Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I loved the comedy of errors at the office with everyone talking to the wrong person. It's the sort of thing this show does so well. Also loved Todd's Scottish accent and that he learned it by watching too much Shrek. A common sitcom trope, but in reality, there is no lingering affect from nitrous oxide. You come down the instant they take the face mask off. They should have said he was high on pain pills, that would have made more sense. I think the actress looks terrible with the bleach blonde hair. It just looks so unnatural on her.
  3. Ya, if Ghosts stay on the property, then those ghosts could have come from any time in the past, and that covers a lot of different zoning laws for buildings. I do wonder why they only come out at night. You know what I'm having trouble with is Isaac-Nigel. I think Isaac is having second thoughts. He has made offhand remarks a few times now that make me think he is not as committed to Nigel as Nigel is to him.
  4. This is the first time we the audience has ever seen a Breen without his helmet. We don't know what Breen women look like.
  5. Or just skip it altogether! It's those kinds of storylines that bog this show down. I'm sticking with the show just to see how it ends, but I won't miss it once it's done. And please don't have a Captain say "let's fly" ever again! I mean, "let's fly" as we're getting tractor-beamed out of a wormhole? (I think that's when she said it). Seriously? How about, 'get us the eff out of here!'
  6. I mostly enjoyed this episode, but it felt a little off. First of all, the scary big box store ghosts. This is the first time in three seasons we've actually seen scary ghosts. It was downright creepy and didn't feel at all in the spirit of the show (no pun intended). Even the basement ghosts are played for laughs. Second, I felt like we missed a huge part of Pete's story: how he found his way home. It seems like it would have been a long, long walk from wherever Jay took him back to Woodstone. I think the B-plot with Thor and Flower necessitated abbreviating Pete's story and they had to just sort of yada yada that part but it felt very anticlimactic. I don't know how long a maternity leave Sheila Carrasco took but she sure lost the baby weight quickly. That costume doesn't hide much. I thought it did. Jay was going into town anyway, why not take Pete along? They really like each other, as far as they are able to. I just don't think it occurred to anyone to warn Pete to stick close by Jay's side. And I loved Jay trying to explain things to his invisible friend while other store customers gave him the side eye. Remember, before Sam and Jay moved in, they had never seen TV before. Biden was already president when they moved in. And I don't get the impression the ghosts watch a lot of news. They mostly seem obsessed with reality TV, LOL. I think she's just too dippy/spacey to be believable in a romance subplot. Half the time she doesn't even know what's going on. Last week she didn't even remember who Pete was! She's kind of a one-joke character. I really didn't miss her while she was gone, frankly.
  7. I would give this a standing ovation. She might be annoying, but in this cast? She's like maybe the 7th most annoying player in this season. I wouldn't be mad at it. I like surprise endings. It's just funny to watch people actively dislike her and want her gone, and somehow she sticks around.
  8. I have a big head too. The only saving grace for my mom was that I was only 5 lbs. 6 oz. Today that would be considered underweight for a girl. The average weight for females is now 7 lbs. 2 oz. My mother was only 4'11" so if I had been bigger she may have needed a C-section. She also had a very skilled obstetrician which really helped and had me natural childbirth before that was a thing. It didn't become one until the 1970s. I was born in Manhattan at Columbia Presbyterian's Sloane hospital for women and of course my mother had to have the best of the best. My obstetrician was famous and wrote books, LOL. It was just like my mom to get him. I was born in 1958. My mother knew she was having a girl because he predicted it based on heart rate. It wasn't perfect but he was right most of the time! I always have to have a follow-up ultrasound on the basis of dense breast tissue. It's been that way since perimenopause.
  9. It feels like they’re setting up something happening to Kristina involving Sonny/Ava, her losing the baby, and TJ totally losing his shit and blaming her.
  10. Another thing that is bugging me is the 1950s misogynist writing regarding Luna's "reputation." It seems like these days, playing the field isn't the moral sin it was deemed decades ago and it's cool for both men and women. If anybody deserves scorn and having the "Scarlet A" hung around their neck, it's Zende. Despite all of his claims about "consent" and that he never would have touched Luna had he known she was high, yadda yadda yadda, the fact is ... he still did, all the well knowing that Luna was in a committed relationship and in love with R.J. Oh, well ... boys will be boys ... but now, Luna is damaged goods. Her tale of "wanton abandon" must be silenced at all costs. GMAFB /eyeroll
  11. I don't think it's lazy to do your job and want to go home at the end of the regular work day.
  12. All of the episodes would be better at 60 minutes. This was just excruciating.
  13. Helen Hailey! "Has anyone seen my red hat?" Angela looked so familiar, but I couldn't place her, so off to Google. Of course! The fussy future doctor from "A League of Their Own".
  14. Yes. At least for the most part. And I'm guessing all the people who died during Black Friday Sales (just go with it) are still ghosts because they were obsessed with getting the reduced-priced, almost-out-of-stock, discontinued items, and they still are obsessed. So they don't want any more ghosts to compete with. They were just scaring Pete away with the ripping-you-apart trash talk. They probably got the idea from slasher movies they've seen in the TV area of the store.
  15. THIS! Why is Hope sitting at Steffy's kitchen and listening to her talk in the first place? And why is Steffy so annoyed that Deacon was in love with Sheila? It doesn't affect her and yet she's so completely annoyed by it. I do kind of love Hope's bland responses to Steffy's ranting--Steffy was expecting a fight and Hope just sort of stared at her in disbelief. And as much as I hate Sheila, I like that her possibly being alive bothers Steffy, so I guess I'm TeamSheila'sbeingalivetoirritateSteffy? :):)
  16. I still don't really understand what the Chaos cuisine is. It seems to mean either everything that has unusual food combinations and/or techniques or it means nothing at all. I really didn't like the guest judge and his description was meaningless nonsense. The real measure of it is whether it produced good food and I saw nothing to indicate that that was the result. Soo sounds as though he thinks he was brought in to win. I don't need to watch that much arrogance since he hasn't done anything yet to justify it.
  17. I thought she was mean not letting him have the waternmelon, Then, he must have been really vicious out of the box.
  18. I think, possibly?, but I could have missed it. They spent a lot of time on that backstory, given there are established characters that need attention. I read an interview that said that the people on the Discovery would end up in unexpected places at the end of this season. I wonder if Michael will go off with Book to do something, leaving Discovery to her new number one? I also wonder if Culber and Stamets will move to the Academy show with Tilly. Will Tilly end up captaining a teaching ship for the academy? Anyway, I assume everyone will go to Saru’s wedding….
  19. Yes, she is. And a dope, don't forget dope. Putting on a helmet before jumping off a cliff doesn't mean you're suddenly making a smart choice.
  20. You are correct; they didn't seem to know what "Mercado" meant (market) and were pronouncing it horribly but didn't seem to have the good sense to SHOW the clue to anyone they were asking directions from. Ay-yi-yi. I couldn't have been the only one hoping for a large truck to come barreling around a corner to take out Vinny while he and Amber were running around in the streets like maniacs, looking for their car, no? Oh, and my dude? Cut it with the "I'm the only one that speaks Spanish" shit, because that was *barely* Spanish you were speaking. Amber seems like she could be a lot, but MY GOD he's an asshole. The boyfriends, OTOH, are delightful. I particularly loved when Ricky fell down in the street in full costume and just rolled out of it and bounced back up like it was nothing. "I know how to fall!" Tuck and roll, Ricky...tuck and roll! I like that they're not your typical super-fit, alpha male team, but they just keep going, they keep their wits about them, they support each other, and they are having the time of their lives. I am Team Boyfriends all the way.
  21. He probably just tucked Jordan inside his black teeshirt of virility and rode home on this. I'm sure he's got a fleet of them.
  22. I saw that and thought it waa incredibly sweet of Erin to wrap everything individually so Bill and Jane could pull items from the freezer as needed. Erin took care of Bill after he came home from the hospital, so I think her visits are similar to Alyssa's where she actually helps.
  23. I feel like this episode would have been better if it was an hour. With fewer teams left, they are struggling to draw out these remaining edits to 90 minutes so it kind of dragged. Probably rooting for Juan and Shane or maybe Rod and Leticia.
  1. Load more activity