Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Work on the Jerk

• Start Topic

On 2/6/2020 at 3:52 PM, Dot said:

We go thru this every year, so . . 

Twit needs to eat no more than 1200 calories daily to lose wgt & probably will need to go down to about 1,000 calories if she ever hits 200 #s. On a 1500 or 2000 calorie diet, she will at best be wgt-static, more likely, she will continue to gain.

Ask a dietician. Ask a nutritionist. Ask Dr. Now.

BTW, no one can sustain a 3-#  weekly wgt loss. It won't be long before your body sez, "Uh oh. We're starving, so time to change more of the food intake into fat."

Can I ask where these numbers came from? Are they this low because of her supposed PCOS or are you saying they’d be this low to lose 3 pounds?  It seems somebody 350 lbs would lose weight  at 2000/day until they get to a more average weight. She weighs more than 225 pounds more than I do and I lose weight on 1200 calories/day.

I wonder if Ryan acts this way on his own or the producers ask him to turn his snark on Whitney up.  I think he sees her as a cash cow (no pun intended) but isn’t completely willing to enable her or rather embarrass himself completely. Either way I don’t care because he and Todd are the only ones that remotely call Whitney on her shit and I love every minute of when they do.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Can I ask where these numbers came from? Are they this low because of her supposed PCOS or are you saying they’d be this low to lose 3 pounds?  It seems somebody 350 lbs would lose weight  at 2000/day until they get to a more average weight. She weighs more than 225 pounds more than I do and I lose weight on 1200 calories/day.

I was given this info many years ago by a dietician. When she told me I was eating about 6,000 cal/day -- I don't remember the actual number -- and designed a 1200-cal daily plan for me, I cleverly said, "Why can't I eat 3,000 cals a day?"

She said it just doesn't work that way. I'm not a dietician; I don't know why it doesn't work. But you nonbelievers, take a look at Dr Now's meal plans: they are for 1200-cals a day, no matter what size his patient is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Dot said:

I was given this info many years ago by a dietician. When she told me I was eating about 6,000 cal/day -- I don't remember the actual number -- and designed a 1200-cal daily plan for me, I cleverly said, "Why can't I eat 3,000 cals a day?"

She said it just doesn't work that way. I'm not a dietician; I don't know why it doesn't work. But you nonbelievers, take a look at Dr Now's meal plans: they are for 1200-cals a day, no matter what size his patient is.

Just figure he has them that low to get them to lose weight faster to get the surgery earlier because they’re basically dying....but everybody is different so they lose and gain at different calorie intakes.  

Anyway, to get back on topic anytime Whitney has one of these excursions she always has to carry on and be so obnoxious.  Nobody can even enjoy the event, whether it’s a trip to Hawai’i or Alaska, whitewater rafting, hell even simple bike riding.  I mean did she expect a Ryan to hoist her up and throw her over his shoulder? She’s literally sucks the joy out of all of these things.  I feel sorry for any man that actually would marry her.  Imagine living with the screaming and braying for the rest of your life.  I know half of this is just made up for the show, but can she really be this much of an asshole? (yeah I know). 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I mean did she expect a Ryan to hoist her up and throw her over his shoulder?

Well, why not? Lennie did it! Remember how she started to fall while she was skiing and he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her . . . Oh. Wait. 🙂

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 2/5/2020 at 4:21 AM, mamadrama said:

They started using Air B&Bs because the television station (not the production company) is so limited in what they're allowed to show. If a person has a lot of artwork on the wall or personal family photos everywhere then they have to either get permission from everyone in the photos, as well as from the artists, or blur them out. Both are extra work. Obviously there are some prints, posters, etc. that are common enough that they don't need a license to show them, but there are just enough to make it a headache to film. Plus, the production crew needs extra time to set up, get lighting right, etc. With a rental they have far less work because there are fewer things on the wall to deal with and they can leave their equipment up. 

Personally, I find it hard to believe that Whitney is that clean. Smells fishy to me.

Just like Whitney.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Well, why not? Lennie did it! Remember how she started to fall while she was skiing and he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her . . . Oh. Wait. 🙂

Speaking of which I like how Buddy’s fat ass didn’t lift a finger to help Lennie either.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Speaking of which I like how Buddy’s fat ass didn’t lift a finger to help Lennie either.

No, but he did arrange his facial features into a look of anxious concern.

Actually, so did Ryan (keeping it on topic) but I think his concern was more that his back was going to give out, not that Whitney was going to drown on camera right in the middle of the U.S. National Whitewater Center.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6

She forgot about that. She was too busy boasting about what a great swimmer she was. And then too busy explaining that she had never dealt with currents before, so it wasn't her fault  she didn't know how hard it was to swim against them (and definitely not her fault that Ryan was rowing to the point of passing out, trying to tow her to the river bank. Those currents!)

They have currents in the ocean in Hawaii, Whit. I guess you forgot you were a surfer, too, huh?  Well, I can't blame you if you've wiped your conscious memory of everything about Hawaii. That whole trip ranks second on the scale of embarrassment to your skiing debacle. I'm not sure whether this whitewater experience ranks third, or displaces Hawaii.  But I am quite sure that Ryan bitterly gasping, "Do you think I'm taking the scenic route?" is high on my list of favorite snarks at Whitney.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Ketzel said:

She forgot about that. She was too busy boasting about what a great swimmer she was.

Fat floats. Doesn't make you a great swimmer, though. It takes a ton of work to swim in open water and that's if you're not trying to straight up swim upstream.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, cherenkov said:

Fat floats. Doesn't make you a great swimmer, though. It takes a ton of work to swim in open water and that's if you're not trying to straight up swim upstream.

It's also very difficult to dive to the pool bottom when you are fat.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Ketzel said:

She forgot about that. She was too busy boasting about what a great swimmer she was. And then too busy explaining that she had never dealt with currents before, so it wasn't her fault  she didn't know how hard it was to swim against them (and definitely not her fault that Ryan was rowing to the point of passing out, trying to tow her to the river bank. Those currents!)

If she is such a great swimmer wouldn’t she know to swim across the current rather than against it???

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Dot said:

True! I'm not  nearly as  fat as Twit --- she's  twice my weight and 3 inches shorter  --- and *I* have a bitch of a time  with flip turns. 

On 2/9/2020 at 2:22 PM, Dot said:

Also, it's difficult to get to the bottom of a pool if you have large breasts. They are like flotation device. lol

I can't think of anything less enticing for me than Buddy's comedy routine......OMG.  I can't............

• Love 4
On 2/9/2020 at 8:46 AM, winsomeone said:

Since Chase is on a TV show with Whitney, it seems like his family surely knows just how huge she is? 

I suppose that it hadn't aired at the time.  And, even if he told them, I suppose they may not be a reality tv fan. lol  I know people who tell me that they do not watch tv.  It's difficult to believe, but, they swear it's true.  They don't watch tv shows on line either.  They tell me that they read and listen to music.......okay. lol

• LOL 2
On 2/8/2020 at 9:48 PM, Ketzel said:

Did you know that Lennie was not even his real name?

On 2/8/2020 at 3:38 PM, Irate Panda said:

I wonder if Ryan acts this way on his own or the producers ask him to turn his snark on Whitney up.  I think he sees her as a cash cow (no pun intended) but isn’t completely willing to enable her or rather embarrass himself completely. Either way I don’t care because he and Todd are the only ones that remotely call Whitney on her shit and I love every minute of when they do.

Remember, she WANTS to be fat.  Her fat is the main reason why she has her own TLC show.  If she loses weight there would be no show.  

• Love 2