Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

why are these people living in campus when they live in town?

This.  Why waste the money on residence if you don't have to.  

There are a lot of experiences you miss not living on campus.

I'm not saying one is better than the other, but it's a different experience if you're more of a day student, as it were.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's hilarious they're painting Charlie's as hanging on by a thread when it's always had a good clientele. Julian knew what he was doing.

The business he got from Sam alone on her regular "what are YOU doing here?" visits.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

The first time I had sex, I didn't discuss it either before or after and my best friend didn't care. Joss/Cameron sex   Trina wins with her talk to Joss. First Spencer and now Joss and Nik. She should be the one consider psychology rather than Esme.

Re: First time sex - I didn't discuss either. Also there was a LOT more build up to it involving increasingly intimate interactions. Joss and Cam just don't seem to have much in the way of sparkage, and they are just jumping to the end game instead of enjoying the journey, so to speak. It seems more like Trina said, a check mark on the bucket list.

Trina does have good instincts, so maybe psychology is a possibility for her and she'd help people. Esme is most interested in the darker corners of human behavior. She's more interested in manipulation that helping.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm not saying one is better than the other, but it's a different experience if you're more of a day student, as it were.

I went away for university (and college) so I always lived on campus (my first year in university - both years in college (but i worked 2 jobs on campus so it was easier) - but outside of Frosh Week which was getting to know everyone on campus residence,(which people who didn't live on campus got to partake with anyway) I honestly don't remember anything that happened on campus that would have changed my school experiences.

(and i also know considering how much college residence + food plans + renters insurance + other stuffs) my mom would be "pretend" LOL if i used that reasoning with her. maybe it's different in America though. (and thanks for that explanation, truly. it never really occurred to me).

I'd also say they'd probably have better experiences too if they actually lived w/other people and not each other. (I make it a rule. i don't live w/friends). 

• Useful 1
41 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Re: First time sex - I didn't discuss either. Also there was a LOT more build up to it involving increasingly intimate interactions. Joss and Cam just don't seem to have much in the way of sparkage, and they are just jumping to the end game instead of enjoying the journey, so to speak. It seems more like Trina said, a check mark on the bucket list.

Trina does have good instincts, so maybe psychology is a possibility for her and she'd help people. Esme is most interested in the darker corners of human behavior. She's more interested in manipulation that helping.

I feel like tv shows always do this, with teens first times. They skip all the “bases” and go straight from kissing to sex. Either way, I doubt Joss and Cam will be having anything other than a long talk tonight. 

Trina is a truly decent person and friend, and she’s got common sense too. I expect a little bit of her common sense to go out the window as whatever she has going on with Spencer progresses but it’s nice to see. 

I liked the Dante/Alexis scene even though the entire plot has been kind of dumb. 

Edited by racked
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

This.  Why waste the money on residence if you don't have to.  

Trina and Joss both seem to come from, money.  Plus, I'd probably venture to guess that Joss has a scholarship for volleyball.  They've been contradictory with Cam.  On Monday, he said that he and Joss moved into their dorms; but today he said that he was still living at home.

On 11/10/2021 at 4:48 PM, KittyQ said:

I think the issue with the romance in the teen/young adult set is the lack of romance. Lucky and Liz didn't have sex when they were teens and it was years of dating (lets face it, Dillion's sleeping with other girls) until Dillion and George had sex. There is no connection, no real build up, unless you count Joss treating Cam like crap for accusing a murderer of murder. It also doesn't help that Eden McCoy lacks much chemistry, especially in romance. That was the same issue with Julie Marie Berman, but she was so good and channeled "the Spencer," she can be forgiven for it. Cam and Trina should be building a relationship instead of whatever they are trying to do with Trina and Spencer.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Cam and Trina should be building a relationship instead of whatever they are trying to do with Trina and Spencer

Cam and Esme but. continue lol
(honestly Cam/Trina would work for me too). 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I couldn't afford to and one of my regrets is that I didn't live on campus because I missed out on so much from the Lit to the Hallowe'en March to parties. When it takes an  hour by subway and streetcar to get home at night, you don't really want to spend a lot of time on campus in the evenings and it's much harder to get involved in college life.

But they don't really give these teens much of a university life at all so it's just background. Joss is supporting the MOC and Sonny's return, Trina is at the gallery and involved in the Spencer story and Cam is supporting everyone else's stories. Spencer's not even in university and Esme is auditing some unknown (upper year) abnormal psych course so that she can get close to Ryan.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I think the issue with the romance in the teen/young adult set is the lack of romance. Lucky and Liz didn't have sex when they were teens and it was years of dating (lets face it, Dillion's sleeping with other girls) until Dillion and George had sex. There is no connection, no real build up, unless you count Joss treating Cam like crap for accusing a murderer of murder. It also doesn't help that Eden McCoy likes much chemistry, especially in romance. That was the same issue with Julie Marie Berman, but she was so good and channeled "the Spencer," she can be forgiven for it. Cam and Trina should be building a relationship instead of whatever they are trying to do with Trina and Spencer.

To me, Trina and Spencer are the ones with the chemistry and Cam and Trina never had that. And I see some sparks with Cam and Esme, which just leaves Joss out in the cold. Maybe she can have an affair with a professor or something. 

It does make me laugh to see some Instagram commenters scandalized that Cam and Joss are discussing sex at 18. Lucky and Liz talked about it (and decided to wait) when they were 15/16. And that storyline came after Robin and Stone. So the issue isn’t that they’re considering it, it’s that their relationship just doesn’t have anything to it. 

• Love 7
Just now, racked said:

To me, Trina and Spencer are the ones with the chemistry and Cam and Trina never had that. And I see some sparks with Cam and Esme, which just leaves Joss out in the cold. Maybe she can have an affair with a professor or something. 

It does make me laugh to see some Instagram commenters scandalized that Cam and Joss are discussing sex at 18. Lucky and Liz talked about it (and decided to wait) when they were 15/16. And that storyline came after Robin and Stone. So the issue isn’t that they’re considering it, it’s that their relationship just doesn’t have anything to it. 

It really went from 0 to 100. it felt like last week they were like still newlybird dating and now they are talking about sex and doing it.

in regards to dishing your soul before (or after) you have sex, I think it's just a television/harlequin romance trope. they verbalize what they think so we can see the mind set (and mostly root for the couple)

i'm just not rooting for this one. Cam deserves better than Joss. i don't even care if they make them get married and have three babies nothing is going to make me forget (or forgive) that Cam's stepfather died, and Joss was not only not there for Cam in his time of need, but was fully prepared to cut him from her life because he treated Jason like the criminal he was. 

• Love 17

I think the other thing that's "off" about the Cam / Joss assignation is that it feels as though it is being stage managed by Esme and Spencer (but mostly Esme).  I'm not sure why they seem so concerned about the status of Cam's and Joss's relationship. I can see them being curious maybe, but once it has come out that C & J haven't had sex, why keep harping on it?

It also seems like the proposed vacation is just one more way to make C & J uncomfortable about it. Speaking of the getaway, it looks like Cam and Spencer are the only waitstaff at Kelly's, so how can they get the time off at the same time? (Silly me, no on in PC has such mundane concerns as time off - paid or not - and making sure their shifts are covered.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I didn't hate the Nina/Shawn scenes...? (question mark intended because I can't quite believe it)...however any good will towards Shawn was tamped down with the tongue bath he gave Sonny.  Still, giving Nina his number?  Kinda sexy.

LOL at both Nik and Scott looking at Cam like WTF when he was rushing the party along.  And Scott is really a good grandfather-figure. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, racked said:

It does make me laugh to see some Instagram commenters scandalized that Cam and Joss are discussing sex at 18.

19. Last year Joss and Trina voted for the first time, so this year, they are both 19. Cam should be too as he was born before Joss.

So Linc the sleazy producer that Brook Lynn had the unbreakable contract knows the Man in the Hat.

Before Ava sold Charlie's, she made Kristina the manager. I guess Sonny replaced her with Phyllis. Oh well.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, KittyQ said:

Speaking of the getaway, it looks like Cam and Spencer are the only waitstaff at Kelly's, so how can they get the time off at the same time?

Within the last couple weeks there was a random women waiting tables, I remember noticing it. But still Spencer is the newbie so he wouldn't be able to get time off.

I think living on campus is a great experience. If Joss is playing volleyball for PCU she should be a lot busier than she seems to be with practices, games/travel and her school work.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Before Ava sold Charlie's, she made Kristina the manager. I guess Sonny replaced her with Phyllis. Oh well.

I hope he checked it out with Kristina first. What am I saying? She's a girl-child. Michael is the only child who matters.

• Love 7

Franco who? 

Stop mentioning him, lest he come back from the dead.  At Liz's wedding to Finn.

I want to see Krissy have a hissy fit when she finds out her dad bought Charlie's and passed her over as manager. 

Curtis.  Ex-cop, ex P.I., yet he can't seem to buy a clue that something is not right.  I'm kind of surprised they brought back Linc, Brooklynn's nemesis. 

Edited by ciarra
edited to correct Link's name to Linc.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, racked said:

Yep, I think Trina and Spencer have off the charts chem, and I definitely see some with Cam and Esme, but Joss...I don't see romantic chemistry with anyone at this point.   I guess we'll see.  But I'm a huge Sprina fan, so...maybe I am biased. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

Shawn and Nina had great chemistry- I really want them to hook up so Sonny can get insecure about her being with a tall, handsome man.   And Carly seething about his jealousy 😝 

That bubble gum ice cream anecdote was weird though... wonder if the actress was ad-libbing.

• Love 4
On 11/8/2021 at 6:04 PM, Melgaypet said:

Ha! I don't know if any of you have ever had occasion to visit someone in prison, but I have, and there is, in fact, a dress code for visitors. One of the biggest rules is no tight, revealing, or see-through clothing. (The others were no clothes with profanity, or drug or gang references printed on it, and no clothes the same color as the prison jumpsuit.)

I recently went to visit a client in prison.  I had not been to one for a while, so I had an ordinary bra on.  They would not let me in, because it had metal hooks!  I suggested going braless, but that was not allowed.  I had to go into the town and buy a sports bra, the only acceptable thing for a woman to wear into the visitor area of that prison.  

I kept wondering why Jake was not at his mother's party. 

• Useful 4
16 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I couldn't afford to and one of my regrets is that I didn't live on campus because I missed out on so much from the Lit to the Hallowe'en March to parties.

Trinity College? I lived in residence as I couldn't stay at home (lousy home life), so I was easily able to participate in all sorts of college and campus events. My sister lived at home, and though she didn't attend as much stuff she got very involved in the non-res community and is still involved with the college 29 years later. I'd have loved my kid to live in residence last year - it was his first year, he's pretty much an introvert, and it would have forced him to meet people. But he stayed home because of Covid. Most of his classes are in person this year, and he's meeting people, but he isn't getting involved in his faculty's extra-curriculars the way he would have if he'd live on campus last year.

Back to GH, I am pretty sure Cam has mentioned living in the dorms at least once, so while an empty family home might be more private for Joss and Cam, it shouldn't have been their only option. Also...are they expecting Elizabeth and Aiden to be out all night? Joss had Trina pack her toothbrush and stuff as though she was spending the night.

There has literally been no building up to this. It's been years since they've done a first-time-sex story, but I'm pretty sure it was more compelling than this.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

There has literally been no building up to this.

The buildup is that Joss feels pressured to have sex with Cam so Esmé can't look down on her. It's all so stupid. Esmé shouldn't give a rat's ass if Cam and Joss have had sex. 

• Love 5

What am.i missing  about all the talk hiring bands at the savoy? Is it mob related?

How is joss going to prove she had sex with cam? Why couldn't she lie and say they already sleep together?

Edited by ljr
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The buildup is that Joss feels pressured to have sex with Cam so Esmé can't look down on her. It's all so stupid. Esmé shouldn't give a rat's ass if Cam and Joss have had sex. 

she doesn't. but she knows it gets under joss's goat so she digs it in. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Daisy said:
53 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

she doesn't. but she knows it gets under joss's goat so she digs it in. 

Agree.  She assumed they had when she started the 'let's all go away together' stuff, and when she deduced they hadn't went "ahhhh, a scab--let me pick at that!"

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ljr said:

How is joss going to prove she had sex with cam? Why couldn't she lie and say they already sleep together?

She could show her the bloody sheets or in this case, a picture of it since we now live in a digital world. 

This whole arc is embarrassing to watch, especially when the hubster is passing by and stops behind the couch and has this frowny look going on and I have defend my program choices by saying it's just background noise, which it kind of is, but still. *le sigh*

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

This whole arc is embarrassing to watch, especially when the hubster is passing by and stops behind the couch and has this frowny look going on and I have defend my program choices by saying it's just background noise, which it kind of is, but still. *le sigh*

I hope you aren't watching Bold & Beautiful when your hubby comes through. The everlasting discussions of Eric's ED problem were cringe-worthy. :-P

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It's all so stupid. Esmé shouldn't give a rat's ass if Cam and Joss have had sex. 

Fanwanking, Esme resents "Spence's" relationship with Cameron and especially Joss and Trina. She wants to possess all of him and she knows that she's on shaky ground with his feelings for Trina. 

Being able to wheedle Joss about not sleeping with Cam yet is giving her the upper ground.

3 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Trinity College?

Snap.  It was very clique-y in my day and even though I'm on alumni committees now, I still feel like I'm missed a lot by not being in residence.

Congrats to your kid on getting in. (It's become even harder now.) I hope he enjoys his time there.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KittyQ said:

I hope you aren't watching Bold & Beautiful when your hubby comes through. The everlasting discussions of Eric's ED problem were cringe-worthy. :-P

I don't watch it, but I read their board and I know all about that cringey arc. I kinda feel sorry for John McCook for having to put up with this.

• Love 3

hahah " Cam is that a wooden spoon in your pocket of are you just glad to be on the couch with me"

Seems like Cam has never even got to 2nd base before and they  are jumping right to the home run.

Sonny doesn't want to think of "what ifs". Nina should have said "OK what if Carly finds out that when you were Mike you loved me and didn't care about your old life". When is Nina going to play that card!!

Did Joss say she wanted Her first time to be special? Didn't she and Oscar have sex? I thought they did, or were they going to and then he had a seizure?

Overall the Joss and Cam talk was pretty good but 

A. Cam is the nicest boyfriend and

B. the girls are totally lined up for you Cam!!!!

I like Austin telling Valentine that he was being played!

Was that singer a somebody ?? because that was pretty bad.

ETA: Esme is a total sociopath so her MO is to find a weak spot and just needle it. She doesn't care if Joss and Cam have had sex, she just knows she has got the spot she can get under Joss's skin

eta more:  Its time that Cam take up his music career so Curtis can get better entertainment at his bar

Edited by Blackie
eta and Grammer
  • Love 13

You know, when Nina said are you going to do anything to keep me in/out of jail.  and instead of having Sonny say, I told the DA that i didn't want to know about my past, and you respected my wishes, Sonny is all, "yah maybe he can't make identity fraud stick."

Damn right they can't. considering Nina didn't do it. 

Joss: I'm good. it will pass. what people wanna hear before they go have sex. She'd also cry during it ala Meredith Grey

Yes, Cam. find someone else.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Who is this Willow who wants to stand on the table and shout her love for Michael?  Did someone roofie her?

Why does Curtis assume that Linc was the creep and Brook Lynn the innocent one? Chasw said that he arrested Brook Lynn too which you didn't tell Portia.  Between this and blaming the Carly/Joey incident entirely on Joey, I'm not impressed by his intelligence.

"There's a war in Heaven; there's a war in Rome"  I'm not too impressed. Is Phideaux a big name in music?

LOL at Brook Lynn's "the Jason Morgan fall line".  Also lol at Austin hinting to Valentine, and then not wanting cash or stocks in payment.

47 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Big whoop, Esmé's had sex.

She's " a real woman".

I couldn't care less if Joss and Cameron have sex as long as I don't have to watch but Joss is such a smug Shebeast Jr., I'm for anything that makes her feel insecure.

28 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Its time that Cam take up his music career so Curtis can get better entertainment at his bar

🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Ugh, we have to wait another week for the dumb ELQ stuff to resolve (if we're lucky). The pacing on this show is still so bad.

It cracked me up how both Cam and Joss looked at the condoms and were like, "Gulp." They are so not ready for sex. They're barely ready for heavy petting.

Cam, you use popcorn salt on popcorn. Anything else is too coarse and will fall off. And Joss, you shut your whore mouth. (/Happy Endings) Popcorn is NOT overrated.

What's up with Portia telling Elizabeth not to see Finn? Did I miss a scene?

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

There's a war in Heaven; there's a war in Rome"  I'm not too impressed. Is Phideaux a big name in music?

I just google him and he is a TV director??? and a musician so maybe GH is doing some sort of bartering ???? His style of music is "psychedelic progressive gothic rock" apparently.  Ya I think that is what the folks of Port Charles would be into.  (Maybe Finn in a previous life 😉)

• LOL 4
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Cam, you use popcorn salt on popcorn. Anything else is too coarse and will fall off.

probably. but. when i make popcorn. i use 
flakey sea salt, some butter and maple syrup. and mix it all together. 

so delish lol

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

I think Cam and Joss are friends in real life so the chemistry is more brother and sister? 

I guess as I get older it weirds me out to see teen sex scenes on tv. 

Also, as a teen/young adult, a beer or two was always helpful in that situation. lol. But of course they can't (and shouldn't!) encourage teen drinking on tv .

Is it wrong that I think Link is kinda cute? Lol I don't usually like the bad boys...

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Is Nina trying to flirt with Sonny? Those scenes were so awkward, not helped by MB's stuttering.

Today's show was very disjointed to me. Portia is talking to Elizabeth one minute; the next she's nowhere to be seen and Elizabeth is having champagne with Finn. (Good for her! It's her birthday!)

I loved Austin rearranging Valentin's bouquet. Hee.

OMG, Phideaux is Phideaux Xavier, who is part of the GH directing team. Fun fact: He was born Scott Riggs. Heh.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
46 minutes ago, Daisy said:

You know, when Nina said are you going to do anything to keep me in/out of jail.  and instead of having Sonny say, I told the DA that i didn't want to know about my past, and you respected my wishes, Sonny is all, "yah maybe he can't make identity fraud stick."

Damn right they can't. considering Nina didn't do it. 

And considering it's a made-up crime.  

50 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Did Joss say she wanted Her first time to be special? Didn't she and Oscar have sex? I thought they did, or were they going to and then he had a seizure?

He had a seizure, but I don't think it had gotten passed them barely sharing a kiss on the bed.  

Cam and Joss haven't done any of the bases, so I can't imagine why this "let's suddenly have sex" seems rushed. /sarcasm

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Was that singer a somebody ?? because that was pretty bad.

The music was so loud I couldn’t understand what the singer was singing. Maybe I need closed captioning if he’s back tomorrow.

• Love 2
On 10/22/2021 at 12:37 AM, FilmTVGeek80 said:

"They think they're in love."

FUCK YOU, you ignorant, arrogant grease stain! He and Ava may be co-parents, but he's barely spent any time around Nikolas and Ava, but sits there and smugly declares with confidence that they don't really love each other. I'm sorry that they don't have the epic love that is you and Carly with your getting divorced eleventy million times. The way you signal your love by shooting her in the head or breaking thousands of items of glassware around her. Or they don't whisper sweet nothings like "betraying whore" in each other's ears.

And, it was so laughable that he claimed he never got caught because he never broke his stupid code, which was such laughable bullshit on multiple levels. First of all, he has gone after family. While Ric did some shady stuff to Sonny, he did go after Ric multiple times. Plus, Spencer was exactly right. It's only because of Diane that Sonny hasn't been convicted countless times. He has been caught several times. He even went to jail for killing AJ. The only reason he's out of jail was because of shitty writing...I mean Sonny saving someone's life and getting a get-out-of-jail free card.

At this point, Ned should just welcome divorce. I guess it's not surprising, since she raised Dante by herself, but she really doesn't seem to know how to co-parent. Parents can have disagreements - even major ones - without immediately giving up and calling for a divorce. 

Yup and Yup.  Olivia should be incredibly embarrassed at the way she kissed her good friend Robert in the middle of her place of business, and then acting like she doesn't owe any explanation because she barely considers Ned to be her husband now. Really, then why are you still living in his family's home?  Bitch, your stupidity got Robert punched. You owe him an apology! Not to mention Ned, for having the audacity to want to make sure your son whom he loves as his own gets the attention he needs.

On 10/22/2021 at 2:21 PM, Daisy said:

So Michael wants to have Nina charged with Fraud and Identity Theft?
Who did she fraud? Whose identity did she steal?

So bit shot former CEO of ELQ, an international business, doesn't get that fraud involves loss of money and identity theft involves using someone's personal information/ID etc.  for calculable gain. Guess I missed the part where Nina tried to pass herself off as Sonny Corinthos or "Mike" or got "Mike" to spend a lot of money on her.

On 10/22/2021 at 5:32 PM, Gam2 said:

Just when we think this show cannot get any more stupid or asinine, it proves us wrong. What exactly has Nina done to get arrested for in PC?

I think the Show met the asinine bar back when Patrick took Robin to court for visitation with her pregnant belly, because he was angry and hurt.

On 11/2/2021 at 1:59 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Sigh.

I've been reading here for the past month, and while recording, I deleted two weeks' worth of episodes. I've got about 12 episodes in my DVR queue. I haven't the desire to bother to watch.

Should I?

And so much for the Nurses Ball taking place in the Fall. We're heading into Winter! I want my Robin fix!

Did you see the episode where Victor told Anna yeah he gets that she's mad about his part in Robin being held captive, but she should get over it because "Robin ultimately walked away unscathed."  Anna didn't really react to it. Robert would have probably grabbed Victor by the throat if he heard him try to shrug off Robin's trauma like that. 
I liked Robert saying to Olivia's face he doesn't hover/smother his daughter the way she loves her kid (s). If Ned said that to Olivia, she would have slapped him for sure.

I smirk at the anvils that Carly's going to find out either from Phyllis or in court - not from Sonny - that "Mike" and Nina were in love.  Did anyone else catch Willow telling Harmony she has love/a family with "Wiley and his daddy"? Hope she enjoys a life of constantly reassuring Michael how much she loves him. I half expected him to help her climb on the table today when she offered to get up and tell everyone in the club that she loves Michael Corinthos.  Also, Cam Webber is a mature, sweet boyfriend and Joss soooo does not deserve him. I don't buy for a second she really thought he might dump her if she waited longer to have sex.

Much as I'm thrilled to not hear Elizabeth called "Biz" during her birthday party, I don't understand why "childhood bestie" and all nurses were missing/the only females present for it were her little niece and her son's girlfriend.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Did you see the episode where Victor told Anna yeah he gets that she's mad about his part in Robin being held captive, but she should get over it because "Robin ultimately walked away unscathed."  Anna didn't really react to it. Robert would have probably grabbed Victor by the throat if he heard him try to shrug off Robin's trauma like that. 

Nope. Haven't watch in over a month now. Just reading here.

So I'm glad I missed it.

• Love 1

Go Austin!! Loved his scenes today and loved his line about Brook Lynn's misery being his joy! And that line about saying hi was the best! LOL! I know he will eventually feel bad b/c of Maxie's involvement, but I'm happy he got some revenge on Brook Lynn! 

I wasn't really paying attn to much else. 

I will say it's good Cam/Joss have decided to have sex on their own timetable and not to match or one up Esme. I have been FFing/muting these scenes but that's the gist I got from reading the boards.  Who cares if Esme thinks their virgins? Big whoop! 

I think Fiz could be cute. They just need better (and more consistent) writing. I was only half paying attn to them, but if the writers want to go there w/them, they really need to step it up in the writing dept! But maybe their scenes were super cute today. Admittedly, I wasn't really paying attn. LOL! 

Yeah . . . I didn't really watch much else but I do have a question. If Phyllis owns Charlie's now - is Kristina still working there too? I know they have no intention of ever writing for Kristina/LA but why not write her doing something fabulous offscreen! Give her some amazing life outside of PC. I thought she was gonna own that bar but if she isn't, then give her something else. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 5