Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, absnow54 said:

Is it still the night of the nurse’s ball? What time is it? Hours have to have passed between Brook getting surgery, Taggert recovering from a bullet wound, and Michael chasing Nelle all over UPNY. Why are Joss and Trina at Kelly’s in the middle of the night?

And isn't Olivia supposed to be on her way to Geneva yet?

Will Nelle find Morgan at the bottom of that cliff?  We know she's not dead after that cartoon exit.  Maybe she had a ONS with an amnesiac, and Wiley is his kid.

And Olivia?  That kid is 2, not a "Little baby".

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Katy M said:

own his own decisions,

The SLS has never made his own decision over his life. While he goes off on Nelle being evil and psycho when the custody suit was looming, he's whispering to WileyDoll that she's not evil, blah, blah, blah. Asshat conveniently forgetting if not for Nelle, then he wouldn't have his own blood related spawn.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

The SLS has never made his own decision over his life. While he goes off on Nelle being evil and psycho when the custody suit was looming, he's whispering to WileyDoll that she's not evil, blah, blah, blah. Asshat conveniently forgetting if not for Nelle, then he wouldn't have his own blood related spawn.

He does make his own decisions.  He's not controlled remotely by other people.  Even if you have surrendered decision making to others, that's a decision.  And every time you continue down that path it's a decision.  By saying he doesn't make his own decisions, you're robbing him of the responsibility of his actions.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Katy M said:

He does make his own decisions.  He's not controlled remotely by other people.  Even if you have surrendered decision making to others, that's a decision.  And every time you continue down that path it's a decision.  By saying he doesn't make his own decisions, you're robbing him of the responsibility of his actions.

But Michael is not responsible for his actions anymore than the people who raised him are.

Jax is stupid. These characters are 100% tainted. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

That argument doesn't work for me. Nelle had no say in giving up her kidney. That was part of her issue when she came to town. So she can't use it as proof that she is kind-heated or giving our anything like that.

14 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

That argument doesn't work for me. Nelle had no say in giving up her kidney. That was part of her issue when she came to town. So she can't use it as proof that she is kind-heated or giving our anything like that.

And I didn't say that Nelle was innocent or kind-hearted. 

Sam:  I was so worried (about Wylie) said in the same tone that one would mention putting cucumbers in a salad.  Actually, I think I'm more excited about cucumbers.  

Stupid line of the day:  Valerie: Sonny drove Michael and Wylie home.  Uhm, so who's going to drive Michael's car back, since he drove to the cabin.  

I know they can't show a child since the Wylie is not actually on set, but we're supposed to believe that Michael got home with Wylie and didn't wake up Willow?  She had to wake up and hear him on the monitor and go up to the room to check.  Eeeesh.  

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Katy M said:

I saw the scene where Nelle was telling off Michael. On the one hand, I think she was trying to make it a bit of a stretch that she's pure and innocent.  But, on the other hand, I agreed with much of what she said.  I've said it before and I'll stand by it that I don't think Michael has to or should hate his parents.  But, he needs to stop letting Carly run his life, own his own decisions, and break with everything mob-related.  That means not accepting any money from them for anything.  It's all blood money. And not "let" Sonny do things for him.  like kill Nelle or what not.  At least he actually recognized that he's a hypocrite. If this were real life I'd say that was the first step, but since this is GH, it will be the only step.

For the most part, I thought Nelle was spot on with Michael, which lets me know that maybe there is one writer who at least is cognizant of the paper tiger that Michael is. She was a bit delusional about Carly role in Michael dumping Nelle and I will chalk that up to Nelle's own unstable personality, but the shots about Michael's character were spot on, like how Nelle was willing to get her hands dirty, but Michael didn't have ruin his perfect man image. "You never do anything, but everything always gets done for you, doesn't it?" and then proceeds to clarify that Carly is the World's Biggest Hypocrite, because yes she is! No Q would (or at least shouldn't, yes, not even Brook Lynn's connection to Sonny. Lois of all people would have a fit) openly brag about having resource on "both side of the law," only their pull with with the correct side of the law and their own ruthlessness.  I have been saying for some time that the Cornithos clan will use their power and influence in even worse ways than the Qs ever did, even when the Qs tried to hush up AJ's drinking problem (which lead to terrible consequences), and only Nelle is calling it out. Nelle's behavior is partly on Michael's family, and I am not talking about the Qs. She has heard the stories about what Carly and Sonny did to AJ, she knows what they try to do to Ava. AJ still has a compelling case against them for alienation of affection when it comes to Michael. Nelle might to be too much of a pyscho to properly take care of Wiley, but Michael will put the blinders on to how much danger Carly, Sonny and Jason will put his son in. 

• Love 3

They had a chance to do a really great story with Nina, Nelle and Willow with Willow caught between her feelings for Chase, and her love for Wiley, with Michael somewhere in the mix. But instead they just went lazy and did the uber predictable. Michael owns up to being a hypocrite, but it doesn't matter. Sonny literally threatened/offered to kill someone. Jason kills people, offers to do so. Carly is fine with it. Michael is fine with it. Sam is fine with it. EVERYONE IN FUCKING PORT CHARLES IS FINE WITH IT and treats them like they are the good guys. But Nelle is evil. Cyrus is evil. Law enforcement works with the Corinthii, et al. and it's totally totes cool that they are the MAFIA! But Nelle is evil. Cyrus is evil. But Sonny has Taggert's respect. He asks Sonny or Jason (I forget which one and it doesn't matter because they are both killers and the MOB!) to look after his daughter!

I think I'm done. I LOVE Michael Easton. I love whatever character he's playing. I love Rebecca Herbst (but god knows I despise what they are doing with Elizabeth right now). I really like Marcus Coloma and think he's a great Nicholas. I think that Maura West is fabulous and was born to play Ava. There are other actors/characters I enjoy, but and this is the biggie, I LOATHE Sonny Corinthos with every fiber of my being. I loathe Carly Corinthos (at least the Laura Wright version). I don't care about Jason, I don't care about Sam. I LOATHE MICHAEL. I care absolutely not at all for any of the actors playing these characters and I think that Wright and Chad Duell especially are woefully miscast. 

And that's the problem. If you don't like those five, you are screwed of actually, truly enjoying this show long-term because they always win. ALWAYS. A-L-W-A-Y-S. Every other character either bows down to them, praises them, kisses their rings and/or their ass, thinks the sun shines down holy upon them despite the fact that some of them are criminals who among other things, kill, literally kill, for a living, or live off of that profession. The other characters who don't feel that way about them are sneered at, insulted by, made fools of by, yelled at, made to suffer, almost get a win and then, nope, can't win! You're not one of the chosen, loved by the chosen or love the chosen. So down you go, ya loser! YOU SUCK! Ya basic!

I've watched the show on and off since I saw Luke (the new mayor) see Laura walking on the lawn after he thought she was dead and scream her name in delirious joy. When Jonathan Jackson came back the last time, I've watched pretty much non-stop since then. But I think I'm walking away again. I just can't deal with it. Maybe if they hadn't set up the Nelle/Nina story with all of these road signs pointing to a redemption for Nelle, but they did and then just ran the bus on her back and forth over and over and over. Why? I mean, Carly locked her out on the roof of the hospital in February in the freezing cold, forged her signature after no one would calmly, fully explain why her young child needed a surgery and then a lead nurse and chief of staff destroyed the document... and NELLE IS IN THE WRONG for suing the hospital?!  In what universe does that make sense? I just can't. I just cannot. I can't. Not anymore.

• Love 9

@driver18 it's definitely a lost cause.  Everything is so predictable on this show and ultimately no stakes ever in any storyline because you just know how it will end up.  Not that Nelle needed to win imo,  even veteran characters are forced to eat the Corinthos shit.  Look at Monica letting Sonny into her house like nothing.  Robert working with Sam and Jason last year.  It's a joke.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4
On 8/27/2020 at 10:50 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

I'm trying to be...empathetic toward Willow. But you would think that Nelle was a ravening beast who took off with her (Willow's) child. I'm no fan of Nelle's, but she did have some supervised visits; and clearly, Wiley wasn't afraid of her. This whole "Ohhhh! pooooooor Wileyyyyyyyyyy! he must be sooooooooo scared!"

When we didn't see one single thing to indicate that. Not even the fake/canned crying sounds. The boy just slept through the whole thing.

I'm going to defend Willow here because she has every right to think Nelle is an absolute beast.  Nelle used Willow's dead newborn son as a prop to punish Michael. When Willow was minding her own business at home and taking care of Wiley as his legal parents asked her to, Nelle forced her way into Willow's home, attacked her and attempted to leave with Wiley while Willow was unconscious on the floor. She knows Nelle has killed before, and most recently slashed Brooklyn's throat to get away with her plan!! Nelle shows zero remorse for any of it.  Why wouldn't Willow think Nelle could abandon or hurt Wiley if things weren't going the way she wanted?!

Yes, Wiley has been around Nelle before - Lucas and Brad's home, and the Q mansion. These two places are familiar to him, and so are the people there. That is completely different from being taken from your bed at night, going in an unfamiliar car with someone you don't actually know, and the only familiar thing is one toy. I would assume he did wake up crying at some point, out of confusion.  Nelle said "Michael and Willow don't deserve you" and that she didn't want Carly to be in his life.  From what I heard, she never said she loves him and therefore wants to save him from a Mob/dangerous lifestyle.  What about what toddler Wiley deserves? I think someone who loves him would think he deserves better be abruptly yanked from everything that is familiar to him at 2 years old, to start a life somewhere else purely because she wants to punish Michael for not giving her what she wanted from him, and to punish Carly for not giving her what she wanted before that.

Nelle said as much in her fights with Michael and Carly. While what she said to Michael was accurate, she also said not one word about being miserable at losing time with her son, how very much she loves him and has missed him. She didn't rant that she thought kidnapping was the only way to give Wiley a chance at a safe life that would be impossible for Michael to provide as long as he's associated with Sonny. She gave him crap over not fighting for her. Her anger/hatred over not getting what she feels entitled to is much stronger than whatever she may feel toward her son.  She is a sociopath. What if Wiley had stayed up all night crying, and Nelle got sick of it but Michael never showed up? Would Wiley still be alive?

This is why I can't root for Nelle as a custodial parent. I root for her making the Carly and Sonny and even Michael's lives miserable because that's KARMA, but I don't root for an innocent toddler to be left in her care. I really wish there was a way for Willow and Lucas to have custody. They would be great co-parents. I also don't buy for a second that after being in a loving, mature relationship with Chase, Willow would EVER want to be in a relationship or marriage to Michael unless Wiley's life was in danger. 

Also- was that cabin set the same one that was used when Michael killed Claudia/Josslyn was born?

And I'm REALLY glad the teen triangle is about WL/Cam. The kid brought in to prop Sonny was sooo not worth two teenage girls competing over. I have to laugh, though, at Josslyn's face that her friend Trina would dare to have feelings for a guy Josslyn might want! What nerve!! 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 3

Nelle was spot on with Michael yesterday and I took those scenes to be speaking to the audience just like that Kristina/Sam fight a few months back. It’s not going to change anything. Michael exists to give his family, mostly Carly, things to do. I don’t think they have the interest in writing him to be his own man. Even compared to Josslyn it’s sad. She’s still a teen and already a more independent character than her 30 year old brother. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Hater said:

Good thing Sam left Drew and got out of those restrictive dresses and skirts, so we could see an outfit like the one she was wearing today.  

If I could get passed staring at her "I just got sucker-punched in the mouth" lips or inflated cheeks, maybe I'd notice...

So are we going to be tortured with a story where Carly keeps this Nelle secret from Sonny and he gets insane with jealousy because he can tell something is going on between her and Jax? 

And, because it can never be said enough: Oh, do fuck off, Jason.  Lecturing the police commissioner?  God, Jordan, grow a backbone.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Hater said:

Good thing Sam left Drew and got out of those restrictive dresses and skirts, so we could see an outfit like the one she was wearing today.  

Remarkable, wasn't it? Kelly Monaco is a small woman so it's always impressive when an outfit can make her look pudgy. I think the highlight was the hooters hanging out the oddly cut shirt, but the pants tucked just below said hooters was also great.😖

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

What about what toddler Wiley deserves? I think someone who loves him would think he deserves better be abruptly yanked from everything that is familiar to him at 2 years old, to start a life somewhere else purely because she wants to punish Michael for not giving her what she wanted from him, and to punish Carly for not giving her what she wanted before that.

Fair point. But as to what I quoted above? This could be applied to the SLS and his taking Wiley away from Brad and Lucas--who were his parents for nearly two years, because..."MYSON!" He could still have been in Wiley's life as his godfather, and be told that he was the birth father when Wiley was old enough.

I know it doesn't seem clear sometimes, but I am NO FAN of Nelle. But I root for anyone who tries to fight against Mooby, SheBeast, and the SLS.

And it can't be said enough: FUCK OFF, Jaysus, and Jax can join you. Like I was supposed to believe the SheBeast was all worrit and not cunning enough to NOT tell the cops the truth? This is the same wench who brought Baby Joss as a prop to the jury in Claudia's murder trial--talking to the JURY. But no. Let's have JAX tell her to do what she would normally do without any prompting from anyone else.

But...DANTE!!!! I was beginning to wonder if those two scenes were going to be all we got. And Christopher Cousins was back too!

And about 45 of the 55 minutes was preempted here in MD with some special report.

• Love 3

I'm honestly shocked they got Wiley back from Nelle so quickly. This show has two speeds; immediate resolution or never ending saga. 

Since I'd like Carly and Jax to give it another go I don't mind this secret they have about Nelle now. I mean, it's dumb, but Carson are dreadful and Jax and Nina are a flop so I hope it leads to the destruction of both couples. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, CharethCutestory said:

I'm honestly shocked they got Wiley back from Nelle so quickly. This show has two speeds; immediate resolution or never ending saga. 

Since I'd like Carly and Jax to give it another go I don't mind this secret they have about Nelle now. I mean, it's dumb, but Carson are dreadful and Jax and Nina are a flop so I hope it leads to the destruction of both couples. 

I fucking hate Carly and Jax. Jax could do so much better. The guy is a good looking billionaire with a decent personality and before he got with Carly, had no known children. So he takes up with and marries a woman that had two kids with two different men, one who is a known mafia boss and one whose life she destroyed, and a history of royally dicking and mind fucking some of her sexual partners (AJ, Tony) and was over 35 years old at the time.  I am not saying needed to find a late teen/early twenty-something model bimbo, but Carly has so many red flags.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Fair point. But as to what I quoted above? This could be applied to the SLS and his taking Wiley away from Brad and Lucas--who were his parents for nearly two years, because..."MYSON!" He could still have been in Wiley's life as his godfather, and be told that he was the birth father when Wiley was old enough.

I know it doesn't seem clear sometimes, but I am NO FAN of Nelle. But I root for anyone who tries to fight against Mooby, SheBeast, and the SLS.

I disagree. Michael has never said anything about leaving Port Charles with Wiley.  I don't like how he immediately claimed Wiley as his son and took him to the Q mansion, but Wiley had not spent all his time only with Brad and Lucas in their apartment. Wiley spent significant time with not just Michael but also Grandma Bobbie, Willow and Chase, other adults, and I think the assorted children who live with/visit Monica at the Q mansion. Wiley has clothes, toys, and bonds/attachments to people and places in Port Charles. So in my opinion, what Nelle intended to do was much more traumatic.  She didn't care about Wiley's attachments or having a stable home or a group of loving family and friends.  She wanted him for her own ego "I'm the only mother you'll ever know" (in other words..."I don't give a shit how much Willow has demonstrated she loves you or how attached you are to her"). She also spelled out that she wanted to take him away from Michael and Carly so they would be punished for not giving her what she wanted. That is an action of pure revenge, not love for a child. Did she have a real plan, or a home set up somewhere for herself and Wiley? It didn't sound like it. 

Michael should ask both Lucas and Willow to co-parent with him. It's absurd that Lucas and Willow have not yet had a scene together since the big reveal, given that Lucas wanted her to be in Wiley's life and they were both deceived. But of course, that would take some Show attention away from Michael, the Show's new best Daddy ever. *Rolling my eyes.*

I will also defend Willow's comments saying nice things about the Quartermaine and Corinthos families, and having "fun." Aside from Chase within the last two years, Willow has only ever had her mother, who turned her over to Shiloh for sex when she was a teenager Now since she has gotten close to Michael and been a maternal presence in Wiley's life, his parents and the rest of his family have surrounded her in a warm and welcoming manner. They have encouraged her to live in the big, luxurious mansion with Michael and she instantly has plenty of "family" support. She doesn't have to be worried if she makes enough money to pay the rent. He invites her to go out on a boat and have dinner, to celebrate winning custody of Michael.  Any young woman who has not yet been exposed to the violence and daily presence of bodyguards that comes with being associated with Sonny or Jason, and has not yet had to deal with Carly constantly being all up in Michael's business, would have a positive reaction to this. I think she's especially vulnerable to being delighted and impressed right now, after (stupidly) thinking that she has been betrayed by the love of her life and her one "friend" who was really only a friend because she was Michael's girlfriend. The closest Willow had to girlfriends were the mothers of her now former students, Elizabeth and Lulu. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

So in my opinion, what Nelle intended to do was much more traumatic.  She didn't care about Wiley's attachments or having a stable home or a group of loving family and friends.  She wanted him for her own ego "I'm the only mother you'll ever know"

Plus, this whole fiasco came about by her giving Wiley away in the first place and telling everyone her baby had died.  Both Michael and Lucas are pretty much innocent victims in this whole thing.  Unless you count Michael choosing a psycho bed mate.

• Love 1

So we learned yesterday that Dante has been refusing to take the medications that the doctors prescribed for him, and also that he has not been participating in the recovery (I guess that what you'd call them) programs offered at the WSB facility he voluntarily checked himself in to. So what the heck has he been doing the last couple of years? Why was he so desperate to go and why is he staying if he won't do the work? Writers, you got some 'splaining to do . . . 

• Love 4

I was taken away from my home just before my second birthday to go to a different country. At two, you're not really aware of what's going on. What I missed most (I'm told) was my primary caregiver (my grandmother) and my favourite doll. Also a completely different language which was the really hard part.  The big trauma has already happened to Wylie, losing Lucas and Brad.

While Nelle is all kinds of wrong, I can't support Michael either. If he really cared about Wylie, he would have shared custody with Lucas.  I don't doubt that Michael cares about Wylie, to the extend that it doesn't interfere with what he (Michael) wants but basically Wylie's a possession to him, one that got him the woman he really wanted.

2 hours ago, rur said:

Why was he so desperate to go and why is he staying if he won't do the work? Writers, you got some 'splaining to do . . . 

I can understand that he was so desperate to go if he was afraid that he was going to kill Lulu and his other family. The question is why isn't he doing the work to get better?  If he doesn't feel that he deserves to get better, well that's a whole area that his therapists should be exploring.

Big holes to explain.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, rur said:

Why was he so desperate to go and why is he staying if he won't do the work? Writers, you got some 'splaining to do . . . 

And why can't he take a shower? 

I would think he would have better accommodations than a third world hostage.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Life intervened for a bit and I watched Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday's episodes in one stretch. Way to kill any hint of suspense about Wiley's kidnapping, Show. Poor CL, having to monologue endlessly. She did a decent job with all of that, I thought.

Of course Sonny harangues the people who had their throat slashed and got shot. Such an empathetic person, our Mr. Corinthos.

I loved Nelle snarking on Michael having Sonny and Carly bail him out of every situation he stumbles into. It's so true. 

The safe house Taggert was at looked like it was the stables at Windemere, heh.

6 hours ago, rur said:

So we learned yesterday that Dante has been refusing to take the medications that the doctors prescribed for him, and also that he has not been participating in the recovery (I guess that what you'd call them) programs offered at the WSB facility he voluntarily checked himself in to.

Yeah, why check yourself into a program you aren't going to participate in? If he wanted to ditch Port Charles, he could just ditch Port Charles.

LOL at Jax telling Carly what to tell the police about Nelle's fall. Since when does she need coaching? Lying to the PCPD is second nature to Carly.

So gross that Jordan has to step in to keep Cyrus from killing Jason to save Sonny. UGH.

LOL at Sonny's petulant face when Michael said Jax was an experienced outdoorsman.

Joe Flanigan's pandemic beard is...rowr. Me likey.

• Love 6

That "flashback" to Nelle and Michael in bed was hilarious until I saw those dumb baggy long shorts Chad was wearing. I get he doesn't want to strut around in boxer-briefs like William deVry, but can't he wear something a bit sexier? It's another failure of Michael as the young male lead.

• Love 4

I can buy that Nelle would pick a self-centred password for her phone, I can buy that she told Michael that the day she donated her kidney was the day her life began again or some such to manipulate to get his sympathy. But I cannot believe that she would actually pick that day for her phone,  she wouldn't actually use it over something more selfish like the day she got out of jail, or when she inherited Shiloh's fortune.

Jax seems oblivious to Carly's true nature. Was it always like that?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I can buy that Nelle would pick a self-centred password for her phone, I can buy that she told Michael that the day she donated her kidney was the day her life began again or some such to manipulate to get his sympathy. But I cannot believe that she would actually pick that day for her phone,  she wouldn't actually use it over something more selfish like the day she got out of jail, or when she inherited Shiloh's fortune.

Considering how much Nelle obsesses over Carly, I was really surprised that the password wasn't 2 2 7 5 9 (C A R L Y spelled out the phone keypad)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 8/30/2020 at 9:34 AM, dubbel zout said:

That "flashback" to Nelle and Michael in bed was hilarious until I saw those dumb baggy long shorts Chad was wearing. I get he doesn't want to strut around in boxer-briefs like William deVry, but can't he wear something a bit sexier? It's another failure of Michael as the young male lead.

I think that's more on the wardrobe department than it is on Chad. He's worn boxer-briefs before, multiple times (most notably during the Magic Milo performances). So I don't think he refused to wear them; it just wasn't what wardrobe provided him.

In fact, I can't remember the last time any guy on GH appeared in boxer-briefs. Julian's last scene was in boxers, too. It does make this show's leading men look lame in comparison to the other three soaps - especially since the women in those love scenes are left in nothing but skimpy panties after discarding their bras. I remember Kiki had everything hanging out on this show but Griffin (another guy who did the Magic Milo act) kept his trousers on. Definitely not a new thing.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 1

My GOD do I hate Sam. Did she think Valentin freakin' Cassadine would have no ulterior motives in cutting her a deal? Her sanctimonious attitude is insufferable. It is not Valentin's fault that she's too dumb to see beyond the tip of her nose, and besides, it's clear she doesn't really care about anything other than Jason anyway. 

Alright, we're finally doing the Michael and Willow thing, I guess. This is a pairing that might actually benefit from the COVID no kissing restrictions; it's all wholesome family schmaltz and none of Chad Duell trying to generate passion. 

Dammit it to hell, show, I said to kill NELLE, not NEIL. Why can't Alexis have more than a fleeting moment's happiness?? This sucks.

• Love 8

All the couples on this show are boring and most have zero chemistry.  Snoozy. The only good scene today was Neil dying.  

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

See, that's why characters shouldn't have sex during a pandemic, because then you just up and die.  I cannot believe that they klled of Neil.  I am so pissed right now.  

Shut up Sam and your giant lips.  

Max Gail, I love you, but Mike needs to die now.  

15 minutes ago, Linny said:

Dammit it to hell, show, I said to kill NELLE, not NEIL.

Right??  Was there a typo in someone's script?  

• Love 8

Stupidest line of the day:  Sam:  Nina, do you remember when Sasha was pretending to be your daughter.........

Ok, I get that it's line for viewers who may not be up to date, but it's so incredibly poorly written.  Yeah, I'm pretty sure Nina remembers that because she hasn't been hit in the head with a stupid stick.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I've been waiting on Mike to tell Sonny to take a leap, then die. But Neil died instead. RIP Neil, we hardly knew you. You were a blip on the radar and sadly for you, there is another therapist in PC. They did not need a second one.

So Nelle is still alive. Great.

I hate Michael so much. Gets everything he wants. His son, the girl he wanted but who chose someone else who wasn't his boring self. Glad we didn't get to see that kiss. I'm sure it would have been a void of chemistry.

• Love 7

Of course it's Valentin's fault that he snowed Sam over the ELQ shares, not hers for being so blind to wanting to see her thug husband she'd do anything. Ugh. And is she just going to go around town yelling at people? So boring when it's not drunk Sam truth-telling.

Man, of all the characters to kill off, Neil wasn't on my list. Thanks a lot, Show. I guess at least Alexis killed him with her magic vagina?

See how lying causes so many problems, Carly? I wish Jax weren't the one encouraging it.

Michael is so patronizing to Willow. It's gross how she lets him do it, too.

The kissing stuff is pretty hilarious. When the camera cuts away so quickly, it just accentuates that the actors aren't following through. Also, STOP HUGGING.

"My dad's not going to last that much longer." Well, here's hoping, Sonny. These bedside scenes between Sonny and Mike are excruciating. And way to not notice your wife is scratched up, Sonny, you selfish tool.

• Love 8

What the hell show?  There are only 3 couples that I actually like on this show. Laura and Kevin are never on and now you've killed Neil.

You have to give me something that I want to watch if you're going to load the show with Michael/Willow, Jason/Sam, Carly/Sonny and Jax/Nina.  Something to keep me from losing my lunch.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

So.... Now that Michael and Willow don't have to stay married, they're gonna fall in lurve? ( I'm  assuming that Nelle, even if alive, couldn't make a case for visitation) 

As for Neil... That is so typical of this show, no one but the mob get to be happy. 

• Love 3

Is Neil even old enough to be banged to death?  F you, show.  I thought they were so sweet chatting on the bed while she played with his feet.  Especially in contrast to Michael/Willow whose chemistry score is in the negative digits.  He stares blankly and she blinks at him like a scared virginal rabbit.  Sexxxxy 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Can we pretend that Neil just got cold because Alexis hogged all of the covers overnight? He was one of the few men I liked on this show and his relationship with A was really cute. Bah Humbug, Show!!

• Love 7