Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E01: Nothing Left to Cling To

• Start Topic

Meredith, Richard and Alex must deal with the consequences after Bailey fires them from Grey Sloan for insurance fraud. After disappearing in the fog, Jackson helps a man in a dangerous situation, as his relationship with Maggie comes to a new crossroad. Meanwhile, Tom gets new responsibilities at the hospital that throw the doctors for a loop.

Promo:

Original air date: 9/26/19

18 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

IIRC, last season Grey’s aired on Wednesday last year in Canada.  I had to stay out of the thread to avoid spoilers for a day.

It's back to Thursdays on CTV in Canada now that The Big Bang Theory is over. 

• Useful 1

I hate shows with babies. Teddy was unbearable. Jackson's new girl 1000x better than Maggie. Catherine still a bitch. New hope for Alex & Jo. Still don't buy Meredith and DeLuca. Another baby on the way (Amelia). Bailey still Bailey.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

The most confusing thing to me was Jackson and Maggie being so pissed off and cold with each other.  I know they said some harsh things to each other back in the woods, things I do not remember because last season seems like a million years ago to me now.  But, this is Grey's!  Everyone says horrible, harsh, unforgivable things to each other all the time, even during surgeries!  It's what they do.  So I don't get why this break-up is so much worse than others where everyone can be civil and even friendly, even after things like cheating.

• Like 1
  • Love 14

Why are these people incapable of having their personal conversations on their personal time? "Let's discuss our relationship over someone's open body cavity!" "Well, if all the other people in the room don't mind, okay!"

Gee, what are the odds that the "Grey" in Grey's Anatomy will lose her medical license?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

DeLuca wins all my points tonight for saying to Maggie's face that she and Jackson are siblings.

The two minutes of Deluca in this episode is better than the entire last season of Deluca. Deluca was kind of owning his scenes. I guess prison changed him for the better!

So...are Jackson/Maggie done-done? Did Krista finally give in to 100% of the audience and give up on her Jaggie obsession? Sorry, I'm sure there are some fans of Jaggie. I mean 98% of the audience? 

Now, as for this Jackson/Vic crossover couple stuff....Krista, you do know that Vic JUST lost her fiance about two weeks before this first scene of the premiere started, right? I know you REALLY want that crossover couple and Vic is currently the only one available for the crossover couple slot, but....c'mon, at least give Vic a few more months to grieve. Because all I see is Jackson being her rebound. 

I realize that I could live in a Grey's world without Meredith Grey. She wasn't really missed in the so few scenes she was in. Also, the scenes with her lawyer were REALLY bad. She was so overdramatic. "SHE HAS THREE KIDS. DON'T THROW HER IN JAIL!" Sorry, lady, I didn't know you were in love with Meredith Grey and were so personally invested in her life.

Jo fixes herself, I guess? And her and Alex are ok?

So, Amelia is pregnant. I presume with Link's baby, since they've gone full steam with Towen and probably don't want to mess it up with Baby #3 for Owen (Leo, Alison, and now unborn baby). Which does mess up Amelia's plans to start fresh and take things slow. I guess it was time for another pregnancy on this show...because it's been so long since we had one.

I thought that Jo would be the pregnant one this season. I guess not...unless Krista wants to pull a twist and have a dual pregnancy storyline this season. 

Meredith will be fine. She won't lose her license. Even if she does, she'll gain it back by saving a bunch of orphans or something.

Finally, show, Bailey isn't the bad guy for firing people who were criminals or covering for a criminal. Stop that.

I think there were other things in this episode but a lot seemed to happen. 

Oh, yeah. Tom. I was hoping that they'd drop this Tom/Teddy stuff, just because Tom deserves better. Tom deserves to find happiness outside of the mess that is Towen.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, yeah. Tom. I was hoping that they'd drop this Tom/Teddy stuff, just because Tom deserves better. Tom deserves to find happiness outside of the mess that is Towen.

It may sound callous of me but are we supposed to be feeling sorry for Teddy for living in a hotel with her brand-new baby because she refuses to live in a house Owen lived in with Amelia, Betty and Leo? Even in the scene in the hospital when Tom visited her she didn't have the decency to actually say the words and break up with him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 17

Am I the only one who finds Meredith to be absolutely insufferable?

Meredith - You are facing jail time.  You have three kids to support.  Your career is on the line.  Now is not the time to get on your soapbox about the state of healthcare in the US.  You shut up. You take your lawyer's advice.  You say what you need to say to stay out of jail. 

The judge was my favorite character tonight when he pointed out that Meredith could have paid for the surgery herself or volunteered her services.  I'm glad he saw thru the BS of the father being "too proud" to accept charity.  His child was dying.  I'm fairly certain he would have accepted help anyway he could get it.

Then, the soapbox continues while Meredith is doing freaking community service!  The school mom didn't need a lecture about how working women don't have time to volunteer at their child's school.  Meredith came dangerously close to mom-shaming there (something Meredith has railed against in prior episodes).  The lady might be a stay at home mom, but that does not make her less than you, Meredith.  At least she is not a convicted felon (I presume the charge was a felony) picking up trash along the roadside.  You have no right at all to look down on her Meredith.

One silver lining was that there was actual consequences to Meredith's actions -- something I never thought I'd see on this show.

Everything else, meh.  Although I did like that Alex and Jo seem to think that "not mentally ill" is an unusually high bar to meet when selecting a spouse.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Good riddance to Jackson and Maggie. Will it stick? Who knows because the show's been renewed through season 17. Just hook her back up with Deloser and let's call it a day. Meredith looks ridiculous being reduced to a cougar, and Deloser - who's about as compelling as a wilting house plant - hasn't done anything in the 4+ seasons he's been around to warrant being cocky. Maggie's juvenile enough to be with the boy toy. 

Another pregnancy? Groundbreaking. Though Link and Amelia are one of the very few enjoyable pairings currently on the show, so maybe it will give them good material. 

I hope the intention isn't to waste Koracick on waiting for Teddy. 

I'd love it if Saint Meredith lost her medical license, but I doubt tptb will go through with it. She was a much better character when she had better characters to interact with (Cristina, Derek, Lexie, Mark) - Alex is busy with Jo, Richard is stuck propping up Catherine.

Edited by funnygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Inerttt said:

Richard’s entitlement this episode! Yes, how dare Bailey and the other one fire you for getting yourself caught up in Meredith dumb insurance fraud. 

I wanted to throw something at him! Like dude, you copped to committing a crime and the person you taught to do the right thing did the right thing and fired your ass! 

i hurled a big FU at him when he went on about how bailey didn’t apologize to him. You’ve got to be kidding me!

• Love 7

Yay, Amelia and Owen are still broken up!

Yay, Jackson and Maggie are still broken up!

Please let these two break ups be permanent.

Richard's self-righteous anger at being fired had me rolling my eyes. You admitted you aided and abetted criminal activity (Meredith's insurance fraud) so you KNOW that you did something wrong, yet Bailey is the one who is in the wrong for not letting it slide? And Catherine is the bad guy for not overruling Bailey's decision? Come on, man.

But I also rolled my eyes when Catherine found out about the job that Richard took at the other hospital and yelled at him for humiliating her by taking that job. Listen, lady, your husband is lucky he was able to find a job at all. Beggars really can't be choosers.

Between Teddy's baby crying and the dog barking when Richard did a house call, I was ready to turn this episode off. I don't need that kind of noise at high volume, especially when I'm trying to listen to dialogue.

Lincoln and Amelia's bucket lists were revealing. His are things that are high risk or unlikely (surf a 20' wave, cure Parkinsons - but I'll give him that riding a camel in the Sahara doesn't fall under either of those categories). Amelia's were much more mundane (see a psychic, get licensed in SCUBA, and have a threesome). Her list could be done relatively quickly (the biggest time commitment is the SCUBA goal but even that doesn't take very long).

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Okay, I get that Richard probably doesn't want to sit around with nothing to do all day, but they're acting like he'd be homeless if he didn't go slumming working for a house call app ("He's working for an app!!"). (I guess this is the rich doctor equivalent of driving for Uber to make ends meet.) I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he'd be fine if he just retired right now. (Who else thought he was going to find something terribly wrong with the little girl and the next scene would be rushing her into an isolation room or something?)

1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Between Teddy's baby crying and the dog barking when Richard did a house call, I was ready to turn this episode off. I don't need that kind of noise at high volume, especially when I'm trying to listen to dialogue.

Oh, my god. I had the same reaction to Modern Family with the new twins screaming the whole episode. The noise just makes me want to hide under a blanket or something.

(I did get a small laugh at the dog being named Dumbledore.)

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 5

it felt like parts of this were drafted with fans in mind

* Jaggie goes away--thanks so much!

* judge points out that Meredith could have gone the charity route (although he mistakenly says she owns the hospital; she does not; they own the management company; minor detail but I remember, since they could not legally buy the hospital)

I think there was something else Deluca pointed out that was a "yes, we've been saying that!" moment for me.

I enjoyed Meredith picking up trash. I enjoyed Meredith telling off the "now I know why you don't volunteer at school" mom. I agree it came close to veering into mommy wars/judging others territory, but I'm going to fan wave that SUV mom was one of those parents who does not work outside the home and judges anyone who does not show up for every school event during the day like she does. We all have different stories.

I was also confused by the hostility between Jaggie. I'm thrilled they are not together. I hope that is permanent. But it went from together, to angry to we are not at all friends/ we do not even like each other way fast. I'm fine with that if it keeps them apart but I didn't see actions be either that warranted "we do not even like each other as people."

I was distracted trying to figure out how the climber people fell while somehow climbing right next to the road? seemed odd.

It would be more realistic for Richard to be looking into volunteer work or something less intense. He doesn't have to work. I can see wanting to do something. I was kind of annoyed they acted like doing house calls was so awful. I know he's a surgeon but he's Mr. Make Up Stories about patients. The house call job gave him some time with people as people and could be a welcome break--that maybe led to some epiphany where he starts some whole medicine surgery clinic or something. . . .

Have I forgotten a reason that Bailey hates Tom? I couldn't remember if there was some reason that she would especially not want to have to answer to Tom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I think there was something else Deluca pointed out that was a "yes, we've been saying that!" moment for me.

Was it when he told Maggie "You and Jackson are siblings"? Because that moment was awesome.

3 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I was also confused by the hostility between Jaggie. I'm thrilled they are not together. I hope that is permanent. But it went from together, to angry to we are not at all friends/ we do not even like each other way fast. I'm fine with that if it keeps them apart but I didn't see actions be either that warranted "we do not even like each other as people."

It was weird, but this could be Krista's way of saying "Yeah, Jaggie is over, you guys. They're definitely not getting back together. See? They hate each other!" But I'm not counting out Jaggie yet. I don't trust Krista to not shove them back together at some point.

4 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

It would be more realistic for Richard to be looking into volunteer work or something less intense. He doesn't have to work. I can see wanting to do something. I was kind of annoyed they acted like doing house calls was so awful. I know he's a surgeon but he's Mr. Make Up Stories about patients. The house call job gave him some time with people as people and could be a welcome break--that maybe led to some epiphany where he starts some whole medicine surgery clinic or something. . . .

Especially since he jumped into working basically right away after he was fired. I would have been fine if he took the Alex route and took some time to figure things out.

Also....speaking of that, Richard was way too hard on Alex in that ending scene. Alex is going through a tough time and Richard's response was "Well, if you want your wife to come back, get off your ass, stop being depressed, and get a job!" Like...fuck off, Dick. You've only been fired for a few weeks. 

I know they were trying to go the supportive route with Richard and Alex, but I just left the episode feeling perpetually annoyed at Richard.

6 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

Have I forgotten a reason that Bailey hates Tom? I couldn't remember if there was some reason that she would especially not want to have to answer to Tom.

Not necessarily. I feel like it was just a way to get some more people to not love Tom. And I guess Bailey's bitter for the change of management because she feels like she's getting punished for doing the right thing. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Was it when he told Maggie "You and Jackson are siblings"? Because that moment was awesome.

It was weird, but this could be Krista's way of saying "Yeah, Jaggie is over, you guys. They're definitely not getting back together. See? They hate each other!" But I'm not counting out Jaggie yet. I don't trust Krista to not shove them back together at some point.

. . . .

Not necessarily. I feel like it was just a way to get some more people to not love Tom. And I guess Bailey's bitter for the change of management because she feels like she's getting punished for doing the right thing. 

* the siblings line absolutely was it! thanks!

* I agree that we may still see a Jaggie reunion. I just hope not.

* I agree on Alex/Richard though I kind of enjoyed them together and if they have some storylines together at the other hospital (before going back to Grey's somehow) that could actually be fun. Or it could be awful. But I'll hope for fun

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

it felt like parts of this were drafted with fans in mind

* Jaggie goes away--thanks so much!

* judge points out that Meredith could have gone the charity route (although he mistakenly says she owns the hospital; she does not; they own the management company; minor detail but I remember, since they could not legally buy the hospital)

I enjoyed Meredith picking up trash. I enjoyed Meredith telling off the "now I know why you don't volunteer at school" mom. I agree it came close to veering into mommy wars/judging others territory, but I'm going to fan wave that SUV mom was one of those parents who does not work outside the home and judges anyone who does not show up for every school event during the day like she does. We all have different stories.

I was distracted trying to figure out how the climber people fell while somehow climbing right next to the road? seemed odd.

So many things I agree with! I also thought someone read the internet and let DeLuca say what we were all thinking: yes, they're siblings!

Tom fell into that category, too. Poor Tom, building that crib she'll never use. Tom can stay but please don't let him pine after Teddy because she is just.not.worth.it. I still hope Tom and Meredith find each other. Maggie can get back with non-sib DeLuca or something.

My first thought with the Amelia pregnancy was: oh, no! Not another Owen baby! But I couldn't think of when they would have slept together so PHEW.

Even though I don't agree with Catherine, I did enjoy Richard making house calls, like it's 1965! lol

ETA: Alex has an Audi! Good for Alex! Driving to the mental hospital in style. (I can say this because when drive to the mental hospital in our old Hyundai, lol.)

ETA (again!): If Amelia now goes for her three-way with Carina, it will technically be a FOUR-way. Ugh.

Edited by WendyM
Alex and his Audi and now sex math
  • Love 5

The episode was somewhat boring. I had it on, but it was more background noise. They need to keep Amelia away from Owen. They’re divorced and broken up. He does not need to run to her for advice when he has issues with Teddy (I did like her conversation with Bailey about maternity leave). 

Is the actress who plays Amelia pregnant?  I don’t know if it was the outfit she was wearing, but I found myself questioning whether she was pregnant during the dinner scene. 

I like the idea of Richard and Alex working together at a failing hospital. Richard’s interview was and the age thing was interesting. I have a feeling that the hospital will end up thriving by the end of the season and will end up a part of Catherine’s foundation of hospitals. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Bulldog said:

At least she is not a convicted felon (I presume the charge was a felony) picking up trash along the roadside. 

I assume she was given a suspended imposition of sentence, which if the offender completes the terms of probation/community service, it wipes away any conviction off of your record so you don't have to report that you were convicted of a felony. 

ETA:  Judges typically only give suspended imposition of sentences to first-time offenders.

I don't know why she was shocked the medical board was reviewing her actions.  It's about damn time some ethical review board oversees all of their shenanigans.  There are many hoops to jump through to get and maintain a medical license.  Insurance fraud is a huge violation, even if she got a slap on the wrist from the courts.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess Bailey's bitter for the change of management because she feels like she's getting punished for doing the right thing. 

I was furious for Bailey.  I get that she has strong ties to the three people she fired, but they did not deserve apologies and she certainly did not deserve Catherine's ire...and Catherine's been mad at Richard for far less than aiding and abetting insurance fraud that directly reflects on her precious reputation and foundation.  

Edited by Earmuffs Mom
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

It really bugged me that Meredith seems to think the logical alternative to "charity" treatment that will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, because the kid's dad won't want to take charity from her, is to commit fraud - using her own kid's insurance, no less. (And what's she going to do if/when her own kid needs that coverage and the insurance company tells her she's reached her limit?) Is she really that stupid? Or does she just think the judge is that stupid?

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Earmuffs Mom said:

I was furious for Bailey.  I get that she has strong ties to the three people she fired, but they did not deserve apologies and she certainly did not deserve Catherine's ire...and Catherine's been mad at Richard for far less than aiding and abetting insurance fraud that directly reflects on her precious reputation and foundation.  

Exactly. This may be the first time in a long time where I'm really on Bailey's side. I hate that it feels like she's getting punished here and I hate that there's a strong possibility that she's going to be the bad guy and give in and rehire all of these fools. 

I mean, Alex kind of got dragged along but he's still at fault for helping Richard in his dumbass plan to try to save Meredith's job or whatever. Similarly to Deluca, who was also just as dumb (and yet he got rehired). 

Honestly, the whole Avery/Fox/Webber/Pierce family could die in a car crash and I'd probably cheer, at this point. All four of them suck equally.

4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

It really bugged me that Meredith seems to think the logical alternative to "charity" treatment that will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, because the kid's dad won't want to take charity from her, is to commit fraud - using her own kid's insurance, no less. (And what's she going to do if/when her own kid needs that coverage and the insurance company tells her she's reached her limit?) Is she really that stupid? Or does she just think the judge is that stupid?

I feel like Meredith was lying anyway to save face (her Overdramatic Lawyer probably told her to say that). But she still looked dumb...but she still got off fairly easy! The judge STILL ruled in her favour! So, yes, the judge really WAS that dumb. It's not like he could rule her innocent and let her off with a warning. She was always going to get punished.

• Love 7

I forgot to mention that the biggest disappointment for me was that both Glasses and Asian Guy He Dates are still on the show. I thought Asian Guy was leaving. I'd be happy with both being gone but I thought I'd get rid of at least one--though Glasses is the most annoying. Asian Guy doesn't really do anything.

• Love 16

This episode was meh - the parts I liked were Jackson and Maggie breaking up, Amelia and Linc finding out about the guy's condition and working to reverse it, and Koracic being back.  Also, the judge who called out Meredith was my favorite character I think

The parts I didn't like:

Richard acting like a petty child.  You broke the law. Suck it up and deal with puke.

Bailey acting like a petty child yet again when having someone to hold her accountable - remember how she whined when Callie was made chief resident over her? Remember how she whined when Harper Avery was firing her for cause? Remember when she felt entitled to a board seat?

The over the top mom who recognized Meredith from school "Oh, this explains why you never volunteer!"

13 hours ago, LexieLily said:

An hour and 41 minutes after the season premiere and no comments. Hmm.

DeLuca wins all my points tonight for saying to Maggie's face that she and Jackson are siblings.

But they are not siblings. They are adults whose parents got married. And as much as I liked Jackson and Maggie together, I'm glad that there is finally a resolution to their rollercoaster ride of a relationship.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, TVForever said:

But they are not siblings. They are adults whose parents got married. And as much as I liked Jackson and Maggie together, I'm glad that there is finally a resolution to their rollercoaster ride of a relationship.

I agree, but the line was still funny. And Maggie's reaction.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Gloriosa said:

All good points above, but the real tragedy/star of this episode is Alex's hair.  Was that a wig?

He has been wearing a rug for years.  Look at episodes from half a dozen years ago.  His hair was really thinning... and then it wasn't.  The rug didn't look half bad when it was all messy but at the end when he was all dressed up, yuck.

And speaking of hair, wow, Jackson's grew fast... or maybe it was something Stephen King-esque about the fog.

And didn't Amelia, and the end of the season before last, get nauseous, right around baby Leo break up time and we all speculated she was pregnant?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I think we are in for a "Whose baby is it?" storyline with Amelia.  It wasn't that long ago she was sleeping with Owen.

And seriously, what is it with these doctors and the inability to use birth control correctly? Off the top of my head the following have had surprise pregnancies:

Ellis Grey (Maggie - looking at you too, Richard)

Christina (twice? ectopic pregnancy with Burke, abortion with Owen)

Addison (pre-show with Mark)

Callie (Sophia - also Mark)

April (Harriet - with Jackson)

Teddy (Owen)

Amelia (again twice!!, first on Private Practice, now with Owen/Linc, just after last year's scare with Owen)

And let's not forget Izzie (but giving her slack for being a teenager) and Mark again (Sloane).  Also, was Tuck planned? I seem to recall Bailey not loving the timing.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, nightowl said:

And seriously, what is it with these doctors and the inability to use birth control correctly? Off the top of my head the following have had surprise pregnancies:

This show has been airing for almost 16 years...they gotta do something to keep the "drama" going, right?  UGH  They are all so reckless....  Let's harken back to season 1 when not only did Cristina get pregnant, but Olivia contracted syphilis from Alex and gave it to George.... 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, nightowl said:

I think we are in for a "Whose baby is it?" storyline with Amelia.  It wasn't that long ago she was sleeping with Owen.

Honestly, I feel confident that the baby is Link's. I think that the show wants their Towen endgame, Owen's already reached his goal of getting a child (and a surprise one!) and the last time Amelia slept with Owen was many months ago, even before they broke up. 

I honestly think it's safe to say that we won't get another Baby Daddy Owen storyline for a third season in a row. 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, nightowl said:

And seriously, what is it with these doctors and the inability to use birth control correctly?

And in this case, not only can she not use birth control correctly she also can't even tell that she's pregnant. Good thing Carina knew she wanted a threesome because she was pregnant. 

as if eye roll GIF

Well …. that was an episode.

All I remember about last season was my fast forward button getting a workout because of too much Owen and Teddy, and it appears that won't change this season. Amelia, too, although I did warm up to her a bit last season. Unfortunately, I don't see that lasting through a pregnancy story. 

Please let the Maggie and Jackson break up last. It just never worked. Meredith and DeLuca also don't work for me but it seems we are stuck with them. 

Richard was seriously obnoxious, but he and Alex are still my favorite two characters, so I'm glad they will be working together even though I'm not expecting much. A long-term storyline with them trying to turn this other hospital around would be somewhat different, at least, but I expect they'll be back to the same-old, same-old at Grey Sloane sooner rather than later. 

• Love 4

Since I couldn't remember what happened in the finale last year.. I was like-- wait! Where are Jackson and Maggie? Why are they wandering in the fog? They broke up? then I was like-- *shrug* I don't care.

Meredith gets community service -- Richard makes house calls and Alex lives in filth. I didn't hate it but once again -- I forgot the whole story line so at first I was like- Wait! What? I probably should pay more attention when I watch this show.

I know Teddy and Owen had a kid -- but they are "making a go of it" ??????- isn't Owen and oh what's her name-- Derek's sister-- aren't they still married? No?

and speaking of..; Amelia! (I seriously forgot her name) she's pregnant? With Owen's kid? Or that other dude? So weird. And her bucket list she wants a threesome? Did I hear that correctly?

Alex never filed the marriage paperwork? God! Run Alex! Run!

but alas... he didn't.

• Love 3

I'm so confused. Can someone refresh my memory on what happened with Jackson and Maggie in last season's finale? I remember they went camping, then were stuck in a storm, then in a car in dense fog or something. That's all I remember. Now they're broken up and I don't even understand why.

I also didn't get what was going on with Jo. In the opening of this episode she's being admitted . . . somewhere. To a psych ward? But then in the post-credits scene Alex is dropping her off at some other facility. So where was she in the first scene?

Has there been precedent with Amelia being bisexual? Did I hear correctly that she said she had a "crush" on Carina? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I also didn't get what was going on with Jo. In the opening of this episode she's being admitted . . . somewhere. To a psych ward? But then in the post-credits scene Alex is dropping her off at some other facility. So where was she in the first scene?

I think in the first scene with her, Jo is being admitted to the hospital's own psych ward - I sort of recall her submitting herself to admission at the end of last season - and then from there, she was sent to another facility. I guess the hospital's ward isn't necessarily meant for long-term patients.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4