Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

12 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I just don't understand Kelli's love for 2nd year Taylor. Talk about void of personality and she's soooooo much taller than everyone else, just my .02!

OMG. Like seriously when I posted this pic it was everything in me not to say something about Taylor. For me, her height does not bother me, its the way she talks and sounds like a 12 year old. She is also good friends with Samantha. 

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I just don't understand Kelli's love for 2nd year Taylor. Talk about void of personality and she's soooooo much taller than everyone else, just my .02!

Taylor I believe is a friend of Kelli’s daughter Sam. I was pretty shocked Taylor made it to the team her first year trying out. ( I believe it was her first year but I could be wrong )

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Taylor I believe is a friend of Kelli’s daughter Sam. I was pretty shocked Taylor made it to the team her first year trying out. ( I believe it was her first year but I could be wrong )

Ugh the nepotism runs so very deep, i've lost all respect for TPTB! I mean no disrespect to Taylor but kid sis is in no way DCC Material or what they used to be not what they've become which are FOK--- Friends of Kelli, sigh...

• Love 10
1 hour ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Blow the pic up guys...Its Tess. Looks as if the Group Leaders are helping cook and the TCC are in the background.

Hey first thing I thought it was Molly. Let's fight about it. Lol just kidding. I did look at the other pics and Molly had a long sleeve shirt on. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

I honestly don’t see how that was snarky or the mean girl vibes. I just think that since 99,9% of the girls do drink the dcc kool aid, any girl that doesn’t yes ma’am them non stop sounds snarky disrespectful or whatever. I liked her answer because she seemed to understand that cutting people so close to the end must be awful for K&J as well. I’d rather have real humans on the team instead of all these yes ma’am robots.

Also random, but daamn Erin’s glow up is amazing. She looks so poised even when she’s in the background of a photo minding her own business. Tess on the other hand looks scary-worse than Daphne. Her head looks huge on her tiny body now.

The original comment was that this year she is coming off pretty snarky. It also asked what she said when she was cut last year. The snark comment was not about last year.

14 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Are Kat"s kicks this bad?  Now I'm worried.

Oh no! I just watched this for the 1st time and seriously Kat! Let's just hope she got it together before her turn was up or they picked her for TC anyway knowing she has bad kicks...they have picked people with bad kicks b4!! I'm worried too, I want Kat to make it. 

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 4

Well, since we don't have much else to talk about..

Have these been posted here before? They are Daphne's dance team pics from UCLA. I think everything about her looks soooo much better here.  She has a fuller face and figure but in NO way looks thick, just doesn't look so hollowed out.  I like the darker blonde too.  

Snip20190809_6.png

• Love 20
16 minutes ago, FutureDCC said:

Have these been posted here before? They are Daphne's dance team pics from UCLA. I think everything about her looks soooo much better here.  She has a fuller face and figure but in NO way looks thick, just doesn't look so hollowed out.  I like the darker blonde too.  

Snip20190809_6.png

Daphne has the look of the typical blonde LA girl, but the difference is that she has nice personality and she is smart, i love her, she is one of faves along side with bridget, jalyn, hannah, maddie heather and gina. And i bet that she will be in the first 4 lines of the triangle.

• Love 3
On 8/7/2019 at 12:53 PM, DCCFanInKy said:

It's my understanding that the rookies that make show group are considered "alternates" on show group and I would assume they are still eligible to be cut up to the very last minute.  Someone with more knowledge than I ( @ShellyB? )

Technically anyone (tcc or vet) is eligible to be cut. ✂️

On 8/7/2019 at 4:18 PM, DCCdreams said:

Kelli looks fantastic!!!

76F736F4-19F5-43EC-A085-281276945FB9.png

She looks good but I don’t like the zipper dress. 

5 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

Didn't Shelli say we are only in week 10. And both the show and on here its been said training camp is 13 weeks so there is still 3 to go before the team is announced 

1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Dragging this out makes me crazy. It’s like dating someone for three years and still not knowing if they’re the one. Duh. They’re not. At this point no one is going to improve between now and the preseason game. Cut the cord. Cut the weak links and let’s move the eff on.

I think final cuts should be 8-10 weeks and the remaining 3-5 weeks should be working as a full final team. Dragging it out, especially to the last night, seems wrong and cruel. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

Technically anyone (tcc or vet) is eligible to be cut. ✂️

She looks good but I don’t like the zipper dress. 

I think final cuts should be 8-10 weeks and the remaining 3-5 weeks should be working as a full final team. Dragging it out, especially to the last night, seems wrong and cruel. 

That is a really good idea, but pretty drama free, so they will never do that. 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Who are your favorite vets?

Rachel a Bridget Alexis heather Caroline Lexie Miranda Amy are some of my favs it’s hard to choose 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Oh no! I just watched this for the 1st time and seriously Kat! Let's just hope she got it together before her turn was up or they picked her for TC anyway knowing she has bad kicks...they have picked people with bad kicks b4!! I'm worried too, I want Kat to make it. 

Based on last weeks show, I am not a fan of Kat.  I know, unpopular opinion.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Bridget, Hannah, Heather, Alexis, Savannah, Madeline Malloy, Lexie, Caroline and Amy.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, J-R said:

I liked her the first time I watched but liked her less and less each time I rewatched it. Yes I’ve watched the first episode about 7 times. 😂 I cannot wait for a new one to watch tonight! 😃

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Rachel a Bridget Alexis heather Caroline Lexie Miranda Amy are some of my favs it’s hard to choose 

Oh geez, totally forgot my fellow UO Duck, Molly!!  It is hard to choose - I really have nothing against any of them.

6 minutes ago, J-R said:

I am hoping that tonight we will get to know the new girls better, but they may involve removing some cameras from you know who, and surgically removing the mic pack:)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, FutureDCC said:

Snip20190809_6.png

She looks so good here but I honestly wonder if she would have made DCC with that figure. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lona said:

And it should also be said that, if we're simply going on what we saw on the show, Lily was NEVER called into the office beforehand and therefore had NO chance on improving on the things that Kelli and Judy apparently wanted her to (I vaguely remember something about a "list" they gave her, like WTF??? lol). And also, if we are going to call it "snarky," I 100% understand it in this case. She was simply cut without warning after seemingly doing everything right beforehand. I thought it was poor planning from TPTB.

And agree on Erin! Didn't really notice her during S12, but these past 2 seasons she's been KILLING it ;).

It seemed to come out of left field when Lily was cut. I think she handled it well considering the circumstances. This year she looks a lot older. I’m not sure if it’s hair color.🤔 or what. 

I blame noticing Lily looking older on this board 😜 for brain washing me. 😂 once you guys point it out, I’m doomed. 🤣

We should have a “Caption This” with still photos of Kelli and Judy - as you all did with the newly released image. Could be fun. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Dnst1973 said:

It seemed to come out of left field when Lily was cut. I think she handled it well considering the circumstances. This year she looks a lot older. I’m not sure if it’s hair color.🤔 or what. 

I blame noticing Lily looking older on this board 😜 for brain washing me. 😂 once you guys point it out, I’m doomed. 🤣

We should have a “Caption This” with still photos of Kelli and Judy - as you all did with the newly released image. Could be fun. 

That would be fun 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kelli - you really think I should go blonde?

Judy - Marshall.  I'm Judy with the good hair.

Kelli--I think Judy can fix her dancing if she tries hard enough.  She's really pretty.

Judy--Oh please Kelli don't be sending me a pretty girl who cannot dance DCC. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, J-R said:

I’m with you on that she’s way too cocky for my liking & repurposed so many of Kalyssa’s moves, it’s a no from me... 

35 minutes ago, DCCfan2443 said:

It's probably sad to say I've watched each single episode 500 times.  I do it everyday, day in,  day out.  I write notes on every single candidate. Let me tell you,  everything from face shape to eyebrows,  to hair,  to kicks,  to voice,  everything.  I do it.  I'm pretty good at making my own roster and who I'd cut.  I know, 99% who the last cut is.  I won't say who though.  

You have to spill the tea...

• Love 9
3 hours ago, TB12 said:

isn't she friends with Kelli's daughter?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Question: What exactly is Jennifer Amburn's job/role for the DCC. Jude referred to her as her right arm in one of the MTT videos... I know she helps with Jr. DCC but what else does she do?

I believe she helps choreograph some of the dances

1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

Kelli--I think Judy can fix her dancing if she tries hard enough.  She's really pretty.

Judy--Oh please Kelli don't be sending me a pretty girl who cannot dance DCC. 

We'll have to try to catch what was really going on at that time:)  Also, how many times will the word mature be used?  Who will Marshall shoot a serious side eye at?  And with Charlotte in France, will Scott be able to voice his opinion?  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DCCfan2443 said:

Jalyn. And then everyone else. I just think she’s an absolute dynamo, having seen her live and in vids, she always draws my eye. Don’t mess with her K&J! 🙂 

• Love 7

Unpopular opinion .

I do NOT and have NEVER cared for Jaylyn. 

She doesn’t look Dallas.

She doesn’t look amazing.

She doesn’t look Texan.

She doesn’t look young.

She doesn’t look memorable.

She doesn’t look All American.

She looks like the girl from the other side of the tracks with weekly horrible hair dye jobs.

Sorry. 

But her and Hannah just kill this organizations , America’s sweetheart hashtag. 

Then there’s all the A name girls I can hardly recall  . Is there an Allana on the team?

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

If Kelli's favoritism and nepotism towards Victoria wasn't bad enough (especially when contrasted with her behavior towards Dayton last year and other legacies, as well as many of the other girls this year, that are in direct competition with Victoria), the news that Shaina was cut after being essentially told "Even though 4 or 5 of your friends just died, we're not going to allow you to go to their funerals.  Who needs friend (especially if they're not DCC) when you've got Training Camp?"

1 minute ago, heckkitty said:

I took it to mean OP was saying they shouldn’t she would be a show group pick. 

She thought Shaina was one of the rooks who made SG.  See her reply to mine upthread. 😉

5 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I honestly don’t see how that was snarky or the mean girl vibes. I just think that since 99,9% of the girls do drink the dcc kool aid, any girl that doesn’t yes ma’am them non stop sounds snarky disrespectful or whatever. I liked her answer because she seemed to understand that cutting people so close to the end must be awful for K&J as well. I’d rather have real humans on the team instead of all these yes ma’am robots.

Also random, but daamn Erin’s glow up is amazing. She looks so poised even when she’s in the background of a photo minding her own business. Tess on the other hand looks scary-worse than Daphne. Her head looks huge on her tiny body now.

It’s not about her being a yes ma’am robot, it’s just the vibe I get from her. If she literally doesn’t care and hasn’t moved on from being cut last year, then don’t audition. She looks way older than she is and seems a little too simple as one poster put it. And if her attitude is about Victoria, she should have known this season would be part two.

I never have been a fan of Erin and I don’t really see a glow up there. But everyone has different opinions on beauty. As far as Tess, many girls drop a huge amount of weight during TC and it comes back up during the season. 

• Love 1