Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

NELLANTINE! NELLANTINE!! Make my dreams come true!!! I've been wanting this since their 10 second scene a few months ago when they first talked about her selling him his shares. (I'm actually hoping that there is going to be a switch and bait and instead of Willow/Michael getting married it's going to be Nelle/Valentine getting married to help Nelle gain custody and to help Valentine *keep* custody of Charlotte!) Muahahahahaha!!

Yup, that's all I got to say about today.

Give me my NELLANTINE!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So am I to understand that, boop, Britt left off-screen to take another job?  What the hell.  I mean, I know I didn't mind seeing her, but why was she here?  Because I thought she was going to expose Julian for the car accident that almost killed Lucas, or expose LWB/FS for framing Dr. O, but she basically just came to town to screw Julian?  Very strange.

Never mind that them, Michael is a Quartermaine and the CEO of an international company.  His romantic life would be all over the tabloids, everyone and their dog would know he's dating Sasha.

In other news, I haven't mentioned this, but the writing for Brook Lynn has been a real letdown.  Amanda Setton can bring soap bitch, but my girl Kimberly Andrews on OLTL  - who never had the story benefits Brook does as a legacy character - had so much more nuance to her snarky bitchery. 

and, her constant high school fights with Lulu are so annoying. Not to mention that Amanda looks like she could knock over Emme Rylan with her breath. Too stupid! Amanda Setton was so good on OLTL and is being wasted on GH with Lulu & Dustin (Dusty). Don't even get me started on the Dusty & Brook Lynn pairing. Yawn!!!!

• Love 2

Those scenes with Obrecht and Robert were FANTASTIC. And it was more than just one scene!

While I will always LOATHE and HATE Obrecht, I love Gati. She was amazing.

And since when and how did Heinrik get all powerful? Did all of Faison's minions just genuflect in awe when they learned he killed his father? PUHLEAZE. This piece of shit doesn't know who he's dealing with. Valentin tried to do something about him and got cold cocked in public for his attempts.

But I did love this exchange between Robert and Obrecht when he told her that to put Heinrik away, he needs hard evidence. Obrecht's

"You are ROBERT SCORPIO!" just turned me into a giant pile of goo.

These hacks writing this shitshow don't have the talent or the creativity to have it so that Robert's doing double duty--still the badass agent at WSB AND DA.

This custody story line is the most LAMEST, STOOPIDEST thing I've seen in quite some time. So, what? Willow will marry the SLS, and then they assume that will convince whatever stupid judge they get to grant them full custody? And then? Will PURE Willow have an "affair" with Chase? Single parents get custody all the time. But I have to rein back my 'thinking logically' hat with this FAKAKTA show. I just want the whole thing to be over.

And Willow is right: she doesn't have ANY say over Wiley when it comes to decisions that need to be made or authority given. Her marrying the SLS doesn't make her Wiley's legal guardian/mother. Nelle is still his mother. And until she's stripped of those rights, she still has a say. If Willow wants a baby so bad, then get Chase to get her pregnant.

So, because they couldn't find any other teens or juveniles to cast, this show has decided to have Bratz Doll and BrookieBitchFace, two 30-somethings, act like tweens? First, to defend Lulu, as Dustin is her "boyfriend", she does have a right to know what he's doing, etc., so Brookie can just SHUT IT. But that's it. The dragging out of the decade old story about Dante, blah, blah, blah, is sooooooo past its expiration date. I really wish Dustin had given her the heave ho and just said he changed his mind about working with her, after giving her a dose of truth telling, which, as far as I'm concerned, just went in one ear and out the other.

And STOP IT, Show, trying to convince me that this petulant, whiny brat is ANYTHING like the AWESOME Tracy Quartermaine.

Just more of the awesome, charming and funny Robert Scorpio, please, and thank you.

• Love 3

Michael changing his name to Quartermain would be an obvious strategy to the court by but marrying a woman he has never dated and is in a relationship with his current best friend is believable? Get out of here with that nonsense.

Willow and Chase were one of the few couples on this show who behaved maturely and were just enjoyable. Why do the writers refuse to let us have anything nice? I'm not opposed to drama (I mean, it is a soap) but this is just annoying.

And finally, shut up Carly. No, she wasn't in the episode. It's just a standing order.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
30 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

And finally, shut up Carly. No, she wasn't in the episode. It's just a standing order.

giphy.gif

Also? How could Jax be so tone-deaf when uttering the words that Nelle was using Wiley as a weapon? He was married to the SheBeast and he knew of her shenanigans when he was with Brenda. That she did so much worse, playing musical fathers? UGH.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, nilyank said:

Supposedly, there is a prenuptial agreement that is keeping them stuck in this stupid marriage.

The prenup is about infidelity, IIRC. Ava gets a ton of cash of Nik cheats, and I think Nik gets the codicil if Ava cheats? Though that's moot now, as has been noted, since we know Valentin isn't a Cassadine. I don't know why Nik and Av are still married when her big hold over him is now gone. And the show doesn't seem to be going in the haters-become-lovers direction, at least not at the moment. 

Another somewhat promising story gets completely deflated.

12 hours ago, nilyank said:

All Whathisface has to bring up that she was part of a sex cult and her squeaky clean image is tarnished. Granted she was a victim but it's not like she is Mary Poppins. She was also fired at one point at Aiden's and Charlotte's school.

It's not Willow's fault she got dragged into Dawn of Day by her mother. She was a victim. Considering Nelle married the founder of the sex cult, I think that point is basically a wash. She was fired from the school because Nina had a conniption about Willow having the nerve to point out Charlotte was being a bully, which was totally true. It was a personal vendetta by Nina, not anything genuinely professionally wrong.

They've painted Willow as a good person who would do anything for Wiley, which is somehow enough for everyone to lose their senses and think some dumb quickie marriage will give Michael enough ammo to get full custody. Because no one knows about Willow/Chase and Michael/Sasha. *rme*

46 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

How could Jax be so tone-deaf when uttering the words that Nelle was using Wiley as a weapon? He was married to the SheBeast and he knew of her shenanigans when he was with Brenda. That she did so much worse, playing musical fathers? UGH.

Not to mention Jax himself was involved in DNA shenanigans keeping Spencer from Nik for a while, so Jax can shut it.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The prenup is about infidelity, IIRC.

I thought that was the post-nup? Because the prenup gave her pretty much nothing?

15 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Not to mention Jax himself was involved in DNA shenanigans keeping Spencer from Nik for a while, so Jax can shut it.

Thank you! 

All of it is just so gross. Like I've said before, I'm no fan of Nelle's except when she's making the SheBeast's head explode or calling her out on her shit, her past, and hypocrisy. Because lord knows, NO ONE else does. Robin did, when she was on the show. But then they had to force Kimberly to thank that horrid SheBeast when Robin and Patrick remarried and left for California.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

They've painted Willow as a good person who would do anything for Wiley, which is somehow enough for everyone to lose their senses and think some dumb quickie marriage will give Michael enough ammo to get full custody. Because no one knows about Willow/Chase and Michael/Sasha. *rme*

which makes me wonder how good of a lawyer Diane really is...

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Why does Charlotte have a snake?  Is it venomous?  Is she a psychopath?  

Am I the only one who doesn't think of marriage as a business arrangement or "strategy"?

Is Chase going to break up with Willow to basically force her to marry Michael?  That's not cool.  

Why was basically the last 10 minutes one long flashback?

And yes, we get it, the snake is in the piñata.

• Love 4

Ugh, watching Nik kiss the Corinthos ring is so disappointing. He should have told Sonny to shove it and left. Nik doesn't own Sonny anything.

I love how Sonny thinks his kids getting shot, kidnapped, raped, blown up by a bomb isn't "betraying his children," but pretending to be dead is beyond the pale.

I think that was FH laughing at TR more than Anna laughing at Robert playing the didgerido. I love when the real-life warmth shows through. 

Color me shocked to see a flashback with Dante! 

2 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Yeah, like he's ever won a father of the year award.

Well, he's the #1 Grandpa, according to the mug Rocco gave him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Was yesterday’s party prep episode and today’s party originally 1 episode? If so, I guess that’s why we got a whole montage for Chase and Willow yesterday and Finny/Hayden/Violet today. The party was a cute idea although I question why anyone other than Friz, Liz’s kids, Chase/Willow, and Robert are there. It’s not like Finn’s friends with or related to any of the others and Violet hasn’t exactly been in town long enough to make a million friends. It’s a little strange that this particular birthday has more guests than all of the weddings, funerals, etc from recent years. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 2

A lecture on fatherhood from the man who shot one son in the chest, murdered the biological father of his other son, and had sex and impregnated the woman his youngest son was in love with. Yes, Sonny, you're definitely qualified to teach Nikolas the ramifications of betraying the father-son connection. (Also, Spencer and Sonny talk or text EVERY night? Get a life, both of you.)

It was cute how pleased Ava was to be at a party hosted by Anna. I liked the set up of the party with characters flowing in and out of the scenes; it felt natural and it prevented any conversation (or Robert's didgeridoo playing) from lasting too long.

Charlotte putting a snake in the piñata is fucking ridiculous (how did Lulu, who transported Charlotte to the party, not question what was in that sack she was clutching? Where would Charlotte even GET the snake to begin with??) but I'm willing to overlook it if the snake bites someone worthy. (None of the kids, obviously, but Peter could stand to feel some pain and Willow certainly could use a legitimate reason to be overly upset, just sayin'.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I think that was FH laughing at TR more than Anna laughing at Robert playing the didgerido. I love when the real-life warmth shows through. 

Oh, that sounds like something to look forward to watching! It reminds me of when Robin came back and she said to Robert, as Santa:

Robin: "You didgerididn't!"

Robert: "I didgeridid!" regarding the didgeridoo he got Emma!

Me: SO.MANY.FEELS!

• Love 3

So many questions after today's episode. . . 

Was Anna even in town when Robert gave Emma the didgeridoo? 

Where in the world would Charlotte get (what is clearly supposed to be) a coral snake? I don't think you can order one by mail, and the Port Charles area isn't its native habitat. 

Since Franco has a thing for pinatas, will we be lucky enough to have him fatally bitten by the snake? 

Will Chase walk Willow to Shadybrook where he clearly is beginning to thing she might belong right now? 

Are the writers purposely writing Sonny as a tool? I would have trouble imagining anyone seeing him as heroic after today's performance.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, rur said:

Was Anna even in town when Robert gave Emma the didgeridoo? 

Is this a new didgeridoo? Because both he and Anna were in town when he gave it to her in 2012--after GH: Scorpio Espionage when Robin was saved and returned home in time for Christmas. Which was when he gave it to wee Emma.

Charlotte is a sociopath. I guess Helena and Luke's blood really doesn't mingle all that well, does it, if it produced fucking Lurch. And stand up straight, you spoiled brat. I know the snake is supposed to be in the pinata, but Ava left her purse lying around.

The world would be a better place if Charlotte had stayed in her petri dish.

How old is Danny to be at a 5 year old girl's birthday party? He's got a sister who is the same age as Violet. Or I guess I'm glad Scout was nowhere to be seen to call Jason "dad."

And look, it's Sonny, waving his dick around, like the Neanderthal that he is. We know, Sonny. You are God's gift to women and children everywhere, you are the patron saint of orphans and lonely brown-haired petite women.

GTFO with that writers. Of course Sonny would encourage Spencer to be angry with his father, instead of trying to reconcile with him, because he's an asshole and a douchebag. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
53 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Is she a psychopath?  

The short answer: yes!

My question, who is she thinking of unleashing it on?  We've seen her be pissed at Ava (for taking Windemere) and Jax (for dating Nina) but what does she have against everyone else?  unless the snake happens to fall onto Ava, which would be astronomical odds, why bring it?  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

How old is Danny to be at a 5 year old girl's birthday party? He's got a sister who is the same age as Violet.

The math is all wrong on all of those kids since SORASing.  

Why were Scout and Danny invited?  Why was Leo?  Why was Charlotte and Rocco (assuming he was there since we didn't actually see him).  Why Avery?  I get that Finn was determined to have the biggest birthday bash in the history of ever, to rival all Kardashian birthdays ever, but some of the guests seemed like an odd choice.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Linny said:

Charlotte putting a snake in the piñata is fucking ridiculous (how did Lulu, who transported Charlotte to the party, not question what was in that sack she was clutching? Where would Charlotte even GET the snake to begin with??) but I'm willing to overlook it if the snake bites someone worthy. (None of the kids, obviously, but Peter could stand to feel some pain and Willow certainly could use a legitimate reason to be overly upset, just sayin'.)

Charlotte shit-stirring at Violet's birthday party to get at Ava is a long way to go when she could just booby-trap Wyndemere. Sheesh. Valentin's daughter should have a bit more skill at being devious.

Really, Jason? Asking your [however old Danny is] kid to take care of his mom? Way to burden him with unnecessary stress and worry. What a great dad. UGH. 

7 minutes ago, rur said:

Are the writers purposely writing Sonny as a tool?

Sonny is almost always a tool, intentionally written or not.

1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

some of the guests seemed like an odd choice

It was to get the adults together, not the kids.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Is this a new didgeridoo? Because both he and Anna were in town when he gave it to her in 2012--after GH: Scorpio Espionage when Robin was saved and returned home in time for Christmas. Which was when he gave it to wee Emma.

Thanks. I could remember Robert giving it to Emma, and the didn't/did exchange, but I had absolutely no memory at all of Anna being around then. 

And yes, it's a new one -- Robert gave one to Violet today.

32 minutes ago, Linny said:

Via the credit card Valentin gave her. I guess in Port Charles you can get snakes delivered?

• LOL 2
14 hours ago, driver18 said:

Nelle/Valentine getting married to help Nelle gain custody and to help Valentine *keep* custody of Charlotte!)

Ok, who do I have to pay to see this happen.  Because as awesome as Ava/Nik were in the begining (now they're boring since they aren't allowed to play onscreen), Nelle/Valentin would be a hoot.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

Why does Charlotte have a snake?  Is it venomous?  Is she a psychopath?  

Children of the Corn - the Millennial Edition.

20 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

And look, it's Sonny, waving his dick around, like the Neanderthal that he is. We know, Sonny. You are God's gift to women and children everywhere, you are the patron saint of orphans and lonely brown-haired petite women.

GTFO with that writers. Of course Sonny would encourage Spencer to be angry with his father, instead of trying to reconcile with him, because he's an asshole and a douchebag. 

The Moobster's trying to claim Spencer as his latest, non-biological trophy child. Latest in a series, collect 'em all. 🙂

We need a Mystery Science Theater 3000 version of GH to just goof on all this insanity.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, rur said:

Thanks. I could remember Robert giving it to Emma, and the didn't/did exchange, but I had absolutely no memory at all of Anna being around then. 

And yes, it's a new one -- Robert gave one to Violet today.

Yes, Anna was there. Both she and Robert found Robin. Well, actually, Robert found her first. And those scenes gave me SUCH JOY. No wonder I can't find them anywhere online. Only the scenes where Robert tells Anna to look behind her and we see the reunion, and the Asian Quarter flashback. Not that I don't love those, I do. But Robert sure has gotten g*****.

It was a family scene with Robin, Emma, Patrick, Anna, and Robert as Santa Claus.

Sorry for the confusion: I meant if the new didgeridoo was given to Emma. Like he gave her another one. But I see you meant Robert gave one to Violet.

I hope everyone enjoyed Sonny telling Nik to stay away from his own son.  Sonny is the bestest guy ever.

Playing the didgeridoo is a medically advised way to treat sleep apnea.  In case Finn or Anna have a problem.

1 hour ago, Linny said:

A lecture on fatherhood from the man who shot one son in the chest, murdered the biological father of his other son, and had sex and impregnated the woman his youngest son was in love with. Yes, Sonny, you're definitely qualified to teach Nikolas the ramifications of betraying the father-son connection. (Also, Spencer and Sonny talk or text EVERY night? Get a life, both of you.)

In addition to everything else, Nicholas is a 15 year old teen boy. There is no way that he is checking in with his uncle every night unless he has serious emotional problems. Also, he wasn't alone, Laura was there for him. She even dropped everything and went to Europe for months when he broke his legs.

So they want me to believe that Spencer is talking to Ava, Britt and Laura, and texting Sonny every night. Sure. When does he find the time?  When does Sonny?

5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Another somewhat promising story gets completely deflated.

The subtitle of the show.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

. Well, actually, Robert found her first. And those scenes gave me SUCH JOY. No wonder I can't find them anywhere online

Do you mean this one?  (at the 1:17 mark)

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Do you mean this one?  (at the 1:17 mark)

YES!!!!!!!!! Thank you! I'm crying again! Chills! And Robin's "Daddy?" "My hero!" GUH. AWESOME WRITER was able to write all those Scorpio and Luke scenes!

This was the LUKE I love. Temporary Return of Awesome Luke.

Thank youuuuuu!!!!!

And the follow up the next day with Anna:

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2

I also couldn't understand the guests to this party. The little girl who plays Violet looks to be about 5. I have no idea why Charlotte, Aiden, Rocco, Danny, and I guess Olivia's kid (what's his name) would be at that party. They seem far too old. I could understand if Avery and Scout were there b/c I guess they're around her age, but the others kids are in the 3rd and 4th grades! 

Luckily, I didn't see the Sonny/Nikolas scenes b/c they would have enraged me. Sonny has a lot of nerve telling Nikolas anything when he hurt all of his sons at one time or other. Sonny is an ass. 

I do like the chemistry btw Franco and Ava. If Friz breaks up, I want them together. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 4

I actually found Peter likable today.  Because he was eating a cupcake.  Damn it’s been so long since I had one.  No gatherings, no parties, no cupcakes.

I have no idea what he was saying, by the way.  🙄

Charlotte is The Bad Seed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I also couldn't understand the guests to this party. The little girl who plays Charlotte looks to be about 5. I have no idea why Charlotte, Aiden, Rocco, Danny, and I guess Olivia's kid (what's his name) would be at that party. They seem far too old. I could understand if Avery and Scout were there b/c I guess they're around her age, but the others kids are in the 3rd and 4th grades! 

Luckily, I didn't see the Sonny/Nikolas scenes b/c they would have enraged me. Sonny has a lot of nerve telling Nikolas anything when he hurt all of his sons at one time or other. Sonny is an ass. 

I do like the chemistry btw Franco and Ava. If Friz breaks up, I want them together. 

Aiden is there because him and violet are cousins.

• Love 1
Just now, Harmony233 said:

Aiden is there because him and violet are cousins.

Oh yeah . . . . I forgot about that! It has taken me a minute to remember the connection - Hayden. LOL!! I was wondering why Chillow was there and then remembered Chase was Violet's uncle! 

• Love 1

The "snake in the piñata" gag is a fine choice for a birthday party, I must say.

Overall I'm quite pleased with the direction they are taking Charlotte, and I look forward to what else she has up her sleeve.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I also couldn't understand the guests to this party. The little girl who plays Charlotte looks to be about 5. I have no idea why Charlotte, Aiden, Rocco, Danny, and I guess Olivia's kid (what's his name) would be at that party. They seem far too old. I could understand if Avery and Scout were there b/c I guess they're around her age, but the others kids are in the 3rd and 4th grades! 

I think you mean Violet. And yes, she’s supposed tbe be around that age. When did Hayden leave? Five years ago?

And I was 🙄🙄🙄 when Bratz Doll was telling Charlotte she HAD to go to the party? Why? They’re not even friends! Are Bratz Doll and  Finn friends? Her and Anna? Whatever Show.

And they already showed Scout refusing the invitation on the basis that she wasn’t a “Girly-girl” a couple of months ago. Yet, she apparently showed up?

Aaand we got preempted, so I’ll be watching Robert and his didgeridoo tomorrow.

How long til Lulu decides that Valentin is to blame for the snake because he once took Charlotte to a zoo?

Also, I'm dying laughing that observant Girl Reporter didn't seem to notice her kid carrying in a big burlap sack to the party. 

Can Sonny go to Hell?  Now, please.  The nerve of this asshole...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

How long til Lulu decides that Valentin is to blame for the snake because he once took Charlotte to a zoo?

She isn't going to blame him because he gave Charlotte access to his credit card. Even though, Charlotte always seems to choose to act out when she is under Lulu's watchful eye.

• Love 1

Robert has been a joy to watch the last couple days. 

So, were they going to bring Britt back but then changed their mind? I mean, to have her working at the hospital and involved with Julian and in scenes with Peter and Leisl only for her to suddenly disappear without any goodbyes. Just weird.  

• Love 2
On 4/13/2020 at 1:45 PM, ffwbe said:

Britt’s already gone? I don’t get it.

And she didn’t even say goodbye! 😢

On 4/13/2020 at 5:05 PM, statsgirl said:

Laura, your daughter is an adult. Don't delete her messages, and don't make decisions for her.

What is up with the infantilizing of adult children on this show? Michael, Lulu, Brooke... all treated (and act) like kids who need their mommies and daddies to solve all their problems. All of Liz’s kids act and are treated as more mature than these dodos.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:17 PM, statsgirl said:

How has no one noticed that Willow has become even more cray then Nelle?

It must run in the family! 🤪 And if Nina is in fact mother to both, it all begins to make sense!

12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't know why Nik and Av are still married when her big hold over him is now gone. And the show doesn't seem to be going in the haters-become-lovers direction, at least not at the moment.

I still think they’ll get there, eventually. But will anyone care at that point? Another promising story lost to pacing issues, perhaps.

• Love 3
On 4/14/2020 at 3:06 PM, lala2 said:

And last . . . . as a family law attorney, everything about the Michael storyline is so beyond stupid that I'm not even sure what to say. Wiley was literally just w/two gay men, but Michael needs a wife?! That's just stupid. I also have to say I'm not sure what "harm" Nelle is supposedly going to cause Wiley. She appears to love her son. I have seen no evidence that she doesn't, or that he would die in her care or something.  At the end of the day, Michael impregnated a woman he doesn't like. Oh well. You have to live w/that choice, Michael. You will need to co-parent like everyone else. I've told many a client the same thing. Most judges are going to make sure BOTH parents have access to the child. it is rare to get a "no visitation" order, and nothing Nelle has done warrants that. This whole thing is stupid. If Lulu has to suck it up and work it out w/Valentin, why doesn't Michael have to do the same?!?! 

I'm not sure what you mean. Wiley has been living in a household with two parents, and now he is living in a house with one parent. The marrying-Willow thing is dumb, but your point above is lost on me.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Yeah what is up with Britt’s sudden departure, I’m wondering if something happened behind the scenes? 

Kelly Thiebaud is supposed to be doing a character on Days so that might have cut into things. She said recently that it is up to the writers whether or not she returns as Britt.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

And she didn’t even say goodbye! 😢

What is up with the infantilizing of adult children on this show? Michael, Lulu, Brooke... all treated (and act) like kids who need their mommies and daddies to solve all their problems. All of Liz’s kids act and are treated as more mature than these dodos.

I don't know why they do that for Brook but for Michael and Lulu it's because then their parents wouldn't have anything to do on the show. 

• LOL 1