Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Talk

• Start Topic

It’s interesting that GG admitted to having had multiple abortions.  Mike’s parents obviously think Mike is a loser.  I think the person Reza should be mad at Adam rather than everyone else.  And lastly, I don’t like people who don’t like animals.

• Love 11

I've gotta say, I don't miss MJ and Trashy Tommy at all, so it sucks that starting next week I'll have to see that caricature of a human being. 

Adam & Reza sure are perfect for each other. Ah, marriage.

I hope that poor opossum was okay. Definitely not normal to be out in daylight around people like that. 

I love how Reza's yard has that full sized door with a lock but what's stopping a burglar from just hopping over the short fence?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Axie said:

It’s interesting that GG admitted to having had multiple abortions.  Mike’s parents obviously think Mike is a loser.  I think the person Reza should be mad at Adam rather than everyone else.  And lastly, I don’t like people who don’t like animals.

I thought the same about GG, and I also thought that it was brave of her to talk so honestly about it. 

I’m very suspicious of people who don’t like animals. 

• Love 4

There is a lot of darkness on reality shows, especially the longer running ones on Bravo, but the stuff Resa is capable of takes the cake. It´s unfathomable to me how anyone can stoop so low as doing what he has done to MJ, his supposed friend when she was having a baby and a dangerous pregnancy and delivery. It´s so vile, I´m beyond disgusted with him. GG has always been someone I care about but I´m fast loosing all respect and good-will towards her too. 

• Love 10
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 11:34 AM, OnceSane said:

"I Want You to Be My Muddy Buddy".

As the gang prepares for a mud run, Destiney tries to apologize to Reza; GG undergoes the implantation process in her IVF journey; Mike faces his dad about a large business venture he's looking to pursue by himself.

I only watched this ep until Family Guy started, but it's kinda sad that the sick 'possum was the most sympathetic thing I saw. I laughed a little when Reza said something like he likes when they all participate in "team building" activities because it serves as a break from their never-ending feuding. I have no clue how they're going to complete a Mudder Fucker race, tho. GG with a baby scares the crap out of me.

25 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I only watched this ep until Family Guy started, but it's kinda sad that the sick 'possum was the most sympathetic thing I saw. I laughed a little when Reza said something like he likes when they all participate in "team building" activities because it serves as a break from their never-ending feuding. I have no clue how they're going to complete a Mudder Fucker race, tho. GG with a baby scares the crap out of me.

OMG, GG with a baby.  I hope her Mother lives around the corner.  Unless the baby will settle her down and she gets rid of the knives.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Axie said:

yeah, that was kind of weird.  She made it sound like it was her birth control method.  I don't care enough to google and I don't expect anyone else to do it for me, but if someone knows off the top of their head.....has she had the baby yet?  

• Love 1
On 2/17/2020 at 12:11 AM, Kiki777 said:

Nema’s teeth still terrify me.

Did anyone else think of that episode of 90210 with the grunion?

Hahahaha YES!!! $25,000 For those?! Jeeze- he should get his money back!! I don't care for him either. 

"Grunion Run" reminds me of "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead." I totally knew what that was from growing up watching that movie. 

• Love 3

This show's dynamic is very off without MJ. I think it managed to survive without Asa because she had been separating herself from the pack for a while before her departure, but MJ has always been an integral part of the series. Without her everything seems off kilter. I find myself less invested and find it bizarre how she's barely mentioned outside of the Reza/Adam drama. If this is one of your best friends, why are none of you dolts more concerned about her health given that she just gave birth to her first child at the age of 47 and is now in the ICU after undergoing emergency surgery for complications?

All of Destiny's story lines are so artificial and concocted, I can't take it. She is really beginning to annoy the crap out of me. I wish they'd boot her and replace her with the camera-shy Anita instead. I've always liked her--she seems sweet but probably is too sane and drama-repelling to be a full fledged cast member.

I hope the tables are turned at some point this season and Reza becomes ostracized from his own friend group for the way he has treated others over the years.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

I thought the same about GG, and I also thought that it was brave of her to talk so honestly about it. 

I’m very suspicious of people who don’t like animals. 

I got the sense though that Sarah was coming from a place of fear.  I’ve been bitten twice by dogs - both little ones - so I’m a bit wary of little dogs like Reza and MJ have.  Bring on the Shepherds, the labs and mastiffs.  That’s what I love about big dogs- they have the strength to rip your face off but they would prefer to try snuggle instead.

Ditto on GG mentioning her abortions, though I wish she had actually said the word instead of tiptoeing around it.  In this day and age it is still so taboo.

Speaking of GG - it tickles me in a corny way to see her in Guccci accessories.  Normally, designer logos bug me but Gucci’s logo spells her name!

• Love 4
17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Nema has this quality that seems to repel women. We complain that there are no available men in LA, yet here he is and no one cares. He’s so fucking goofy. His sister got all the poise genes. 

Yes, that quality is his face - woof!

• LOL 5
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If i hear My Love one more time from these people I'm gonna snap.. it just comes across has so fucking fake UGh

How about all the “I love yous” every five minutes?  Like they are the only ones on this earth that love each other.  

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes, that quality is his face - woof!

Hahaha, this made me spit out water😂.

Nema seems fake as hell. So I'm thinking his ex girlfriend/ assistant wasn't actually his girlfriend at the time of the almost kiss with GG.  She was just helping him out to get a storyline for the show. The breakup seemed fake at the time 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Actually everyone on this show seems fake.

Adam ugh, I used to feel bad for him(well sort of) because Reza is vile, They deserve each other. 

I only watched half this episode because there was an old episode of Midsomer Murder on that I only watched 4 times. I decided to watch it again. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I thought MJ would be back this week.  The show needs her.  Anybody know if she’s coming back for sure?  If not, does Tommy have a job, besides the show?  Is her Mother the type to watch the baby?

The reason MJ hasn't been on the show is because was on bed rest - but also- she was the only cast member not to sign on for the new season. She felt that she deserved more money. Reza accused MJ of plotting off screen (.i.e. with the Adam drama) as a way to get herself back on the show. But I think he was upset that MJ thought she deserved more money. Something tells me that Reza made the most because he's always referring to the show as his.

The show was kind of slow without MJ - as we can see - and Bravo gave her more money and she came back. This bruised Reza's ego, as Bravo giving MJ more money confirms that she is a vital part of the show and it isn't just Reza's.

So, yes, MJ does come back.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I got the sense though that Sarah was coming from a place of fear.  I’ve been bitten twice by dogs - both little ones - so I’m a bit wary of little dogs like Reza and MJ have.  Bring on the Shepherds, the labs and mastiffs.  That’s what I love about big dogs- they have the strength to rip your face off but they would prefer to try snuggle instead.

Me too! I've been bitten twice by two different dogs just by merely walking by them (one was small and the other medium; the small one was not on a leash, but the medium one was, so I don't even trust leashed dogs) and I totally freeze in fear when any small dog comes up to me now. Big dogs though, don't scare me. Well, unless they belong to a stranger and suddenly invade my personal space. No thanks. 

I prefer cats and goats (my family has pet goats). 

• Love 5
On 2/23/2020 at 11:58 PM, Axie said:

I think the person Reza should be mad at Adam rather than everyone else.

I agree, I don't get why he is so mad at his friends. Maybe because they waited until filming to expose Adam. Reza makes my skin crawl. He's aging badly, there is no way he lost 50 lbs, dude looks chunky to me. 

11 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

Judging from the previews, it's gonna be goooood. Looks like Reza is finally going to be put in his place. 

Poor Mike. No respect from his family. They are used to his delusions of grandeur. I hope his dad and brothers haven't put too much money in to Mike's latest get rich scheme. Managing properties is very stressful and time consuming. Mike just doesn't have what it takes. The only thing he got over and above his brothers is his looks. His bro's are hella homely even if they are more successful than Mike will ever be. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

The reason MJ hasn't been on the show is because was on bed rest - but also- she was the only cast member not to sign on for the new season. She felt that she deserved more money. Reza accused MJ of plotting off screen (.i.e. with the Adam drama) as a way to get herself back on the show. But I think he was upset that MJ thought she deserved more money. Something tells me that Reza made the most because he's always referring to the show as his.

The show was kind of slow without MJ - as we can see - and Bravo gave her more money and she came back. This bruised Reza's ego, as Bravo giving MJ more money confirms that she is a vital part of the show and it isn't just Reza's.

But until she does, Reza's going to badmouth MJ as much as possible. 

15 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

But until she does, Reza's going to badmouth MJ as much as possible. 

Remember when Asa and Reza were so horrible to MJ?  I've hated Reza ever since.  He is loyal only to himself!

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I agree, I don't get why he is so mad at his friends. Maybe because they waited until filming to expose Adam. Reza makes my skin crawl. He's aging badly, there is no way he lost 50 lbs, dude looks chunky to me. 

Poor Mike. No respect from his family. They are used to his delusions of grandeur. I hope his dad and brothers haven't put too much money in to Mike's latest get rich scheme. Managing properties is very stressful and time consuming. Mike just doesn't have what it takes. The only thing he got over and above his brothers is his looks. His bro's are hella homely even if they are more successful than Mike will ever be. 

#bitchlost50pounds

The Watch What Crappens guys both have a great Reza impression, and they keep saying this!  (Sorry I am always bringing up WWC! it is just so funny)

I agree, he doesn't looks great - he definitely lost some weight, but I don't see 50 lbs.

His brothers are horrifically ugly!  Good thing they are smart.

• Love 2
On 2/23/2020 at 11:58 PM, Axie said:

I don’t like people who don’t like animals.

[turns around, walks away]

15 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Me too! I've been bitten twice by two different dogs just by merely walking by them

I can beat that.  Ever since I was a child, I would just ride my bike down the street and every dog on that street would jump their fences and chase me.  I still haven't seen my nephew's new home for his dog, who I did not know existed, crashed through the screen door and chased my car as I was trying to locate the house.

On 2/24/2020 at 11:55 AM, Kdawg82 said:

Golnesa gets more annoying ans obnoxious every season & episode. She's the worst.

I enjoyed her on WWHL the other night.  She looked great.

• Love 3

I’ll start off by saying I’m a vegetarian because of how I feel about animals, and not just the cute ones certain Bravo stars are passionate about. The thought of any animal being harmed hurts me. 

That said, I used to be scared of some people’s pets because I had multiple friends badly bitten by dogs. One of them is scarred to this day. I’m still anxious around certain animals. I treat people well, and I couldn’t be further from a Michael Vick. 

I’ve known some beautiful people who do not melt over the cutest dogs nor want to be around them. I’ve also known folks who baby their pets like children but are evil otherwise. So I’ll agree to disagree with the whole dog lovers = good, and those who have phobias = bad. 

So far Sara appears to be a much better individual than some of the rest of the cast, including dog lovers Reza and MJ. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 8

In this story of what Adam has done or how he has behaved - I totally see MJ behind this.

While I believe Adam may have a habit of asking totally inappropriate questions regarding another's sexual preferences or asking another person's opinion about X - no way do I believe he ever sexually harrassed Ali/Ari what's his face.

I don't believe Reza and Adam have an open relationship. I do believe they have a toxic relationship. Reza has been verbally abusive from the jump with Adam. Adam always stays with him. While I believe Reza has cheated on Adam left and right - there is no WAY Reza would ever tolerate Adam cheating on him. Reza is constantly looking for excuses to divorce Adam. Adam isn't brave enough to cheat.

My thought into why MJ would do this would be to kill 2 birds with the 2 birds being Destiny and Adam. She is territorial - while she can handle Reza being friends with other people - she can't have another person at the same level as herself or above her in Reza's affections. She always hated Adam.

She had lots of time on her hand when she went on bed rest to plan this. She was probably pissed as well - in her mind Reza her BFF should have been hanging out with her all the time NOT socializing and drinking with other people.

• Love 2

Nema’s ex was killing me with her facials and reactions. I don’t believe Nema knows what he wants and is all the place. She had definitely moved on and wasn’t falling for his erratic conversation. Good for her! I don’t think Nema is bad looking. He looks better to me than most men on the show😂

On 2/25/2020 at 12:34 AM, Miss Slay said:

Thanks so much for the info.  I like MJ .. saw her on WWHL and she looked fabulous.  Where’s the “ love” now that he professes?  For some reason, I don’t care for him too much, but I like her.  Reza must be fuming, lol.  Maybe that’s why he didn’t go to the hospital.  Jealous!  Mike too. P.S.  That was a good read.😀

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1

For the first time ever, I have felt compelled to turn off one of my shows. I love reality tv, I love Bravo, but watching Reza and GG is just too awful even for me. They are the worst, the nastiest, creepiest, disgusting people I´ve ever seen (on tv). They make Tamra and Vicky seem sweet and genuine in comparison. This show has failed, and failed big time. Seeing Destiney crying over stinking, filthy Reza was beyond. I hope she realizes that it was a mistake to care so much about him (Adam is awful as well). I hope she doesn´t go mud-running with them. I turned it off when GG was on the phone with her mother, going to see the doctor. I wish she wouldn´t have gotten pregnant, both for the sake of the future baby and because she doesn´t deserve to be a mother. Reza has treated all his female friends on the show awfully, now he´s left with abortion-loving GG, and it´s obvious that GG thinks this is some kind of accomplishment, to be the one left standing with him as her prize. Well they deserve each other (and then some). Ugh, I´m both really sad that it all turned out like this for these people, but also glad that I will not be watching them again.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 6

GG states that she was going to quit smoking marajuana the day she gets pregnant. What she doesn’t understand is that it can reside in your system for a month (or so) after you quit. Those are critical formation times for a growing embryo. She should have quit well before her decision for implant day. I agree with her that it was a bit of a low blow for Mike to get into the cannabis industry and become her competition. Perhaps if he was in a different city. 
    Adam looks as though he is over his relationship with Reza. If they do another season I bet he will still be on the show because he has a really good friendship with GG. He can go gaga over her baby since he never got one of his own. (Whew...some innocent child just escaped a life with Reza as a father...a reluctant one at that). 
   Mike probably thought he was really going to up his game by being a tv star. No, it just highlighted all of his flaws. I don’t think he is too smart. He always tries what others are doing and has very few original ideas or business concepts. 
   I liked Nema better when he was on the show with his sister. I also liked Destiney better on The People’s Couch. Either they don’t really fit in or they are trying too hard to fit in. 
  I look forward to seeing MJ’s return to the show. I saw her on WWHL and agree with an above poster who found her to be haughty. I think she slam dunked Reza and feels really good about herself for doing so. (I also thought her dress on that show was way too short.) We will know after we see what they filmed. Hopefully a grand finale for this season. 

I’ll stop bending y’all’s ears now. 

• Love 3

Episode 4:

"The Persian Hangover"

Reza, Destiney and Sara go to Vegas to promote Reza's new "Reza Be Obsessed" collection and things don't go well when Destiney hits it off with Sara's brother, Sam; GG finds out if she can go through with the implantation process.

Airs March 1, 2020.

2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Reza's new "Reza Be Obsessed" collection

My apologies for not knowing this (I don't always have time to watch every episode) but what is "Reza Be Obsessed"? More hair care products? How about "Reza Be Obese"? 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

My apologies for not knowing this (I don't always have time to watch every episode) but what is "Reza Be Obsessed"? More hair care products? How about "Reza Be Obese"? 

I think it's hiis hair care line.  Hope it flops like a Mike product.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Apparently this show is taking in the ratings and moving to Friday after tomorrow’s ep, so there will be two episodes this week.

The lack of MJ is killing them.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Apparently this show is taking in the ratings and moving to Friday after tomorrow’s ep, so there will be two episodes this week.

I noticed the Friday shift on my DVR but wondered if it was a mistake in the listings guide. I suspect Bravo originally wanted to pair Shahs of Sunset with the new Indian-American reality series Family Karma, which premieres next Sunday. It would have been interesting to contrast the two back-to-back.

Anyway, I plan on seeing Shahs to the end, which will likely be soon given the state of affairs and I'll be tuning in to Family Karma out of morbid curiosity as a second generation Indian-American myself. I hope some of you will join me there in the new Family Karma forum.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

On 2/25/2020 at 12:47 PM, heatherchandler said:

#bitchlost50pounds

The Watch What Crappens guys both have a great Reza impression, and they keep saying this!  (Sorry I am always bringing up WWC! it is just so funny)

I agree, he doesn't looks great - he definitely lost some weight, but I don't see 50 lbs.

His brothers are horrifically ugly!  Good thing they are smart.

Chenoa333

I'm gonna quote HeatherChandler who quoted Ronnie/Ben (PS Love them too) from WWC with

#bitchlost50pounds

Not sure if it was Ben/Ronnie or Alexander Rodgers who recently said yeah you lost 50 LBS - was it Adam, bitch?

• LOL 2

How the heck can MJ and especially Tommy let Darth Vida anywhere close to their child?

I hope Reza's hair falls out due to his products and that numerous lawsuits will follow from the user of his hair goo.

Mike's dogs are cute, he is not.

Don't have any comments about the rest of the "crew" as I find them all ZZZZ.....

• Love 3

If I have to hear about the thickness of GG’s uterine lining one more time, I’m going to be sick.  It’s actually so boring that it’s not even gross anymore.

That fight between Nema and Mike in front of the dog masseuse was pretty intense.  I am backing Nema on this one, because 1.) Mike was pretending to be snobby about his dogs being purebreds and Nema’s being a mutt, but I think he was actually trying to draw attention to that fact; 2.) Mike is just making up quotes now.  Who has ever heard the expression, “Judge me on who I am, not who you think I am”?  Never mind whether that’s ever been uttered before, but has it been said so many times that it’s now a thing (?), because I’ve never heard it and 3.) Nema’s condo beats the hell out of Mike’s and Reza’s short houses with their tiny backyards.

How come we never see Paulina’s kids?  I would like to see them.  

I’m glad Sara noticed that Destiney sucks all the air out of a room.  Like hell she was 110 lbs in those pictures where she was a bottle blonde.  She was lucky if she was 125.  Just because a guy mistook her for a hooker doesn’t mean she’s hot.  It means the guy is horny, she looks like someone who gives BJ’s for money, or both.  

Reza can stop talking about himself in the third person anytime now.  I have nothing to say about his product, because it’s extremely uninteresting.  I’m starting to think at least half of his weight loss occurred when he shaved his mustache.

MJ is 49?  Why would she be worried that she can’t have another baby because of her uterus?  Was she planning on having babies into her fifties?

Tommy and MJ are mad, ok, they can have that—but does Tommy need to drunkenly rant and rave in front of his mother in law and infant son?  It just didn’t seem like the time or place. 

Best line of the night was from Sara:  “How old is Destiney?  Is she in her forties?”  Mwhahhahahahaha

This was a good episode, but it completely paled in comparison to the last time they went to Vegas, for MJ’s bachelorette party, when MJ got high, wore that white outfit, and told the cameras that she would just cheat on Tommy if she got tired of him.  In fairness, that was one of the best episodes in the past three seasons.  I would have settled on any trip to Vegas where everyone goes together.  Half the cast in LV and half the cast in LA is just ok. 

• Love 6

Mike was too much saying that Nema was out of line with his whole, "you gonna screw that girl and then screw her over".  OK my words not his.  Sentiment is the same though.  Mike is a loser and will crash and burn on his new project his family had to give him.

Love Sally's Beauty Supply!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Mike is just making up quotes now.  Who has ever heard the expression, “Judge me on who I am, not who you think I am”?

I know, right?

• Love 2
(edited)

I’m really surprised at Adam and Reza’s house and neighborhood. While nice, it just doesn’t scream mega bucks! I know real estate is much higher in California, but by the way they spend money, travel and wear gold, etc., I thought that they were much wealthier than this house/ neighborhood indicated.

Edited by Naughty
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Hence the reference "in real time" as in not last years filming.

My point was that we are most likely going to see her deal with some stuff during this season.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

My point was that we are most likely going to see her deal with some stuff during this season.

Fair enough.

My point being that "this seasons" episodes are last years old news.

• Love 1