Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E18: Wild, Wild Key West

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

These women sold their souls to the devil.  They get paid a lot of money to take vacations, drink and fight with each other.  It is all fair game. 

This should be put in a frame.  No truer words have been spoken.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

They keep going under anesthesia, puffy faces, risk of infection, etc. like it’s going to the store for a loaf of bread.  I watched Percilla Presley on the Hallmarl movie “Christmas at Graceland” and her face was really botched up. She looked like the Joker.  If she left things alone, she would have been a beautiful woman.  Crazy.

Priscilla Presely jacked up her face by having a fake Dr. inject her!  I don't understand if you are going to fuck with your face why you wouldn't go for the best of the best of the best, esp. with Elvis money!

• Like 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

I always thought that Vicki and Brooks were both on the cancer scam, since they were trying to peddle some natural product. I don't think they thought that it was going to be challenged, and that messed everything up. Vicki flat out lied saying she had this binder of his medical history and that she went with him to visits. Everyone knows she was lying and was part of the scam. Brooks is a serial scammer, and Vicki likes money, so I think they tried to partner, but since they are both dumb as rocks it didn't work out. 

I think Vicki is fun to hang out with, but if you try to get close to her, there are lots of secrets and denials. Best to keep it light. 

Call me naive, but it's really hard for me to believe that Vicki knowingly, consciously went in on a cancer scheme. I'd actually believe that sooner of Gretchen than I would of Vicki. In 14 seasons on this show, we've never seen her do anything else remotely like that. I can believe, however, that she would be a self-involved partner who wasn't really there for Brooks in his time of "need" and lied about the binder to make it seem like she was helping out more with his care than was actually true. I would also believe that she perhaps "knowingly/unknowingly" stayed away from his cancer treatment because some part of her knew that he was lying and she didn't want to know the truth, and so again, she made it seem like she was involved in his care when she was really keeping her distance. That would of course be a kind of complicity.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I'm not flat chested but I don't understand why anyone would want to do the hard as a rock, big boobs.  

I enlarged that pic of Tamra's gigantic balloon boobs and you can see her nipple cover showing on her left breast. My point is this, those boobs have crossed the Mason Dixon line. They're hanging close to her waist. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 12/4/2019 at 8:23 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

The problem though is that Kelly never had an issue with Vicki being a "conwoman" before, so which is it? Does Kelly really care about the morality here or is she simply looking for ways to defame Vicki? Either Kelly was originally willing to overlook Vicki being in on a cancer scam in order to have a friend on the show or else she is now lying about thinking VIcki is a conwoman in order to make her look bad. Either way, Kelly doesn't have a moral leg to stand on - there's dishonesty on her part in either scenario. Which makes her not much better than Vicki.

Kelly never had an issue with Vicki when Vicki needed a friend and relied on Kelly. But then the other ladies took her back and she didn't care about Kelly anymore. Vicki did the exact same thing to Alexis-- befriended her when she didn't have anyone else to film with, and then dump her as soon as Tamra and her were friends again. Kelly is definitely hurt, and she should be, IMO. Vicki totally fucked her over when she tried to get in with Kelly's ex to have a couple to hang with with her and Steve. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I agree.  Imo, shouldn't a howife be in the range of like 25-48?  So being 52+....is old to be one of these howife actresses.  Not about being an older human, but a howife...seems pretty fair game.  Like Gina said, so much to hear about aches and pains and foot cream...give me a break, ugh.

Maybe the issue is half the group is near/at/past menopause and that's what's behind (way behind) this line of 'insults.'

I don’t think Bravo would survive the age discrimination lawsuit if they cut everyone  over 48.  The original hos were mostly mid forties, so the intended audience was middle aged and probably still is. 

That Vicki falling montage was enough to get my vote for an orange. I hate that damn sow, but she’s still good TV. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 12/4/2019 at 12:23 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

she is not fat.  The other woman are emaciated.  

Even the fitness guy (was it Eddie?) a few episodes back said she is technically obese. Let's not kid ourselves. She weighed something like 192 lbs and her BMI was around 35. That is clearly overweight (obese). Emily herself admitted it. She does have good proportions, but she needs to lose a considerable amount of weight to be healthy. 

I don't like the double standard of it apparently being fine to insult and mock women for being emaciated, too skinny, needs a sandwich, etc., but it's not ok to state the obvious when a woman is overweight. Come on. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

So, Gina thought it was terribly wrong oh Vickie to be in contact with the broken hand woman and Someone should tell her so.  Naturally, Gina didn’t tell Vickie.  She told everyone else. LOL

I think that Vickie and Shannon actually have something in common with the cast of RHNYC.  They are absurd.  Shannon with her Dr. Moon, precious stones in her teeth and the correct number of lemons; and Vickie with her self absorption, absolute cluelessness, and total Vickieness.  Tamra is a conniver. Kelly mean. And Emily and Gina are disposable.  It’s the absurdity that makes me laugh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Call me naive, but it's really hard for me to believe that Vicki knowingly, consciously went in on a cancer scheme. I'd actually believe that sooner of Gretchen than I would of Vicki. In 14 seasons on this show, we've never seen her do anything else remotely like that. I can believe, however, that she would be a self-involved partner who wasn't really there for Brooks in his time of "need" and lied about the binder to make it seem like she was helping out more with his care than was actually true. I would also believe that she perhaps "knowingly/unknowingly" stayed away from his cancer treatment because some part of her knew that he was lying and she didn't want to know the truth, and so again, she made it seem like she was involved in his care when she was really keeping her distance. That would of course be a kind of complicity.

I think what happened was Brooks had a cancer scare, either he thought he had cancer or it looked like it was, but ended up being benign.. something legit to make him think “cancer.”  Vicki saw this as an opportunity - everyone HATED Brooks at that point.  So she thought- no one can hate him if he has cancer!  That would be cruel to be a jerk to a cancer patient.  These people will feel bad for him, they will bring over casseroles, it will be great!

She figured that there is no WAY medical records could be accessed, that’s against the law!  She thought no one would ever know.

She used the cancer as a way to force people to like Brooks.  She had no idea what a sleuth Megan King Edmonds is.. and once they started digging, she had to double down.  And she’s an idiot, so she lied about things that are easily verifiable, like Dr Dubrow running over a bag of saline in the night!  

She was hoisted on her own petard!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 3
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, Quiet1 said:

As you wish, you are naive. Watch that season again. Vicki was screeching at everyone that he did have cancer. She said she went to his dr. appointments and she saw his medical records. She did knowingly and consciously go along with his cancer scheme...scam.

In the words of Jill Zarin, "Just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true." Yes, Vicki chose to believe Brooks - and I fully admit she may have done so suspecting things weren't totally on the level, but that doesn't mean she and Brooks sat down at the start of the season and hatched a scheme together. It's important to remember that Vicki actually asked Shannon to help Brooks find a great doctor at City of Hope - why would she do that if she knew Brooks was faking and couldn't actually go see a doctor? He ended up faking two flat tires in order to avoid the appointment. I don't believe Vicki was consciously in on some scheme to make money off Brooks' fake cancer.

2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Kelly never had an issue with Vicki when Vicki needed a friend and relied on Kelly. But then the other ladies took her back and she didn't care about Kelly anymore. Vicki did the exact same thing to Alexis-- befriended her when she didn't have anyone else to film with, and then dump her as soon as Tamra and her were friends again. Kelly is definitely hurt, and she should be, IMO. Vicki totally fucked her over when she tried to get in with Kelly's ex to have a couple to hang with with her and Steve. 

Kelly never had an issue with Vicki when she (Kelly) also needed a friend. None of the other women liked Kelly for her entire first season. Tamra, Shannon and Heather despised her and Meghan waffled in the middle. Kelly needed Vicki as much as Vicki needed Kelly. So, I stand by my assessment that Kelly had no trouble overlooking Vicki being a conwoman when it suited her. She is not some benevolent, self-sacrificing friend. And  Vicki absolutely had other friends when she befriended Alexis. She was getting along with both Heather and Tamra that season. Did she get closer with Alexis in reaction to Tamra becoming fake besties with Gretchen? Absolutely. But she wasn't on the outs with Tamra by any means. Vicki also stayed loyal to Alexis to the end of Alexis' time on the show (and even some time after).

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

This should be put in a frame.  No truer words have been spoken.

Plus, Andy will never let them two go.  He thinks they are the money makers.  Does he realize how much we hate them on our screen?  I don’t think he cares.   Production would have to drag Tamra and Vikie out by the hair kicking and screaming, lol.  Steve would take a hike, and Eddy would serve divorce papers.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 12/4/2019 at 10:13 PM, Mar said:

For those of you commenting on Tamra’s boobs, I’d say she has definitely increased the size 🙄

CB1F7C14-AABC-4ACA-94C3-6A30528847CC.jpeg

Now that is really lovely.   NOT !!!!!!!!!  Like a big cow’s udders ready for milking.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I think what happened was Brooks had a cancer scare, either he thought he had cancer or it looked like it was, but ended up being benign.. something legit to make him think “cancer.”  Vicki saw this as an opportunity - everyone HATED Brooks at that point.  So she thought- no one can hate him if he has cancer!  That would be cruel to be a jerk to a cancer patient.  These people will feel bad for him, they will bring over casseroles, it will be great!

Also it was mentioned as a way for Brooks to get out of paying child support...

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

This season feels “dark”. I like Emily and Braunwyn but kind of miss old housewives. Gina can forget about turning Tamra and Shannon against Vicki. They’ve known Vicki longer and she’s kind of the “leader” of the tres amigos lol. I think Tamra even fears Vicki lol by the way,I’m a big Tamra fan but I love some of you guys nickname “Tamrat” lol for her lol

• Love 2
15 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I'll say this, Andy Cohen has made himself very rich with his hatred of women. And we have made it pretty damn easy for him. 

Seriously.  I've not watched since Vicki came back, but watched this episode this morning,  with coffee, because Bravo was on (I watched Project Runway last night).  The screeching and infantile behavior really feeds into so many stereotypes that hurt us all.

7 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

In the words of Jill Zarin, "Just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true."

In the words of George Costanza, " If you believe it, it's not a lie".

🙂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

OK Gang, the discussion of what is or isn't ok to shame/discuss is off topic for an episode thread.

If you see a post you think violates the rules please report it and we'll take it from there.

If you want to have some esoteric discussion of what is or isn't a viable option for "judging" these women I guess you can go to Small Talk with it but keep in mind that at the end of the day the rule here is to talk about the show, not your fellow posters. Period. Discussion of what is or isn't "right" to "judge" is talking about your fellow posters so it definitely doesn't fit in an episode thread. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

As someone whose husband died of Stage IV colon cancer, there's no way you wouldn't know your partner was faking cancer.  Zero chance, esp. since she claimed to have been with him at his treatments.  The only way she could be fooled would be if she never asked one question and then lied about being with him during his treatments. 

I'm with the other poster that said she thought his health records wouldn't be accessed, she could make money of a smoothie product (cause you know that was going to cure his cancer!) and redeem him in the RHOC circles b/c people would feel sorry for Brooks.  

She's an idiot yes, but she's not that stupid that she could be duped by her mate on cancer.   

• Love 11

These housewives crack me up.  They eat hardly nothing except fruit and egg whites with lemon in water, then go out and drink gallons of booze, hahaha.  I was happy when Brownstone ordered cheese fries deluxe  and whatever they all ordered.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Quiet1 said:

As you wish, you are naive. Watch that season again. Vicki was screeching at everyone that he did have cancer. She said she went to his dr. appointments and she saw his medical records. She did knowingly and consciously go along with his cancer scheme...scam.

And then tried to profit over it with her insurance business. Vicki is exactly who I would expect this from. She is a racist, a bigot, judgemental shrew with a Martyr complex. If anyone had done what she did with Brooks she would be icing them out. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Kelly never had an issue with Vicki when she (Kelly) also needed a friend. None of the other women liked Kelly for her entire first season. Tamra, Shannon and Heather despised her and Meghan waffled in the middle. Kelly needed Vicki as much as Vicki needed Kelly. So, I stand by my assessment that Kelly had no trouble overlooking Vicki being a conwoman when it suited her. She is not some benevolent, self-sacrificing friend. And  Vicki absolutely had other friends when she befriended Alexis. She was getting along with both Heather and Tamra that season. Did she get closer with Alexis in reaction to Tamra becoming fake besties with Gretchen? Absolutely. But she wasn't on the outs with Tamra by any means. Vicki also stayed loyal to Alexis to the end of Alexis' time on the show (and even some time after).

I'm convinced that it's always producer shenanigans to get housewives to reconcile.  Happens every franchise.  One season, they hate each other.  Next season, it's the big reconciliation.  The following season, the things start to get dicey again.  Rinse, lather, repeat.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, evansmom10 said:

I'll say this, Andy Cohen has made himself very rich with his hatred of women. And we have made it pretty damn easy for him. 

I've been saying this for years.  He hates women and loves showing them in the worst possible light.  The fact that he's made a fortune from doing so is quite a bonus.  He's positively giddy when the claws come out on the reunion shows.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I'm with the other poster that said she thought his health records wouldn't be accessed, she could make money of a smoothie product (cause you know that was going to cure his cancer!) and redeem him in the RHOC circles b/c people would feel sorry for Brooks.  

And then tried to profit over it with her insurance business.

Vicki is such a repulsive person. When people call her a pig, it has nothing to do with her looks.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

The only way she could be fooled would be if she never asked one question and then lied about being with him during his treatments. 

I think she admitted to this. IIRC when pressed about going to the appointments, she admitted to only dropping him off at the front door, and then going to work. She never sat with him during treatment. She never waited in a waiting room.

She also admitted, that while she assembled the binder with the color coordinated tabs, she never put anything into it, nor did she ever look at it after she gave it to him.

I'm not sure she knew he was faking (at least at first). She's so self-absorbed, that she never asked questions or became suspicious. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think she admitted to this. IIRC when pressed about going to the appointments, she admitted to only dropping him off at the front door, and then going to work. She never sat with him during treatment. She never waited in a waiting room.

She also admitted, that while she assembled the binder with the color coordinated tabs, she never put anything into it, nor did she ever look at it after she gave it to him.

I'm not sure she knew he was faking (at least at first). She's so self-absorbed, that she never asked questions or became suspicious. 

So we're supposed to believe the person that lies about everything is telling the truth that she didn't know he faked cancer and that she lied about being with him and putting stuff in binders..

Bottom line is she's a liar.  And then once busted, she uses her lies to explain how she didn't know she had cancer.  What a fucking web!

The thing is, she tried to profit off this cancer storyline with some bogus smoothie drink and after she claims to have been duped, tries to make money with the cancer storyline on  her insurance commercial afterwards. 

She is self-absorbed, yes.  Stupid, yes.  Conniving, most definitely.  I do not believe for one minute the man who "fills your love tank" has Stage III cancer and you have done nothing other than drop him off to the waiting room.  

I think she thought the cancer story line would be redemption for Brooks.  And that she would look good by default as the loving partner that got him through Stage 3 cancer with magical smoothies!

I also remember watching that series thinking the woman who was so so emotional over Brianna's surgeries and her mom's passing seemed to be emotionless about the man she was in love with and his cancer battle.  Far too composed. 

Edited by sasha206
  • Useful 4
  • Love 18
20 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Also it was mentioned as a way for Brooks to get out of paying child support...

How would this get him out of paying child support? The courts aren’t just going to take his word and Vicki’s color coded binder and say he doesn’t have to pay he would have to be submitting his financial records. 

• Love 1

How would this get him out of paying child support? The courts aren’t just going to take his word and Vicki’s color coded binder and say he doesn’t have to pay he would have to be submitting his financial records. 

I never said it was a well thought out plan, as we saw how it blew up in their faces.

If nothing else, this would be a good way to cancel out any negative views about him being a deadbeat dad.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Bottom line is she's a liar.  And then once busted, she uses her lies to explain how she didn't know she had cancer.  What a fucking web!

Her lips were moving = she was lying.
What a bitch she is. My husband is a cancer survivor, stage IV. I didn’t make a scrapbook and drop him off. I was there with him. 

Edited by AntAnn
  • Love 13

I want to know how Shannon took off all that weight? Don’t seem like the type to workout hard with weights or extreme cardio. She lost it during the break. What did she do? She always ate healthy so I don’t think it was nutritional... 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 12/5/2019 at 1:12 AM, stcroix said:

Remind me again why we have to endure Gina on this show? Gina who was so excited to see drag queens that she said it reminded her of 'home' on Long Island and yelled, ''Mama's coming home!"  How did this Long Island woman qualify to be a house wife of the OC? She's not a housewife and she's not from the OC and shes broke.  She has the rattiest extensions I've ever seen on tv and her white press on's are always bit to the quick or one missing. (last week) She adds nothing to this show.  

I'm just watching this episode and so far Key West looks interesting, we may have to take a trip down there for a vacation.

I don’t know how she got on the show too. She must have “ known somebody”.  Or known somebody who knew Andy.  That voice !

• Love 6
6 hours ago, VentiMocha said:

I want to know how Shannon took off all that weight? Don’t seem like the type to workout hard with weights or extreme cardio. She lost it during the break. What did she do? She always ate healthy so I don’t think it was nutritional... 

Nerves?   She had a lot going on with David, moving, court, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 12/5/2019 at 2:52 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

it's really hard for me to believe that Vicki knowingly, consciously went in on a cancer scheme. I'd actually believe that sooner of Gretchen

I still am so conflicted about how much Vicki knew about Brooks alleged cancer being b.s.

Vicki is very aware of her image and reputation in her successful insurance business. She knows she could lose everything she worked for all of her adult life by participating in a cancer scam. She could've lost her job on RHOC too.

Brooks probably thought he could (and did) get Vicki (who was very much into Brooks) to blindly believe this fake bullshit story.But that's just MOO.

and I really don't give a phuck if she did or she didn't. All of these women are attention whores. When Satan is your employer, you do whatever Satan wants.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, VentiMocha said:

She always ate healthy "on camera", but we don't know what she was eating the 90% of the time we didn't see her.  Remember when she got mad at David for chomping on chips when she was making her healthy dinner?  It's possible that she was so tempted, that that's her weakness.

She has an overall very healthy look, and we do see her taking walks/short hikes, etc.  

My guess is (after having lived through very stressful breakups) that once the marriage was completely over, divorce papers signed, moved on, that the stress just fell away, and her urge to snack diminished.  

They say that if your food cravings are crunchy (like chips), that can signal anger, which she obviously had (I don't blame her).  So it's quite possible that once her marriage was completely over, her anger was reduced, and along went her cravings, so she was able to stick to the healthy eating and exercise.

Plus, she seems to have found a new cute, nice guy, so that always helps....

• Love 3
10 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Her lips were moving = she was lying.
What a bitch she is. My husband is a cancer survivor, stage IV. I didn’t make a scrapbook and drop him off. I was there with him. 

Sing it sista!  I'm so happy that your husband is a survivor.

When you have to lie to save face on a cancer scam -- that you REALLY didn't go with him, you just dropped him off and that you REALLY didn't organize his medical files, and you lied about that doing those (Why lie about that?) and you were just a victim like everyone else, you are just a flat out terrible person. 

She knew.  She just didn't think they'd get busted.  And she'd make money off it.  

• Love 13
On 12/6/2019 at 12:32 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

In the words of Jill Zarin, "Just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true." Yes, Vicki chose to believe Brooks - and I fully admit she may have done so suspecting things weren't totally on the level, but that doesn't mean she and Brooks sat down at the start of the season and hatched a scheme together. It's important to remember that Vicki actually asked Shannon to help Brooks find a great doctor at City of Hope - why would she do that if she knew Brooks was faking and couldn't actually go see a doctor? He ended up faking two flat tires in order to avoid the appointment. I don't believe Vicki was consciously in on some scheme to make money off Brooks' fake cancer.

I agree that Kelly was Vicki’s friend out of convenience. She also believed her side of the cancer scam despite evidence to the contrary. She lies and schemes too. She’s just bad at doing anything which requires thinking.  

I don’t believe Vicki was involved in cooking up the cancer scheme. Brooks was, and she believed him because she didn’t want to be alone. I also agree she was too self involved to go to his “treatments”, and took his word they were happening. She realized his lie, but pretended she didn’t know. The problem is in trying to sell some shitty juice (which takes time to bring to market, so the idea was probably hatched early on, when she still believed him.

However, she has no leg to stand on with how she treated Brianna, and the kill all cancer scheme. 

• Love 8

However, she has no leg to stand on with how she treated Brianna, and the kill all cancer scheme. 

She took him back after he admitted he her told son-in-law it was ok to hit Brianna. Like, how addicted to Brooks' dick was Vicki?

• Love 5

I wasn't sure where to post this but this is an FYI for RHOC

There are 2 more episodes

#19 airs 12/10 at the usual time of 9:00 PM Eastern

#20 The Finale airs 12/17 at the usual time of 9:00 PM Eastern

The FYI is that the Reunion Part 1 will air on 12/18/19 at 10:00 PM Eastern

giphy.gif

• Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 12/6/2019 at 9:33 AM, Silver Bells said:

They eat hardly nothing except fruit and egg whites with lemon in water, then go out and drink gallons of booze,

But we don't see what they eat when the Bravo cameras aren't filming. I see empty bags of Cheetos, holiday season Hagen Daas, gravy, Rachael Ray's decadent mashed potatoes....

Vodka has no sugar or carbs. However, it does have CALORIES. IIRC, gin has no sugar or carbs either. Just calories. 

Whatever the case may be, these bitches are all psychologically f'd up. Eating disorders, big titties disorder, getting old disorders, not able to be relevant enough, not rich enough. Fuck 'em all.

And Happy Holidays too!😊

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

So no international trip? I guess not even the “foreign “ country of Canada ( Hi Jeana and Cara) due to Gina’s DUI. 

Boring season. At the least, they need to cut Emily and Kelly. I’m not about cutting Brown Wind, because she’s a snarking dream.  

• LOL 2

How is it Kelly acts like some of the other ladies are haggard when she is too😬 Kelly is no spring chicken and her fiancé looks to be older than Vicki 😂 I think Kelly is a gold digger. Her last man the plastic surgeon was smart to run away from her!  

• Love 4
On 12/4/2019 at 10:13 PM, Mar said:

For those of you commenting on Tamra’s boobs, I’d say she has definitely increased the size 🙄

CB1F7C14-AABC-4ACA-94C3-6A30528847CC.jpeg

What these harpies will do for a buck.  I feel like pulling that extension right out of her head.

• Love 1
On 12/3/2019 at 9:08 PM, angelamh66 said:

Emily wins forever for that comment that Kelly shouldn’t talk about Vicki’s looks, she should talk about Vicki’s character because it sucks.  Bwahaha. Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while on one of these shows. 

Tamra agreeing with Vicki that she got conned was rich. I think, and I sincerely hope, there was an eye roll that accompanied that statement. 

I don't necessarily think Kelly calling Vicki a f**ing pig was about her looks. To me, that was the highlight of the episode as it perfectly encapulates who the "OG of the OC" really is. Vicki is really quite a monster and plays the victim after she lobs a grenade at her new sworn enemy: "Who me? I didn't say that, I heard it from someone else. Why am I being attacked?" It's the sign of a true sociopath. She is a racist, closed minded, homophobic, and hypocritical bitch who only likes those that she can control (like her son and daughter).

If she's so convinced that she's a legitimate "bidness" woman, why is she so fucking defensive about it all the time? Most people who engage in legitimate business practices don't need to harp about it and resort to calling single women sluts when they are the least bit challenged. Plus she's "engaged" to a guy who essentially committed fraud to run for an elected city (or county) office. I guess trash attracts trash. Steve really isn't a step up from Brooks (she just didn't need to buy him new chompers and he has a policeman's pension).

She seriously called 911 because she fell and sprained her ankle? Give me a break! She's a level 1 attention whore and is the reason why the rest of us have to pay higher insurance premiums. She was drunk and chased out of a pool area by security since the "tres amoebas" were trespassing after hours. She should have been tased and arrested instead. Now that would have been good TV!

If the rumors are true that she fought with Andy at the reunion (https://realityblurb.com/2019/12/08/tamra-judge-says-vicki-gunvalson-got-in-a-fight-with-andy-cohen-at-rhoc-reunion-reveals-she-wants-a-tres-amigas-spinoff-show-plus-does-she-want-kelly-fired/), then I hope she gets demoted to the ghosted friend of next season and gets her walking papers. 

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • Love 9
On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:20 PM, chenoa333 said:

But we don't see what they eat when the Bravo cameras aren't filming. I see empty bags of Cheetos, holiday season Hagen Daas, gravy, Rachael Ray's decadent mashed potatoes....

Vodka has no sugar or carbs. However, it does have CALORIES. IIRC, gin has no sugar or carbs either. Just calories. 

Whatever the case may be, these bitches are all psychologically f'd up. Eating disorders, big titties disorder, getting old disorders, not able to be relevant enough, not rich enough. Fuck 'em all.

And Happy Holidays too!😊

The calories have to come from either carbohydrates, protein or lipids. I'm pretty sure its carbs. Alcohol is fermented sugars, so carbohydrate.

• Love 1
On 12/4/2019 at 9:13 AM, nr65000 said:

This 10000000 times.  Seriously wtf is wrong with her.....so funny calling someone the "Geriatric Thelma and Louise" but it's so unfair if someone body shames her fat ass?  I am sorry but this is something that really pisses me off..  She had the nerve to tell Kelly not to call out Vicki on her looks, yet she continues to age shame whenever she gets the chance.  Pot, meet kettle and shut the fuck up with that.  I have zero love for the Tres Amigas, but age is a privilege denied to many and I am sick of it being a weapon to make women, who have the nerve to get older, feel bad about themselves.

Yes, the three Amigas are up there in age, but they look DAMN GOOD!  That’s what’s killing Emily.  When they put on those outfits and makeup, they are still hot, especially Shannon and Tamballs.  That’s why the age shaming.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Higgins said:

Alcohol is fermented sugars, so carbohydrate

So you mean I can't believe what I read on the internet? 😄

"Vodka contains nothing other than ethanol and water. This means that vodka has pretty much no nutritional value. There are no sugar, carbs, fiber, cholesterol, fat, sodium, vitamins, or minerals in vodka. All of the calories come from the alcohol itself.Oct 17, 2016". 

Whatever the truth may be... I'm going to keep drinking it! Just like a true HoWife.

• LOL 5