  Sad he gave up his dream of a child with Reza.  Hope he finds someone who will treat him better. 

GG really was calm after going to her car to smoke pot.  I had a co worker who would get manic and her friend and her would disappear during work.  Someone said that the friend would take her out to smoke pot. She would be calmer when she returned though.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Rahul said:

Well, Reza's as trust worthy as a cheesecloth condom, so...

Since it’s their relationship he and Adam are the only one who can speak on the rules for their relationship. Acknowledging an open relationship seems better than always being accused of cheating or being cheated on.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Since it’s their relationship he and Adam are the only one who can speak on the rules for their relationship. Acknowledging an open relationship seems better than always being accused of cheating or being cheated on.

That's true, but we are talking about a group of people that pestered Asa about having a baby out of wedlock.  I'm sure that Reza being married to a man is problem in their culture so he's most definitely not going to say "oh yes, we gay married men are in an open relationship" to all the viewers of Shahs of Sunset.  Unfortunately.  I should be strictly between them without any explanation to us, but as a public figure, it's not always the same.  

I don't quite understand what happened with Mercedes and Reza, but I don't exactly pay super close attention to these shows.  I just don't have the energy.

I think GG having a baby is going to be a mess!  But really no more mess than...

Mike and his new girlfriend!!!  Arghghghghg!  Great - adding children to that Mike mess?  

• Love 3

Episode 2:

"A Very Shouhed Passover"

Reza confronts the person spreading rumors and then finds a surprising revelation about MJ that leaves Destiney caught in the middle; Mike gets ready to take on a huge business venture, despite disapproval from his family and friends.

Airs February 16, 2020.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:23 PM, Neurochick said:

Maybe that's where MJ is.  I didn't like Tommy at first, and I still think he's crass.  He certainly was stupid vandalizing Reza's property, no matter what the reason.  Why?  Because this is the real world and there are some parts of the country where if you do that, you might get shot, you might get shot and killed.  In fact, if you are of a certain race, you might get shot too, no matter what state you're in (and the shooting would be justified.)  I don't feel sorry for Tommy at all, he was just lucky someone wasn't there with a pistol.  I wouldn't want to be with a hothead like Tommy but if MJ loves him, then it's all good.

I completely agree with you but in this case I just have to give Tommy a pass. I think most men would want to do more than vandalize Reza's property for what he did to MJ. I'll give Tommy a pass because it's almost a crime of passion.

• Love 5