Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Talk

• Start Topic

I wish someone would finally call MJ out for her fundamental flaw.  She cannot stand to be anything but the #1 person in Reza's life.  Her jealousy is just plain ridiculous.  Anytime Reza would close to Asa, GG, or anyone, MJ would, after lashing out, orchestrate events to ruin Reza's relationship with X.  Unfortunately even Reza's husband is not exempt as even THAT bothers her.  It's the most mentally unhealthy trait i've ever seen in a person.  But look season after season this is what she does and i wish the other shahs would correctly recognize this and call her out to her face, so people can start blowing her off when she does it, rather than just get more frustrated.

• Love 3

This is what MJ did in Season 8, and why she's the most vile person on this show by a mile.  Because she demands to be the #1 person in Reza's life (no exceptions), she saw some things that she felt she could turn into a rumor/proof that Reza's husband was cheating on him.  She orchestrated and pushed this story so that Reza would be pissed at Adam and hopefully leave him since Adam was getting FAR too much attention in Reza's life.  This all happened while she was pregnant.

So in the middle of this happening, she has a horrible birth and everything goes wrong, her life was in danger, etc, etc.  This is what MJ's problem is and why she needs to go.  Because she had a near tragic experience, she feels that any "crime" she committed against Reza or anyone else, should basically be forgiven and forgotten without any acknowledgment or apology from her.  Watch and listen to all she says during this reunion, and how that was the only thing that should matter.  She's pissed that even though she actively tried to break up his marriage, and got caught, that since she was "dying" that Reza should just have forgotten about everything and been there at the hospital no matter what.

also notice when Tommy sacked their house, he reacted to what MJ told him (which were lies).  which caused that entire scene.  And with Reza at the pool party.  Although he said really nasty things to her, it was in response to her being a twat and her attacking Adam.  in the heat of the moment and in anger he said awful things.  but again not like it came out of nowhere.  it was an emotional reaction.  Not even close to the same thing as the thing she did to Reza which were all plotted and calculated.  she's a manipulator and con-artist.  Reza knows what she's doing but has affection for her anyway and has been willing to sort of wipe it out anyway, and i wish he'd just drop her.  She brings out the worst in him.

• Love 2
On 8/2/2020 at 9:42 PM, Ubiquit0us said:

I feel conflicted about the reunion only having two parts.

Two parts would have been plenty - if we had FAR LESS of the Reza/MJ saga, and more of the people who make the Reza/MJ saga almost bearable.

• Love 1

I have no interest in ever watching this series again. I don't care about Mike and his fiancee, I don't care about MJ/Tommy, don't give a $hit about Destiny or GG.

Reza and Adam should NEVER be allowed to own pets of any kind. They are always fighting and loud, bringing negative energy to their pets. Especially the cat that is blind. I feel so sad for all of their pets. These 2 are f'n a$$holes. 

• Love 5