Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, yowsah1 said:

The obvious pairing for Chase is Nelle, as a kind of "you-are-bad-but-I-can't-quit-you" type thing.  As people have said upthread, it would be a small matter to retcon that Nelle didn't kill her fiance in the canoe - maybe Nelle didn't deliberately sabotage the canoe, just failed to take some safety measure and therefore believes she was responsible, or she was tricked and set up - and the truth coming out draws Chase back to her side.

I thought I saw a spark with Chase and BL. Doesn’t seem like it’s going anywhere since it seems like they are going to have her cause problems with Lulu and Dustin but I think her and Chase could be interesting. It’s a little weird that BL’s been on the show for 7 months and they haven’t done anything with her romance wise beyond a few chem tests.  

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, backbiter said:

Does anyone know who this is in the Florida license? Doesn't look like anyone I know. 

edencarly3.jpg

Charlotte Roberts was Carly’s best friend growing up. She was on the show in 2005 using the name Reese Marshall to help with Sonny’s kids kidnapping but I think she was really there to get revenge on Carly. I can’t remember the details. Anyway, I think her difference in appearance was explained away with plastic surgery which is why Carly didn’t recognize her. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Charlotte Roberts was Carly best friend as they grew up together as teenagers. When they were both 16, Charlotte aka Carly got into a car accident and was supposedly killed. Caroline aka our Carly was so traumatized it took nearly a decade before she would attempt to drive. When she showed up in Port Charles, she used her name/identity to get close to Bobbie.

In 2005, when the kids were kidnapped, FBI Agent Reese was assigned to the case and we find out that she was presumed deceased Charlotte. Apparently, Reese's father was having an affair his daughter's underage best friend whom he was growing up along side her. The reason that Charlotte got into the accident was because she found what Carly and her father were doing.

As is the case with most brunette female FBI agents assigned, she ended up in Sonny's bed. After Sonny got tired of her, she hooked up with Ric.  She finally ended up dying during the big railroad crash after Lucky and Liz's wedding and nobody noticed or cared. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 4/9/2020 at 2:26 PM, dubbel zout said:

How old is Carly supposed to be in these flashbacks? Eden McCoy is a bit too young to be playing Carly in this context, IMO.

When Flashback Carly stormed out, she was on her way to GH, so she should be about the same age as Sarah Brown was when she showed up. However, SB was 21 when she joined the show and Eden MCoy is 17. And looks much younger, IMO. I can’t speak disparagingly of EM because she looks and sounds just like my niece who I adore, but she really was miscast in every way as a young Carly, show daughter or not.

On 4/10/2020 at 10:05 AM, Cheyanne11 said:

Maybe the show is angling that Frank was into black market adoptions, took Nelle thinking he'd sell her, then something fell thru and he was stuck with her...until she paid dividends by the kidney sale.

Maybe Frank was brokering the kidney sale, somehow, for Madeline to profit from? I know, the timeline is WAY off, but when has this show ever cared about consistent timelines? 

That said, I think the speculation about Nelle/Willow twins is probably spot on. If there’s anything this show does more than altering timelines, it’s recycling old plots, and the writers do love their twin stories. Whatever, I’m just happy if this means Nelle may be sticking around longer! (And maybe it will make Willow more interesting.)

On 4/10/2020 at 2:11 PM, dubbel zout said:

She's OMG TEH EVUL. 

I’ve been meaning to ask this for awhile, but what does this mean?? That is, I understand it contextually, but why this spelling? Where does this come from?

On 4/11/2020 at 3:09 PM, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Yes it was fake. I think they used the invisible ink pen on the papers so it wasn't valid. 

BWAHAHA... I’d forgotten all about the invisible ink storyline! From the episode penned by special guest writer, Encyclopedia Brown.

• LOL 3

Good Golly I hate that ugly black skirt that Anna wears almost every day. It’s so tight that she has trouble walking in it. It’s also a weird, unflattering length on her. Why can’t the wardrobe folks find some clothes that flatter her thin body?

Britt’s already gone? I don’t get it. Did they seriously just bring her back to bang Julian and tell him Alexis and Neil slept together? I can’t with this show. This might have edged out Tracy as the most wasted recent return for me. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

I find Lulu to be absolutely insufferable most of the time.  But Brooklyn is just so much worse to me.  And I actually almost was able to feel a smidgen of pity for Lulu when she was talking about the French toast.  

And, oh yeah, Brook, most people think it's a good thing to tell the truth regarding crimes.  If they hadn't tried to cover it up in the first place, Michael very well probably wouldn't have had to go to prison.  But, let's not put the blame on Carly and Sonny where it belongs.

Edited by Katy M
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Katy M said:

But Brooklyn is just so much worse to me.  And I actually almost was able to feel a smidgen of pity for Lulu when she was talking about the French toast.  

The argument between the two of them AGAIN that had to be broken up by Dustin AGAIN was annoying as hell.  Until Lulu went to Laura and mentioned that it's been a year since Dante left.  I then gave her a pass because she' upset with the anniversary.  Brooklynn has no such excuse for her childish nonsense.  

• Love 3

I absolutely loathe that Peter has successfully pinned his crimes on Liesl to the point that everyone who should have some degree of loyalty to her has essentially said "tough luck that you can't spell Liesl without 'lies,' the Hague is waiting for you." And obviously Liesl's reputation doesn't work in her favor here, but it KILLS me that those closest to her have so easily turned their backs on her and embraced Peter. Especially since in Maxie's case she directly witnessed Peter acting shady and carrying around large sums of cash, and those moments should be clicking for her now, if only the show would allow her to actually THINK instead of pout and cry.

There's no good reason for Dustin, a seemingly solid dude with his life in order, to repeatedly witness Lulu and Brook Lynn's vicious messiness and not wash his hands of them both. High school kids have more maturity and aplomb than these two smug twits.

Only on a soap could you have a character like Nina dramatically opine about her twisted past, including the crime of ripping a child from the womb, before cheesily dancing up a storm with Jax. I would like this pairing more if less time was devoted to Jax building up Nina with praise (Stop Making Jax a Prop for Complicated Women 2020).

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I find Lulu to be absolutely insufferable most of the time.  But Brooklyn is just so much worse to me.

Ugh, I'm so tired of both of them. The sniping is stupid, juvenile, and overdone. Lulu, when you say you trust your partner but not the other person, you don't trust your partner.

3 minutes ago, Linny said:

cheesily dancing up a storm with Jax

Did I sleep through something? I thought Nina was telling Jax he had to see all of her, and then we get that cheesy dance scene.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The obvious pairing for Chase is Nelle, as a kind of "you-are-bad-but-I-can't-quit-you" type thing.  As people have said upthread, it would be a small matter to retcon that Nelle didn't kill her fiance in the canoe - maybe Nelle didn't deliberately sabotage the canoe, just failed to take some safety measure and therefore believes she was responsible, or she was tricked and set up - and the truth coming out draws Chase back to her side.

They did have chemistry.  JS seems to be pretty good at generating chemistry with potential romantic interests.  He's had decent chemistry with Nelle, Willow, Brook Lynn, and even had a tiny sparkette with Lulu early on.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Linny said:

There's no good reason for Dustin, a seemingly solid dude with his life in order, to repeatedly witness Lulu and Brook Lynn's vicious messiness and not wash his hands of them both. High school kids have more maturity and aplomb than these two smug twits.

Only on a soap could you have a character like Nina dramatically opine about her twisted past, including the crime of ripping a child from the womb, before cheesily dancing up a storm with Jax. I would like this pairing more if less time was devoted to Jax building up Nina with praise (Stop Making Jax a Prop for Complicated Women 2020).

I liked today, some good soapy  stuff, but the Lulu/BL  childish bickering; who wants to watch that?

What music were Jax and Nina dancing to? They weren't in time with the music playing.  

I could watch a whole episode with just Robert and Liesl. That was good acting today. And let's ramp up this Peter storyline and end it because it's ruining Maxie and Anna.

Laura, your daughter is an adult. Don't delete her messages, and don't make decisions for her.

Jax has become fast forward material for me. He is following Anna down the lost IQ path.

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I could watch a whole episode with just Robert and Liesl. That was good acting today. And let's ramp up this Peter storyline and end it because it's ruining Maxie and Anna.

I was SOOOOO looking forward to seeing this, but got pre-fucking-empted AGAIN!🤬 They delayed the show by an hour, supposedly. I'll have to watch it tomorrow from the ABC app, which has fewer commercials.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I was SOOOOO looking forward to seeing this, but got pre-fucking-empted AGAIN!🤬 They delayed the show by an hour, supposedly. I'll have to watch it tomorrow from the ABC app, which has fewer commercials.

You're in the DMV, aren't you? Me too! The VA governor is routinely coming on at 2, and I live in MD. 

I'm glad they decided to air it at 3 instead of that judge show though. LOL! I still didn't get to see it b/c of work, but it doesn't sound like I missed much today. 

• Love 1

Here in NY, we got about 3 minutes before it was interrupted. Then they cut back in at about the :45 mark. The only thing I wanted to see was Liesl/Robert and of course I didn't. (sigh) guess I'll try to catch it on ABC.com.

• Love 1

The NYC ABC station has an alternate channel on which it aired GH. You can google it with your cable provider (or however you watch). I don't know how often the show it shifted there, but I think if the preemption is local, it might happen on a regular basis. Yesterday was the first time I watched it on the alternate channel.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

The NYC ABC station has an alternate channel on which it aired GH. You can google it with your cable provider (or however you watch). I don't know how often the show it shifted there, but I think if the preemption is local, it might happen on a regular basis. Yesterday was the first time I watched it on the alternate channel.

Well damn. I wish they had said that GH would air at 2:30sh this morning. I would have set my DVR for it. I think I'll make sure to do it going forward. This is for the DC/MD/VA area.

30 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I was wondering, how could Robert send Obrecht to The Hague for trial? The US is not a signatory of the World Court but never joined. The crimes she is accused of were committed in the US.

Stop trying to use logic! It will only hurt your brain!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I know Lulu doesn't have many fans on this board, but I gotta support her.

I had major issues w/Maxie's little rant to Peter today. What was that? Granted, I do not usually watch Maxie scenes, but according to her, she's been biting her tongue when it comes to Lulu's dealings w/Valentin. Ok. Fine, but what kind of bestie doesn't give their friend the "hard" advice? Now, I don't agree w/Maxie at all. IMO, Lulu has worked w/Valentin. They were sharing custody in spite of him "murdering" Lulu's brother, trying to shoot Lulu's mother, and sending Lulu off w/some goons to be killed. Lulu was sharing custody w/him. She only recently took action when he tried to leave the country w/the child. What's the problem . . .  BUT if Maxie genuinely thinks Lulu is mishandling things, why wouldn't she tell her? Isn't that what friends are for? To tell you when you're going off the rails? Again, I vehemently disagree w/Maxie and don't think Lulu has done anything bad toward Valentin, but she shouldn't call herself Lulu's bestie if she can't have those kinds of conversations w/Lulu. If she can't be "real" w/Lulu, then they are just casual acquaintances, not friends and definitely not besties.

And I will never agree that Lulu does not have valid reasons to not trust Valentin. If Maxie doesn't get that, then she's an idiot. As Lulu pointed out, Valentin has done several horrible things personally to Lulu. If Lulu never likes or trusts him, what's the problem? Why wouldn't Maxie understand that? Why brush off his crimes? If that was suppose to be cute, it wasn't. I can't wait until Maxie's world is crushed when the truth about Peter comes out! She'll deserve it, IMO. 

I also think Chase is a crappy boyfriend. Instead of encouraging Willow's obsession w/a child that is NOT her own, he should be encouraging her to let Wiley go. Wiley is NOT her son. Michael is ridiculously rich. He has a great attorney. He will figure it out. It's not like Michael won't have contact w/his child if she doesn't marry him. None of this is Willow's problem or business. She was way too involved when she thought it was her son, and she's even more involved now. It's not healthy! If Chase were a good boyfriend, he'd be helping her accept the death of her son and not encouraging her transfer all those feelings to this kid that has nothing to do w/her. 

And last . . . . as a family law attorney, everything about the Michael storyline is so beyond stupid that I'm not even sure what to say. Wiley was literally just w/two gay men, but Michael needs a wife?! That's just stupid. I also have to say I'm not sure what "harm" Nelle is supposedly going to cause Wiley. She appears to love her son. I have seen no evidence that she doesn't, or that he would die in her care or something.  At the end of the day, Michael impregnated a woman he doesn't like. Oh well. You have to live w/that choice, Michael. You will need to co-parent like everyone else. I've told many a client the same thing. Most judges are going to make sure BOTH parents have access to the child. it is rare to get a "no visitation" order, and nothing Nelle has done warrants that. This whole thing is stupid. If Lulu has to suck it up and work it out w/Valentin, why doesn't Michael have to do the same?!?! 

• Love 7

If Willow is going to fall apart every time a kid in her care dies, she's in the wrong career. I get kids dying is sad and tragic, but Willow falling apart isn't helping anyone. And ugh, she makes everything about Wiley. STAHP.

5 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Wiley was literally just w/two gay men, but Michael needs a wife?!

It's not that he needs a wife specifically, I think it's that a two-parent home is more stable than a single parent. Which is just as dumb.

• Love 2

This storyline has got so bad, when Michael said that they moved the hearing to next week, I thought "Thank goodness there are going to be no new episodes." How has no one noticed that Willow has become even more cray then Nelle?

Best scene was Robert playing Peter. You go, Scorpio! Anna's baby obsession with Peter is as bad as Willow's with Wylie.

Second place goes to Maxie for being firm with Lulu.  Lulu, maybe Valentine bought Charlotte a pony because it's good for helping her develop responsibility.

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Why does everyone think that a quickie wedding right before the custody hearing will be seen as anything but a cynical, last-ditch effort by Michael? UGH.

Have you seen this show?  Carly's manipulations = good when everyone else's are bad and the death of the mob guy is Margaux's fault, not Sonny's.

Does Michael and the other Team Self-Obsessed think that Nelle is going to lose all custody of Wylie because he gets married? If she's so close to sole custody herself, a judge would aware joint custody and she's still have to sign the papers for anything as big as an operation.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Willow is going to fall apart every time a kid in her care dies, she's in the wrong career. I get kids dying is sad and tragic, but Willow falling apart isn't helping anyone. And ugh, she makes everything about Wiley. STAHP.

It's not that he needs a wife specifically, I think it's that a two-parent home is more stable than a single parent. Which is just as dumb.

Yes, that's stupid too! 

And Willow is just OTT and overly dramatic about everything. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I was wondering, how could Robert send Obrecht to The Hague for trial? The US is not a signatory of the World Court but never joined. The crimes she is accused of were committed in the US.

I think because the WSB is involved for whatever dumb reason.

10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Lulu, maybe Valentine bought Charlotte a pony because it's good for helping her develop responsibility.

If anyone else had gotten Charlotte the pony, Lulu wouldn't be saying boo. But since it's Valentin, Archenemy, suddenly it's all sinister.

Lulu, Maxie can work with/for anyone she wants.

I'm totally up for a Valentin/Nelle battle.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

They’ve been overplaying Willow’s connection to Wiley. Yes, she thought she was Wiley’s birth mother but the constant talk about how much Wiley needs her and having Michael reach out to her for help when Wiley was crying is too much. I get that they want to pretend that Lucas doesn’t exist but to Wiley, Willow’s been an occasional babysitter, not this parent so all of this is too much. I guess I should just prepare myself for a year or 2 down the line when Michael and Willow split up and they end up fighting for custody of Wiley. 

And I agree with what everyone said earlier about Michael and Nelle. I don’t think she’s a danger to Wiley but he doesn’t want her in his life because he doesn’t like her. It’s just like Sonny and Ava. Although, I think Avery is the only time Sonny actually gained primary custody so even his entitlement only went so far.

Someone in Michael’s life should tell him that it’s better for both parents to be in a kid’s life unless one is actually a danger to him but everyone in his a mess or a sycophant. All he really has to do look back on his own life and his to see how that’ll effect his kid. He had a good relationship with AJ as an adult and it seemed like he wanted more time with him when he died, part of the reason Kristina is a mess is supposed to be because of an absent father, etc.

• Love 2

I hate that this "Willow has to marry Michael to save Wiley from Nelle!" stuff is making me take back all the shit I talked about the baby swap. 'Cause like, I'd gladly watch Brad pop antacids and have guilty furtive conversations with Julian instead of seeing Sasha, Michael, Willow and Chase twist themselves into knots to see who can be the most noble and self-sacrificing in the name of Wiley. It's dumb, it's not at all realistic, and in Willow's case, it's not healthy for her to be so emotionally invested in another woman's kid. Everyone's trying too hard to be pious in comparison to Nelle, and while she's awful in lots of ways, that doesn't negate her rights as Wiley's mom. And the surgery machinations by Team Michael only strengthened Nelle's case while hurting his, so really, they can pipe down about how monstrous she is when they aren't much better.

• Love 10

Why does this show want to give the same storylines to multiple characters? So far we have:

1. Forced separation with Alexis/Neil and Jason/Sam

2. Custody battle with Wiley and Charlotte

3. Likely marriage of convenience with Michael/Willow and Nelle/Valentin

Maybe it’s always been like this and I’m just noticing it now but it’s strange. They don’t have anything different people can do? All it leads to is comparisons on which one is done better.

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 2

You would think after being the middle of all the custody battles Sonny and Carly had over him and Morgan, he would realize that he won't be able to shut Nelle out of being in Wylie's life.

If Michael cannot remember that far back all he has do look at then current nonsense between Lulu and Valentin. Or the previous nonsense between Sonny and Ava.

I really wish Diane had not started this stupid nonsense of presenting a stronger case by having Michael marrying that isn't his girlfriend for the last year and a half. 

Instead of trying to present the perfect image for the courts, he should be trying to find evidence of Nelle's crimes and wait her out. She will most likely commit another crime. Then try to get her sent back to prison. She will still retain her parental rights but she would be locked away.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Best scene was Robert playing Peter. You go, Scorpio! Anna's baby obsession with Peter is as bad as Willow's with Wylie.

When Anna told Peter she couldn't be more proud, was I the only one that finished her sentence by yelling at the television, "If you were actually my son."?

18 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I would love to see Nelle in a serious battle with a Cassadine. She can play a long game, but if Valentin is truly Helena's son, he can think in terms of years, not months. 

Finally, STFU, Sasha. Michael just listed all the reasons why marrying Willow would be wrong. If he believes something is wrong, then  he doesn't  need to or have to give Willow  a choice. And, BTW, the first rule of family matters that don't involve your blood (or legally adopted) kin is to offer comforting, noncommittal comments and stay the hell out of it, because otherwise when things go south, which we know they will, it'll be on your head. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Michael and the PainInTheAss Squad all seem to think if he gets sole custody that equates to Nelle being relieved of her parental rights.  TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. 

Lucas might beg to differ, if he were a part of a story that involves his son.

4 minutes ago, nilyank said:

You would think after being the middle of all the custody battles Sonny and Carly had over him and Morgan, he would realize that he won't be able to shut Nelle out of being in Wylie's life.

Or even look at Avery, the current kid whose custody has been an issue.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Against each other, or the two of them united against everyone else?

I've never been a fan of unfair battles and I'm really tired of everyone ganging up on Nelle. I could be on board with Nelle and Valentin being the Evul Couple the way Helena and Mikkos were.

18 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Why does this show want to give the same storylines to multiple characters?

If it were a better show, it would be to compare and contrast (e.g Alexis being an adult while Sam is a toddler). But given what show it is, I'd say that they've run out of idea.

Violet's birthday party was so over the top. I get that Finn wants to make up for her mother not being there but a pony and a clown and 30 kids and whatever else is really too much especially for a child that age.

ETA:  Avery's custody battle would have taught Michael that you can get complete control of your child if you want, even if the mother wants her/him.

Edited by statsgirl
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:
44 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Against each other, or the two of them united against everyone else?

Either/both works for me!

Violet's birthday party was so over the top. I get that Finn wants to make up for her mother not being there but a pony and a clown and 30 kids and whatever else is really too much especially for a child that age.

How big is Anna's backyard that all of this and a bouncy house can fit?

ETA:  Avery's custody battle would have taught Michael that you can get complete control of your child if you want, even if the mother wants her/him.

Ava isn't completely out of Avery's life, though, which is what Michael wants for Nelle. (And the fact that Ava hasn't tried to get joint custody for Avery really sticks in my craw. Ava keeps whining about her relationship with Lauren, and yet she's completely dropped the ball with Avery.)

• Love 3

If they really want to make it seem like Nelle has a real shot as custody and Michael needs to marry Willow, they should stop acting like he’s perfect. Michael is also a felon and the son of a mob boss who hasn’t distanced himself from his father despite being kidnapped and shot as a child. Right now they’re making the custody battle already seem lopsided so it makes it even dumber for Michael to go to all of the these lengths to try to give himself a better case. Also, he needs to realize that it doesn’t matter how good of a parent he may be. That would work for him getting primary custody but he would need to prove that Nelle’s unfit and dangerous for Wiley to be around. And even then, I’m not sure it would work if you look at the show’s history because Alexis still had supervised visitation when she lost custody of Kristina when they thought she had DID. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 4

This show is unabashedly stupid.

The whole world knows that Willow and Chase are a couple. But she's going to turn up married to Michael in time for the hearing. I hope Michael loses Wylie over this stunt. But he won't, because he's Michael Corinthos and therefore cannot lose.

Go away, Sasha. You're as useless as your boyfriend. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Remind me why Ava and Nicholas have to pretend they're happily in love?  Ava held the codicil for ransom so that Nik would marry her, so what?  Why do they need to prove marital bliss?

• Love 2
23 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yup. In Maryland.

Heeeeey! Quarantine friends! DC here.

But about the show... They continue to make Michael so freakin' passive, with Sasha practically pushing him and Willow together. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Remind me why Ava and Nicholas have to pretend they're happily in love?  Ava held the codicil for ransom so that Nik would marry her, so what?  Why do they need to prove marital bliss?

The codicil is no longer necessary as Valentin had dna tests that show that he is not a biological Cassadine and Mikkos son. He has no claim to the fortune.

Supposedly, there is a prenuptial agreement that is keeping them stuck in this stupid marriage.

There is no reason for Nik to stay in the marriage especially as he was still married to Hayden at the time that she disappeared from Port Charles. Ava may not know that little fact, but I haven't forgotten.

• Useful 2

Someone tell me why Willow is the more desirable choice as mother for Wiley? She didn’t even raise the fake (her biological) child? If Wiley actually had been had been her real kid all along I would understand it but he’s not even her real or fake or adopted kid. This whole storyline is beyond dumb. Of course, maybe I’m the dumb one for continually watching this show. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Someone tell me why Willow is the more desirable choice as mother for Wiley? She didn’t even raise the fake (her biological) child? If Wiley actually had been had been her real kid all along I would understand it but he’s not even her real or fake or adopted kid. This whole storyline is beyond dumb. Of course, maybe I’m the dumb one for continually watching this show. 

All Whathisface has to bring up that she was part of a sex cult and her squeaky clean image is tarnished. Granted she was a victim but it's not like she is Mary Poppins. She was also fired at one point at Aiden's and Charlotte's school.

• Useful 1

I guess the only one pure enough is Molly. Good thing she may break up with TJ soon.

The baby rabies. Wimminz are can't be trusted. Lulu, Nina, Anna with Peter, and now Willow going cray cray over a baby who isn't hers.

The custody hearing is next week and Diane, aka "the best lawyer in the state," is advocating for her client to marry a woman he is not romantically involved with because it will "look good."  Seriously, *this* is why Sonny pays her exorbitant fees?  To come up with obvious, lame-ass strategies that a four-year-old could see through? 

• Love 4

So am I to understand that, boop, Britt left off-screen to take another job?  What the hell.  I mean, I know I didn't mind seeing her, but why was she here?  Because I thought she was going to expose Julian for the car accident that almost killed Lucas, or expose LWB/FS for framing Dr. O, but she basically just came to town to screw Julian?  Very strange.

4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

The whole world knows that Willow and Chase are a couple.

Never mind that them, Michael is a Quartermaine and the CEO of an international company.  His romantic life would be all over the tabloids, everyone and their dog would know he's dating Sasha.

In other news, I haven't mentioned this, but the writing for Brook Lynn has been a real letdown.  Amanda Setton can bring soap bitch, but my girl Kimberly Andrews on OLTL  - who never had the story benefits Brook does as a legacy character - had so much more nuance to her snarky bitchery. 

Edited by TeeVee329