Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E18: Wild, Wild Key West

• Start Topic

So, Gina brings up The Train.....again....in her TH???  Hahahahah!

That train happened and nobody is going to stop talking about it.

Vicky is so gross!  Making a scene to make sure her stupid screeching makes it on-air.

Sorry, but the Dos Amigas (along with Meghan and Heather and Gretchen....welll, everyone....yea, Your Daughter, too)  were the ones saying you are a Con-Woman! 

When did Tamra get her 2008 boobs back?????? 😱

• Love 8

I love the Florida Keys and Key West so I tried to spend most of the episode recognizing where they were while trying to ignore some of these women advertising their sad breast augmentations. 

Screeching isn't entertaining.

I'd rather see them visit the Dolphin Research Center and swim with the dolphins or take the Conch train over that tiki trip. No stop by Sloppy Joe's?

Sorry Vicks, you're a conman.  You weren't conned.

Both Vicks and Kelly are scary in their own ways.  Therapy is warranted. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I hope someone* punches Vicki’s face in, for real, and evades any punishment for that public service.

* not you, Kelly.

All of these women are horrible excepting Emily and Kelly, no I’m not kidding; they are each flawed but not core-rotten people. Braunwyn is creepy and fake but even she may not be at the Shannon/Tamra/Vicki/Gina level. I hope Gina’s manipulations about her marriage harm her and her money, the grubby little liar, as they should, and that spoiled joyless whiner Shannon gets cheated on again, and that Cu-t Fitness fails and makes Eddie and Tamra lose their house, and I couldn’t mean it more.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 10

Kelly was on WWHL again with her fiancé and his daughter in the audience.  Kelly said he had a “big package”.   Lovely.  I’m sure the daughter was very proud.  Never mind that he is a news correspondent, he has a big package.  Plus, why isn’t Kelly with her daughter in Calif?  School has started already.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Brown winds chest is not sexy.  Put them away.  Why is she always making nice with everyone and hugging them, Brown nose.

Yawnin is not sexy at all!  Yea, she got her body back especially after the basketball team......but, she is dry looking like Kelli Bensimon.  Like a lizard. 

Kelly is the one that looks fit, feminine and soft.  Her boobs are really pillowy.

omg!  Yawnin just slipped and ordered cheese!  Lol!   She caught it, too....playing it off.  I guess.....the food allergies come and go!  That was kinda cute. Everyone knows she is  simply a strict dieter and then binges.   🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

So, Gina brings up The Train.....again....in her TH???  Hahahahah!

That train happened and nobody is going to stop talking about it.

Vicky is so gross!  Making a scene to make sure her stupid screeching makes it on-air.

Sorry, but the Dos Amigas (along with Meghan and Heather and Gretchen....welll, everyone....yea, Your Daughter, too)  were the ones saying you are a Con-Woman! 

When did Tamra get her 2008 boobs back?????? 😱

I suspect it’s weight gain. 

• LOL 2

I was thinking last night.  When in hell did Shannon become like sisters with Tamra?  They have different backgrounds.  When they had the conversation a few weeks ago, Shannon was a complete WIMP, and let Tamra act like The Godfather.  She should have kissed Tamra’s ring as she was lying about everything.  Shannon has to wise up as Tamra is probably jealous of Shannon’s new boyfriend and will try to break them up.  Dummy.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I was thinking last night.  When in hell did Shannon become like sisters with Tamra?  They have different backgrounds.  When they had the conversation a few weeks ago, Shannon was a complete WIMP, and let Tamra act like The Godfather.  She should have kissed Tamra’s ring as she was lying about everything.  Shannon has to wise up as Tamra is probably jealous of Shannon’s new boyfriend and will try to break them up.  Dummy.

Yeah, Tamra and Kelly are my least favorite. I don't have an issue with Vicki. I don't care for the screeching, but Tamra takes first place for that.  I find that Kelly offers nothing.  She seems toxic, imo.

Gina was funny saying that the older ladies talked a lot about aches, pains and foot cream......!!! Lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, angelamh66 said:

Emily wins forever for that comment that Kelly shouldn’t talk about Vicki’s looks, she should talk about Vicki’s character because it sucks.  Bwahaha. Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while on one of these shows. 

Tamra agreeing with Vicki that she got conned was rich. I think, and I sincerely hope, there was an eye roll that accompanied that statement. 

Emily's comment was gold I tell you, pure gold.

I will always love the fact the greedy grifter Gunvulson was herself out grifted by Brooks.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Gina’s hair is horrible.  It’s either a reversed Mortician Adams, or a mermaid.  WTF?  I think a mermaid.  Plus, don’t say you’re from Long Island.  We don’t look or speak that way.    Morticia, NOT Mortician.  Freakin auto correct.

But if Gina wasn't from there, how would we know that the drag queens are just like the women on Long Island??  What the actual fuck?  That's not even a stereotype; let alone the truth!

Being from the same area as Gina and same age group, I could probably learn something interesting about her past through Facebook--she's a born operator, so I'm sure there's lots of dirt--but that would require me to reveal to the people I know that I watch this show, and I'm closeted.

• LOL 21
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Kelly was on WWHL again with her fiancé and his daughter in the audience.  Kelly said he had a “big package”.   Lovely.  I’m sure the daughter was very proud.  Never mind that he is a news correspondent, he has a big package.  Plus, why isn’t Kelly with her daughter in Calif?  School has started already.

Aww I watched it and I thought the (grown looking) daughter was in good spirits about it. And as for Kelly’s daughter...maybe she was in Dad’s custody? Now Kelly is a hot mess that I equally love and also want to get her shit together, but it’s not really fair to judge her on that when we have no idea what that arrangement is with the daughter’s father. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Poor Steve.  What is Vikie bringing to the table?  He has a good pension.

Steve is sitting pretty at this point. Nice house, food, vacations, Bravo $, ect. And all he has to do is play nice with her and her family (that is where Brooks blew his cover). Hell he may even "love" her ?

Vicki is not so much getting married as she is "adopting" a spouse.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9

She has to be the most forgettable of the OG's. 

Vicki never became the breakout star of her show the way other HWs on other shows did, like Bethenny on NYC, LVP on BH, Teresa on NJ, or Nene on Atlanta. Love or hate those women, but they are usually the ones people associate first with those HWs shows.

Steve is sitting pretty at this point. Nice house, food, vacations, Bravo $, ect. And all he has to do is play nice with her and her family (that is where Brooks blew his cover). Hell he may even "love" her ?

Brooks employed a strategy to try and turn Vicki away from her friends and family. And for the most part, it was working long before the cancer scam came to light. If he hadn't been busted for faking cancer, he's probably still be filling Vikci's love tank...Steve is definitely playing the long game much better (so far).

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I have to give serious admiration and respect to the cameraman who zoomed in on Gina's tacky bubblegum pink fingernails! 😄

I think that same camera also zoomed in on her abs in the bikini, she should not wear a bikini in public and especially while filming 🤩

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Brown winds chest is not sexy.  Put them away.  Why is she always making nice with everyone and hugging them, Brown nose.

I wish she would drowned (her word) in processed cheese

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I’m not sure I like any of these women, but I definitely don’t understand the Kelly love by everyone (I think she’s been on WWHL 3 or 4 times this year). She really does go over the top and she’s  classless with her screaming and swearing everywhere. With all her Instagram posts where she seems to be everywhere, when IS she home with Jolie? Just for filming?  I suppose she will be on my TV screen for awhile though,they seem to focus all the attention on her.

• Like 1
  • Love 19

It was sad watching emily and gina hovering around the others desperately trying to interject and be relevant. 

Kelly is a nut job- but i love her purely on looks, makeup and styling. She look sophisticated and polished, mature but feminine and expensive looking.

The drag show looked fabulous, much more entertaining than these biotches.

What language in Brownpants awful tattoos - are those hebrew letters??

Gina's hair looks like a Paris and Nicole leftover from 2002. 

Also - im super lazy and didn't watch the seasons involving brooks properly. Can anyone give me a brief explanation of why she was a conwoman. I thought the cancer thing was made up entirely by him, why did she go along with it?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

Emily wins forever for that comment that Kelly shouldn’t talk about Vicki’s looks, she should talk about Vicki’s character because it sucks.  Bwahaha. Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while on one of these shows. 

Tamra agreeing with Vicki that she got conned was rich. I think, and I sincerely hope, there was an eye roll that accompanied that statement. 

This was everything!   Keep Emily.  Ditch the rest of these idiots.

Kelly’s ability to take something to 100 as quick as does is really incredible.   I have a temper, but damn I’m actually kind of impressed by hers (and petrified).   

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Guess there’s no hairdressers on the island.  All I saw was long stringy overbleached hair.

Ahhhhhh the beauty of Key West. Sweat and frizzy hair, it's inevitable. They should do what the Beverly Hills gals do when going on a vacation with 150% humidity- wear your hair in buns and pony's or choose to look like a sweltering mess the entire time. 

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Poor Steve.  What is Vikie bringing to the table?  He has a good pension.

She has more money (wealth) than he does. But.....there is not enough money in the world to make a person want to put up with Ickie!

• Love 3

What if Rick commented that Kelly as a giant clitoris? I think it wouldn't go over well with most people. I feel the same about Kelly's comments about Rick's penis. It's UNDIGNIFIED and SLUTTY! Shame on her.

Edited by Higgins
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

I want to know why Vicki is corresponding with the (allegedly) broken handed woman. Who initiated the contact? Is it someone Vicki already knew? or did she hunt her down and stalk her?  Wait, was Steve a detective?

I can't imagine the woman contacted Vicki out of the blue. 

And, why are none of the HWs curious about this?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

My husband was trapped watching this with me as it was his bedtime. 
He’s like.

”have they been fighting about the same thing all these shows or have you been watching the same episode over and over?”

indeed sir. Indeed.

Shannon is trash officially to me. She knew that Vicki scammed with Brooks. Anything to keep that orange girl!

I agree with those about Kelly’s style. It’s lovely. She always looks nice and her clothes are flattering. She pulls off sexy well too. Take note Icki.  For that reason alone I would want her in nyc. Nyc girls are styled the best imo. 
I despise Vicki. She’s not fun. She’s not redeemable. She’s a racist and a bigot. An idiot. A con woman. Just terrible human all around. 

She’s not even fun to hate like Ramona. Ramona, I think folks love to hate because there are glimpses of a soul in her eyes. She’s funny too.  Her kid is pretty decent too. Unlike briana that while she has work ethic- the juxtaposition aside her mother is what allows her own sour, desperation to hibernate more. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, Tamra and Kelly are my least favorite. I don't have an issue with Vicki. I don't care for the screeching, but Tamra takes first place for that.  I find that Kelly offers nothing.  She seems toxic, imo.

Gina was funny saying that the older ladies talked a lot about aches, pains and foot cream......!!! Lol 

That is so funny as I just bought foot creme and slathered it on two nights in a row.  Rough footies since the cold weather, haha.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Kelly is just a vulgar violent nasty person. She has exposed her daughter to all of her trashy life style and behavior. It's a shame because last year we saw Kelly taking Jolie to the shelter and exposing her to a different side one of compassion and giving back. I just have no respect at all for a grown ass woman who has no control of her temper. 

• Love 18

Hope someone else caught this... when Vicki and Kelly were fighting at the bar (the slut fight) Braun was dangling what looked like a key for a while. Was that a secret code to pick someone up?

Loved that the “older” crowd was out while the younger crowd slept. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

What is wrong with these ho’s! Brown Wind just flashed her boobs in traffic. How proud her kids must be of her. *eyeroll* 

That was Tamra - she was in the blue/white outfit.

You know if it were NeedsABraWyn, Vicki would have felt compelled to make a comment of how unlady like she was.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Guess there’s no hairdressers on the island.  All I saw was long stringy overbleached hair.

whats a vacation without someone jumping in the pool with their tits flying.  Was that Tamballs again?

Vikie trying very hard to keep that orange.  Same ole shit.

Seems like I’ve seen this vacation about 100 times.

Yeah and Shannon in her waist high Spanx. 

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I’m not sure I like any of these women, but I definitely don’t understand the Kelly love by everyone (I think she’s been on WWHL 3 or 4 times this year). She really does go over the top and she’s  classless with her screaming and swearing everywhere. With all her Instagram posts where she seems to be everywhere, when IS she home with Jolie? Just for filming?  I suppose she will be on my TV screen for awhile though,they seem to focus all the attention on her.

I think the Kelly love comes from her taking on Vicki and Tamra.  Otherwise, she's just bat shit crazy.  A nasty, vindictive mess who goes from 0 to 1000 at the slightest thing.

Her remorse over her anger means nothing to me.  It's like Rinna and her "owning it".  At a certain point, you should make a change or?  Acknowledge you're an asshole who has no desire to change your ways because it works for you.  Kelly has had "anger issues" since she arrived on this show and she hasn't done anything about it.

Also.  Last night Emily broke my proverbial Camel's back.  I'm so very, very, very, VERY tired of her snotty age remarks.  Shes an angry, bitter person.  Who looks good by default.  Because of Shane, Tamra and Shannon.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Shannon: “You need to pee on it” regarding Braunwyn getting stung by a non-jellyfish. 

That was idiotic.

They are at a Tikki Bar with glasses/silo cups. Tamra could have peed into a cup and then poured it directly over the NON jellyfish bite.

Tamra looked the most excited at the thought of squatting over NeedsABraWyn probably so she could flash her boobs and other parts.

I loved the bartender saying I've never heard of Whoop It Up. This is code for I don't care how many drinks you buy, I'm not flirting with you Evah!

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Peachyqueen said:

Aww I watched it and I thought the (grown looking) daughter was in good spirits about it. And as for Kelly’s daughter...maybe she was in Dad’s custody? Now Kelly is a hot mess that I equally love and also want to get her shit together, but it’s not really fair to judge her on that when we have no idea what that arrangement is with the daughter’s father. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Believe me, I love Kelly out of all of them too, but that temper .... I just hope this new guy will understand her.  Plus, I can’t imagine where Jolie will go, but I guess that’s their business.  I’m sure the new fiancé has to stay in N.Y., and Jolie in California.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Kelly is just a vulgar violent nasty person. She has exposed her daughter to all of her trashy life style and behavior. It's a shame because last year we saw Kelly taking Jolie to the shelter and exposing her to a different side one of compassion and giving back. I just have no respect at all for a grown ass woman who has no control of her temper. 

Tamra’s daughter went “no contact” to get away fom her mother’s toxic dysfunction - wouldn’t blame Jolie for doing the same thing. Kelly needs to get off the show and get serious help - instead, she gets engaged asap.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8

That was idiotic.

They are at a Tikki Bar with glasses/silo cups. Tamra could have peed into a cup and then poured it directly over the NON jellyfish bite.

Maybe that was Brownwind's way of testing out Tamra with regards to golden showers, who knows.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Yeah and Shannon in her waist high Spanx. 

Yeah, I know.  Spanx in hot weather.  I’ve never worn them or any binding stuff like girdles, etc.  Can’t breathe in them.  Vikie probably wears about six.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I don’t think it’s Kelly-love for those who post “I don’t get it” - it’s just denying televised objective reality to act as if Kelly has not been filmed multiple times in a minor shame spiral at her own lack of self-control. She has some awareness. It has changed nothing, obviously, in terms of her behavior but for some her repeated attempts to honestly address her own explosive temper is a good thing, for others, not, because she should do more than recognize it for her kid, and that divergence of opinion should be all good. I would put Jolie up there with the best kids we’ve seen on any reality show. She radiates “good kid” to me.

Shannon’s 70s or 80s era nose job is a minor surgical mutilation given Tamra’s heinous rack and belly and Vicki’s everything but it’s aging horribly. 

I loved Emily’s line and Imma let you finish, counselor, but I am totally going to talk forever about how Vicki’s head looked like a Rick Baker project when she got her hair wet. She is monstrous looking and she paid for the privilege. She looks like there are many multiples of things wrong with her, like science experiment by Victor Frankenstein wrong. It’s so far beyond she ain’t got no alibi.  She would be so lucky to look like a feral hog.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6