Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Welcome back Ninja, I was getting worried you had abandoned us!
  3. DON'T BREAK THE CIRCLE! The people who broke the circle early were the ones who didn't get electrocuted Was this deliberate to show that the medium vastly underestimated Chucky's power? Also, what was the point of showing the body double trying to escape drowning and then not let him survive?
  4. Dear Buttbiscuit, SAY IT AINT SO! I was so thrilled to see your letter this morning, mainly because I desperately require laughter in my life right now and your inane letter, full of both selfloathng and self-importance (more of the latter natch because after all,you are Jill's spawn) have been a beacon of insight THAT I, a mere mortal, could never have seen on my own lest I have a rocket launcher strong enough to soar into those nasal passageways to your immensely tiny brain for direct investivagation. And let's be honest, your word crafting is like one long evening of amuse bouche delights! DID YOU KNOW, that it wa YOU and your Dear Buttbiscuit column that kept me here? Yes tis true! Even in Show's darkest hours (which are like a never ending total eclipse of entertainment, writing, production and acting) you always brought light to this crapfest of a show, lifting it from a mere sidewalk skidmark, to a highbrow poo poo platter flaming away in a paoerbag on the doorstoop of this viewers heart. I implore you Dear Buttbuliscuit, DO NOT LEAVE, WE NEED YOU HERE TO SURVIVE THRSE DARK TIMES! Sincerely pleading, The Society of Perpetual Perplexity of Y&R Thread Readers
  5. https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2024/04/top-chef-wisconsin-episode-6-recap/?utm_source=realityblurred&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=reality-blurred-newsletter-issue-380
  6. I wouldn't be surprised that like Alberta with Alexa, the other ghosts will bury Pete in travel requests and he'll have to find a way to manage it
  7. I don't care about the baby, and in fact think it's better for everyone if Kristina isn't so intimately involved. The baby can go with no tears from me. However, I will not look forward to the inevitable "J'accuse!" from TJ. He lives in Port Charles. Violence is always five minutes away. Why doesn't anyone remember that? It's tiresome to keep hearing people express shock—shock!—that there's another shootout, kidnapping, whatever. It's not the first time, and it won't be the last.
  8. This. Also some were not recaps but more like editorials. I thought posters comments were supposed to be opinions but the recaps were supposed to be, well, recaps.
  9. What’s that got to do with her acting like she’s not a millionaire and life goes on completely as it was before except you ditch the partner that you were not getting along with? Unlike many many other women whose lives are in turmoil and one step away from homelessness, when something like that happens. she should be spewing more about how blessed she is instead of complaining and complaining and complaining. I bet you she’s no picnic to live with. I wonder how many times she talks about her son and her dead ex-husband.
  10. Why does hostage-taking work? Lords are ready to discard lives and those who serve them are only too eager to take their own lives. A rival takes a lord's wife consort or son? Toranaga can get any number of wives and as pointed out, he has many sons as well.
  11. Dude was a scout master. Of course he could find his way home. Hell, a heightened sense of direction might even be part of his power, for all we know.
  12. I felt the same way, but it was because the writers if those recaps became less about the show they were supposed to be recapping, and more.aboutbthem trying to be oh so ever and amusing. Like they were trying ti grab the attention if TIIC to get real writing jobs, whixh I think one of them did. It felt like it wasn't writing for us posters and site users, it was more a public resume builder. At least that's how I saw it.
  13. I do wonder: Is Bhanu watching Q's self-implosion and nonsensical tactics and thinking to himself, "So that dude thought that he could give me tips on how to play Survivor and he's making these f---ed up moves?" Or is he like taking notes dutifully for if and when there's Bhanu S2: Electric Bugaloo/Bhanu:999,999 More Hearts To Go?
  14. I'm sure he did expect her to be mad. If Brandon didn't expect Cara to be mad, he wouldn't have lied to Cara when she checked in with Brandon and Jay to see if they were leaning toward throwing her in. Brandon lied and said they hadn't talked about who they would throw in when they did.
  15. Totally agree. I figured that she would probably forget Thor's confession and the throuple idea by the end of the episode or by the next one.
  16. Yeah, a colonoscopy with anesthesia would have been more realistic and still have had him physically able to be at the office soon after. I've had to have a bunch of them and apparently I do and say stuff like Lyle every time. But for a comedy, a pulled tooth is easy for the audience to not dwell on, whereas Lyle is a bit young to be having a colonoscopy unless there's something worrisome. Regardless, I thought Tristen J. Winger did the perfect amounts of dopey-ness and technical skills. Some of it was in the writing, but the acting (and maybe directing?) are what made it perfect.
  17. I hope so, too. Having to read the entire category name for four hundred dollars please Ken really slows down the game.
  18. He can’t tell about his secret because it will get him into trouble or he can’t because he doesn’t even sure of his own past? Agent Miller throws a line about cottonwood tree. A tree that can live up to 400 years. He says it’s fertile and dead at the same time. Is he talking about something ancient and/or undead?
  19. Now I'm imaginging Kirk looking at some of the performances on this leg with that same "oh, no" he had watching Spock in the aquarium... I think the music director at the singing passed Melissa and Yvonne because he wanted to spare his ears another rendition - they were the literal definition of "can't carry a tune in a bucket." He needed a gong... I have to say I've turned around on Rod and Letticia, they have been rocking it and way less "baby" so I'm enjoying watching them. Vinny and Amber OTOH...ai yi yi to quote the song.
  20. I fully understand. Dummer knew her mother would try to upstage her. Phylth would be over-emoting about her 'precious' grandson and then trying to plot a way to save him, chanting, 'Me, Me, Me' all the way home. Also, what goes around, comes around, Phylth. You didn't tell her you weren't dead. Wasn't the also the cell that Sheila kept Phylth in (in another location, of course)? And does Drinnki know about this cell? Pretty creepy to be married to a guy who has that in his house. Guess it didn't burn down when the Raunch did. Maybe Grampire could just throw Drinnki in there to dry out-after he throws Jordan off a bridge, of course. I don't think law enforcement was ever at the scene where Viktor caught Jordan because he was following Drinnki. The 'trap' that Viktor was setting was probably at another location. Viktor may have told the authorities later that he was trying to find Drinnki and found her with Jordan,then chased Jordan (I know, the visual on that is pretty funny) and she jumped/fell/was pushed into the swift current of the river running through GC that we've just now heard about. Hope Viktor is paying for all the personnel, time and equipment that it's going to take to "dredge [Drinnki's words]" the river for the body. Another burning question is: Are there any police in GC since Chance left? None were at the motel (Dummer got there before them, ffs) and none were at the house questioning Hairyson. Good to see you back, Ninja!
  21. I am also confused how Chloe, who spent the whole episode bashing the other women, is somehow beloved while the Pepto brigade is still getting raked over the coals. With the exception of Emily I don't think this episode was a bad look for them. Becca didn't do her usual crying and sulking and really does seem to be in a better place. Chloe, on the other hand, did throw a lot of shade at the other women throughout the episode. The most eyeroll-inducing to me was when she characterized all the guys as "good men" who just got stuck with all these awful matches. She must really be basking in the adoration and attention of those younger men to be that far up their asses the way she is.
  22. Golden Bachelor Gerry Turner’s Daughter Breaks Silence Around Divorce (sheknows.com)
  23. Chloe comes off as way too polished and rehearsed. Very Stepford Wife to me. She keeps talking about a sanctuary of tons of disabled animals and 5 foster teens- does she have a martyr complex? Does she want to be seen as an amazing person? Something is off to me about all of this.
  24. Adam Huss is back as Nik for a stint per SOD. Also newsworthy is that GH still releases/confirms comings and goings, occasionally. Ha! ;-) Huss is not my cup of tea and as cute as the twins playing Ace are, I think all things Esme should be in the Goings column like Avery was the day after Esme flung herself and Spencer off the boat.
  25. Well, she won a star. 😉 Or two, in this case. Rachel's seasons were before my time, so I was rooting for Cara Maria. I had to mute the show because the music was going to ruin it for me, but then they did slo-mo when CM did her last throw and that gave it away. I get that Brandon has to get CM out in order for himself to win, but did he really expect her not to get upset for being blindsided?
  26. Shows you how closely I was paying attention! LOL.
  1. Load more activity