Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Work on the Jerk

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Pachengala said:

This is why I can’t stand her. She’s just awful to her friends and family—she can’t stand for anyone to be happy. Her wackadoo fans go on and on about her ‘good heart’ and ‘kindness’ but in reality she’s bitter, petty, and mean. She doesn’t have friends, she has hostages. 

At this point I think they are best described as "castmates"

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
On 2/3/2020 at 12:35 PM, Pachengala said:

Her wackadoo fans go on and on about her ‘good heart’ and ‘kindness’ but in reality she’s bitter, petty, and mean

Well, these are the same geniuses that  go into  rapture  about  how STRONG  and FIT she is, and how much  weight she's  lost. So consider the  source. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

I know it's fake/scripted.....but I really wish that Heather would tell Whit to go fuck herself.  Or Todd.  Or anybody for that matter.  

There's probably some contract clause preventing it, but once this show is done for good I hope Heather, Todd, or anyone else clearly letting themselves be dragged through the dirt for money finally lets loose and posts a long rant about what they really think about her. You know they have stories that would scar. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, alabetser said:

There's probably some contract clause preventing it, but once this show is done for good I hope Heather, Todd, or anyone else clearly letting themselves be dragged through the dirt for money finally lets loose and posts a long rant about what they really think about her. You know they have stories that would scar. 

How 'bout Donna Lee? Or Maddie? I'd still like to hear from both of them.

• Love 11

You can be as fit as you want, and Im sure she is.  But theres no way you can do much with all the fat on top of those muscles.  Too much weight to heft around.  Fitness trainer?  White water rafting?....ummm🤔

Edited by suev33 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Ryan called her an athlete.  Bwaaaaaahahaha!!!!

Just who the fuck does she think she is questioning Ryan about who he kissed? She is despicable! I wish her f”friends” would tell her to fuck off to Charlotte and stay there. 

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, alabetser said:

YES!!! @alabetser

Nit Twit is so up her own ass that she doesn’t realize that one day this will be OVER! All of them have had it with her already. Just wait until their contract is done and some of them write a TELL ALL.  Now that’s a book that I’ll buy! Someone making money on exposing her and her lies!

About tonight’s episode, I love how twit says by the time that Chase is her age that she’ll be dried up! Hmmm. I think she should be more worried about the fact that Chase won’t be around any longer by the time he’s her age. His contract will be long up by then! 

• Love 12

I can’t even imagine being in her position in the whitewater scene. There isn’t even enough money on the world for me to embarrass myself like that. I think Ryan is being pretty patient with her childlike behavior. I would have left her ass.

I thought he was your peer Whitney? Now he’s your trainer and therefore required to encourage you!?

• Love 18

Ryan stating that Buddy and Heather used to date and Buddy and Sweatney "used to mess around" and how he's so proud to have infiltrated the circle and pulled them away from Buddy is fucking pathetic as shit. It's clearly all a game to him him and his lispy, limp-haired alcoholic frat dudebro. What a dick.

• Love 20

GottA admit... I tried paddle boarding and I could not for the life of me stand up on that thing. I don’t know how other people made it look so easy, I just kept falling off. Difference was I was able to get myself back on my board. Maybe my center of gravity is all off. 

She gets so frustrated when she has a hard time doing anything because of her weight. She doesn’t want to admit how much easier her life would be if her belly wasn’t preventing her from walking her feet in. And for the whole family talk?? I cannot imagine her as a mother, it’s scary. 

• Love 9

So I think the first requirement for being a personal trainer is that you are able to walk down the stairs like a big girl - only one foot per stair.  I love Ryan in that he doesn't mock her idea of becoming a personal trainer, but he does invite her out for a day doing the types of things fit people do for fun.  Her comment at the end about how he ruined her day:  "I should be feeling proud of myself right now but instead I feel like a failure."  In what world should you, a 35 year old woman, be feeling proud of yourself right now?  Just because you tried something new?  You're not in preschool (despite how you walk down the stairs).  She tried it and was not good at it; she was, indeed, a failure.  I'm not saying it should ruin her day; if I tried it I'd probably have similar results, and I would go home saying that I had a fun day on the river with friends but I stink at paddleboarding.  There was nothing she did that day to be "proud of herself" for!

• Love 21

Good lord she made fun of Heather for not dating, Heather expresses interest in Ryan and Whit shoots her down because it is not on her terms. If Whit can't date him then no one can. Maybe Ryan doesn't want you because you are gross and again said you would pee in the water. She is awful. Remember when she was mad at Todd for taking over BGDC? Now she drops it like a hot potato. Uh huh.

i love how they all keep mentioning the Ryan is not Whitney's trainer.....sure looks like that to me.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 11
42 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

GottA admit... I tried paddle boarding and I could not for the life of me stand up on that thing. I don’t know how other people made it look so easy, I just kept falling off. Difference was I was able to get myself back on my board. Maybe my center of gravity is all off. 

She gets so frustrated when she has a hard time doing anything because of her weight. She doesn’t want to admit how much easier her life would be if her belly wasn’t preventing her from walking her feet in. And for the whole family talk?? I cannot imagine her as a mother, it’s scary. 

I could stand on the board but my calves got tired really quickly. I ended. Up sitting on the bird paddling most of the time and I loved it (but I was paddle boarding with dolphins so what’s not to love?

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

GottA admit... I tried paddle boarding and I could not for the life of me stand up on that thing. I don’t know how other people made it look so easy, I just kept falling off.

A lot of paddle boarding is  core strength.  

• Love 2

I love how Ryan doesn’t take her shit! He’s really working hard at pulling her fat ass back in and she’s just hanging on with her 350lbs blubber!  I was going to say like a baby walrus but even a baby walrus weighs less than she does.

He has her pegged when he says I’m not in the mood for her “helpless act.” 

Then Miss “I’m going to be a personal trainer” says I can’t climb up the ladder on the deck! I literally died when Ryan says “You’re climbing that ladder. What do you think I’m gonna take the scenic route” 

I think she sees herself as cute. Lmao! Then when she gets called out like that, she realizes she’s anything but cute and no body wants to deal with her! 

Edited by Kaia40
  • LOL 2
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, princelina said:

So I think the first requirement for being a personal trainer is that you are able to walk down the stairs like a big girl - only one foot per stair.  I love Ryan in that he doesn't mock her idea of becoming a personal trainer, but he does invite her out for a day doing the types of things fit people do for fun.

I didn't like that he was poo-pooing the idea that trainers need credentials, and wonder if that means he has none.
Now fitness training is terra incognita to me, but I'd think you could do harm if you didn't have inkling of anatomy, and what not to do.
Todd was about the only person I liked on tonight's show, and maybe Jessica a bit.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, auntjess said:

I didn't like that he was poo-pooing the idea that trainers need credentials, and wonder if that means he has none.
Now fitness training is terra incognita to me, but I'd think you could do harm if you didn't have inkling of anatomy, and what not to do.
Todd was about the only person I liked on tonight's show, and maybe Jessica a bit.

I think he was just trying to tell her to save her money.  Speaking of that - I'm not a detail person, but is any of the furniture in her "new townhouse" her stuff?  Or is it all new?  I'm starting to suspect it's an air b&b rental like they do on Married at First Sight.

Another lie I noticed was Chase making her brunch.  Are we to assume that he slept over and they have a "sex life"?  Because you just know if that's true she'd be lolling about in her undies - not in more clothing than she wore to the drag queen brunch 😄 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

I also noticed they showed her eating so many more times than they have in a long while. Love how she took a wad of Tal's pasta and shoved it all in her yaw at once! Somebody is reading here for sure!

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
27 minutes ago, princelina said:

Or is it all new?  I'm starting to suspect it's an air b&b rental like they do on Married at First Sight.

I hadn't thought of it, but it makes sense.  People said Catfish used those a lot.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 2/3/2020 at 5:20 PM, princelina said:

At this point I think they are best described as "castmates"

3 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

Nit Twit is so up her own ass that she doesn’t realize that one day this will be OVER! All of them have had it with her already. Just wait until their contract is done and some of them write a TELL ALL.  Now that’s a book that I’ll buy! Someone making money on exposing her and her lies!

So true.  With some of her "old crew" the hostility is so obvious it feels like they can barely stand to be in the same room with her but tolerate it only for the $$$ at this point.

4 hours ago, suev33 3 said:

You can be as fit as you want, and Im sure she is.  But theres no way you can do much with all the fat on top of those muscles.  Too much weight to heft around.  Fitness trainer?  White water rafting?....ummm🤔

She just keeps torturing her poor joints with all the weight lifting and other exercise.  It'll catch up with her one day and she'll end up in a wheel chair for sure.

• Love 6

I wondered why she was wanting to be a personal trainer so badly, got my answer, when she said she is quitting Big girl dance class. She has to have a "job" title to tell her parents and her fans that she has a real job and is not just living off of her show, selling stuff, sponsoring cruises etc. So she goes from dance teacher to personal trainer. 

Did anyone notice how Chase did not seem to care at all as Whitney shoveled in the bacon and talked about her parents. Chase was looking like why at 35 are you so worried about your mom and dad? This is going to be an issue. She is used to her old friends really liking and caring about her parents because they have known them for 20 or more years. The new bros do not care about your dad's job or your mom being alone.

How long have they been dating? They went from first date to her talking about babies in what 2-3 weeks?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, auntjess said:

I hadn't thought of it, but it makes sense.  People said Catfish used those a lot.

They started using Air B&Bs because the television station (not the production company) is so limited in what they're allowed to show. If a person has a lot of artwork on the wall or personal family photos everywhere then they have to either get permission from everyone in the photos, as well as from the artists, or blur them out. Both are extra work. Obviously there are some prints, posters, etc. that are common enough that they don't need a license to show them, but there are just enough to make it a headache to film. Plus, the production crew needs extra time to set up, get lighting right, etc. With a rental they have far less work because there are fewer things on the wall to deal with and they can leave their equipment up. 

Personally, I find it hard to believe that Whitney is that clean. Smells fishy to me. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

They started using Air B&Bs because the television station (not the production company) is so limited in what they're allowed to show.

In some cases, people might threaten people who were villains in an episode, too.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Ryan stating that Buddy and Heather used to date and Buddy and Sweatney "used to mess around" and how he's so proud to have infiltrated the circle and pulled them away from Buddy is fucking pathetic as shit. It's clearly all a game to him him and his lispy, limp-haired alcoholic frat dudebro. What a dick.

I was just thinking the same thing, it solidified that this is all a game to Ryan and he is a "for profit" friend.  Again, we see her whine and moan like a big baby, yet again tells  me what a spoiled brat and entitled ass she is. Funny how she is giving dating advice to Heather, yet she got scammed by Avi. She is a dumpster fire on feet. Also was disgusted of her reaching on to Todds plate to grab his food without asking first. If someone did that to me, they would wind up with a fork through their hand. Speaking of forks, the amount of food on her fork as she was shoveling it into her pie hole was twice the amount most of us would have.  She may be in better shape than Hawaii but she is still a insufferable narcissistic twat  

• LOL 4
  • Love 16

I have watched her here and there on these episodes, not an avid watcher.  But last night's episode, I cringed at every scream she made when they were white water rafting.  I put it on mute.  And I felt for Ryan having to tow her to the dock and going no where!

• Love 11

Twitney's such a brat.  How rude of her to stab her fork in Todd's food without so much as asking.    "I should feel empowered but Ryan ruined it because he yelled at me!!" pout pout.   Grow the fuck up you whiny brat.  You're 35 years old not 12.   

Chase looked like he was trying to stay awake while Twit went on about her true love, her father. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

Ummmm, Whit. Heather is a grown woman and if she wants to have a good time and fuck Ryan's brains out then so be it. She deserves to have some fun after the digustingness of Buddy. My god, nobody but nobody is allowed to have any fun unless it's Whitney. 

I wonder why Whit's dad is still working at 73. Maybe he doesn't want to be around Babs 24/7. She can be a bit much sometimes with her silly comments.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

Twitney's such a brat.  How rude of her to stab her fork in Todd's food without so much as asking.    "I should feel empowered but Ryan ruined it because he yelled at me!!" pout pout.   Grow the fuck up you whiny brat.  You're 35 years old not 12.   

Whitney is a terrible, rude asshole of a friend. If this were real life and not a show, her “friends” would be long gone. Who would willingly put up with her without a paycheck? 

• Love 12

I think Ryan is a jerk. White water rafting has nothing to do with personal training and IMO it was just another way for the show to humiliate Whitney. I think she doesn’t want Heather to fall in love with Ryan because he is a douche and because she had to deal with Heather ‘s depression over Buddy for a long time.

I agree Whit is immature and spoiled by her parents but I do like it that she is working hard with Jessica and trying to lose weight and make her body stronger. It seems like she gets criticized if she works out and critized is she doesn’t . I actually think it is good for her to live  further from her parents and to have some goals to focus on.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, suev33 3 said:

Yeah, I could sort of see the wheels turning in Whit when she kept saying that she couldn't do certain things due to her low hanging belly.  She  struggled to stay inside the raft on the rafting trip, she was limited with her weight lifting due to the belly apron (according to her), then limited getting up on the paddle board (again, that's what she said), so............will she finally admit that she's NOT able to do all she wants due to her body size?  We'll see....but, by that time, she may have lost a lot more weight.  But, still, she'll have that apron of skin, fat, whatever, it is.  I doubt it will ever shrink up much, even if the fat goes the skin will still hang. Likely, she'll need skin surgery.  But, that could lead to more TLC work.  Maybe, there is money in re-inventing yourself.  lol 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I think Ryan is a jerk. White water rafting has nothing to do with personal training and IMO it was just another way for the show to humiliate Whitney. I think she doesn’t want Heather to fall in love with Ryan because he is a douche and because she had to deal with Heather ‘s depression over Buddy for a long time.

I agree Whit is immature and spoiled by her parents but I do like it that she is working hard with Jessica and trying to lose weight and make her body stronger. It seems like she gets criticized if she works out and critized is she doesn’t . I actually think it is good for her to live  further from her parents and to have some goals to focus on.

Yeah, I agree that Whit was warning Heather that Ryan is not boyfriend material.  I suspected the same thing.   This might sound crazy, but, I could tell that he was problematic the way he was presumptuously resting his hand on her leg outside last week.  He did it casually, like he was allowed to do that.  But, he barely knew her (according to what we saw). To me, that is the move of a jerk. I still think he's hot, fun and maybe a good kisser, but, Trouble with a big T.  lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7