Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E18: Wild, Wild Key West

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

So you mean I can't believe what I read on the internet? 😄

"Vodka contains nothing other than ethanol and water. This means that vodka has pretty much no nutritional value. There are no sugar, carbs, fiber, cholesterol, fat, sodium, vitamins, or minerals in vodka. All of the calories come from the alcohol itself.Oct 17, 2016". 

Whatever the truth may be... I'm going to keep drinking it! Just like a true HoWife.

Ethanol = Alcohol 😄

• Love 2
9 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

I don't necessarily think Kelly calling Vicki a f**ing pig was about her looks. To me, that was the highlight of the episode as it perfectly encapulates who the "OG of the OC" really is. Vicki is really quite a monster and plays the victim after she lobs a grenade at her new sworn enemy: "Who me? I didn't say that, I heard it from someone else. Why am I being attacked?" It's the sign of a true sociopath. She is a racist, closed minded, homophobic, and hypocritical bitch who only likes those that she can control (like her son and daughter).

If she's so convinced that she's a legitimate "bidness" woman, why is she so fucking defensive about it all the time? Most people who engage in legitimate business practices don't need to harp about it all the time and resort to calling single women sluts when she's the least bit challenged. Plus she's "engaged" to a guy who essentially committed fraud to run for an elected city (or county) office. I guess trash attracts trash. Steve really isn't a step up from Brooks (she just didn't need to buy him new chompers).

She seriously called 911 because she fell and sprained her ankle? Give me a break! She's a level 1 attention whore and is the reason why the rest of us have to pay higher insurance premiums. She was drunk and chased out of a pool area by security since the "tres amoebas" were trespassing after hours. She should have been tased and arrested instead. Now that would have been good TV!

If the rumors are true that she fought with Andy at the reunion (https://realityblurb.com/2019/12/08/tamra-judge-says-vicki-gunvalson-got-in-a-fight-with-andy-cohen-at-rhoc-reunion-reveals-she-wants-a-tres-amigas-spinoff-show-plus-does-she-want-kelly-fired/), then I hope she gets demoted to the ghosted friend of next season and gets her walking papers. 

Sing it louder for the cheap seats, Dawn.

It beggars belief that Vicki the sow wasn’t in on this scam. It ignores everything on the show: you didn’t have to read extra material or whatever other bs to connect the gd dots.  She tried to monetize her scamming (the funt probably has a few boxes of her Kill All Cancer bracelets behind her mossy grotto). She is a liar. She is deeply racist, sexist, and homophobic, and shamed other women for things she’s certainly done, piggish vows-mean-nothing sack of trash. I truly don’t see how she’s not viewed as worst of the worst, excepting the naked wasted-spurring Tamra. 

If her stupid, blinkered, twunty crap at devil Andy finally pisses him off to where Vicki loses this gig forever...Oh, Santa. I’ve been good!  Let it be televised! Party at Kelly’s!

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
On 12/4/2019 at 7:23 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

The problem though is that Kelly never had an issue with Vicki being a "conwoman" before, so which is it? Does Kelly really care about the morality here or is she simply looking for ways to defame Vicki? Either Kelly was originally willing to overlook Vicki being in on a cancer scam in order to have a friend on the show or else she is now lying about thinking VIcki is a conwoman in order to make her look bad. Either way, Kelly doesn't have a moral leg to stand on - there's dishonesty on her part in either scenario. Which makes her not much better than Vicki.

I think the thing is, that Kelly didn't know Vicky before and she was trying to fit in.  Vicky defamed her by claiming she was on drugs. And Vicky's go to comment of I know more than I'm saying, Implying horrible things are yet to be told. I hate hate hate Vickie.

2 minutes ago, antfitz said:

I think the thing is, that Kelly didn't know Vicky before and she was trying to fit in.  Vicky defamed her by claiming she was on drugs. And Vicky's go-to comment of, " I know more than I'm saying," Implies horrible things are yet to be told. I hate hate hate Vickie.  I hate her because, she will either tell your secrets on national TV, or make up stories, or imply horrible things,

• Love 2
On 12/9/2019 at 9:15 AM, Midnight Cheese said:

Sing it louder for the cheap seats, Dawn.

It beggars belief that Vicki the sow wasn’t in on this scam. It ignores everything on the show: you didn’t have to read extra material or whatever other bs to connect the gd dots.  She tried to monetize her scamming (the funt probably has a few boxes of her Kill All Cancer bracelets behind her mossy grotto). She is a liar. She is deeply racist, sexist, and homophobic, and shamed other women for things she’s certainly done, piggish vows-mean-nothing sack of trash. I truly don’t see how she’s not viewed as worst of the worst, excepting the naked wasted-spurring Tamra. 

If her stupid, blinkered, twunty crap at devil Andy finally pisses him off to where Vicki loses this gig forever...Oh, Santa. I’ve been good!  Let it be televised! Party at Kelly’s!

Dawn I agree with you. Vicky is pure evil. And like midnight cheese said, sing it loud for the cheap seats.   The only thing I disagree with is about Brianna, her child.  I like Brianna and I think it's the only good thing about Vicki, but I think she had nothing to do with it. I think Donn must have had a major influence on Brianna.  Also Brianna and her husband were smart enough to move clear across the country, so that her mother could not control them. I wish Brianna all the best. She is going through a lot with lupus.  I've known two people who had lupus; it's a horrible disease. 

• Love 3
On 12/9/2019 at 5:18 AM, Silver Bells said:

Yes, the three Amigas are up there in age, but they look DAMN GOOD!  That’s what’s killing Emily.  When they put on those outfits and makeup, they are still hot, especially Shannon and Tamballs.  That’s why the age shaming.

They’re hot because of menopause.

😉

• LOL 8