Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Talk

• Start Topic

On 3/13/2020 at 7:04 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I think it’s safe to just assume everyone on reality TV dated R. Kelly at some point in time. 

😄😄😄 And THAT accounts for  just a small  piece of the R. Kelly dating pool!

Maybe DestinEY can date him too and use it for a storyline. She needs something. Right now she's the most boring, annoying person on this show.

She should hook up with Mike. I might be interested in that episode!

Am I the only one who gets a bit grossed out at the sight of Mike getting dressed and wearing nothing but his underpants? His body shape is not attractive. He's short and wide with boobs. Oh well, apparently lots of women disagree with me.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

😄😄😄

Am I the only one who gets a bit grossed out at the sight of Mike getting dressed and wearing nothing but his underpants? His body shape is not attractive. He's short and wide with boobs. Oh well, apparently lots of women disagree with me.

I've said it before: he physically reminds me of King Koopa/Bowser.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Reza is a nasty bully. Someone mentioned what Brandi said about Adrienne on BH, and I too was reminded of that. I was shocked what Reza said was aired. Can we please keep people like Reza and Brandi off these shows? I know they need some drama, but there's petty drama, and there's cruelly outing extremely private information. Disgusting. 

Good points made about MJ. She may not be perfect, but she adored her father dearly, doesn't give up on her very difficult mother, found love with Tommy, and now has an adorable little son. Reza loves and cares for Reza. I used to like Adam and wonder why on earth he was with Reza, but they're much more similar than I thought. 

Mike was definitely the MVP of the show for me. I love a chivalrous man! He may struggle in his love life, but he knows how to treat female friends much more respectfully than the likes of Reza. Please more Mike, Nema, and Shervin, less Reza!

I had no idea R. Kelly dated anyone other than very young black girls. I wonder how old Sara was when they dated...

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

love a chivalrous man! He may struggle in his love life, but he knows how to treat female friends much more respectfully than the likes of Reza. Please more Mike, Nema, and Shervin, less Reza!

His “struggle in his love life” is he is a liar who can’t keep his dick out of other women.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

His “struggle in his love life” is he is a liar who can’t keep his dick out of other women.

I get this. I didn't mean to minimize his actions with my wording. I meant he has a hard time being good to his girlfriends/ex-wife, not that his actions are the result of him being a victim. Hopefully he'll treat Paulina better. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I get this. I didn't mean to minimize his actions with my wording. I meant he has a hard time being good to his girlfriends/ex-wife, not that his actions are the result of him being a victim. Hopefully he'll treat Paulina better. 

He also harped on Asa’s choice of not marrying the father of her child, mentioned his race more than once as being a negative. Said shitty things about to of people including women. Hell a season or two ago he was shouting that MJ was a slut who had slept with half of LA. He is garbage like they all are.

• Love 9

I'd love to see this show cancelled and see Reza and his creepy husband sink into total obscurity. It might be even better if they keep the show going, drop Reza and his creepy husband and never mention them again, like they never existed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

He also harped on Asa’s choice of not marrying the father of her child, mentioned his race more than once as being a negative. Said shitty things about to of people including women. Hell a season or two ago he was shouting that MJ was a slut who had slept with half of LA. He is garbage like they all are.

A lot of them didn’t like that Asa wasn’t as open with her life. I don’t recall him ever having an issue with Jermaine Junior’s race himself. He said having an interracial relationship was something that isn’t accepted by everyone in the Persian community. I never said he was perfect, but I still believe he’s a much kinder person than Reza. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

A lot of them didn’t like that Asa wasn’t as open with her life. I don’t recall him ever having an issue with Jermaine Junior’s race himself. He said having an interracial relationship was something that isn’t accepted by everyone in the Persian community. I never said he was perfect, but I still believe he’s a much kinder person than Reza. 

He supported MJ when she was yelling that Asa’s child was a bastard. That’s not kind. Mike chose to be rational for the first time on this show. He shouldn’t be lauded for it. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He supported MJ when she was yelling that Asa’s child was a bastard. That’s not kind. Mike chose to be rational for the first time on this show. He shouldn’t be lauded for it. 

I don’t recall that, but I will admit the bar is set low! Lol you have to give me that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/15/2020 at 10:53 PM, Rahul said:

On a separate note, I can't believe Mike was MVP (most valuable Persian) of this episode when he quickly came to MJ's defense and rebuked Adam for speaking to a woman in such a fashion. If only Mike could treat his significant others with the same level of respect!

I disagree.  I thought Mike came off patronizing.  "Don't talk bad because she's a woman."  WTF, we women aren't made of glass.  I don't think Adam should speak to ANYBODY the way he spoke to MJ, not because MJ's a woman.

• Love 8

Everyone is going to jump Nema why he brought  MJ there although he was trying to get them to makeup they are going to spin it and make him look like a pot stirrer. 

Sara’s house is so nice. Great place to entertain. Not sure why Destiny was rude to her when she offered her service. If only I could remember what Sara does. Anyways, very civil to include Destiny. 

Makes sense why Tommy was so angry. 

Edited by GonnahearmeRoar
  • Love 6

That old saying “with friends like this, who needs enemies?”

Reza is a disgusting piece of work. MJ is no saint herself, but he just went nuclear level ‘hurt the bitch’ level. Disgusting.

I actually thought they might find resolution if they heard each other out, but all they seem to know is how to hurt and maim the other person (cut a bitch) instead of conveying how you are actually hurting.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Everyone is going to jump Nema why he bought MJ there although he was trying to get them to makeup they are going to spin it and make him look like a pot stirrer. 

Well he is and it was obviously for the show. If he wanted to actually get them together it wouldn’t be at big party with all the cast.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Well he is and it was obviously for the show. If he wanted to actually get them together it wouldn’t be at big party with all the cast.

He shouldn’t have brought her and MJ could have refused to come.  From past experiences, this wouldn’t be a wise decision. You’re right. Wrong time, place and situation. I just think Nema’s intent  was for a different outcome and it backfired big time. 

• Love 1

Episode 7:

"Don't Mess With Destiney"

Tommy takes matters into his own hands after Reza's altercation with MJ at the pool party; GG's divorce is finalized as she gets ready to drop a bombshell on the crew; Destiney's event goes awry and Nema, Mike, and Shervin back her into a corner.

Airs March 20, 2020.

• Love 1
On 3/4/2020 at 6:09 PM, heatherchandler said:

I am white and I don't know about that theory...

Nema is extremely unattractive, like horribly ugly.  However, his veneers don't bug me.

Because it´s a ridiculous theory. I´m from a 99% white country and most people here have regular sized lips into old(er) age. The ones with the worst looking lips are probably the 20 something insta-influencers with lots of fillers.

I hope my lovely Nema doesn´t mess with his face more than he already has. I thought he was very cute during season 1 and I still think he´s one of the best looking guys on Bravo.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, halkatla said:

Because it´s a ridiculous theory. I´m from a 99% white country and most people here have regular sized lips into old(er) age. The ones with the worst looking lips are probably the 20 something insta-influencers with lots of fillers.

I hope my lovely Nema doesn´t mess with his face more than he already has. I thought he was very cute during season 1 and I still think he´s one of the best looking guys on Bravo.

I agree and think Nema is the best-looking on Shah’s. Don’t see how ppl say he’s ugly. To each their own! 

• Love 8

Yeah I was confused about Sara’s anger about Destiney and her brother too....I was wondering maybe if that’s a “Persian” thing or something haha. I honestly think Mike’s girlfriend is kind of using him. She always seems like she’s smirking to me and being kind of sarcastic with Mike at times. He seems to be into “stronger” personalities I noticed when it comes to his women lol. Reza and Mj’s argument got really really heated quick. Not to offend anyone but it shouldn’t be like a thing at all that MJ has had an abortion in my opinion. I’m so surprised none of them went to see go her when she came home,I mean not even Mike??? I think Destiney was shading Sara with her honey blonde wig lol

• Love 1
On 3/20/2020 at 12:50 AM, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I agree and think Nema is the best-looking on Shah’s. Don’t see how ppl say he’s ugly. To each their own! 

Ditto! 

On 3/20/2020 at 6:15 AM, ErikaOnline said:

Yeah I was confused about Sara’s anger about Destiney and her brother too....I was wondering maybe if that’s a “Persian” thing or something haha. I honestly think Mike’s girlfriend is kind of using him. She always seems like she’s smirking to me and being kind of sarcastic with Mike at times. He seems to be into “stronger” personalities I noticed when it comes to his women lol. Reza and Mj’s argument got really really heated quick. Not to offend anyone but it shouldn’t be like a thing at all that MJ has had an abortion in my opinion. I’m so surprised none of them went to see go her when she came home,I mean not even Mike??? I think Destiney was shading Sara with her honey blonde wig lol

All my female friends hate it when their friends mess around with their brothers. 

Do you think Mike’s girlfriend is using him to be on TV? Because she’s apparently got much more money than he does. I’m not sure what else she could get from Mike other than camera time. 

If someone were truly family to me, gossip wouldn’t stop me from being there for them when they could have died. I think having an abortion is a deeply personal decision, and it was very cruel of Reza to say what he did, whether it was true or not. I get that MJ isn’t perfect, but Reza always takes it too far. I know they have decades of friendship, but I hope she’s truly done with him forever.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Ditto! 

All my female friends hate it when their friends mess around with their brothers. 

Do you think Mike’s girlfriend is using him to be on TV? Because she’s apparently got much more money than he does. I’m not sure what else she could get from Mike other than camera time. 

If someone was truly family to me, gossip wouldn’t stop me from being there for them when they could have died. I think having an abortion is a deeply personal decision, and it was very cruel of Reza to say what he did, whether it was true or not. I get that MJ isn’t perfect, but Reza always takes it too far. I know they have decades of friendship, but I hope she’s truly done with him forever.

Yes I think Mike’s girl might be wanting to use him to be on tv. If she knows how mike feels about Nema then why go meet up with him without telling Mike first. Just looked weird to me lol

• Love 3
On 3/15/2020 at 7:17 PM, biakbiak said:

She hasn’t just followed his lead she has been completely awful on her own to people that Reza likes. Not justifying what Reza said to her but a lot of MJs behavior was not driven by Reza. 

Yesssssss to this.  MJ is no babe in the woods being lead astray by anyone ... she is just as nasty and vicious all on her own 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6

Aren’t MJ and Reza both pushing 50?  It’s kind of strange that Reza is having a high school like assembly with his besties in the school cafeteria to discuss his next move regarding MJ.  When you’re that close to carrying an AARP card, you need to move on with your life.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8

I find this show completely absurd and pretty much everything they do is below the belt. I’m not gonna be a hypocrite and say “ten abortions / no wonder why your uterus exploded” is something brand new from this crew.  The most it gets from me is a Kanye shrug.  MJ was saying Reza and Adam fuck other guys at bathhouses...I don’t see a difference in kind. It’s all personal info, and they’ve been spilling it on each other since the beginning.  Probably why Asa left the show.

I think MJ was more offended that he called her 50, not kidding.

What Reza did with putting the texts on “social” was bad, but Tommy took it to a criminal level, which isn’t acceptable.  He was “defending his wife” by driving to Reza’s home with a Louisville slugger?  Defending her against whom, the plants? What is this, Little Shop of Horrors?

No, that was revenge, plain and simple, and call me the most extreme civil libertarian who’s ever walked the planet, but I think people should say whatever they want without feeling like there is going to be violent retaliation.  Maybe the thing that offended me the most was that Tommy got caught.  He doesn’t have a friend who has a punk kid brother who can go over there and toss some plants with gloves and a ski mask on, and no one will be able to ever get to the bottom of it?  If I were Reza, that’s what would eat me alive—everyone would know the vandalism came from MJ / Tommy’s camp, but I couldn’t prove it, and he’d never get booked or have to pay a cent in restitution.  That’s how people fuck with each other where I come from—a key to the car by a hooded stranger is so much worse than someone doing something you can prove and avenge. (And I’m from a place pretty close to where Tommy is from).  I thought it was common knowledge that revenge is a dish best served cold.  

Was Tommy arrested?  I don’t see how or why he could have avoided it. He’s a big talker about how he went over to Reza’s to kick ass and break legs...but notice none of those things happened?  Who talks shit after the fact?  No matter whose side you’re on, that’s some weak-bitch shit to do 10% of the damage you set out to do, and then dissolve into tears over it, still threatening, still ranting and raving.  I think he has a serious alcohol problem.  At the very least a serious maturity problem.  MJ, it looks like you’re going to have two children to raise.  That’s the part where I actually feel bad for her.  

I’ve seen my husband get that riled up twice since I’ve known him, and both times I immediately put on my lawyer cap to think which account I’m going to get the bail money, and what the real life circumstances are going to be in getting him out of jail and through his trial, because my husband carries out what he says.  We’ve also had the discussion that a prison sentence would ruin me, not just us, and he’s hasn’t gotten riled up since that time, but I know he has it in him that he will not get into a fight that’s not worth having, and if he’s in the fight, he won’t back down.  And, yes, I think that makes him more of a man.  Either go to war or don’t.  If my husband went out and batted at plants and came home to talk shit to me about how angry he still was?  I’d have to excuse myself, and I’d think he was a huge pussy.  Sorry.  Either do something about it and accept the consequences, keep your mouth shut and realize this is the price you pay for reality TV fame, or talk about it calmly.  The baby shit is for babies, and she’s already got one.  

It’s been the hardest 12 days of GG’s life since she got the embryo transfer?  I feel like every single time we see her, it’s been the hardest 12 days of her life.  She’s a drug addict. Remember the season they went camping, when she was drunk all the time and she was struggling with RA?  That appeared to be a much worse series of twelve days.  

Did GG’s medical professional actually say she was “knocked up”?  That’s one of the unprofessional things I’ve ever heard. It has nothing to do with whether GG, her mom, or her sycophant found it amusing.  It’s degrading to the medical profession, and anyone who is planning on visiting a doctor and wants their medical care to be taken seriously.  The woman couldn’t just say “pregnant”?  The hell?  Does every single person on this show need Destiney-levels of attention, including doctors on the phone??

Oh, and MJ, as far as what to call your son’s penis? “Penis” would do.  I think one of the roots of the insecurities, neuroses, and hang-ups people have about sex Is because of the fact that so many parents put euphemisms on children’s sex organs.  Why would we ever teach our kids about “pee-pees” and “we-wees,” only for them to have to unlearn it in grammar school, except for them to think there’s something vaguely shameful about their body?  What is wrong with “penis” and “vagina” from day one?  I would suggest parents who are too afraid to talk to kids frankly about their bodies get over it ASAP, because they’re sowing really negative seeds that will bloom later on, when kids are far more heavily influenced by their peers and the media, and it will be too late to correct.  Why mess with something perfectly normal in the first place?  

Whoa, that episode pinged a lot for me.  I guess somewhere along the way, they flew to Arizona, and Destiney is preparing for her business to do an MMA fight?  It was funny to see them in the hotel lobby with fans and security clearly circled around them, staring.  

• Love 7

At last, I've found a place to discuss a program which I never miss. I've watched since season 1.

MJ= drug addict, low class                pig, fat slut.

GG= drug addict, low class pig,            thin slut.

Destiny= neurotic slut.

Mike= immature fool. Idiot.                    Male slut.

Shervin= doesn't know he's                       gay.

Neema= see Shervin

Reza=Typical queen

Adam= Gold digger, white trash

14 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I think MJ was more offended that he called her 50, not kidding.

What Reza did with putting the texts on “social” was bad, but Tommy took it to a criminal level, which isn’t acceptable.  He was “defending his wife” by driving to Reza’s home with a Louisville slugger?  Defending her against whom, the plants? What is this, Little Shop of Horrors?

If I were Tommy, I would get as far away from MJ as possible.  If he continues, he will wind up in jail or dead.  What Reza said was ugly and wrong, but Tommy took it up a notch.  What if he had injured someone?  His ass would have been in jail.

I do NOT feel that just because MJ had a baby, that makes her innocent or the Virgin Mary or a saint.  All she had to do was cry and the guys fell for it.  What assholes.  

And then Tommy crying like a baby?  I don't know if that was supposed to make me feel sorry for him, but it didn't.  Tommy needs to grow the fuck up, not act like a teenage thug.  This is America, you can say anything you want, but once you get physical all bets are off and your ass needs to be in jail because we're not animals in the jungle?  How was going to Reza's home protecting MJ?  Protecting MJ from what?  From the words Reza already said?

And why does MJ need an assistant?  Does she actually work?

I think MJ was angrier that Reza said she was FIFTY, OMG, how could he!

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7

I might be in the minority but I'm team MJ and Tommy. I don't condone violence and Tommy was absolutely wrong. But I understand the sentiment behind it and why they would both be hurt and angry. Again, I watched this all on social media. It wasn't just that Reza made the comment about "being 50 and having 10 abortions". On top of that, Reza posted instagram posts on social media and disclosed MJ's medical information.

The way it's filmed - we already know this information - but in real time, I'm sorry that was disgusting. Why would you post personal text messages on instagram? Also, if your best friend's husband tells you medical information - why are you so sloppy to post it to your thousands of followers? I believe Tommy thought it was intentional and went to confront Reza. Again, he was wrong but I can see why he'd be pissed off.

IMO, Reza dropped the ball as a friend. He claims that MJ is his best friend of 30 years. If that was really the case he should have showed up for her at the hospital. It was serious. And if MJ had died - I wonder if Reza would be carrying on like this.

I'm not saying MJ is a saint -- she clearly isn't. I just wish the whole stupid Ali/Adam stupidness could have been put on the backburner in a medical crisis.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

.... ....

IMO, Reza dropped the ball as a friend. He claims that MJ is his best friend of 30 years. If that was really the case he should have showed up for her at the hospital. It was serious. And if MJ had died - I wonder if Reza would be carrying on like this.

I'm not saying MJ is a saint -- she clearly isn't. I just wish the whole stupid Ali/Adam stupidness could have been put on the backburner in a medical crisis.

This. Both M.J. and Reza are awful people, but if Reza was any kind of friend he would have seen her at the hospital. She would have for him. Also, he was cruel and dismissive about all of the physical stuff that happened to her at the hospital/ around the birth. He worked hard in the press on social media at the time to discredit and discount her very real issues. He's up there with Vicki hate for me. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 18
On 3/20/2020 at 4:15 AM, ErikaOnline said:

Yeah I was confused about Sara’s anger about Destiney and her brother too....I was wondering maybe if that’s a “Persian” thing or something haha. 

No. It’s not a “Persian thing”. 😒 (Also no need to put Persian in quotes. #themoreyouknow)

Anyhoo, the only word I have for MJ is c-u-next-tuesday. Don’t go crying to anyone when Tommy uses that kind of aggression on you. He’s just being “protective” of his baby when that happens, right? 🙄 

Edited by MVFrostsMyPie
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

No. It’s not a “Persian thing”. 😒 (Also no need to put Persian in quotes. #themoreyouknow)

Anyhoo, the only word I have for MJ is c-u-next-tuesday. Don’t go crying to anyone when Tommy uses that kind of aggression on you. He’s just being “protective” of his baby when that happens, right? 🙄 

My bad I didn’t mean to offend anyone. I just don’t understand Sara’s anger about this situation.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Miss Slay said:

The way it's filmed - we already know this information - but in real time, I'm sorry that was disgusting. Why would you post personal text messages on instagram? Also, if your best friend's husband tells you medical information - why are you so sloppy to post it to your thousands of followers? I believe Tommy thought it was intentional and went to confront Reza. Again, he was wrong but I can see why he'd be pissed off.

FWIW, I thought you were in the majority.  I though I was in the minority, and now I don’t know what to think lol.  MJ did mention on the show—and they showed the texts—the Reza was posting all of MJ’s info onto “social.”  I’m sure he did it with malice intent.  I would never think it was an accident or omission.  And Tommy has a right to be angry, of course, but...

I just knew I wasn’t going to jump to MJ’s side just because Reza said the a-word.  I knew that as soon as it aired.  I’m also not going to give her excessive pity because she’s a new mother.

I do see what you’re saying.  It’s not unreasonable.  I just have a few nits to pick about the situation.  

• There was nothing inflammatory about MJ’s current medical info that Reza spilled, was there?  It’s not like she attempted suicide in a gruesome way.  She was a 47 year old woman who would never give birth again.  I dunno, aren’t 99.999% of 47 year old women never going to give birth again?  Maybe it’s more normal for me than other people, because my mom had a hysterectomy when I was three, and no one in my family ever treated it like it had any kind of stigma whatsoever.

Then, of course, is the natural counterpoint, which is, “ it doesn’t matter if she had her tonsils out; it’s not Reza’s story to tell.  Fair enough.

• I had a law professor who said never to put anything into an email that you don’t want published in the New York Times, and I think that goes quadruple for people who are famous.  If MJ and Tommy are going to put confidential info into a text to Reza, they had to know there was at least a small risk it would wind up on “social.”  

Not being glib, but I thought the most disturbing thing about the text messages was that Tommy spelled “fallopian” wrong.  I know he’s not an ob-gyn, but when he wrote that text message, why didn’t it auto correct?  Or at least give him that red line?  

Final point:  I’m not saying MJ and Tommy didn’t have a right to get revenge; I just wish they were smarter about it.  Does MJ mean to say that she doesn’t have any horrible texts that Reza wrote that she could release?  To me, that would be fair game.  Put his phone number on social media.  Either Reza never put anything confidential into texts (which should have clued MJ and Tommy in that he’s deliberately being careful and it should have pinged something in them) or they chose not to go that route and Tommy decided to smash Reza’s plants instead, which makes me think of a wild animal, not a person.  

What Tommy did just offends my prefrontal cortex.  They were cooped up in the house with the new baby and all this time to plan...and they came up with...this?  There are so many ways to get back at someone that could be so much worse.  Call in an anonymous tip from a pay phone that a man matching Reza’s description with Reza’s license plate and make and model car was seen parked at a truck stop with a teenage boy and something seemed off, and you, John Q Citizen, are worried.  That would tie him up a lot more than some plants.  Am I alone in thinking that this was just so poorly conceived and makes Tommy look so foolish?   Not the revenge, but the type of revenge?  Anyone?  Bueller?

I know I’m in the minority on this one, but I’d rather be around someone who is mean as a snake and intelligent than someone who is dumb.  I could keep my guard up around the mean person, and at least they would be interesting.  Being with someone dumb?  I’d rather be alone and staring at a blank wall, thanks all the same.  

• Love 4

Yeah.

Tommy can cry all he wants and MJ can be all “omg I’m a new mom and none of my shitty friends visited me and my uterus is gone! Pay attention to meeeeeeeee even though I’ve also been shitty to my friends in the past!” but physical violence and aggression I guess is just a dealbreaker to me personally. 

LOL at MJ’s “what did I ever do to anyone anyway?”

I couldn’t accept that my significant other went to someone else’s house with a bat to “protect” me. I’d be fucking mortified and disturbed but MJ is as trashy as her husband.  

I feel bad for their baby. Ugh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I don't condone what Tommy did. It was wrong. What Reza said didn't excuse it. But if I had to pick a guy friend between Reza or Tommy, Tommy it is. He strikes me as someone who'll leave you alone as long as you leave him and his loved ones alone. Reza is vicious, and I'm not sure he's capable of love. Is there one person in his life he treats well? MJ isn't perfect, but she is capable of love.

I know I’m in the minority on this one, but I’d rather be around someone who is mean as a snake and intelligent than someone who is dumb.  I could keep my guard up around the mean person, and at least they would be interesting.  Being with someone dumb?  I’d rather be alone and staring at a blank wall, thanks all the same.  

I get that intelligent people are more interesting, especially for a reality show. You want to watch someone who has something to say and keeps things going. But I'd much rather have to personally deal with someone dumb and boring. It could be a personality, experience, and generational thing. I'm anxious, a private person, and already have trouble trusting. As much as simple people bore me, a vindictive person who has no problem putting my most personal business on blast? No thank you! 

• Love 12
On 3/16/2020 at 9:46 AM, chenoa333 said:

He has a huge head, too! And always looks dirty to me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

What Tommy did just offends my prefrontal cortex.  They were cooped up in the house with the new baby and all this time to plan...and they came up with...this?  There are so many ways to get back at someone that could be so much worse.  Call in an anonymous tip from a pay phone that a man matching Reza’s description with Reza’s license plate and make and model car was seen parked at a truck stop with a teenage boy and something seemed off, and you, John Q Citizen, are worried.  That would tie him up a lot more than some plants.  Am I alone in thinking that this was just so poorly conceived and makes Tommy look so foolish?   Not the revenge, but the type of revenge?  Anyone?  Bueller?

I totally agree - trashing his patio may have felt satisfying in the moment, but it was stupid, illegal, and in the end makes Reza the victim.  

Hurt Reza where it hurts.  He is shallow, materialistic and vain AF- I would have posted online that Reza’s designer clothes/accessories are knockoffs, or his luxury car is secondhand - then sit back and watch him whip himself into a tizzy online and make a complete idiot of himself.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
On 3/16/2020 at 7:50 PM, RealHousewife said:

had no idea R. Kelly dated anyone other than very young black girls. I wonder how old Sara was when they dated...

She was probably 10 years old.😄. I kid!

Don't sue me (attorneys for R. Kelly) 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 7:02 PM, OnceSane said:

"Pool Party Massacre"

GG struggles with the consequences of hiding her IVF from the gang, but worries that unnecessary drama will hurt her health; Nema escorts MJ to Sara's pool party, but his plan goes haywire when she faces Reza.

Late to the party, heh heh, but you all pretty much covered everything. I did find it revealing how Adam acted like a little bitch when he lashed out at MJ. This is the first time I saw Destiny for any length of time and rolled my eyes about her stupid wig fetish. Really? It's the wig making you act like a low-class bitch? I hate when people do that shit.

• Love 4

So Destiney couldn't visit Sara's brother in Vegas because her plane was delayed.  I guess LAX only has one plane to Las Vegas a day. I bet he's kicked her to the curb already. That one night was for him to get a little screen time.  Also, I think Destiney is either a alcoholic or drug addict or both. Her behavior is just too over the top.  I also think she is more guilty in the Reza Adam cheating thing than she lets on.

But then, I also believe that Reza knew all about Adam's texts to Ali and probably encouraged them. He's just mad they info got out there. They are both too slimy and make me feel like I need to shower.  Also, Reza, a normal human,even though mad at their best friend, would rush to her side if she was in ICU.  Such a selfish ass hole.  

• Love 13

God, these people are exhausting. I usually enjoy my Shahs but I'm ready for them to wrap up this season and disappear into the long night, never to be seen again.

I now find myself getting angry whenever Reza and Adam appear on screen. I'm having physiological reactions like increased blood pressure and teeth clenching.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I now find myself getting angry whenever Reza and Adam appear on screen. I'm having physiological reactions like increased blood pressure and teeth clenching.

I tuned in for the first episode but didn't watch further. I'm finding that certain aggressively nasty reality TV shows are upsetting me so much I cannot watch.

There's something very disturbing about Reza and Adam together. Adam just mopes around and takes Reza's abuse. I use that term specifically.

I'm pretty sure there are major drugs and booze in MJ's and Tommy's life. And I cannot bear the thought of GG having a child given her addiction and mood issues. Both of these situations make me very anxious for the children.

If Sara was with R. Kelly for three years, she knew about his criminal mistreatment of young girls and women. She's trash.

Listen, after all of these "friends" have gossiped and sniped at each other on TV, Instagram, Twitter, etc. for years - all in service of attention and big paychecks - they have zero room to complain when their personal life is exposed. They kind of all deserve each other.

This is a good place to ponder: how will these idiots make money now that we live in a pandemic? Did anyone in reality TV save any of their income over the years, or did they think the reality gravy train would go on forever?

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

I might be in the minority but I'm team MJ and Tommy. I don't condone violence and Tommy was absolutely wrong. But I understand the sentiment behind it and why they would both be hurt and angry. Again, I watched this all on social media. It wasn't just that Reza made the comment about "being 50 and having 10 abortions". On top of that, Reza posted instagram posts on social media and disclosed MJ's medical information.

I would have thought more of Tommy if he'd gone up to Reza and said to his face, "screw you, stay away from me, my wife and my son, you piece of shit."  What Tommy did was what some punk teenage kid would do, vandalize the man's home, it was also dangerous because the police were called.  It's like that skit on Dave Chappele's show "when keeping it real goes wrong."

This is a good place to ponder: how will these idiots make money now that we live in a pandemic? Did anyone in reality TV save any of their income over the years, or did they think the reality gravy train would go on forever?

Do you mean how will they make money right now or after this pandemic is over, because eventually it will be over.

I remember right after 9/11 people thought that the then budding reality TV craze would end.  "Why would people want to see others plotting against each other when the US was attacked?"  Well, we all know what happened.  I'd like to think differently, but I sense there might be more reality TV shows:  People want escape from the virus and sickness.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4

On 3/15/2020 at 6:14 PM, Rahul said:

It was wrong of her to “expose” the problematic dynamic of her close friend’s marriage

What's annoying about this starting over rumors of Adam and Reza's marriage is that MJ (if she started it) didn't expose anything that hasn't been on the show the last five years. I mean, we all watched Reza peace out on his first wedding plans, he's treated Adam like shit for years ON TV, and even Adam told him, ON TV, that he didn't want kids anymore partly because of Reza himself. What was she exposing?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Do you mean how will they make money right now or after this pandemic is over, because eventually it will be over.

I actually do wonder how this impacts filming for these shows.  A lot of people in the entertainment industry are testing positive (including Andy Cohen).  They’ll probably shut down production for however long this is gonna take.  

The pandemic really is affecting how I react to some TV shows.  I now crave programming that is funny and lighthearted.  Like my animal shows - instead of a documentary about decreasing cheetah populations in the wild, I’ll watch Secrets of the Zoo where they talk about conservation efforts and breeding programs.  And bringing in Labrador Retrievers to play with baby cheetahs! 💕

Shahs is as dark and toxic as it gets on Bravo.  I hope this is the last season, and Bravo looks into more positive programming.  I also want a puppy and a million dollars.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Shahs is as dark and toxic as it gets on Bravo.  I hope this is the last season, and Bravo looks into more positive programming.  I also want a puppy and a million dollars.

As long as people want to watch shows like Shahs and Real Housewives, Bravo will air them. 

I get tired of watching shows where people are screaming at each other all the time.  I don't get anxiety from those shows but I find them boring. 

I think GG's baby will wind up being raised by her parents and her sister.

I think MJ and Tommy will eventually split up when Tommy realizes that he could wind up in jail behind some mess MJ starts.

I think Reza will fade into obscurity. 

I think when the show goes off, no one will be interested in Mike and maybe then he will find someone who is right for him, who doesn't want to be on TV.

• Love 5
On 3/15/2020 at 2:57 PM, amarante said:

Raymond Chandler's famous quote regarding the Santa Ana winds.

“There was a desert wind blowing that night. It was one of those hot dry Santa Anas that come down through the mountain passes and curl your hair and make your nerves jump and your skin itch. On nights like that every booze party ends in a fight. Meek little wives feel the edge of the carving knife and study their husbands' necks. Anything can happen. You can even get a full glass of beer at a cocktail lounge.”

I absolutely love this amarante! Thanks for sharing... 

• Love 2

What a mess these friends created all for drama. I was left thinking Tommy has an emotional & behavioral issue, Reza is a dictator, MJ is manipulative, Adam’s problems w/ other men were swept under the rug, Mike and Nema are in some ways under Reza’s control and Destiny is hella messed up. Destiny, I believe, knew about Adam for awhile and waited to pounce. Something is off how she revealed the information to Mike. Gigi has had abortions and revealed that this season. The timing of that personal information makes me wonder if she knew Reza was going to blast MJ. Perhaps he kept saying it and it was a matter of time he said it out loud. Revealing it on her own was less controversial then MJ revealing Gigi did also. Maybe I am overthinking things. 

This should be the last season and an example to others following the show to use restraint when speaking and acting upon others. None of this extremely personal stuff should have been shared from friends. Ultimately, the viewers have the power to make you disappear from being viewed. I have morals and the cast crossed too many lines. Spreading hate is not cool and left me feeling disappointed. 

• Love 8