Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Talk

• Start Topic

I honestly wish I was in MJ’s place for him to call me while I’m in ICU. He would have gotten all of the energy from me that he’d hang up shaking. MJ isn’t a saint, but Reza has crossed the line way too many times. 

Also, again with him coming at Mike about his failed businesses in front of his family at dinner. I’d have shot back, “Worry about your man and his behavior”. 

Edited by Sharper2002
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I must be PMSing really bad but I teared up a bit when they showed a pic of MJ’s new baby, named after her dad who died recently.  And I don’t even like MJ.  Or babies.

Reza is a jerk.  I hope Adam plays Naked Jenga with every ho he meets.

Mike is a pathetic wanna-be entrepreneur.

Nema’s teeth still terrify me.

Did anyone else think of that episode of 90210 with the grunion?

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

I feel like Bravo really didn't show how bad MJ's pregnancy was. I followed all of this on social media and MJ almost died. I was actually surprised that Reza and Mike weren't at the hospital. It was touch and go for awhile and Tommy confided in Reza because MJ considers him her brother. I think Reza should have been at the ICU waiting with Tommy, just my opinion. It shows how self centered he is. Who cares about the town gossip when your best friend is in the hospital?

You are so right.  Reza and Mike sicken me.  Do they think giving birth is a passing fancy?  M.J. Could have died is right.  One is worried about his sex life and the other Asshole thinks he’s a Project Manager.  Does Mike have the credentials?  I’m tired of alll the “I love yous” every minute.  Yeah, we all love our friends and families, but don’t have to say it every minute.  They both showed no love to M.J.  Is Mike working now?  How does he afford this lavish display for the holiday?  He is delusional and full of himself and jealous of his successful Brothers.  Thank God M.J. and the baby boy are o.k. and healthy.  She looked great on WWHL.  I’m so mad at Reza and Mike I have to add.. did you both LOVE M.J. So much that you were both not there when she was having her insides ripped up on the operating table?  Or were you both busy gossiping about menial things that nobody cares about.  If I were M.J. and Tommy, I wouldn’t look at you two pompous assholes anymore. 

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 18
On 2/9/2020 at 11:50 PM, Bronzedog said:

How many loves of his life has Mike had?  Pretty much all of these people gross me out.

Mike is the male version of Luann DeLesseps. Every year he seems to find his "soulmate"

Paulina is creeping me out a bit. If Mike dumps her or cheats on her, she looks like she'll go Jodi Arias on his ass

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

I agree.

Before the show ever existed, I do believe that MJ and Reza were BFF's. I also believe MJ has been in love with Reza and holds the fact that they had sex as teens to hold a torch for him forever. Logically she knows they would never be a couple - but she would have been his beard and would have stayed with him and would have definitely had his baby while letting him have his lovers on the side.

Before the show I believe their personalities are very much the same. Their thing is to trash other people, gossip about them and poke at them - they are both cruel malicious people.

Once the show came on - they stuck together - and chose each season to take a particular person down. I don't think Reza ever cared as much about MJ as MJ did about Reza. They both have zero problems with revealing personal, embarrassing things about their target ON camera. They even do it to people they allegedly like.

MJ has always been jealous of any person in Reza's life that could be or become more important to him than her. Such as Lily, Adam, and Asa. Reza I think is aware of this and befriends such people just to poke at MJ like he did with Lily (Lily was everything MJ wants to be)

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I saw MJ on WWHL - she looked the best I've ever seen her - in terms of makeup to the face.

She made some comment about Asa not being on the show anymore and that Asa didn't want to leave because she needs the money. MJ's an asshole

I think every one on this show will stay as long as Bravo keeps them because they ALL need this money.

Anyone notice how Reza is not bragging about his "hair" product line? Did it even ever make it to production? Anyone believe he really gave up 500K to some brand creator or was this a made up story line where in actuality he forked over 5K?

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I saw MJ on WWHL - she looked the best I've ever seen her - in terms of makeup to the face.

She made some comment about Asa not being on the show anymore and that Asa didn't want to leave because she needs the money. MJ's an asshole

I think every one on this show will stay as long as Bravo keeps them because they ALL need this money.

Anyone notice how Reza is not bragging about his "hair" product line? Did it even ever make it to production? Anyone believe he really gave up 500K to some brand creator or was this a made up story line where in actuality he forked over 5K?

She is just a nasty person inside and out... the smugness on WWH was just ugh

• Love 2

Reza's behavior both towards MJ and Ali were disgusting. Talk about shooting the messenger. The person he should be infuriated with is his husband. The two of them are slimy as can be, but birds of a feather flock together.

Now this Ali Ashouri guy is certainly thirsty for camera time and seems to have laid the groundwork last year to earn himself a "friend of" talking head, but I suspect he wanted to be a full time Shah if possible since Nema from Nowhere joined the mix. Nevertheless, his claims of Adam straying and hitting on random other guys, sending them highly sexual and inappropriate texts and cruising the gym all track with me since (1) he can provide the full transcripts and (2) Adam seems more disinterested in Reza than ever before.

I'm really sorry to learn that MJ's health complications kept her from filming with the rest of the cast for so long, but thankfully she and baby Shams made it through. I really hope motherhood changes her for the better, softening that vicious streak both she and Reza have. Hopefully she can learn to rise above all this petty drama and create a beautiful life for herself, son and Tommy.

It's a shame that a thirty year friendship had to come to a tragic end, but if Reza couldn't be there for Mercedeh in such a time of need it shows what a selfish asshole he is. Yes, he was supportive when MJ's father was in the hospital and on his deathbed but then again, cameras were rolling! Clearly in the absence of publicity and the Bravo film crew, Reza has no interest in MJ anymore. When people show you who they truly are, believe them. MJ, it's time to walk away from this toxic man.

• Love 15
On 2/15/2020 at 11:48 PM, Miss Slay said:

I completely agree with you but in this case I just have to give Tommy a pass. I think most men would want to do more than vandalize Reza's property for what he did to MJ. I'll give Tommy a pass because it's almost a crime of passion.

A crime of passion (whatever that means) is STILL a crime.  It can still land your ass in jail or worse, get you shot.  That's the reality. 

The problem with these folks is they don't respond to life, they react to it.  Reza had every right to be angry at MJ, but take a chill pill and talk to your friend about it, just don't take a stupid action.   Tommy had every right to be mad at Reza, so respond to what was done.  What if Tommy went to the wrong house and someone blew his dumbass brains out?  

It's a shame that a thirty year friendship had to come to a tragic end, but if Reza couldn't be there for Mercedeh in such a time of need it shows what a selfish asshole he is. Yes, he was supportive when MJ's father was in the hospital and on his deathbed but then again, cameras were rolling! Clearly in the absence of publicity and the Bravo film crew, Reza has no interest in MJ anymore. When people show you who they truly are, believe them. MJ, it's time to walk away from this toxic man.

I think MJ might be into the drama of it all.  She was on WWHL last night, but I had to turn it off because she was sitting there yuking it up with Kenya Moore.  I think she and Reza might be birds of a feather.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 12:35 AM, OnceSane said:

"A Very Shouhed Passover"

Reza confronts the person spreading rumors and then finds a surprising revelation about MJ that leaves Destiney caught in the middle; Mike gets ready to take on a huge business venture, despite disapproval from his family and friends.

I watched this ep while waiting for Duncantown, which turned out to be a mistake, I noticed that none of these horrible people have changed. MJ is a terrible dresser, Mike is a flosser and a get-rich-quick schemer, Reza is a selfish, and I had no idea who the others were.

• Love 3

I agree that MJ isn’t always the nicest person, but when it comes to Reza, I recall him being the more hurtful one throughout the years. He seemed to enjoy throwing new friendships in her face, even making a point to humiliate her at a reunion years ago. MJ can be rude, but she doesn’t seem mean and deliberately cruel toward people she loves. If she has, I guess it’s escaped me. Anyway, her baby is adorable. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

I feel like Bravo really didn't show how bad MJ's pregnancy was. I followed all of this on social media and MJ almost died. I was actually surprised that Reza and Mike weren't at the hospital. It was touch and go for awhile and Tommy confided in Reza because MJ considers him her brother. I think Reza should have been at the ICU waiting with Tommy, just my opinion. It shows how self centered he is. Who cares about the town gossip when your best friend is in the hospital?

What does Bravo care?  Having a normal baby is a bitch in itself if you don’t have an epidural which I never had three times.  Plus, she had the surgery afterwards, which hurts while healing.  Something must have transpired for them two not to go to the hospital.  I don’t know as I didn’t watch too much last year.  They all think who they are.  They love each other sooo much.  Give me a break.

• Love 1

Reza's an asshole, but MJ sucks as a person too. Tommy also sucks. It's not okay to be violent, it's not okay to not have control of your emotions, and calling anything a "crime of passion" and letting it slide is disgusting IMO (for the record it wasn't okay either that Reza got physically confrontational at the restaurant). I get that this is TV and all these dipshits are extra dramatic, but Tommy's actions scream white privilege and emotional volatility that I wouldn't want someone in my life to have, especially as a father. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Rahul said:

Reza's behavior both towards MJ and Ali were disgusting. Talk about shooting the messenger. The person he should be infuriated with is his husband. The two of them are slimy as can be, but birds of a feather flock together.

Yeah, I agree.  Reza and Adam are both disgusting.  I have no love for Adam.  I think he’s a child with a fantasy, and when things don’t work out his way, he acts out instead of having discussions or moving on from the relationship.  I really wish we could have seen those texts, because I am pretty sure they had some really sick shit on them in order for Reza to get shaken up and basically go home and tell Adam, “you can never do that again.”

Reza was such an asshole this episode.  If this Ali guy is trying to stir up shit, Reza never should have agreed to meet him on camera.  That was such a basic move from Reza—oh, he’s making my life terrible?  Let me give him airtime.  I expected more.  Reza is an asshole, but he’s usually not dumb.

What Reza doesn’t get to do is hit this guy with a drink, look like he was trying to throw him into a fire and tell him the texts weren’t sexual harassment, and how dare Ali say that, because Adam would text the same stuff to Reza and Mike.  What a weak ass excuse.  Context counts.  If some of the texts that I send to my husband, where we have our own established boundaries that are separate from the rest of the world, accidentally got sent to the wrong person, it could definitely be taken as harassment.  Never mind if I texted people that shit on purpose, which is what Adam did!  (And I’m not even talking dirty talk.  March Madness is coming up.  My husband and I make brackets and compete against each other.  When one of his teams wins over mine, I might very well text him a good-natured “Oh fuck you!!”  If that text went to another person, I would (rightfully) have to explain myself.  There is no clause that says if you can text “fuck you” to your husband and friends, that you can text it to others.  And I have a feeling that the texts and images—let’s not forget the images—Adam was sending were a lot worse than “fuck you” or “fuck me.”)  So Reza can really stuff it.  

The only semblance of a point Reza had was that Ali didn’t have to keep receiving the texts, that he could have blocked Adam’s number, but life’s a bitch when you do stupid shit, Adam.  People might be uncomfortable with the texts, but not block you because they're trying to build a case (in this case, not legally, but socially, but who knows what will happen next time).  Let it be a lesson to you, Adam, not to text people stupid shit, and not to play naked Jenga, which he had no answer about other than, “no” to Reza, until he went into the house and locked himself into his room and when Reza came in, suddenly there was this big, plausible explanation.  Funny how that happened. 

I don’t think the friendship between MJ and Reza is over for good.  I think Reza, MJ and Mike are stuck in a toxic triangle for life.  Remember the season that Reza went around trying to ruin MJ’s reputation by vehemently alleging that MJ was an active drug addict?  If they came back from that, I think they can come back from this, right or wrong.  I can see the three of them coming together to freeze out GG forever though.

GG is such a heinous bitch.  I fucking hate her.  It’s not any more ok to be stoned 24/7 than it is to be wasted on alcohol 24/7.  Some people can smoke weed all day, every day, and they smoke an amount that allows them to still communicate and participate in civilian life, the way that some people start can start nursing gin & tonics at 11 am.  That’s not really what I’m objecting to.  GG doesn’t do that.  GG just sounds like an asshole every time she opens her mouth.  She could not advance a theory as to how going to the beach to see fish mate would help a sperm fertilize her egg.  I don’t think it’s funny for the producers to mix in pictures of planets and space.  The woman can’t form a coherent sentence, and she has no life coping skills.  What’s going on with the “elevator pitch” to get investors to help her peddle marijuana that she was too high to make last season?  She said she likes hanging out with Sara because she likes a girl that can take care of herself.  No, bitch, you want to hang out with Sara because she is skinny, which is the reason you cited for wanting to hang out with Lilli back in the day, when you were more honest and this show wasn’t a snooze fest.  Miss me.

I continue to detest Destiney.  I hate the way she dresses and styles herself.  She is so thirsty for airtime.  Her Farsi—unlike anyone else’s Farsi on this show—seems extremely contrived.  Why the hell else would she bring Reza and Ali together and then start fake-crying as soon as...they started fighting?  What the hell else were they going to do?  When Destiney was still pissing and moaning about “Reza’s ultimatum” by the end of the episode, I was so hoping she would just side with Ali and exit stage left for good.  

Paulina is alright.  She’s better than me if she can put up with a man who is 30 minutes late to his own Passover dinner, because he is spraying his precious hair and putting on ugly white shoes, all before he puts his shirt on (ugh, put a fucking shirt on, no one needs to see that!!).  Especially when that behavior relegates the woman to have to spend time with her in-laws-to-be alone and without Mike (which is my personal Seventh Circle of Hell).  The fact that she didn’t break up with him on the spot when he was wearing those black glasses with the ugly gold decals alone makes her a better woman than me.  

Why are Mike’s parents so up in his shit?  He is the first one to remind us that he’s a 40 year old man.  They were talking to him like he was 16.  Either they’re financing this whole thing, which means they get total say, but then Mike doesn’t get credit for being an entrepreneur—he gets credit for being an employee—or Mike and his brothers are funding this together, in which case there is no reason for his parents to sit him down and instruct him where he’s going wrong, because, again, he’s 40. I think it’s the former because Mike said he was so grateful to his parents for “getting him through” the $400k renovation of his house.  I doubt he was talking about the emotional support they lent him. 

Nema is, once again, alright, just because he didn’t act like a total douchebag.  That is how low my standards are with MJ temporarily gone.  Also, extra points for dropping Mike’s four hundred dollar t-shirt on the ground.  I’m just going to leave the absurdity of the idea of a $400 t-shirt for a man who is putting his hand out for money from mommy and daddy alone.

I like Sara so far and I respect the fact that she has an MBA.  She also seemed to want to steer clear of the drama, and she was nice. She deserves so much more screen time than Destiney.  More screen time than all of them, actually.  I would rather watch a 44 minute video of Sara going about an average day, than Reza assaulting people, Adam lying, Mike manscaping, Destiney crying and GG being high out of her gourd.  

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Her Farsi—unlike anyone else’s Farsi on this show—seems extremely contrived.

I will say that as a Persian whose first language was Farsi, I don't really feel that it's contrived. Sometimes I totally brainfart on my Farsi vocab and when I'm talking to my parents it's mostly Englarsi. But even when I'm speaking with other Persian folks in fluent English, there are still some Farsi phrases that I or they will pull out that seems abrupt, but the Farsi version just feels more 'perfect' to use to describe something even if there's an English word for it. I guess it's hard to explain why it doesn't feel contrived to me but it seems like normal Englarsi to me. 😆

ETA: re: Mike's parents being all up in his business - it's very likely they did provide some funding so even more reason for them to feel entitled to give their opinion even though he's a 40 year old man. It's not unusual in our culture for parents to financially support their 'kids' when it comes to matters like education and career ambitions, no matter how old those kids are. Like when I went to college, it wasn't even a question that my parents were going to pay for my tuition (they still took out loans, but I wasn't the one who had to get a job to pay my own tuition - my job was to study, get good grades, and graduate with a degree). After all, the education of their children and more opportunities/freedom is why they bought into that whole 'American dream' shit (although I wish they'd bought into the New Zealand dream instead...) and sacrificed everything to emigrate here. 

Edited by MVFrostsMyPie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

You should apologize to pigs.

You're absolutely right.  I apologize to pigs everywhere.  No one of any species should be compared to the horrific Reza.  He's in a league of his own.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I will say that as a Persian whose first language was Farsi, I don't really feel that it's contrived. Sometimes I totally brainfart on my Farsi vocab and when I'm talking to my parents it's mostly Englarsi. But even when I'm speaking with other Persian folks in fluent English, there are still some Farsi phrases that I or they will pull out that seems abrupt, but the Farsi version just feels more 'perfect' to use to describe something even if there's an English word for it. I guess it's hard to explain why it doesn't feel contrived to me but it seems like normal Englarsi to me. 😆

But they all sprinkle a little Farsi here and there, and that’s not what I’m objecting to.  I like that.  It sounds authentic on every single Farsi-speaking person who has ever been on this cast, except Destiney.  She seems to speak more Farsi than the rest of them when it really doesn’t seem like she is saying anything that can’t be summed up in English.  I grew up with a grandmother dipping in and out of a foreign language, and it seemed a lot more like the rest.  I think Destiney is speaking Farsi to speak Farsi so as to remind us that she belongs here, and that she didn’t come from The People’s Couch.

15 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

ETA: re: Mike's parents being all up in his business - it's very likely they did provide some funding so even more reason for them to feel entitled to give their opinion even though he's a 40 year old man. It's not unusual in our culture for parents to financially support their 'kids', no matter how old those kids are. Like when I went to college, it wasn't even a question that my parents were going to pay for my tuition (they still took out loans, but I wasn't the one who had to get a job to pay my own tuition - my job was to study, get good grades, and graduate with a degree). After all, the education of their children and more opportunities/freedom is why they bought into that whole 'American dream' shit (although I wish they'd bought into the New Zealand dream instead...) and sacrificed everything to emigrate here. 

I think a lot of cultures financially support their kids into adulthood.  I don’t think it’s wrong either, if mom and dad have it and the kids can use it.  I think making kids struggle for the sake of struggle is nonsense.  What I’m saying is that Mike can’t have his cake and eat it too—either mom and dad are financing, which means that Mike has to listen to them, or mom and dad are not financing, in which case they’re really overreaching with their ‘advice.’  I mean, it spanned two segments, and he wasn’t just asking them questions, they were giving him specific instructions on how he must proceed, again, as if he was 16.  

My main point is that I think Mike ain’t shit, I think his parents control the purse strings, this episode was an example of that, both of his brothers are successful in their own rights in addition to doing these side projects likely financed by mom and dad, but Mike didn’t have the discipline to go to dental school.  Not when there are shoes to be retrieved in Tijuana.  He thinks he is some kind of baller and I think he’s a loser.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

but she would have been his beard

I might be the only one here that has no idea what ""his beard" means.So my apologies for my naivete.

If Reza was pissed at MJ for putting it out there that Adam was cheating, Reza chose the wrong time (MJ in the hospital for serious multiple health issues after childbirth) and the wrong way to retaliate. 

I don't condone Tommy destroying Reza's property, but Reza needs to STFU. Hes a big fucking drama queen.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Mike didn’t have the discipline to go to dental school.  Not when there are shoes to be retrieved in Tijuana.  He thinks he is some kind of baller and I think he’s a loser.  

Perfect description of Mike

17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I think Destiney is speaking Farsi to speak Farsi so as to remind us that she belongs here, and that she didn’t come from The People’s Couch.

Too bad for Destiney (that's Destiny with an 'EY" at the end! How unique) that most of us ONLY know her from the People's Couch. I don't like her. But that won't stop me from watching.

• Love 8

Random thoughts:  Mike's black glasses with the decals were ridiculous (not in a good way)  Those shoes, what were they that came in the big ass box?  Every year when he hosts Passover, he says its the first time, am I right?  What is "naked jenga"  is it just playing Jenga whilst naked or is there more to it?  Gigi's interpretation of the big bang theory....WTF?  Destiney, stop trying to make capes and side tilted hats a thing... Mike's talking head on how proud his parents are and then we see them at the dinner table pretty much saying the opposite.  LOL  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 2/16/2020 at 11:11 PM, Kiki777 said:

I must be PMSing really bad but I teared up a bit when they showed a pic of MJ’s new baby, named after her dad who died recently.  And I don’t even like MJ.  Or babies.

Reza is a jerk.  I hope Adam plays Naked Jenga with every ho he meets.

Mike is a pathetic wanna-be entrepreneur.

Nema’s teeth still terrify me.

Did anyone else think of that episode of 90210 with the grunion?

YES!  I was like, how do I know about this??  Then I remembered.  I also remember learning from 90210 about the Santa Ana(?) winds and how they make people crazy, or something...

18 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

My main point is that I think Mike ain’t shit, I think his parents control the purse strings, this episode was an example of that, both of his brothers are successful in their own rights in addition to doing these side projects likely financed by mom and dad, but Mike didn’t have the discipline to go to dental school.  Not when there are shoes to be retrieved in Tijuana.  He thinks he is some kind of baller and I think he’s a loser.  

Hehehehe!

• LOL 1
19 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Yeah, I agree.  Reza and Adam are both disgusting.  I have no love for Adam.  I think he’s a child with a fantasy, and when things don’t work out his way, he acts out instead of having discussions or moving on from the relationship.  I really wish we could have seen those texts, because I am pretty sure they had some really sick shit on them in order for Reza to get shaken up and basically go home and tell Adam, “you can never do that again.”

Reza was such an asshole this episode.  If this Ali guy is trying to stir up shit, Reza never should have agreed to meet him on camera.  That was such a basic move from Reza—oh, he’s making my life terrible?  Let me give him airtime.  I expected more.  Reza is an asshole, but he’s usually not dumb.

[...]

I continue to detest Destiney.  I hate the way she dresses and styles herself.  She is so thirsty for airtime.  Her Farsi—unlike anyone else’s Farsi on this show—seems extremely contrived.  Why the hell else would she bring Reza and Ali together and then start fake-crying as soon as...they started fighting?  What the hell else were they going to do?  When Destiney was still pissing and moaning about “Reza’s ultimatum” by the end of the episode, I was so hoping she would just side with Ali and exit stage left for good.  

I'm kind of surprised Adam is still with Reza. Clearly he understands that it isn't okay for his husband to speak to him so condescendingly and threaten divorce at every turn, yet he puts up with it year after year. Why? Is Adam that much of a fame whore, or is Reza too embarrassed to admit his marriage has been a failure?

I'm also very curious to read what was in those text messages Adam sent--especially to random guys he met at the gym. I recorded a rerun of WWHL with MJ (since her perspective has been missing--normally cannot stomach Andy Cohen) and she called Adam's tendency to send lewd messages his personality "quirk." Uhh, I don't know if I would exactly characterize it as a quirk so much as a total failure to understand propriety in normal human interactions. Adam seems like he's a sex-starved philanderer this season, and it's not a good look on him.

As for Destiney, I also find her to be the most inauthentic of the bunch. She hasn't really shared much of her life other than that quest to track down her birth father last season, and I wasn't buying all her crying jags. She has never come off as genuine to me, unlike the other Shahs. They are willing to share their messy lives with us, while she seems to be hiding all the real parts.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Rahul said:

As for Destiney, I also find her to be the most inauthentic of the bunch. She hasn't really shared much of her life other than that quest to track down her birth father last season, and I wasn't buying all her crying jags. She has never come off as genuine to me, unlike the other Shahs. They are willing to share their messy lives with us, while she seems to be hiding all the real parts.

Maybe DestinEY is getting ready to pimp some product she thinks will make her rich. Something new and innovative that none of the other Shahs have thought of...like a shoe and kaftan line. Free CBD gift with purchase! 😄

• LOL 4

I used to kind of like Destiney. But this season she is bugging me. It seems like she wants to put herself in the middle, but then pretend she is blameless. Sorry, but you are just as fame hungry and gossip spreading as the rest of them.

If someone told me something about my good friend, I would say "it is none of my business. If this is a problem between the two of you, go resolve it."

But, for my real friends, I don't like to gossip, and would protect them first. 

For all these famewhores - they are open game!

• Love 4

Reza can be controlling and too over-the-top at times for me. He also has qualities I like as well. He isn’t an awful person and I agree with him about the Adam flirting/cheating. Adam chose to get married and should behave like a married man. Want out leave. 

MJ wouldn’t be allowed many visitors in the ICU. That time is usually reserved for intermediate family and it’s very limited. Confused about her part in all of this. Maybe Reza is mad the rumors are on national tv. I would be too. 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Maybe Reza is mad the rumors are on national tv. I would be too. 

When someone signs up to be on a reality TV series, you won't be able to keep anything about your personal life private. 

The info about Adam "cheating" on Reza would have come out sooner or later no matter if it was MJ or TMZ.

Whether it's true or not, who cares. It's probably Reza's new "story line". I think both of them  have been doing other men during their marriage. 

• Love 2
On 2/17/2020 at 10:59 AM, KungFuBunny said:

He posts about it quite a bit on his Instagram.

On 2/17/2020 at 3:38 PM, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Reza's an asshole, but MJ sucks as a person too. Tommy also sucks. It's not okay to be violent, it's not okay to not have control of your emotions, and calling anything a "crime of passion" and letting it slide is disgusting IMO (for the record it wasn't okay either that Reza got physically confrontational at the restaurant). I get that this is TV and all these dipshits are extra dramatic, but Tommy's actions scream white privilege and emotional volatility that I wouldn't want someone in my life to have, especially as a father. 

Right! - so if MJ wouldn't have had her medical scare, would she still get a giant pass for this?  If I was Reza I'd be livid too if my supposed best friend was talking shit about my marriage - especially to someone that was an ex-friend.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

When someone signs up to be on a reality TV series, you won't be able to keep anything about your personal life private. 

The info about Adam "cheating" on Reza would have come out sooner or later no matter if it was MJ or TMZ.

Whether it's true or not, who cares. It's probably Reza's new "story line". I think both of them  have been doing other men during their marriage. 

I see your point but a friend shouldn’t put that info out there. If rumors come from an unknown source, one questions the validity of the rumors. If it comes out from a friend that is totally different. 

• Love 1

I think Adam is kind of gross and a total fame whore, which is why he puts up with Reza humiliating him. Sending sexually explicit texts to other men is weird. 

Mike is a hot mess and his family knows it. It was kind of cold of Reza to ask about his ability to manage the project at the dinner, but the parents clearly agreed and they are going to be keeping their eyes on him. He can mess up with his little stupid vanity projects, but this building project is too much to lose.

I like Nema. He's reasonably intelligent and kind and has a bloody job.

• Love 8

Episode 3: 

"I Want You to Be My Muddy Buddy"

As the gang prepares for a mud run, Destiney tries to apologize to Reza; GG undergoes the implantation process in her IVF journey; Mike faces his dad about a large business venture he's looking to pursue by himself.

Airs February 23, 2020.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:30 AM, KungFuBunny said:

How many loves of his life has Mike had?  Pretty much all of these people gross me out.

These guys gross me out too. All they care about is tits n ass and SEX.  Mike is a wannabe phoney.  Him and his get rich schemes for quick money.  He thinks he’s Gods gift too.  His “I love yous” mean nothing.  He can stick them up his ass.  Golnessa or whatever her name is too. Watching fish have sex.  Waste of film.  I’m only interested in MJ, the baby and Tommy.  The rest;  I have no interest anymore.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

These guys gross me out too. All they care about is tits n ass and SEX.  Mike is a wannabe phoney.  Him and his get rich schemes for quick money.  He thinks he’s Gods gift too.  His “I love yous” mean nothing.  He can stick them up his ass.  Golnessa or whatever her name is too. Watching fish have sex.  Waste of film.  I’m only interested in MJ, the baby and Tommy.  The rest;  I have no interest anymore.

This is a weird techy glitch. When you replied to a quote - the quote was from Bronzedog not me - but somehow my screen name is on top

Mike is a failure. His parents spoiled him and continue to finance his life. He comes up with business ventures as a means to justify the money they stream his way. He does certain things to "placate" his parents meaning pretty much any girl he's introduced to his parents are going to meet their criteria. i.e. Jessica (she converted) and now Paulina (she doesn't need to convert). I think Mike usually chooses one to be serious with - she will have some family money - because he needs a backup as he most likely spends more money than his parents give him and he wastes his Bravo salary on stupid shit.

Reza was not wrong about the comment he made about Mike not having the skills to be project manager on the new building complex. Reza is his usual asshole self - where he likes to bring up negative shit in front of others and for the cameras - this is not the act of a friend. He likes to embarrass people - especially his alleged friends.

• Love 8
On 2/17/2020 at 12:17 AM, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Reza and Adam should end their marriage.

Once again, Mikey is reinventing himself and has new  GF.

Wash, Rinse, REPEAT!  

Nema, why are you still here? 

Why are any of them still there?  At least Asa had the brains to get out.

• Love 1

Mike is a mamma’s boy. It might be a nice trait if he ever succeeded at anything. He’s a failure in most areas of life. I couldn’t stand Jessica and couldn’t fathom the attraction on either part. I don’t find him attractive in the least. He looks like a aging gorilla. This  gf will soon hear that he’s cheating and he’ll find a new one will replace her. He’ll always be a cheater and lousy business man. I doubt his mother is truly proud of him. 

GG as a mother terrifies me! Aside from her explosive personality, there’s the weed issue. Does she plan to use cannabis while pregnant? Given that she’s said she needs it to keep the RA in check and her emotions stable, I don’t see how she’ll manage without it.  For the record, I have nothing against cannabis but there just hasn’t been anywhere enough research to declare it safe to use during pregnancy. I doubt THC is good for the development of the baby’s brain in utero. Yet the dispensaries market it to pregnant women for morning sickness. Scary!

Destiny is still an emotional mess  

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 5
On 2/18/2020 at 12:43 PM, Rahul said:

I'm kind of surprised Adam is still with Reza. Clearly he understands that it isn't okay for his husband to speak to him so condescendingly and threaten divorce at every turn, yet he puts up with it year after year. Why? Is Adam that much of a fame whore, or is Reza too embarrassed to admit his marriage has been a failure?

I'm also very curious to read what was in those text messages Adam sent--especially to random guys he met at the gym. I recorded a rerun of WWHL with MJ (since her perspective has been missing--normally cannot stomach Andy Cohen) and she called Adam's tendency to send lewd messages his personality "quirk." Uhh, I don't know if I would exactly characterize it as a quirk so much as a total failure to understand propriety in normal human interactions. Adam seems like he's a sex-starved philanderer this season, and it's not a good look on him.

Destiny crying was laughable.  She started the whole thing .. then she cries.  What bullshit.  Get a storyline already.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:53 PM, Sharper2002 said:

I honestly wish I was in MJ’s place for him to call me while I’m in ICU. He would have gotten all of the energy from me that he’d hang up shaking. MJ isn’t a saint, but Reza has crossed the line way too many times. 

Also, again with him coming at Mike about his failed businesses in front of his family at dinner. I’d have shot back, “Worry about your man and his behavior”. 

Yes, it wasn’t Reza’s business, but somebody had to call Mike out.  He goes around like a big shot like who the hell he is.  He makes a fool out of everyone.  He doesn’t realize that we all know he’s full of shit.  Mikes Mother even admitted he wasn’t a project manager.  There’s a lot of steps to put up a building, and Mike doesn’t have the knowledge.

• Love 2

Seems like Reza has always lobbed nukes at MJ, and she has done the same to him (and to a lot of other folks IMO)...that's how they roll, so I tend to totally discount the shots they take at each other.

Adam strikes me as in it bcuz he's too lazy to look for anything else....either that or he's too laid back/forgiving/stupid/guilty to have the energy to go to war over every little thing.

Destiney...who? She presents as over the top emotions over every-blessed-thing - so tiring - so boring....i.e. 'full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'...

I have no idea why I like GG, but I do. I absolutely hated her in the first season or so, but not so much anymore. I really hope this pregnancy is successful and she gets her shit totally together and really gets into taking care of the kid and being a hands on (in the good way - without knives) mom. I can actually visualize it - could be a fun time for both. I bet her long-suffering parents would love to see her make something other than herself the priority.

Sometimes I really like MJ and other times I can't stand the sight of her...jury's out on Tommy, but for little Sham's sake I hope they engage in some positive (and Vita free) parenting.

Mike, holy shit has he ever gone downhill!!! It seems like the older her gets and the more pounds he packs on, the more his jaw protrudes in a most unattractive way. Does any woman want him for anything other than screen-time? I think his parents should tell him to get a job and then take their money and run. I used to like him back when he and GG were best buds, but now he's just some sad joke trying to have as much money as his brothers and parents without doing ANY of the work.

Nema and his sister (whose name I just don't recall, my bad bcuz I like her) I actually like and think they are some sort of reminiscent throw-back to the Shahs that used to be.

Asa - who? Altho her pretentious pop Persian priestess schtick was kinda fun, she and her diamond water or whatever it is now, were just too little over the top and silly to be taken seriously.

And the Mike twin - Shervin? I know I found him entertaining in past seasons'; I just can't remember why - maybe because he was nice to GG? Not sure.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, nytonc said:

Mike is a mamma’s boy. It might be a nice trait if he ever succeeded at anything. He’s a failure in most areas of life. I couldn’t stand Jessica and couldn’t fathom the attraction on either part. I don’t find him attractive in the least. He looks like a aging gorilla. This  gf will soon hear that he’s cheating and he’ll find a new one will replace her. He’ll always be a cheater and lousy business man. I doubt his mother is truly proud of him. 

GG as a mother terrifies me! Aside from her explosive personality, there’s the weed issue. Does she plan to use cannabis while pregnant? Given that she’s said she needs it to keep the RA in check and her emotions stable, I don’t see how she’ll manage without it.  For the record, I have nothing against cannabis but there just hasn’t been anywhere enough research to declare it safe to use during pregnancy. I doubt THC is good for the development of the baby’s brain in utero. Yet the dispensaries market it to pregnant women for morning sickness. Scary!

Destiny is still an emotional mess  

GG is as whacky as the tabacky she smokes - but I will always have a soft spot for her.

With GG - I find her to be the most authentic. From the jump - she never tried to sell herself as a successful business woman. She's taken care of by her parents and she has been since birth. They pay for everything - maybe now with several years of checks from Bravo she pays some bills - but the parents basically fund her.

Mike, on the other hand pretends that he's made a lot of money from being a big hitter in the real estate industry. MJ claims the same - but I don't think she was that successful either she was arrested for fraud/passing bad checks before Shahs. Reza I do believe made some money pre-Shahs at least enough to pay his bills/rent. When the show was new - I do believe both MJ and Reza pretended to have more disposable income then they had. When the show was new - I do believe Mike had money because he had access to funds from mom and dad but he lied about the money coming from his success in real estate.

• Love 5

Destiney’s quest to have the most attention humanly possible continues. If I would have passed her on the street while she was shrieking into her phone, wearing thigh-high snakeskin boots in broad daylight and freaking out because there was an opossum on the sidewalk and her big old, ugly purple car had a flat, I would have thought she was mentally ill and given her a wide berth. She’s feeling sorry for herself that she doesn’t have a husband to help her out with a flat tire, when she has triple A and an assistant?!? Bitch, bye. I felt so sorry for her eyelash professional. She clearly wanted no part of this. She was just being polite, and she got an earful, and wasn’t able to complete her job, because this is Destiney’s World. The rest of us just live in it. 

Oh my God, Mike, your dad went to engineering school in Germany and then worked as an engineer for 40 years?!?  That’s called...getting an education and having a job. You’ll get it figured out someday.

GG is such a child. It only occurred to me this episode that she’s getting this high and driving around. She really should have used a surrogate. She said she’d stop smoking pot when she got pregnant. Fine, maybe, whatever. She never said she’s going to stop using THC for nine months, because she’s not going to. What a crock of shit for her to imply otherwise. 

Nema has this quality that seems to repel women. We complain that there are no available men in LA, yet here he is and no one cares. He’s so fucking goofy. His sister got all the poise genes. 

No MJ again? Shit.

I was on Reza and Adam’s side earlier in the episode when they wanted to keep Destiney at a healthy distance. She meddled in their marriage, and she’s no friend of 35 years. I don’t know why Reza let her right back in.  I’m sure Reza isn’t over it.  He shouldn’t pretend he is.

• Love 4

I think it was pretty shitty of MJ to start or get involved in any way  with rumors about Adam and/or Reza. She’s not a friend. She’s a snake.  I can’t believe GG is being the voice of reason in this mess. I was relieved to hear her say she plans to stop smoking cannabis when she’s pregnant. The idea of a pregnant GG still terrifies me tho. 

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 4