Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E18: Wild, Wild Key West

• Start Topic

I think this will go down as one of the trashiest seasons of Housewives—ever. These “ladies” are just an embarrassment. When they’re not screaming at one another, they’re screeching to each other about “whooping it up!!” or “TRES AMIGAS!!!”  Or, of course, flashing their tits, dirty dancing or well, you get the point.

At this point Emily is possibly the nicest and classiest housewife on the show—and I can only tolerate her without Sinister Shane. 

That said, it was fun seeing Key West! So much more charming than Miami. I need to plan a trip back there ASAP.

12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Isn't the peeing on jellyfish sting a myth? I don't think it's a real remedy. I need to know, as I'm going to Key West for my birthday (girl's trip) in Jan. I hope it's nothing like this trip!

Peeing on a jellyfish sting is, in fact, not really an effective treatment. 
https://www.livescience.com/34012-pee-jellyfish-sting.html

8 hours ago, endure said:

I think that same camera also zoomed in on her abs in the bikini, she should not wear a bikini in public and especially while filming 🤩

I think her stomach was absolutely fine. There is no reason she should be embarrassed to wear a bikini in public, on camera.

Now that hair on the other hand.... 

1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I want to know why Vicki is corresponding with the (allegedly) broken handed woman. Who initiated the contact? Is it someone Vicki already knew? or did she hunt her down and stalk her?  Wait, was Steve a detective?

I can't imagine the woman contacted Vicki out of the blue. 

And, why are none of the HWs curious about this?

I’m pretty sure Vicki reached out to her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

When will production realize NO ONE wants to watch a gaggle of grown women screech, scream, yell, and cry?! Thank God for fast forward! 

Vicki Gunvalson- from whoop it up to poop it up......

Kelly is entertaining, but I think there is something wrong with her. Perhaps a nervous breakdown of sorts? 

Clearly Brawny is a one and done housewife. No matter how often she shows her mammaries she is nearly invisible. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I’m pretty sure Vicki reached out to her. 

But the thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if it was at the behest or encouragement of Satan's handmaiden Tamra. Yes, Vicki is grown with her own mind and should be called out for this but something about this just stinks of Hell's sulfur, which I believe Tamra dabs behind her ears and on her wrist pulse points each morning.  Just strikes me as something more in line with retaliation for the Bellino lawsuit, which Kelly interjected herself into. Now we have a woman who is claiming to have been injured by Kelly and possibly gearing up for a lawsuit and Tamra's bestie (and most stupid) making contact for intel? Notice how it is Tamra telling the girls ON SCREEN about this and Gina is most assuredly working as Tamra's new flying monkey, who for ..... reasons, sees this as some sort of war crime that can't go unanswered. Call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe this with all that I am. Tamra's motives? I think this is both a revenge move and a way to get herself out of the crossfire and give Kelly a new (old) target to be mad at - Vicki. Tamra just had to much of a self-satisfied smug boss bitch air about her after it all went down in the club.  

• Useful 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

When will production realize NO ONE wants to watch a gaggle of grown women screech, scream, yell, and cry?! Thank God for fast forward! 

Kelly is entertaining, but I think there is something wrong with her. Perhaps a nervous breakdown of sorts? 

Clearly Brawny is a one and done housewife. No matter how often she shows her mammaries she is nearly invisible. 

THIS!!!!!!  Vicki screeching was ridiculous.  I'm disgusted by her and never want to see her again on my TV.  Although I was laughing when she found out that Kelly knew about her talking with broken hand lady.  Vicki's throat seized up, she went pale and possible shit a brick.  GOLD!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Brawny’s tramp stamp has all the subtlety of Ben Affleck’s back tat, which I must assume he consented to while wasted. (google it kids!) I agree you don’t even think of discussing elements of our appearance we were born with, but the aesthetic choices of the Orange County meat puppets? Yeah, I’m here for that.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Brown winds chest is not sexy.  Put them away.  Why is she always making nice with everyone and hugging them, Brown nose.

Why is she also trying to kiss everyone on the mouth too when she is greeting them or saying bye? She is just creepy with all that.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Ok, this is at least the third time that Emily, who whines about being fat shamed, age shames the three abuelas. Yes Emily, they are old. You will be too one day. Old lady jokes are faux pas. You need new material. 

Now put down the fork and shut the fuck up you joyless asshole. 

This really bothered me as well. The age gap is not that big between Emily (or Kelly, for that matter) and the three “amigas”.  Not that it’s ever OK, but geez. Eram quod es, eris quod sum, lady. (You’re a lawyer and familiar with Latin, right, Emily?)

(I looked up this list of Latin phrases and it was funny how many applied to these women!)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Kelly is just a vulgar violent nasty person. She has exposed her daughter to all of her trashy life style and behavior. It's a shame because last year we saw Kelly taking Jolie to the shelter and exposing her to a different side one of compassion and giving back. I just have no respect at all for a grown ass woman who has no control of her temper. 

I hear you. I like Kelly, and I usually agree with her about Tamra/Vicki/Shannon, but her message can easily get lost in all that rage; it's like it's all you can see sometimes.

I think she would benefit from some good therapy. She said this epi that "rage and regret" is a pattern she witnessed and grew up with, and I accept that childhood experiences have an enormous influence on who we end up being as adults. It's a legit explanation for behavior sometimes, and in the teens and 20s even, I can look past it. But by 40, it's no longer even a good explanation, and it's not anywhere close to an excuse.

And the embarrassing her daughter stuff needs to stop, though it's really too late for that now. I kinda died for Jolie when Kelly said she taught her how to use a tampon. At that age it's mortifying to even buy tampons, let alone have the world learn that your mom showed you how to use one. 

It's like Kelly has some sort of impulsivity disorder or something -- she expresses every thought that pops into her head. Not necessary, not wise. Time to grow up, Kelly.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 11

The most disappointing thing about this episode was Kelly apologizing and hugging it out with Tamra pretty much almost immediately. I wanted her to keep her foot on Tamra's neck all season and to finish her Mortal Kombat style at the reunion 

AridElasticBluewhale-size_restricted.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, endure said:

I think that same camera also zoomed in on her abs in the bikini, she should not wear a bikini in public and especially while filming 🤩

I thought the same thing--that Gina might want to work on her core.  It would help with the slouching.  

It was jarring to see Kelly and Tamra hug it out right after Tamra said Kelly sucks dicks for a living.  I was glad to see Kelly show some insight about why she is the way she is, but now it's time to do something about it.  Of course she was calm on WWHL--she was surrounded by sycophants.  She seemed very cavalier about the effect this might have about her daughter; she basically just shrugged it off.

I'm still loving the producers.  First a flashback to Tamra saying Kelly broke a woman's hand (not defending Kelly, just stating that she did it) to a TH of Tamra saying nothing good can come from trying to make someone look bad.  I'm surprised she didn't burst into flames on the spot.

I have to reiterate my objection to the narrative of this whole episode--it was based entirely on off-scene events and off-scene people ("the girl" with the broken hand and Matt).  That's not good TV.  That's water cooler gossip.

I don't know why this broken hand shit had to turn into Watergate--actually, I do know why--because Gina is trying to cause the tres amigas to turn on Vicki so that she can get in there, and because Gina wanted to seem morally outraged on behalf of poor, downtrodden Kelly, just in case this tres amigas thing doesn't work out.

Instead of ranting and raving in a bathroom in her Mafia accent while simultaneously getting dressed for a drag show by apparently dressing like a drag queen, why couldn't Gina just...quietly go to Kelly and say, "I heard this second-hand, but as your friend, I think it's important for you to know that Vicki might be talking to [blank] on social media"?  Oh yeah, because Gina had the semi-high ground for once in her pathetic existence and she needed to hold onto it.  What I will say is that it doesn't look good for Gina when she is more worked up than Kelly was upon hearing the rumor.  

I try not to write about Vicki, because she's not a full-time cast member, so who cares?  But, does everyone see how hypocritical this situation is?  How is it Tamra or Gina's business to get in Kelly's business about the woman whose hand she allegedly broke?  Maybe just don't talk about it if Kelly doesn't want to talk about it.  They're all--Shannon included--trying to make a moment out of this when it has nothing to do with them.

What was also hypocritical was Tamra adding gasoline to the thing and saying, "let's tell Kelly!"  Didn't these same bitches get mad at Braunwynn for telling Kelly about the train??

When Vicki and Tamra were in the bed at the hotel, strategizing about Kelly, Tamra seemed more genuine than I've seen her in a long time.  I'd be genuine too if I had been on the verge of total exposure, only to have managed to wrangle everyone back into begging to be my friend.

I have a question--has Gina EVER played nice in the sandbox?  Because it appears to me that she's spiteful and competitive with anyone who is not paying her way and kissing her ass.

Funny that we saw Braunwynn order the fries, but did we see her eat any of the fries? 🙄

Just because Braunwyn managed to keep a low profile this episode doesn't mean she escapes unscathed.  Who goes on a diatribe about what a nice and sweet person they are?  How about humble; will she tell us how humble she is too?

I just can't get around to liking Emily either.  She may not be as offensive as the rest, but she exudes this beta energy that constantly causes me to be turned off when she's on screen.  She's constantly like the puppy begging for scraps when I want, like, a Rottweiler to come in and once and for all tell them they're full of shit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

I would love to know the politics behind how these women's accommodations get decided.  While those hotel rooms would have been totally fine for me, they are a FAR cry from the opulence of the other franchises.  

• Love 2
15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I have to give serious admiration and respect to the cameraman who zoomed in on Gina's tacky bubblegum pink fingernails stumps! 😄

FTFY.  That was the highlight of this shit show 😞

Edited by lizajane
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Fantasy fest takes place with a parade on Duval... I mean we have a couple of other ones but that’s key west largest then you have New Years but that’s not a parade it’s just a street closure .. we don’t just randomly break out into parades I dunno what the hell david was talking about 

@Keywestclubkid you are really from Key West!  I am so jealous, it looks like a beautiful place to live.  Can't tell how old you are by your picture, so don't know if you would remember this, but I remember taking a vacation there in 1990 and they were filming the movie Cris Cross (I think) with Goldie Hawn.  My favorite place in Key West is Hemingway's house with all of the cats!

15 hours ago, JD5166 said:

This is so lame I am going to bed before Vickie hits the waaaaaambulance. Vickie know we love a screeching Vickie....she’s working on that orange. I’m out.

This episode is so boring and redundant, I fell asleep 3 times!  For some reason, each time I woke up, I soldiered on and rewound to see what I missed.  What is wrong with me??

15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I have to give serious admiration and respect to the cameraman who zoomed in on Gina's tacky bubblegum pink fingernails! 😄

Looks like she gets the "dip" manicure.  I love the dip but it wreaks havoc on your nails, and also needs to be redone every 3 weeks or it looks like Gina's nails, all grown out and tacky. 

14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And I think old Kelly Doodyhead may need a couple trips to  the Psych dept.  She just goes from 0 to 1,000,000,000 in a frigging second.  Then, she's all crying and apologetic in the next 5 minutes!  Something is definitely wrong with her.

I think it is because she takes adderall and xanax like they are tic tacs.  She admitted this somewhere - maybe a podcast.  Popping uppers and downers can make you quick to anger and also depressed if abused.  I know a lot of people take these for legit issues (I take my own group of pills...) but I don't think she is taking them responsibly AND she is drinking a ton too.  I know many housewives pop adderall to keep going through the long days and nights of filming, no wonder they fight like animals!

14 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I don't think she's fat.  She is not skinny, but I don't think she needs to stop eating.

14 hours ago, Marley said:

I’m liking Shannon less and less with how much she’s all about Vicki.

It is total bullshit that she is whooping it up with that con woman.

5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She has more money (wealth) than he does. But.....there is not enough money in the world to make a person want to put up with Ickie!

Is she wealthy?  If I recall from the divorce documents, she doesn't have THAT much in the bank.  She has an expensive house, but isn't she pretty cash poor for her age?  She had like $200,000 which is a lot... unless you are like 60, which she is.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Ok, this is at least the third time that Emily, who whines about being fat shamed, age shames the three abuelas. 

I'm going to say it.  Emily, I think you're fat.  I get you have RA but you're fat.  Fat, fat, fat.  You're fat.  And shut up.  What is she going to look like when she is older?  Two hips replaced, two knees, foot surgery, and heavy duty RA drugs?  Aging naturally seems like the better option but you keep doing you.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dmeets said:

Vicki, who's too prudish for drag bars, apparently has no issue with guzzling beer straight from the tap. Disgusting. And to put it in a way Vicki will understand: [

I'm going to Key West on Friday.  I don't care how may months since this was filmed but there is no way I'm drinking tap beer now.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, ladypoodle said:

It was sad watching emily and gina hovering around the others desperately trying to interject and be relevant. 

Also - im super lazy and didn't watch the seasons involving brooks properly. Can anyone give me a brief explanation of why she was a conwoman. I thought the cancer thing was made up entirely by him, why did she go along with it?

Re Gina and Emily--I think it's funny that they think they can make digs about age, about new foot creams and ailments and stuff--you two broads might want to check your birth certficates, cause ain't neither of you 21.  Gina is 35.  She's old enough to be a grandmother.  If Jo was still on this cast at 23, she'd be calling them old, so they can calm down a little with their "youth."

-----------------------------------------------

I thought you asked why everyone hated Brooks, so I catalogued Brooks's existence and then I re-read your question and realized you were just asking about Vicki vis a vis "the cancer," so I highlighted that.  I'm too proud of my work to erase it now.  JK, I actually want to see if my account is correct as other viewers see it, because I have a feeling I'm missing a piece of the story too.

Brooks--he and Vicki were allegedly exchanging innapropriate emails before Vicki was estranged from Donn.  He came into her life with weird non sequitors, saying he loved Vicki's vagina, not knowing the ages of his four children, he allegedly told Brianna's husband how to beat her while he was really drunk, gave Vicki a fur coat as a loaner, and she had to buy him a set of chompers when he first moved to OC, cause he had a meth mouth.  No one liked him.

Things took a turn for the worse when Brooks allegedly had cancer and Shannon got involved trying to help save his life, only for it to be revealed that...if he ever had cancer, it was "nose cancer" aka skin cancer, and it cleared up millions of years ago.  He basically fabricated the whole thing, and the majority opinion is that Vicki was in on it because she wanted sympathy in the form of casseroles, and her only defense was the she carried around a binder for him, with lots of tabs, and she never actually saw him get chemo--she'd wait downstairs at the hospital--so how could she possibly be complicit?  No, I'm not making this up!

There was other weird shit going on that involved smoothies and Vicki selling bracelets online allegedly to fight cancer, but I never got into that stuff.  Too convoluted.  And it was off the show, on the blogs and stuff, and I just don't have time for that.

And HE ended it.  She'd probably still be with him if he hadn't broken up with her and moved away.  Dark chapter, for sure.  I'd rather see them get drunk and fall down than go back to that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, soccermom17 said:

I'm going to Key West on Friday.  I don't care how may months since this was filmed but there is no way I'm drinking tap beer now.

Oh man we just had a cold front in south Florida and the weather is perfect! 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

she is not fat.  The other woman are emaciated.  

We differ.  I believe Em is overweight/fat and it would help her health condition to lose weight.  I do not believe the other women are emaciated.  I believe they look normal but Americans keep getting fatter and fatter so our opinions can certainly differ.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, albarino said:

I'm going to say it.  Emily, I think you're fat.  I get you have RA but you're fat.  Fat, fat, fat.  You're fat.  And shut up.  What is she going to look like when she is older?  Two hips replaced, two knees, foot surgery, and heavy duty RA drugs?  Aging naturally seems like the better option but you keep doing you.

She’s overweight. Not by a lot, but I find it disingenuous that she whines and “claps back” against the haters calling her fat, then turns around and age shames. She’s a hypocrite, and I find her unpleasant and boring. She also makes digs about blondes who aren’t overweight. 

Sorry Emily, you are fair game. I’ll continue fart face shaming you as much as I want. 

And yeah, none of the women on this show are emaciated. Brawny is lean and gristly, and so is Tamra. But neither are unhealthy weight wise.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

she is not fat.  The other woman are emaciated. 

THANK YOU!

A couple weeks ago on the NJ board, I made a statement based on my own judgment - that women as thin as Jackie G. can't possibly eat much and we have to stop lauding borderline eating disorders as sustainable diets. It's something done on a lot of reality shows, and it bugs me. Last ep, it was pointed out multiple times that Jackie really isn't eating.

This isn't news. Almost no one is that thin, naturally. It's less than 1% of the population and those people are usually models of some sort. Think Brandi, Kelli Bensimone, etc. The Rinnas of the world have to choose to not eat almost at all. It's why I never pursued acting as a career. I knew I'd end up anorexic. 

Tamra is incredibly fit but not emaciated. She does, however, own a gym, work out every single day, and eats a very specific diet. Braunwyn is scary thin. And you can tell that Shannon wants to be thin again at all costs and walks around hangry.

In all honesty, this cast is the least offensive in terms of emaciated women. Kelly, Vicki, Gina, and Emily all look like they eat regular meals. Tamra eats but she counts every macro and calorie. Braunwyn probably doesn't eat much.

It's a choice - you see how little you can subsist on so you can look thin on camera. I have tried it - I had to go down to 1,000 calories per day with daily exercise. I'm 5'2. I started having racing heartbeats, night sweats, and trouble sleeping. I couldn't think clearly. Eventually I gave up on wanting to be size 00 again. But let me tell you, if I was on camera 6 months out of the year, I would have kept it up. 

I just cannot with the "fat" comments about Gina, Emily, even ol' Vicks. There's a difference between having body fat and "flab" in undesirable places that you'd like to cover up and being "fat" or unhealthy. And emaciated, a la Braunwyn or Jackie on NJ or Bethenny on NY, does not equal healthy! 

I will not shame or blame anyone for wanting to be thin on camera and controlling their diet to do so. But I will also not shame a woman for wanting to eat regular food and still appear on camera while not being a size 00. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23

So it's Wednesday.  That means I question why I spend an hour of my time watching these screeching, bleached banshees.  

No matter where the OC hos go, it's the same story.  Fighting, screaming, drinking, skinny-dipping, boob-baring and Vicki falls.  Yawn.  

Gina's hair gets worse by the episode.  Kelly needs some medication.  BTW, Kelly, you aren't being neutral if you're telling your daughter you hate Vicki.  And please don't encourage Jolie to hate anyone.  

I said it last week and I'll repeat it.  Tamra is a horrendous sack of suck.  She's playing everyone against each other then doing her fake crying about being a victim, being a misunderstood and how people shouldn't gossip.  Would Tamra have a reason to drag herself out of her hidey-hole or climb down from the rafter she hangs upside down from every day if she didn't gossip?  Bitch, please.   #FreeEddy  

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
15 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Kelly is in her forties, it's time to stop blaming her family for her anger issues and actively do something to change how she reacts every.single.time.  She's nuts. 

YES! I'm so sick of her attacking people, bullying them with crass comments about their appearance and other remarks that are full of vindictive and vulgar invectives...then she turns on the water works and says "why is everyone picking on me and going after me?" waa waa waa...it's getting old. She is a nasty mean spirited person with no filters or impulse control. Emotionally, she is at about 15 year old level. Does her fiancé know what he's getting into?

3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Brawny's boobs are nothing to look at...she shouldn't expose them and wear a bra instead.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Hope someone else caught this... when Vicki and Kelly were fighting at the bar (the slut fight) Braun was dangling what looked like a key for a while. Was that a secret code to pick someone up?

Loved that the “older” crowd was out while the younger crowd slept. 

Saw that too, not sure if that was code or not, but did see Tamra go over and give her a kiss on the lips much like my hubs has done when we were out recently at a pub watching a game.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

There was other weird shit going on that involved smoothies and Vicki selling bracelets online allegedly to fight cancer, but I never got into that stuff.  Too convoluted.  And it was off the show, on the blogs and stuff, and I just don't have time for that

The long & short of this part is Vicki started a "charity" called "Kill All Cancer" and if you signed up to donate/buy a bracelet, your info was kicked over to Vicki's insurance company generate leads to sell illness/disability insurance.  In my estimation, even if I bought she had no clue about Brooks' fakery (and I didn't), this was a reprehensible attempt to profit off the storyline.

As for this episode, I am 95% on board with Emily's assessment that no one should pick on Vicki for her appearance when her personality is so wretched.  The 5% is reserved for things she's done to her self--the plastic surgery is beyond--and what she chooses to wear.  She's over-worked her face, and she usually buys clothes two sizes too small.  If she had a good plastic surgeon/derm (say, like Ramona), and bought clothes in her size, she could look good.  Hell, last night when she was on the bed scheming with Tamra, I thought she looked the best she has in years.  I still want her gone, but I can recognize when she looks well put-together.  Plus, given all the Adderall this cast is rumored to ingest to keep slim, I'd hazard to guess than an extra 15 pounds on a few of them would be far heart-healthier than the drugs.

And I never like age-shaming, not with this cast, not with Bethenny who is a prolific age-shamer, and not on any show.  My response is always this: what is the alternative to getting older?  It's dead.  Inasmuch as I do not like a lot of these women, and I want them off the shows, I'm not interested in seeing them dead.  I reserve that for the true monsters of our time.  Even Tamra hasn't achieved genocide (yet).

1 hour ago, ladle said:

I would love to know the politics behind how these women's accommodations get decided.  While those hotel rooms would have been totally fine for me, they are a FAR cry from the opulence of the other franchises.  

I REALLY REALLY want a deep-dive on this from someone.  Last season's Dallas had half of OC's ratings and they went to Copenhagen. WWC floated the idea that the Florida film credits are at play for vacations in FL for RH franchises, and I can buy that to an extent.  But I also kind of wonder if OC didn't get an overseas trip due to Gina's legal troubles, much like NY seemingly didn't go out of country last year because of LuAnn's legal situation as well.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

But the thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if it was at the behest or encouragement of Satan's handmaiden Tamra. Yes, Vicki is grown with her own mind and should be called out for this but something about this just stinks of Hell's sulfur, which I believe Tamra dabs behind her ears and on her wrist pulse points each morning.  Just strikes me as something more in line with retaliation for the Bellino lawsuit, which Kelly interjected herself into. Now we have a woman who is claiming to have been injured by Kelly and possibly gearing up for a lawsuit and Tamra's bestie (and most stupid) making contact for intel? Notice how it is Tamra telling the girls ON SCREEN about this and Gina is most assuredly working as Tamra's new flying monkey, who for ..... reasons, sees this as some sort of war crime that can't go unanswered. Call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe this with all that I am. Tamra's motives? I think this is both a revenge move and a way to get herself out of the crossfire and give Kelly a new (old) target to be mad at - Vicki. Tamra just had to much of a self-satisfied smug boss bitch air about her after it all went down in the club.  

Oh I would absolutely not be surprised if Tamra was involved either! That toxic twosome seem to have no limit to their despicable actions. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, soccermom17 said:

B7D75FC0-35F9-472A-8CE5-D7FCE5CE5443.jpeg.97ef2a70c86f54a412610f8d056e731c.jpeg

I recommend the red snapper from Bagatelle. It had a chili sauce (optional but tasty). It’s located at 115 Duvall St. I’m surprised they let them film there. 

Antonia’s at 615 Duvall St has great Italian and they will happily make you something not on the menu if they have the ingredients. (I did this twice). 

Have fun.  Not as much as these housewives though. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Is she wealthy?  If I recall from the divorce documents, she doesn't have THAT much in the bank.  She has an expensive house, but isn't she pretty cash poor for her age?  She had like $200,000 which is a lot... unless you are like 60, which she is.

Oh, I don't know if I believe that. Don't shady people hide money when they know they are headed for divorce? She was paid close to a million a season when she was the OG of the OC until she was demoted to friend which is probably one of the reasons she was demoted, they were paying her too much.  She also has her insurance business so I would think she is worth more than $200,000. We will never know for sure. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

If we're gonna get on these women about age-shaming and body-shaming, we shouldn't be doing it ourselves...

Gina is having a rough year. Maybe she didn't want to go shopping for new bathing suits. Maybe she doesn't like one-pieces. Maybe she didn't realize she wasn't perfectly toned. Maybe - gasp! - she is still totally fine with the way she looks.

Her stomach looks normal to me, healthy even. I don't know, I guess I find it bothersome that we're gonna call out a skinny person for not having chiseled abs.

Most women look like this, and a lot of us wear bikinis. I'm really sick of worrying about every little pocket of flab and whether that makes me "unworthy" of wearing a bikini. If you're offended by my not-totally-flat stomach, that's your issue. Look elsewhere.

I think Tamra has the blackest, ugliest heart I've ever seen, but her chest and tits are always out and that's her right. Gina's stomach is the least offensive thing about this episode to me. 

There must be a glitch in the system, because I didn't write what you quoted; I said that if Gina wants to work out her core, it might help with her posture.

Nevertheless, I think the comment, while not authored by me, is not far off.  I just wrote a long piece in the Small Talk thread that these women put themselves--their entire selves, even the parts they can't fix, of which weight is not one--out for judgment and I will judge as much as I'm comfortable (which is a lot lol).

Gina and Emily are contemporaries/friends with the other Housewives, so if they "age-shame" they are held to a different standard than people on a message board to me.  I think they sound kind of stupid for acting like they're so young they're getting carded, but I don't really care that they do it.  

If I were describing Emily to a friend, I'm not sure I'd say she is a fat woman, but there is something jiggly and porcine about her that doesn't hold true for someone who may be bigger, like Nene Leakes, and I think it every time I see her.  Someone suggested it may be fillers, which, if she's looking this way on purpose, I am befuddled.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Ok, this is at least the third time that Emily, who whines about being fat shamed, age shames the three abuelas. Yes Emily, they are old. You will be too one day. Old lady jokes are faux pas. You need new material. 

THIS and the child dog kicker are why I will not warm to her.  Fuck the age shaming.  Shame them for their bad behavior or the fact they can't keep their boobs covered but leave age out of it.  Besides, she isn't THAT much younger.  When she takes care of those lips she is sporting she can speak to others shortcomings.  

16 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Poor Steve.  What is Vikie bringing to the table?  He has a good pension.

Well, she is is out of town a lot. That is all I got.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, albarino said:

Any doctor will tell Emily she is overweight.   When she is finished with all her surgeries, she will definitely be more overweight, as you can’t exercise properly and will eat more because she will be disgusted.  She is a big woman compared to the rest, let’s face it.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

But if Gina wasn't from there, how would we know that the drag queens are just like the women on Long Island??  What the actual fuck?  That's not even a stereotype; let alone the truth!

Being from the same area as Gina and same age group, I could probably learn something interesting about her past through Facebook--she's a born operator, so I'm sure there's lots of dirt--but that would require me to reveal to the people I know that I watch this show, and I'm closeted.

Your post reminded me there were drag queens.  Vicki being perplexed by drag queens was really stupid.  It is 2019.  What is there to be perplexed about?  The highlight of this ep for me was Kelly calling Vicki a con woman.  THAT really fried Vicki.  I am really glad that that wasn't edited out.  Because she is a con woman.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, nr65000 said:

This 10000000 times.  Seriously wtf is wrong with her.....so funny calling someone the "Geriatric Thelma and Louise" but it's so unfair if someone body shames her fat ass?  I am sorry but this is something that really pisses me off..  She had the nerve to tell Kelly not to call out Vicki on her looks, yet she continues to age shame whenever she gets the chance.  Pot, meet kettle and shut the fuck up with that.  I have zero love for the Tres Amigas, but age is a privilege denied to many and I am sick of it being a weapon to make women, who have the nerve to get older, feel bad about themselves.

Agree 1000%

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ladle said:

Why put them up somewhere really nice when one of them will pee the bed?  Or be a pain in the ass for their real wealthy guests?  They get what they are worth?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, I don't know if I believe that. Don't shady people hide money when they know they are headed for divorce? She was paid close to a million a season when she was the OG of the OC until she was demoted to friend which is probably one of the reasons she was demoted, they were paying her too much.  She also has her insurance business so I would think she is worth more than $200,000. We will never know for sure. 

She also has a very expensive house that is expensive to keep up (with high utilities since it gets freaking hot and cold there), flashy car, remodels all the effin time.  I don't think she is much of a saver.  But yeah, the divorce settlement wasn't as much as you would believe.  Didn't they also have a forensic accountant or did I imagine that?

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Your post reminded me there were drag queens.  Vicki being perplexed by drag queens was really stupid.  It is 2019.  What is there to be perplexed about? 

She acts like she's never seen them before!  Her reactions to certain things baffle me, given that she's a fall-down drunk who whoops it up with no shame.  

They're all ridiculous.  Kelly stating that she has anger issues is the understatement of the year.  She has gotten worse about flying off the handle.  I'm afraid of her from way over here on the eastern side of the U.S.!   I hate that she includes her daughter in all of her conversations about things no child should ever have to listen to, or give advice about.  You're the adult, Kelly!  Let your daughter enjoy being a young lady.  You're supposed to guide her, not the other way around.  

And yes, Tamra, Vicki is clumsy, but she was also very drunk.  It's no surprise that she landed on her ass. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

She also has a very expensive house that is expensive to keep up (with high utilities since it gets freaking hot and cold there), flashy car, remodels all the effin time.  I don't think she is much of a saver.  But yeah, the divorce settlement wasn't as much as you would believe.  Didn't they also have a forensic accountant or did I imagine that?

It can't be cheap to live in that house. I think I recall reading that Don got the Havasu house or mobile home what it was and cash - 90K I believe. I really think that had it not been for this show, both Vicki and Tamra would still be married to Don & Simon. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

She’s overweight. Not by a lot, but I find it disingenuous that she whines and “claps back” against the haters calling her fat, then turns around and age shames. She’s a hypocrite, and I find her unpleasant and boring. She also makes digs about blondes who aren’t overweight. 

Sorry Emily, you are fair game. I’ll continue fart face shaming you as much as I want. 

And yeah, none of the women on this show are emaciated. Brawny is lean and gristly, and so is Tamra. But neither are unhealthy weight wise.

I used the word emaciated the same way that the other person used the word Fat.  No one is fat or emaciated.  Overweight, still isn't fat.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I don't think she is fat, but I defend your right to call her that!  I defend the right to fat-shame, emaciated-shame, slut-shame, you name it!  It's like freedom of speech, you can't stand for it only when you like what is being said. 

These women sold their souls to the devil.  They get paid a lot of money to take vacations, drink and fight with each other.  It is all fair game. 

Mention it all!!!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Why put them up somewhere really nice when one of them will pee the bed?  Or be a pain in the ass for their real wealthy guests?  They get what they are worth?

Good question. I don't know about hotel accommodations but the Rose Canyon Cantina Restaurant (where some of the HoWives had lunch a few episodes ago) is located close to Coto de Caza by Vicki and Tamra's homes. Not far from the Cook's Corners biker bar where Steve took Vicki on his Harley a couple seasons ago.

But I agree that Miami is not the normal "big vacation" these low life bitches are used to going to. They've been to Ireland, Iceland, Jamaica, etc. And even though I would love to visit Miami... it's not what these unappreciative, disrespectful Ho's are used to. 

Maybe Bravo is cutting the budget on this franchise because they see it has very little life left in it. Please Bravo....DNR! Thanks.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5