Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Help me out people, please-I'm a sporadic watcher and stopped when they had the car accident. I know Lucas was in a come Brad disappeared

Brad is in prison. Lucas woke up and later remembered Brad confessed to the baby switch.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I know Lucas was in a come Brad disappeared

Lucas came out of the coma after awhile and remembered that Brad had confessed to switching the babies.  Long story short, Wylie was given back to Michael.  Brad was tossed in jail for fraud and Lucas went back to work in offscreen-land.  

• LOL 2
7 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Dumb line of the day:
Nelle: Where's Wylie
Julian: I left him in the car
Me: Wuh? You left a 2 year old, alone in a car, at the PC docks, at night???

That's not even what bothered me. What bugged me was that if Julian was going to kill Nelle, why even take Wylie? 

Julian keeps signing his death warrant.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Joss, Trina and Cameron sang a song (that William Lipton (Cameron) actually wrote.)  It's the second time he's written a song that they've used at the NB

I didn't know he wrote it. That's pretty cool. I have yet to be impressed by a Joss performance for the Nurses Ball. It didn't help that her voice annoys me because she always sounds like she needs to blow her nose.

Why have we dropped the Cam/Trina thing? I was hoping they were putting the two best teen actors on this show together. And for all of you mentioning that fourth teen who hasn't been on, please stop. I'm worried the mere mention of him might bring him back and he is one character I can certainly do without.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

What bugged me was that if Julian was going to kill Nelle, why even take Wylie? 

He could claim he stopped Nelle from kidnapping Wylie. That might earn him a few points.

1 minute ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Why have we dropped the Cam/Trina thing?

Covid, maybe? There might be stricter rules for younger actors, and ignoring those rules might have stricter penalties for the studio/network than ignoring for the adults. (Though they're obviously treating Leslie Charleson with kid gloves. Or were, until Michael got home and saw Monica snoring on the sofa.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

What bugged me was that if Julian was going to kill Nelle, why even take Wylie? 

The kid is a Benson/ Spencer/Corinthos/Quartermain, he's late for his first kill.  

49 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Why have we dropped the Cam/Trina thing?

Maybe because of the pandemic, they want to cut back on the kids/teens stories?  I'd be worried to send my kid on a set right now, but I'm weird that way.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

All this talk about Franco's tumor and how Nelle can not be redeemed just makes me fear they are going to give Nelle a tumor. 

I've been waiting for something like that too. Go the brain tumor or multiple personality route to take Nelle to the point of totally irredeemable--but wait!! After slashing Brook Lynn I think they're about there. 

• Love 2
On 8/21/2020 at 6:10 PM, statsgirl said:

Unabashedly good guys: Robert, Mac, Chase, Finn, Dustin, Kevin, TJ, Brando?

Unabashedly bad guys (per the show): Cyrus, Julian

Grey guys: Curtis, Ned, Valentin, Nik

Guys who have done bad things but the show pretends are good: Sonny, Jason, Michael, Franco

Did I miss anyone? Neil isn't on enough to categorize.

How is Valentin in the grey category and Michael lumped in with serial killers Jason, Sonny, and Franco? The only person Michael has killed was Claudia and that was in defense of his mother. I don't think Valentin has managed to kill anyone on-screen, but not for lack of trying. He shot Kevin. For years he - and everyone else - believed he killed Nikolas. And, just recently, he threw Ava off the parapet like she was a sack of garbage with no remorse. She's only lucky she's not dead.

On 8/21/2020 at 9:34 PM, statsgirl said:

No wonder she gets along so well with children. She's basically a child herself.

I don't know why liking animated movies would mean you're a child. Plenty of adults like animated movies, explaining the success of movies like The Little Mermaid, Snow White, etc.

On 8/21/2020 at 3:15 PM, dubbel zout said:

I'm rooting for Nelle here because the Corinthii are so smug about the whole Wylie situation. Please can he die somehow?

Nelle is just as smug as the rest of them. It's why I hate her as much as the Corinthii because she's just as much of a smug asshole as they are. Witness the way she lords it over everyone when she thinks she has the upper hand, like when she revealed herself at Shiloh's funeral. Or how she smugly told Michael she'd compromise by giving him visitation. Or how she's smugly - and delusionally - thought she had the custody trial in the bag. Or how she's been treating Julian. It would be karmic justice if Julian shot her.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

How is Valentin in the grey category and Michael lumped in with serial killers Jason, Sonny, and Franco? The only person Michael has killed was Claudia and that was in defense of his mother. I don't think Valentin has managed to kill anyone on-screen, but not for lack of trying. He shot Kevin. For years he - and everyone else - believed he killed Nikolas. And, just recently, he threw Ava off the parapet like she was a sack of garbage with no remorse. She's only lucky she's not dead.

Michael has actually killed two people. The second was some person who was sent to kill either him or Sonny at the time. Michael was with Rosalie at the time and he saved her life.

However, Michael is a marshmallow compared to most people on that list. He is not violent by nature and doesn't go around threatening people. At least not as an adult.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

However, Michael is a marshmallow compared to most people on that list. He is not violent by nature and doesn't go around threatening people. At least not as an adult.

Heh. Michael's characterization changed quite a bit when they cast Duell and his puppy eyes. Dylan Cash's MyKill generally seemed like a future serial killer, and Drew Garrett - the Michael that killed Claudia - always seemed on the edge of a violent rage. Even Jason and Sonny were a little freaked out by him ("How good Michael turned out? Come on!" - Jason Morgan). Then came Chad and Michael basically became the show ingenue. It was a hard turn.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

Even marshmallows are more exciting than Michael. I know, not the context of the post.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 6

The classification is my own opinion only. I put Valentin in the grey category because the show wants us to be sympathetic towards him in terms of his love for Charlotte and Nina, his selflessness in being willing to give Charlotte up when he realized that he was bad for her. We're also told that he's a brilliant businessman. In contrast, the last time anyone said anything good about Julian was Kristina a year ago saying that Julian was a good boss.

Michael is in the "the show pretends they are good" category because everyone keeps saying how wonderful and good he is. But he not only supports Sonny and Jason killing people, he threatens others with them to get them to do what he wants. Excusing and supporting bad is also bad.

11 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I don't know why liking animated movies would mean you're a child. Plenty of adults like animated movies, explaining the success of movies like The Little Mermaid, Snow White, etc.

I like animated movies too. But she said that it was her favourite movie. Unless it's tied to a particular moment in her childhood (e.g. her father took her to this movie and that was the last outing they had before her mother took her away),  she should be relating to a movie with adult themes now.

(Early in my training I was giving a Rorschach test to a 16 year old and one of her answers was Hello Kitty. I thought nothing of it but my supervisor spent some time explaining how this was a immature response and related to a general pattern of immature behaviour which underlied the reason that she had come in. I guess I'm influenced by that.)

• Love 4
13 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Nelle is just as smug as the rest of them.

True, but the deck is completely stacked against her. There's no question the Corinthii will win in the end. That's why I root for anyone they're up against, no matter how reprehensible the other person is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
35 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:
13 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Nelle is just as smug as the rest of them.

True, but the deck is completely stacked against her. There's no question the Corinthii will win in the end. That's why I root for anyone they're up against, no matter how reprehensible the other person is.

Exactly why I root so hard for Ava.  I know I'm screaming into the void with wanting it explicitly mentioned she went back to court and actually  has joint custody of Avery, but jesus, show, Carly and Sonny hoarding all the children of PC is not a good look to anyone but the writers.

• Love 8
On 8/21/2020 at 2:47 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

A better scholarship would have been in Robin's name. She's the face of HIV in Port Charles' community.

But I know why they did it--because it's the front line workers during this pandemic that are working very hard.

I would like to see a scholarship in Robin's name from Dr. Monica Quartermaine (and maybe Michael) on a major anniversary of HIV+ and AIDS research, when KMc is visiting. That would be the most meaningful, given that Monica's late husband diagnosed Robin and all the times survivor Robin has had a hand in saving Monica and Alan's deadbeat criminal son's life. 

I'm glad the nursing scholarship was in Elizabeth's name because she's the granddaughter of Audrey and Steve and has cared for how many hundreds or thousands of patients. Franco's reaction to the attempted hug between Nikolas and Elizabeth shows yet again that Franco and Elizabeth are not a healthy couple - that Franco will always be waaaaay too possessive. How dare Elizabeth hug a long-time friend/former lover? How dare the scholarship not have Baldwin as Elizabeth's last name/his own name even though colleagues at the hospital have known her long-term as Elizabeth Webber, the granddaughter of the late beloved hospital doctor Steve?  Franco, as usual (except for the one time he saved Cam) is all about his own ego and insecurities. Yes, I know he really cares about the three boys now, but even that started out as him trying to force his way into Elizabeth's life to feel better about himself and taunt Jason about being close to Jason's first-born son.

I like that the scholarship news came not long after Elizabeth compassionately counseled Sonny to let Mike go. Such a terrific scene between two veteran actors on this show; it was good to hear him call her a trusted friend since I assume he thinks of her mostly as his best friend's first baby mama.  I also was shocked, and liked, that Carly tearfully thanked Elizabeth for whatever she said to Sonny to get him to change his mind. It is an extremely rare moment when Carly is genuinely gracious/grateful to someone. 

ETA: For those who don't understand, the reason I am calling Franco possessive is that he's been jealous of seeing Elizabeth have one-one-one conversations with, hugging, or touching in any way Jason, Drew, Dr. Griffin Munro, and Nikolas (prior to the Nurses's Ball scenes). He snarked to Kiki that he didn't like Dr. Munro talking to "my girlfriend," and the first words out of his mouth after Nik returned was passive-aggressively complaining that his "wife's ex" is back.  

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 5
On 8/22/2020 at 12:42 PM, dubbel zout said:

Not me. I don't like her with Franco, but at least he didn't go after her because she was with someone else. Nik only seems romantically/sexually interested in Elizabeth when she's with someone else. As others have noted, that's so his MO.

Actually, many years ago a different re-cast Nikolas was into Elizabeth after JJ's Lucky "died" in the fire. I think he kissed her. However, she got close to Jason. She was  sort of casually seeing GV's Lucky (after they divorced) when she and Nikolas got involved, but then Lucky freaked out about Jake nearly getting injured by Edward's car and turned around and proposed to Elizabeth because he wanted his family back together.

I never got onboard with the Elizabeth and Franco stuff. Franco fixated on Elizabeth and Jake as Jason's ex and kid. He was obsessive and creepy/stalkerish; Elizabeth felt alone when Jason-Drew and Sam got together.  So she gave in to his persistence and "fell in love." But with the way Franco behaves and his attitudes, he is no role model for Elizabeth's three impressionable sons. At least Nikolas when he is at his best, gets along with people mostly, has many connections in Port Charles, is well educated, and doesn't stalk women or lock a man up with a shock collar out of  "love" for a woman.  I shudder to think that those three boys will learn to behave about women the way Franco behaves about their mother. I also hate the way he implied to Elizabeth that being an art therapist is some low-life job he has settled for after being a high-profile artist. I have known art therapists (as related to my job) and they are very hard-working, highly educated people. In the real world there is no way in hell a guy like Franco could ever even aspire to get such a job.  Whereas Nikolas has never in any way demeaned the work of a medical professional. 

As another poster stated, even Carly is too good for Franco.  I will add ... just barely.  She keeps choosing Sonny, after all.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 2
On 8/22/2020 at 10:06 AM, Bringonthedrama said:

I would honestly rather see her with nuNikolas than Franco. They have chemistry, and Nikolas knows her well and understands her past. Howarth has always played Franco with Elizabeth like he's a needy man child, wanting Elizabeth and her children to adore him so that he can feel like there's more to him than a former serial killer. 

Same! I think RH has a lot of chemistry with MC. I continue to really like his version of Nikolas. I've never been a Friz fan though, so I'm pretty much down for Elizabeth to be with anyone else. 

In other high points of the week, I'm so happy Taggart is officially alive!

I thought the Nurse's Ball performances were pretty well done. The teens did particularly well. CL is so talented! I wish we had JJ's Lucky back as his main father figure so that they could bond over their love of music.

The last thing I want is for Maxie to have Peter's child. Ugh, ugh, ugh. She doesn't need to be stuck to this dud of a romance. I'm glad that they're bringing up Alex being his real mother again at least. I need the retcon of Anna and Faison hooking up to turn out to be a false memory ASAP because it's ridiculous.

• Love 4

Three burning plotlines, and the Corinthos mob are all over all three (because Nelle attacked Brook Lynn about Wiley). And Mike on the backburner. Gosh, I was really missing Carly, Sonny, Jason and Michael being front and centre. Not. I am so tired of Sonny yelling at Julian. It's not entertaining. Also hate that Jason is the one to save Taggart. Taggart ragging on Anger Boy was one of my favourite things.

Maybe Wylie's favourite toy is missing because the person who took him cares about him. Every think of that Carly?

Why is the Head of Internal Medicine telling Ned about Brook Lynn?  She's a surgical case. No wonder the hospital is in trouble.

• Love 9

I’ve been over Julian for awhile but I’m more tired of Sonny threatening people. Not only can he not pull off intimidating, he never follows through so it’s all empty. 

• Love 4

Can anyone figure out what she’s done to her face? She looks different but still mumbles like she always has. Why don’t TPTB straighten her out? Or fire her? Or get speech therapy for Her?!

• Love 2

Olivia's speech to Ned that it's not about him, it's about the people working to save Brook Lynn, would be a lot better if she took her own advice regarding Dante. It's wrong for Ned to get Monica to pull strings, but it's totes okay for Olivia to harass Anna and Robert about Dante. HATE. Shut up, Olivia.

Sam can shut it about Brando, too. I'm so tired of her ridiculous vendetta against Brando. Why doesn't the fact that Cyrus was in the garage raise any flags to anyone? They're all way too casual about that fact.

FFS, Julian, stop yapping and SHOOT. No wonder Taggert got the drop on him (more or less).

39 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’ve been over Julian for awhile but I’m more tired of Sonny threatening people. Not only can he not pull off intimidating, he never follows through so it’s all empty.

It's all so stupid. Sonny hasn't been threatening for decades. It's hilarious the show thinks he still is.

Monica, Nelle will not deny Wiley treatment he needs immediately. Good grief. She just wanted someone to explain to her why his surgery had to be done that instant. If someone had shown her a little consideration, it wouldn't have been a problem. Nelle may be unhinged, but she's not going to kill her son. Wiley is her only bargaining chip. Ugh, I hate this sort of thing.

Of course Jason leaves the hospital. Brain surgery, schmain surgery!

• Love 7

Even after taking Wiley, Nelle is still fixated on Carly and saying that he will never have a grandmother in his life. It is all about Carly and hasn't changed since she first showed up in Port Charles/

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Of course Jason leaves the hospital. Brain surgery, schmain surgery!

Well, it's been more than a week, I thought he'd cave way before now.  Especially  with all  the heavy handed talk both on Friday and today with Sam's "promise me you won't leave the hospital unless it's an emergency" nonsense. 

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sam can shut it about Brando, too.

But then this:

Sam: Brando, Brando, Brando, BrandoBrando, BrandoBrando, BrandoBrando, Brando.... are you mad at me Jason because I got Michael fired from ELQ

Me: Wuh?  a) Jason didn't appear mad.  b) how did we go from all things Brando to suddenly a question about Michael.  Got whiplash there for a second.  

Ah Taggert, you big dummy.  

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Why is the Head of Internal Medicine telling Ned about Brook Lynn? 

Well, the Head of Cardio was being drugged at home.  The Head of Infectious Disease was spending another 3 years planning his wedding and the Head of Trauma and Emergency Medecine hasn't been seen onscreen since his son was taken and given to his cousin.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Taggert, you dumb idiot. 

I hope that this is the last we see of Nelle and Wylie. I hope she's gone from PC for good. Go to California. Cross the border into Mexico and keep driving. I hear Bolivia has a nice coast.

STFU, Sonny. And I like how every character around Sonny ends behaving like a thug. See Brando today.

• Love 8

Kelly Monaco and her new lips. Now, I know what her delay was. Her face looks really puffy. I didn’t think she had lip issues before. It’s always funny what someone thinks they need and especially when they’re pretty young like she is. 

• Love 4

Today was the first time I even actually liked Jason when he told Sam that he disagreed with what she had done but she did it and it's all done now. And he actually asked about Monica!  I wish he were more proactive about people other than Carly and her spawn but sometimes it's nice to have it toned down.

5 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Man, really missed opportunity for Willow and Chase to share a moment, of comfort, awkwardness, something.! 

Can't. It would just emphasize how much more chemistry that is between Chase and Willow than she has with Michael and they can't let anything tarnish the golden boy.

• Love 6
On 8/23/2020 at 1:56 AM, Melgaypet said:

Heh. Michael's characterization changed quite a bit when they cast Duell and his puppy eyes. Dylan Cash's MyKill generally seemed like a future serial killer, and Drew Garrett - the Michael that killed Claudia - always seemed on the edge of a violent rage. Even Jason and Sonny were a little freaked out by him ("How good Michael turned out? Come on!" - Jason Morgan). Then came Chad and Michael basically became the show ingenue. It was a hard turn.

DG's version of Michael has been the only version I enjoyed. That Michael was interesting and flawed. I loved that he came back hating on Carly and wanting to live w/Sonny. That made me laugh. I thought it was very fitting given what Carly did to AJ. I also loved how much he wanted to be in the mob and how jealous he was of "Dominic." I think that was Dante's name at the time. That was good, interesting stuff to me at least. 

And then Chad entered the picture, and everything interesting about Michael disappeared. He was raped and became extremely boring and "good." 

On 8/23/2020 at 8:50 AM, YaddaYadda said:

Even marshmallows are more exciting than Michael. I know, not the context of the post.

Hahahahaha! Right?! A can of dirt is more exciting that Michael. Who knows? A worm might emerge? Let's see! 

On 8/23/2020 at 12:11 PM, dubbel zout said:

I couldn't agree more. This is why I will always be Team Nelle. The deck is stacked against her, and she will inevitably lose. I'm sick of Michael and Carly's hypocrisy. I sick of them sitting in judgment of others. I'm sick of them winning all the time. I did not get to see the show today b/c I was in a bunch of Zoom meetings, but from the captions, it looked like Nelle might be regretting leaving? I was not sure b/c I could not hear her tone. 

In any event, if she manages to get away, that's fine w/me. I have no doubt she loves her child and would not harm him. I'd love to see Michael and Carly lose Wiley for years. It would serve them both right! 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 7

Everybody was just stupid today. Except for Ned.

Does Nelle seriously think she won’t be pulled over?

I really am not a fan of the draaaaaawing out the moment and not answering a simple question. It just irritates me; it doesn’t make me bite my nails over the proverbial tension.

Why doesn’t someone from the surgical team come out to talk to Ned? Portia is just superfluous.

So, is chloroform now something that can be used as a drug instead of just knocking you out? The way Monica was going in and out, I thought she’d been roofie’d. Or something. And it was so sad to see Leslie Charles just barely shuffle to the door.

Oh, and SHUT UP, Olivia.

You too, Mooby.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

She bought a car off a lot so that she couldn't be traced and left hers behind.  I hope she did it with cash and a fake ID.

The hole in the plot is that Julian said that Wylie was locked in his car. How did Nelle get Wylie then? I didn't see her take the keys. And why did Julian have a bag packed? So that Sonny could accuse him of being complicit and then rudely take it away before Julian could say anything? Nelle didn't invite him to go with them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

There is no reason for her to get pulled over unless she goes over the speed limit.  No more than anyone else who's driving normally down the street.  

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

She bought a car off a lot

I thought she stole the car.  Chase said her car was parked at the far end of the lot, I read between the lines that she stole one from an area of the lot that no one would be paying attention to.  

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The hole in the plot is that Julian said that Wylie was locked in his car. How did Nelle get Wylie then? I didn't see her take the keys. And why did Julian have a bagged packed?  Nelle didn't invite him to go with them.

When Taggert jumped on Julian, he dropped the keys, Nelle grabbed them and took off.  The implication is that she got Wylie out of the car and into her car.  

Julian's bag wasn't a go bag to go with Nelle.  I'm presuming it was the clothes that he wore for the kidnapping that he was going to dispose of.  

My question, did Julian walk back to the bar, or did Nelle leaves the keys with his car once she grabbed Wylie.  

17 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Why doesn’t someone from the surgical team come out to talk to Ned

Because they haven't hired someone to be part of the surgical team.  But they did manage to hire a blue haired girl to give Sasha some drugs, so there's that.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

There is no reason for her to get pulled over unless she goes over the speed limit.  No more than anyone else who's driving normally down the street.  

I disagree. With the kind of clout the Quartermaines have in Port Charles, and not knowing what car Nelle is driving, they’re going to pull every car over.

Then again, it looked like she managed to get through without being pulled over at the end.

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

, and not knowing what car Nelle is driving, they’re going to pull every car over.

Only if she isn't already out of town and on the other side of whatever road block they would set up.  Chase presumed that she had at least a 1 hour head start.  

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Chase presumed that she had at least a 1 hour head start.  

It cracked me up when Willow said, "She could be anywhere by now!" and I was like, "She's only had an hour head start. You know she's probably driving. She can't have gotten that far."

• LOL 3

It's a good thing Jason didn't just have brain surgery or anything so that when Carly called so he could go be her Fix-it Boy he'd be ready to go.  Oh, wait...

Michael, Willow and Carly puzzling out the missing kangaroo was painful.  Gotta love how Carly thought she was Miss Marple with her deductive reasoning.

Sam's lips enter the room before she does and whatever she did to her cheeks makes her eyes look squinty.  She would've been better off doing a sourdough starter for her quarantine activity.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Portia is kind of boring. She’s only been seen in the hospital pretty much and needs to get out. They aren’t really writing for her either. Also, being a minority doesn’t help because the writers of soaps don’t know how. It’s not really that hard. Give her a house and maybe some wardrobe and a guy. All of the other woman are always decked out but not so much for Portia. Brooke Kerr is very pretty but she looks so bored just stuck at GH. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Portia is kind of boring. She’s only been seen in the hospital pretty much and needs to get out. They aren’t really writing for her either. Also, being a minority doesn’t help because the writers of soaps don’t know how. It’s not really that hard. Give her a house and maybe some wardrobe and a guy. All of the other woman are always decked out but not so much for Portia. Brooke Kerr is very pretty but she looks so bored just stuck at GH. 

I don’t think they cast her with a storyline idea behind it. How they’ve been using leads me to believe that they just wanted to give Trina a family and to make her father Curtis. Hopefully that’ll change and they will give her more but if something big doesn’t come up soon, I doubt it ever will. The cast is huge but they only give a handful of characters focus. 

• Love 2

Spinelli will probably track that damn kangaroo. I can't see any other reason for it to have been a plot point, since Nelle could assume Wiley would be sleeping...where he lives. And it's not like it was able to tell her which of the adults would be in the home and which wouldn't. 

So what was in Julian's bag?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I can’t get past William DeVry wig. It’s all I look at. He’s not even shirtless which might help. I thought his previous short buzz cut was a wig. Did he want viewers to think he couldn’t get a haircut during the pandemic and it grew? I say go back to the shortcut which was at least somewhat believable and move on. That said, how in the hell does Julian survive this storyline? It’s awful what they’ve done to him. Also, having holier than thou Sonny giving him crap pissed me off. Ugh! I hate little Sonny. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Spinelli will probably track that damn kangaroo. I can't see any other reason for it to have been a plot point, since Nelle could assume Wiley would be sleeping...where he lives.

Yeah the second Jason called Spinelli that's where my mind went too. So what's the over/under that Jason saves the day (of course) but pushes himself just a little too hard too soon in his heroic pursuits and ends up in a coma or something. 

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

With the kind of clout the Quartermaines have in Port Charles, and not knowing what car Nelle is driving, they’re going to pull every car over.

Then again, it looked like she managed to get through without being pulled over at the end.

I wonder how long Nelle on the run is going to last. Giving Michael a kid was a huge mistake. CD cannot pull off fatherhood even a little bit so if there was to be an accident or something happens and Wiley dies and/or is presumed dead, as sad as that would be, it would fix that problem. 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

As someone above mentioned, probably the clothes he wore to break into the Q mansion.

Probably a nice big bottle of chloroform in there too. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CharethCutestory said:

Yeah the second Jason called Spinelli that's where my mind went too. So what's the over/under that Jason saves the day (of course) but pushes himself just a little too hard too soon in his heroic pursuits and ends up in a coma or something. 

Nelle would be really dumb if she didn't remove that tracker.

• Love 3

Nelle always overestimates how much smarter she is than other people.

If Spinelli suddenly figures out that the toy has a tracking device and that's how Nelle is found, I will throw something at the TV. There is NO reason to think that there is a tracking device in the toy.

57 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Probably a nice big bottle of chloroform in there too. 

That's it!  And Sonny figures it out. Otherwise it makes no sense for Sonny to take the bag.  I'm still hoping that Julian threw it out somewhere on the way home though.

• Love 4