Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E18: Wild, Wild Key West

• Start Topic

In Key West, Florida, Gina and Emily worry about something Vicki has done in regards to Kelly and urge her to come clean; Vicki and Kelly have another argument, leading Vicki to explode; an accident occurs, resulting in an ambulance ride.

Airs 12/03/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 3

Does anyone know this story?

“Dancer Isadora Duncan is killed in car accident. On September 14, 1927, dancer Isadora Duncan is strangled in Nice, France, when the enormous silk scarf she is wearing gets tangled in the rear hubcaps of her open car.”

I guess the scarves were not long enough.  Gina’s hair on the other hand..

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

Is that really true, Emmeline? They obviously never watched Mad Men or they would have known how to properly tie those scarves for convertible riding. Gina looks like a grownup Heidi.

Edited by pieinmyeye
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Does anyone know this story?

“Dancer Isadora Duncan is killed in car accident. On September 14, 1927, dancer Isadora Duncan is strangled in Nice, France, when the enormous silk scarf she is wearing gets tangled in the rear hubcaps of her open car.”

I do. It’s true! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Of course Ickie doesn’t want to go to the drag show. Mr. Wonderful probably didn’t give her permission to go. And now she’s saying she doesn’t understand it. Give me a frigging break.

Edited by pieinmyeye
  • Love 18

Fantasy fest takes place with a parade on Duval... I mean we have a couple of other ones but that’s key west largest then you have New Years but that’s not a parade it’s just a street closure .. we don’t just randomly break out into parades I dunno what the hell david was talking about 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Fantasy fest takes place with a parade on Duval... I mean we have a couple of other ones but that’s key west largest then you have New Years but that’s not a parade it’s just a street closure 

Is Fantasy Fest the event that takes place close to Halloween? I’d love to go.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Gina’s hair on the other hand..

I thought those were extensions? But if she paid for those extensions, then I guess technically, it's HER hair. 

And what the fuck is that gigantic pink thing climbing up Shannon's neck?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

I have to give serious admiration and respect to the cameraman who zoomed in on Gina's tacky bubblegum pink fingernails! 😄

Also Emily’s butt while it was being pushed back onto the Tiki bar. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Isn't the peeing on jellyfish sting a myth? I don't think it's a real remedy. I need to know, as I'm going to Key West for my birthday (girl's trip) in Jan. I hope it's nothing like this trip!

It’s not a myth, but vinegar does the same trick. Acid. 

1 minute ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Matt..."gets it," Gina? What does he "get," aside from DV charges?

I would be lewd if I answered that honestly. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Is that really true, Emmeline? They obviously never watched Mad Men or they would have known how to properly tie those scarves for convertible riding. Gina looks like a grownup Heidi.

It is a true story.  Don’t ask me how or why I know about it.  Just google Isadora Duncan.  She was a famous dancer.

• Love 4

Guess there’s no hairdressers on the island.  All I saw was long stringy overbleached hair.

whats a vacation without someone jumping in the pool with their tits flying.  Was that Tamballs again?

Vikie trying very hard to keep that orange.  Same ole shit.

Seems like I’ve seen this vacation about 100 times.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Seriously. Icki seems to have to go to the freaking hospital on EVERY SINGLE TRIP.  It's starting to look like she's either a hypochondriac or just itching to get some kind of medical attention WHEREVER SHE GOES!!!

Is it the Munchausen's syndrome?  Not the "by proxy" just the regular kind.  It's really strange!

And I think old Kelly Doodyhead may need a couple trips to  the Psych dept.  She just goes from 0 to 1,000,000,000 in a frigging second.  Then, she's all crying and apologetic in the next 5 minutes!  Something is definitely wrong with her.

• Love 22

Gina’s hair is horrible.  It’s either a reversed Mortician Adams, or a mermaid.  WTF?  I think a mermaid.  Plus, don’t say you’re from Long Island.  We don’t look or speak that way.    Morticia, NOT Mortician.  Freakin auto correct.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 14
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:41 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Another ambulance ride for Vicki.  She knows how to stay in front of the cameras.  That tactic alone should be enough to get her booted off the show.

Why is this woman still on the show???  She has to be the most forgettable of the OG's.  She is such a sourpuss.  She is not fun or entertaining.  And unlike what she loves to claim - she is NOT the star of OC.

• Love 21