Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Chase has been super worried that Willow is emotionally fragile and near her breaking point, so he decides the best course of action is to ignore the reasonable chat they JUST had wherein she seemed quite sane and happy and spring an affair on her to drive her into a marriage she decided against so that she can get even more fixated on Wiley without even being his "real" stepmom. Right.

I can't even be mad at Chase cuz Chase would not do this. They are criminally hijacking a good and decent character for slackjawed Saint Michael of the Bland. It's like instead of building up the good they (happened to stumble on) in this show, they are just hell-bent to shove Corinthii down our throats. 

• Love 17

RF!S was the highlight of the day with this triple takedown of Spinelli: “you little rodent,” and “you’re a loose cannon. And a kook.” 

This whole Wiley-related quadrangle is so preposterous that I’m hoping a sensible judge calls BS and asks them all if they’ve lost their damn minds. In the GH in my head, Wanda Sykes plays the judge.

I feel weird saying the Charlotte-as-sociopath story has promise, even if “Ma Petite” still makes my skin crawl.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

This show. They killed off Holly for absolutely no reason because... Why?

Hopefully it was Paloma they killed (or is she already dead?).  Or Ethan.  I wouldn't miss Ethan.  But the way they trashed Holly over the past several decades she can DIAF, too.

• Love 1

Killing off Holly is sort of random. I wasn’t even spoiled and didn’t even know what the phone call was about that Robert had. It wasn’t a horrible show since the flashbacks were minimal. The Chase & Sasha couch sex is so dumb. If Stupid Michael and Willow figure that out Nelle deserves the baby. Also, Chase needs to grow his hair out and get the scruff back. He looks likes he’s 17 years old. Which is a good thing if you’re an actor but as Chase it ain’t. The park looked beautiful with the sunlight. Who knows when they’ll ever do a scene that close in public ever again. That might have been the last on location scene forever. Kind of sad, 

9 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Well, per Carly, she's pretty, so that makes her perfect.  Literally, that was the first attribute she mentioned when noting how Michael marrying her would solve all the world's problems. 

Well, to be fair, they have done studies that prettier people are treated better.  They're more likely to get hired for jobs, so why not custody?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I can't even be mad at Chase cuz Chase would not do this. They are criminally hijacking a good and decent character for slackjawed Saint Michael of the Bland. It's like instead of building up the good they (happened to stumble on) in this show, they are just hell-bent to shove Corinthii down our throats. 

I find the writers so abysmal. Because Chase really is a good character. He has empathy, he was patient and understanding with Willow, he tried to help her but on her own terms, he gave her space when she needed it, he was always respectful of her. Chase is like the ideal partner. 

Every good thing must go and die at the altar of the Chosen Ones.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Katy M said:

Well, to be fair, they have done studies that prettier people are treated better.  They're more likely to get hired for jobs, so why not custody?

Taller people get promoted more, so it should be Sasha, both tall and pretty. 😲

Honestly, how is Willow belonging to a cult and going to jail for contempt of court <<<<< Sasha running a con that essentially hurt no one and that she was never prosecuted for and now is co-head of a major cosmetics company?  They must think that we are as stupid as CarSon and JaSam.

• Love 7

I think if anything they've made Chase even nobler because he is sacrificing his reputation and relationship.

Willow and Michael should have just eloped without all this elaborate blather and set up. It would have been soapiest and given their characters some oomph. But no, instead the show twists themselves into knots making sure no one has any faults here. Do these people always throw their clothes immediately into the hamper too?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Honestly, how is Willow belonging to a cult and going to jail for contempt of court <<<<< Sasha running a con that essentially hurt no one and that she was never prosecuted for and now is co-head of a major cosmetics company?  They must think that we are as stupid as CarSon and JaSam.

If I cared about this story line (which I don't), but just to play Devil's Advocate, SLS and his posse can argue all they like about how "pure" Willow is. And yes, she was a victim of Shiloh. I wasn't watching then, so I don't know if she entered the cult willingly, or if her mother, Harmony, brainwashed her into joining.

But. Speaking of Harmony. Nelle could use Harmony against SLS and Willow. That, while Willow was a victim, her mother was the worst. Setting her daughter up to be drugged and raped. AND she's an ex-con! AAAND, Willow has allowed her back into her life! What kind of influence would SHE have over precious, sweet, angelic, cherubic Wiley? Guess Diane didn't think of that, did she?

Way to go, Chase. After telling Bobblehead Robot that Willow was the "Love of my LIFE", you set it up so she "catches" you "cheating" so she can be a step mommy to Wiley. No way would Willow feel betrayed, even if she figures it out as a set up. That you and her supposed friend would do this to her. Considering her current state of mind. I'd have more respect for him if he just out and out broke up with her and told her to just go and marry the SLS. As if Diane saying SLS marrying her is a slam dunk that he'll get full custody. He probably will, because this is The FAKAKTA General Hospital, where he and his harridan of a mother, uncle and Mooby always win. So of course we have to have the healthiest relationship destroyed.

• Love 1

I’m actually a little shocked that they aren’t sacrificing Chase and Sasha for Michael. We’ve seen that done multiple times for Jason to avoid making him look like the bad guy when he was the other man. Makes me wonder what their long term plan is for Chase. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 2

Carly, shut up.  You are not actually in the mob. You're just married to Sonny.  You don't get to make executive decisions.  And I actually love that Jason hung up on Cyrus.  I would have, too.

I actually find what everyone is doing re: Willow extremely disrespectful.  It would be to anybody, but when you add the fact that her mother pushed her into a cult, or whatever, this manipulation to get her to marry Michael is just the worst.  I honestly don't know why Sasha is pushing this so much.  What's in it for her?  

I kind of feel bad for Charlotte.  She has absolutely no sense of right and wrong.  She should be old enough to know that it's not OK to push someone into a freezing cold harbor even if she's a terrible horrible awful person in your eyes.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

I’m actually a little shocked that they aren’t sacrificing Chase and Sasha for Michael. We’ve seen that done multiple times for Jason to avoid making him look like the bad guy when he was the other man. Makes me wonder what their long term plan is for Chase. 

He proved today that he can act. In fact, if people had tuned in today for the first time, they would have seen him in a traditionally soapy scene. So the powers that be probably want to keep him around to not use him in future stories. That's the usual MO for people that have actual talent.

ETA: Writers, "think on one's feet" does not mean what you think it means. Here's the definition: "react to events decisively, effectively, and without prior thought or planning".

Joss, you and and Carly let your emotions affect your judgement, causing situations that from which other people have to extricate you. That's pretty much the opposite of thinking on your feet. Sigh.

Edited by rur
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, rur said:

He proved today that he can act. In fact, if people had tuned in today for the first time, they would have seen him in a traditionally soapy scene. So the powers that be probably want to keep him around to not use him in future stories. thinking on your feet. Sigh.

I'd be super surprised if he signed another contract. But right now who knows what's gonna happen to the show.

Carly: You know that Sonny is not thinking clearly right now.

Jason: All the more reason to do what he wants.

(Yeah, because we all know how well that is working out.)

I guess Jason read the memo that the Corinthos mob always wins because otherwise I can't fathom the stupidity in telling Reynault 1. that the meeting is off instead of saying that it would have to be postponed and 2. hanging up on him.  it will leave Cyrus only more determined to bring Sonny down to have his second-in-command disrespect him so much.

Jason is also a manipulating hypocrite, telling Carly she's the smartest one while refusing to listen to what she says.

It's a bad time when Carly is the only one with any sense.

I wish Cyrus Reynault was known as 'the fox' because renard is fox in French and it would imply a crafty person which is who Cyrus is presented as being. But I guess then he would be too powerful and Jason couldn't smack him down.

It is frightening how easily Joss accepts the idea of Michael ditching the woman he is living with to marry someone else to manipulate the system. She's truly corrupted.

Lulu: Valentin shot Nikolas.  (And Sonny shot Dante. What's your point?) I liked both Laura and Charlotte calling Lulu out on her hypocrisy.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Lulu: Valentin shot Nikolas.  (And Sonny shot Dante. What's your point?) I liked both Laura and Charlotte calling Lulu out on her hypocrisy.

Valentin tried to kill Nikolas, tried to kill Laura, almost killed Kevin, tried to kidnap Spencer multiple times and threatened his life multiple times, and threw Ava off a parapet. And all of that is without even mentioning how he created Lulu's child without her consent and then withheld that child from her for years. And that's just off the top of my head. Nikolas coming back as alive seems to have erased everyone's memories of all the other crimes Valentin has committed.

• Love 4

The last scene between Valentin and Laura was pretty good. And Charlotte is a complete train wreck thanks to her parents.

Sasha to Chase: What have we done!

I don't know, dummy. This was your brain child, so hold up a mirror to your face and ask that question again. I can't with her.

Jason slobbering all over Carly is always must see TV.

I think the writers are gearing up to kill off Mike. Max Gail has done an excellent job, but I think it's time.

• Love 5

Today was the first day where I wanted a flashback.  When Charlotte admitted that she saw Valentin throw Ava over the parapet.  Many of us at the time thought she had to have seen it happen since she came onto the parapet a nano second before it happened.  But since she didn't say anything at the time, I started thinking maybe she hadn't caught it, or understood what she was seeing.  Good to see them circle back to that and have it that she saw it and accepted it (sociopath in the making that she is).  But I would have liked a flashback to that scene.  

I still cannot believe/wrap my head around Willow accepting what she was seeing.  She and Chase were literally in the park maybe an hour before, declaring their love, and yet she beleives he would do this to her.  That's just stupid.  

• Love 7

I know I keep asking this but it still makes no sense to me.  Do they really believe that Michael showing up in court, married to "pretty and kind" Willow, will somehow make the judge decide that they should have full custody of Wylie?   In family court where women can pretty much kill people and still get partial/joint custody?  Why?  Nelle will still give her sob story that Brad took the baby when she was unconscious to play on the judge's emotions.  MIchael's marriage won't change that.  In all likelyhood, they'll end up with joint custody and Nelle will still be able to make decisions for Wylie, Willow notwithstanding. 

It drives me crazy that I don't understand the logic here.  There have been many, many, MANY stories that were stupid but I understood where they were going with it.  This one, just confuses me.  

• Love 9
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I'd have more respect for him if he just out and out broke up with her and told her to just go and marry the SLS. 

I agree. I actually think his point about her being obsessed w/Wiley would have been a good one IF she had not just told him yesterday (I didn't see it but I read she said this) that she was going to step back and let Michael handle his problems w/Nelle. I thought I read she did that yesterday, so if that's the case, why did they need to continue w/this plan? She made a choice, and that was to move forward w/her life. Does Chase truly believe she cannot be happy if she is not in Wiley's life? Even if that's true . . . is that healthy or normal? She is not Wiley's biological mother so at some point, she has to let him go. 

I am not sure why Chase and Sasha sacrificed their relationships for Wiley, but I have no sympathy for them. 

I loved the conversation btw Valentin and Charlotte today. Valentin needed to see what his influence has done. Charlotte is out of control and thinks murder is okay when you don't like someone. At least he recognizes that's a problem. Say what you will about Lulu, but she's not a bad parent. She tries to instill good values in her kids and doesn't overlook or diminish the bad things they do. I guess seeing Charlotte condone murder was a bridge too far for Valentin.  Who knew? I guess he actually does care about the little monster. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Do they really believe that Michael showing up in court, married to "pretty and kind" Willow, will somehow make the judge decide that they should have full custody of Wylie?   

Yes.

This story has no logic, so it's not worth trying to find it, @perkie1968. Save yourself!

• Love 3

Joss telling Michael he's "scarier" than Carly deserved a laugh track.  Also, clearly outside of liking surfing and protein powder, there's very little Jax in Joss.  She's Carly's little clone, all warts. 

• Love 8

As this Wiley story drags on, it just becomes more and more obvious how unnecessary Sasha is in this storyline. Her motivations don’t make any sense and I don’t care about her with Michael so I don’t really feel anything for her in this situation. A Willow/Michael/Chase/Nelle would have been more interesting. Not necessarily as pairings but the interactions. Chase and Nelle have history and this quad needs someone who isn’t so bland.  

Edited by ffwbe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

As this Wiley story drags on, it just becomes more and more obvious how unnecessary Sasha is in this storyline. Her motivations don’t make any sense and I don’t care about her with Michael so I don’t really feel anything for her in this situation. A Willow/Michael/Chase/Nelle would have been more interesting. Not necessarily as pairings but the interactions. Chase and Nelle have history and this quad needs someone who isn’t so bland.  

Right?!!? Why is Sasha throwing her relationship away? So, Michael can get full custody of a kid he is likely to get custody of in some form anyway?!?! Do they think full custody means Nelle disappears from the child's life? Do they think her parental rights will be terminated or something? Do they think she won't get visitation w/her kid?!?! Hahahahaha . . . . it's actually funny how lame this story is. It makes no sense. 

I also agree about Nelle adding some much needed fire/energy to this group. 

• Love 6

Part of the problem in this story is that I just don't buy that either Sasha or Michael have strong feelings for each other. It's like they're with each other out of convenience and because there is no other single woman in Michael's age group.. Michael didn't even ask Sasha to move in with him out of passion but out of giving her a place to stay.

50 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I am not sure why Chase and Sasha sacrificed their relationships for Wiley, but I have no sympathy for them. 

Same. Sasha I can understand doing it because she's a Carly clone, always convinced that she's right. But Chase has always been respectful of Willow and to not only take the decision away from her but manipulate like this is really destroying the character for this incredibly stupid storyline.

10 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Do they think full custody means Nelle disappears from the child's life? Do they think her parental rights will be terminated or something?

Yes. They've been talking to Lulu.

Lulu isn't a bad parent but her blind spot against Valentin is hurting Charlotte.  You can't just cut someone who she loves out of a child's life no matter how much you dislike him. Lots of women (and men) have to deal with another parent who has spoiled a child; deal with it like they who. She doesn't even see that she is condemning Valentin while she didn't say a word to Nik who spoiled Spencer even more.

Today we had Valentin the one realizing that he has been hurting Charlotte by his actions and asking Laura to make up for his inadequacies,, while Lulu, still blind, was called out by Charlotte for emotionally lying to her.

• Love 5

What was the last thing Valentine said to Laura about Charlotte? I couldn't make it out. Something like "take her."

I really liked the exchanges between Val/Charlotte and Val/Laura. Valentine first tries to gaslight Charlotte like he does everyone else about what she "thought" she saw, but then can't bring himself to lie to her, and realizes what he has done to her moral compass. Good facial acting from Val and Laura (Lulu not so much). Even Charlotte stepped it up. 

If they actually stick Chase with Sasha, I will cut a bitch. Maybe Sasha planned this whole thing to upgrade from Eeyore to a real man while ditching the bay bay. 

And of course, Carly and Jason dithering over who is right about whether to send the hit man/enforcer to the meeting with the rival mob boss while passing a baby back and forth. Jesus Wept. 

• Love 12

UGH, this Chase/Willow/Sasha/Michael thing is BAD. I would've rather seen them all agree to the marriage and then have second thoughts after because they realize they have to live together and pretend (because you know Nelle will be waiting for them to slip up). And then feelings get weird - they could've played that instead of this ... weirdness.

Someone find Wendy Riche, I wanna stage a coup.

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, lb60 said:

, I only saw the last half of the show.

I only got about 5 minutes so you're ahead of me. Sounds like it was a fairly decent episode so I may have to watch online 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

If they actually stick Chase with Sasha, I will cut a bitch. Maybe Sasha planned this whole thing to upgrade from Eeyore to a real man while ditching the bay bay. 

That I would watch. It would certainly improve the story line.  

So, it probably won't happen.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rur said:

That I would watch. It would certainly improve the story line.  

So, it probably won't happen.

I agree. The show should have already made Sasha more of a bad girl. A con artist trying to get money from Nina or latching onto Michael once she found out he was a CEO. If they haven’t done that yet, we won’t get her intentionally trying to steal Chase. If they end up together, it’s going to be for a lame reason like being sad about Michael and Willow hooking up after they basically pushed them into that situation. This show is determined on going the least soapy route for every storyline. 

• Love 3

If you want Sasha to have layers and energy, they need to recast. Mattson was good when they want some who looked like OldNina for a brief role and then  leave but not all models can transition into acting and her only tricks seem to be vocal fry and head bobbing.

They won't recast Michael as long as MB has any say in it but the combination of Duell and Mattson kills any energy a storyline might have. Even this one needs Carly, Joss and Diane to push it.

• Love 4

I am fascinated with Willow’s hair.  Even when she was crying and stuff I was all ‘gee what conditioner does she use?’  Seriously, the girl has gorgeous hair, shiny and healthy and never a strand out of place.

Baby Donna was so goofy and cute!  Wiggling her arms and legs all about.  She reminded me of a baby elephant- they don’t know how to control their trunks yet so it wiggles all over the place and the baby elephant is like whooooa what do I do with this thing???

This, shockingly, was a decent episode, even with Sonny/Carly/Jason’s presence.  Loved the Val/Laura/Charlotte scenes.  Well done.  Hey, also loved Mama Laura telling her brat Lulu to grow the f up and learn to compromise (paraphrasing of course)

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Loved the Val/Laura/Charlotte scenes.  Well done.  Hey, also loved Mama Laura telling her brat Lulu to grow the f up and learn to compromise (paraphrasing of course)

I liked all of those scenes, too. I had to laugh when Lulu said Charlotte had no idea what sort of person her father was. As if Lulu knew who Luke was when she was the same age! Ugh. At least Laura is trying to get Lulu to see that everything has to be about Charlotte, not Lulu.

Edited by dubbel zout
typo
  • Love 7

That was the most stupidest, lamest thing ever yesterday. And I'm talking about Willow finding Chase and BobbleRobot not actually having sex, but just kissing. Wow, I didn't know you could have sex through clothes. Maybe, I don't know, have a blanket that BobbleRobot quickly throw a blanket over bare shoulders or something, while she runs into the bedroom?

If Chase hadn't been such a good boyfriend up until now, being supportive, loving, etc., and not show any resentment over Willow's obsession over Wiley, I'd've bought that anger. Never mind that BobbleRobot was pushing Willow toward the SLS.

BobbleRobot: "What have we done?"

Me: What, indeed. EXACTLY what you've been pressuring Chase that you both should do, for what seems like weeks! But is probably just a week or so, in ShowTime. Suck it up, Buttercup.

Joss really is her Mother's Spawn. Poor Lady Jane just wasn't able to teach her right from wrong.

Speaking of which, I FUCKING LOVED LAURA. The look of "Are you Fucking Kidding me?" at Lulu's bratty behavior was something to behold. 

John Patrick Stuart/Valentin did a good job as well. 

Someone tell me again, how am I supposed to believe that little sociopath, Charlotte loves Lulu? It's clear she just wants to be a family with her Papa and Neena. I don't see any affection; any love coming from her.

• Love 4

Oh, I forgot to mention. If Jar Jar Binks is the bestestest hacker who ever HACKED! Then why hasn't he been able to find out how Heinrik set up Obrecht? This plot is also beyond lame and stoopid. Heinrik is NO FAISON. And I just laugh at his face when he's trying to be all badass, with his sonorous sounding voice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, ciarra said:

I thought the Brooklynn actress was good today.  She's so much better portraying grief and fear than doing the snark thing.

She needs to go into something helping people, she is good at that

• Love 3

So Willow was too stupid to figure out what was going on even though Sasha's acting was atrocious (I'm always fascinated when a character has to act) and Chase was expecting her home. Whatever. So, who will be the genius who figures out what is going on? Willow is supposedly telling Michael today. I wonder if he will figure it out right away or if he'll just be in denial until it is confirmed. If not Michael, Carly will, of course, realize what Sasha and Chase are doing to help poor Michael and little Wiley because... Carly. Jason is my wildcard prediction.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

So Willow was too stupid to figure out what was going on even though Sasha's acting was atrocious (I'm always fascinated when a character has to act) and Chase was expecting her home.

I'd be equally as mad for the manipulation and lying, tbh.  

5 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

If not Michael, Carly will, of course, realize what Sasha and Chase are doing to help poor Michael and little Wiley because... Carly.

That would be fine because takes a schemer to know a schemer.  She'll keep her mouth shut, though, because this is what she wants also.

6 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Jason is my wildcard prediction.

If Jason figures it out, he'd probably give Michael a heads up. Hit man, though he is, he does tend to deal with family situations a bit more aboveboard than Carly does.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

That was the most stupidest, lamest thing ever yesterday. And I'm talking about Willow finding Chase and BobbleRobot not actually having sex, but just kissing. Wow, I didn't know you could have sex through clothes.

Well it's been established that you can give birth through your pants...

The saddest thing about this plot is how much it's destroying Chase, one of the few decent guys on this show and played by a decent actor. He's always been supportive and understanding of Willow, always gentle with her through her various traumas (and she's had A LOT) from DoD to her mother to jsil to getting fired to realizing that her baby is dead. Now he's manipulating a very vulnerable Willow because BobbleHead has decided that her way is the only way.

Just end this stupid storyline. I'm rooting for the other side.

• Love 17
20 hours ago, lala2 said:

I loved the conversation btw Valentin and Charlotte today. Valentin needed to see what his influence has done

The problem though is that he turned her into a little sociopath and now he's passing the buck onto Laura.  No, you created the evil spawn, you now have to fix it.  

• Love 6

I think what Valentin was trying to say is that he doesn't know how to fix it (son of Helena, supposed son of Mikkow).  That's why he went to Laura.

Valentin offering to give full custody to Lulu is a huge offer on his part, and if true, shows both his love for Charlotte and his realization of how bad he is for her.

• Love 9

The Sonny/Jason scenes in the kitchen made it clear that they are trying to make Sonny look younger -- black sweater (and not to be mean, but maybe spanx?), along with shoe-polish hair.

But then when he was at Mike's bedside and rubbing his chin*, damned if he didn't unwittingly look just like an aging Brando in the Godfather. It was uncanny.

*his own chin, I mean. 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I wanted Chase to knock little Mickey out when he pushed him.

This story has to be written by apes it is so stupid. I can't feel bad for Chase and Sasha because they literally did not have to do this. They are trying to sell us that Williams custody is so important, Chase would give up his life for it and I am just not buying it. And what if their plan doesn't work? Why do they think that their cheating means Willow will just run and marry Michael? What if Nelle wins? What if Michael realizes what this has cost his friendship and decides to marry Nelle for real this time or agree to joint custody? Chase would have just thrown his relationship down the drain for nothing. The stupid. It hurts. Plus, the custody hearing is NEXT WEEK (port charles time). A smart judge should see right through this. This towns court system seems to favor fathers (unless you are a Jerome) but because SLS needs to keep his halo clean, we get this BS to put him with Mary Poppins.

Michael and Willow are sooooooo boring. Their talk sucked. But i did get a good laugh when Sasha hightailed it out of there when Michael came to confront Chase. I am glad SLS got to yell at them so hopefully Shebeast minds her own business.

I have never cared about the Mike story or Mooby's pain, so i wish they would just move it along. That little fakeout at the end was unnecessary and kind of cruel.

If they are going to keep Nelle around, putting her in Nina's orbit as the first person to soften towards her is a nice start, but i am extremely confused when her "Nelle take down" plan was supposed to start and what it actually was. Nelle has likely been working there 1-2 weeks now and it doesn't seem anything has happened. Was Nina expecting Nelle to just do something really crazy? steal money from the company? Nelle has never played her hand without being provoked and Nina should know that. She is actually helping Nelle's case by hiring her back after she stole that dress. This shows that she is changed and someone believes it.

Is Nelle planning on making a play for Micheal so they can have their white fence and clean playground?

• Love 3

STFU x a bagillion, Sasha! And way to run away without taking responsibility for anything. 

I think the worst part in all of this is that not only is this her brain child, but she also says she did not know how much she loved Michael until now, but she knew how much Chase and Willow loved one another. 

Oh, and look at scary Michael, flexing his muscle and trying to be outraged by all this. I'm sure we're all impressed by your rampant manhood, Michael.

Why are the writers bending over backwards for CD. He sucks. His face goes from sad dog, to sad dog making a doo-doo. He is such a bad actor, but they keep throwing women at him, babies, and calling him scary, like that's remotely close to the truth. Michael is such a sad sack. He has no umph and is a chemistry free zone.

So, really, STFU, Michael x infinity.

I wonder if Carly will be frothing at the mouth when she finds out about this or realize that it was just a ploy to get her boring ass, emasculated son, the perfect little wife, so that he can keep his ill gotten tyke. 

And where in the fuck is Lucas? Did the ground at the hospital open up and swallow him? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Michael and Willow are taking this "Chase and Sasha had an affair" at face value despite ALL THE EVIDENCE that this is a set-up, as if it wasn't already clear from their 93434546 conversations about Wiley in the last week. This show is so, so bad.

And how exactly is this marriage supposed to be good for Wiley if one or both of the participants is forced into it?

• Love 8

I really hope Renault kills Mooby and The tin man. He has been one of the best additions to the show.

If Valentin really wants to teach his daughter right and wrong, he should turn himself in.

LOL at Nina leaving this precious necklace on top of important papers. And nosy Nelle didn't even try to see what was in this opened box.

I haaaate Sasha and Chase's "sacrificing ourselves for the sake of the greater good" charade. Hate. It. There's absolutely no sensible reason for this to be happening. The issues they're pretending drove their relationships apart could have so easily been legit. Willow's preoccupation with Wiley, Sasha feeling pressured to take on a maternal role--those should have been REAL splinters for these couples. Seeing each of them having to balance their love for Wiley with their own self-interest and expectations for their future would have been so much more compelling to me than this forced martyrdom. Sasha and Chase falling on the sword to MAYBE help Wiley's cause is needless cruelty dressed up as kindness, and it sucks for all parties involved.

• Love 8

I know a lot of people dislike Nelle, but I really liked her scenes today. I don't think she's a sociopath who has no empathy as some believe. I see no evidence that Nelle doesn't love her son and want the best for him. She does.

She got a job and wants to buy a home. She is open to shared custody with Michael. I believed her when she said she wants to be better for her son and wants to move past her own past. Others have been allowed to do that, so why can't Nelle? I also liked how she told Nina to talk to Michael. Michael is the one who is determined to permanently remove Nelle from Wiley's life, and b/c he's a Corinthos, I guess that's okay. 🙄

I see no legitimate reason why Nelle should be ousted from her son's life simply b/c Michael doesn't like her. That's his problem. He shouldn't have had unprotected sex w/her then.  I will never understand why everyone criticizes Lulu for not compromising w/the man who tried to murder her, her brother, and her mother when it comes to custody, but no one is ever in Michael's ear, telling him to think of Wiley and do the best for him. The double standard in the writing is annoying.  

Michael is weak. That push was lame. He should have punched Chase. And I guess he didn't care about Sasha all that much b/c he didn't even care when she left. He didn't run after her to shout some more. He didn't yell at Chase for sleeping w/his girlfriend. He was basically focused on Willow.  It just shows where this story is headed: Millow! Ugh . .  they are going to be so boring together! 

This show is so allergic to drama b/c that Sam/Alexis talk sucked. Sam was viciously cruel to Alexis when they last spoke, and they just glossed over that to get to the Neil/Alexis stuff.  I just wanted more from them after that scene a couple of weeks ago. 

The Mike stuff is just depressing. I muted those scenes. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 9