Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

34 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

I also would like to give them the benefit of the doubt that they won't cut Lily.  Cutting her again at this point (last 2 to be cut) is simply inhumane

They've done it before (Kyndall) and no doubt they'd do it again

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

I think it is because they really are super pretty.  All of these girls have all trained their entire lives.  I realize there is probably a giant pull for Kat being that they need diversity and she seriously is gorgeous, but I don't think that diversity should make some girl have to miss out if they are actually more skilled.  I know I will probably get hateful remarks for saying so.

Not from me...I agree 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

She’s not as bad as VK, but Lily is really weak. 

I literally call her grandma Lily. Can’t get over her look long enough to watch her dance.

@SmpIsimon at one time you thought Kristen would be cut...do you think she’s staying now?

Edited by SingleMom9
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

She’s not as bad as VK, but Lily is really weak. 

Ok but why do this to her then? then why not let her go a couple weeks ago if it was clear that she was not going to get it this year either? That's not right. She's not strong enough, she's not strong enough and shouldnt' be on the team but waiting until the last day again? That's cruel

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, KatieC said:

I just have to say I don’t like any TCC’s except maybe Lily?  Kat’s Edit is like Victoria’s last year and her singing comments is so annoying. I can se why Victoria makes it this year because all the others are awful—dance wise, looks wise—just not good at all. 

I was going to say something similar.  I wonder if it’s reality or just the edit?  Make everyone else look worse so we buy the BS that our come-back girl VK is so much more confident, strong and thin.  

PS did you notice they cut away from her semi’s turn before we could see her (no doubt) fall out of it?  🤣🤣🤣

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, SingleMom9 said:

Insiders do your thing. If someone’s getting cut tonight, I need to know before I go to bed.  That kind of info can’t wait till morning. 😂

😂😂😂😂 I second this 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I was going to say something similar.  I wonder if it’s reality or just the edit?  Make everyone else look worse so we buy the BS that our come-back girl VK is so much more confident, strong and thin.  

PS did you notice they cut away from her semi’s turn before we could see her (no doubt) fall out of it?  🤣🤣🤣

It very is likely they are editing to make everyone else look bad. Vic falling out of her turn and slipping on the pom?  No biggie compared to the others who can’t kick and mess up the dance. 🤪 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

3 minutes ago, KatieC said:

It very is likely they are editing to make everyone else look bad. Vic falling out of her turn and slipping on the pom?  No biggie compared to the others who can’t kick and mess up the dance. 🤪 

Ugh!  Yard work and baking took me away from the boards for a while.  However, I was reading the boards and literally thought along similar lines, that maybe the reason this rookie class was weaker despite all the strong dancers we know show up was to make Victoria look better than she really is.  Is my strong dislike for Victoria, Kelli and their antics showing again?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

Ok but why do this to her then? then why not let her go a couple weeks ago if it was clear that she was not going to get it this year either? That's not right. She's not strong enough, she's not strong enough and shouldnt' be on the team but waiting until the last day again? That's cruel

I think that gets said after just about every late-in-TC-cut....Malena should have been cut when Dayton was cut last year...same problem and it didn't get better ever. 

This year I'm thinking Kristen & Meredith need to go

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

For sure this is the last Friday of training camp, it's on Heather's story that Amber sent her a gift saying 'Happy Last Friday of TC!'

I saw That as well 

2 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

Team will be announced August 13th.

Any ladies on the bubble 

Just now, pinkandsparkly13 said:

And yet Kelli says this is the most competitive year ever! 🙄 So many strong people...

Let's not diminish the skill level it takes to be on this team.  These girls are skilled with YEARS of training.  They are all beautiful and have spent their lives dedicated to dance.  T

• Love 18

So who got cut tonight lol. They have to be out of practice cause Kristen was posting IG story about a half hour ago.  I would hope if Kristen was getting cut they would’ve done it before Allen Ice Angels tryouts tomorrow since that’s her former team.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SingleMom9 said:

So who got cut tonight lol. They have to be out of practice cause Kristen was posting IG story about a half hour ago.  I would hope if Kristen was getting cut they would’ve done it before Allen Ice Angels tryouts tomorrow since that’s her former team.

They could be waiting around for office visits 

• Useful 2
15 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

I think that gets said after just about every late-in-TC-cut....Malena should have been cut when Dayton was cut last year...same problem and it didn't get better ever. 

This year I'm thinking Kristen & Meredith need to go

When has this happened 2 years in a row?  (a girl making it all the way to last cut).

3 days ago. How much you wanna bet she ate some while being in TC?

"My favorite summer tradition - Dinner and Dessert with this dynamic DUO!! Special thanks to @berrygoodbakery for the incredible Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup chocolate layer cake! "

christopherbeavers_66520291_2476911562588330_6093980867408821776_n.jpg

• Love 2

I'm so sorry to see that Shaina was cut. I admit, I have not seen very much of her dancing. I thought she had that pretty girl next door look in the photos I saw of her around audition time (before the passing of her friends).

I also thought that Brett seemed to be a sweetheart and was sorry to see her go so early. So I am not doing very well in my original picks to make the team. That should not surprise anyone as y'all know that I am one of the very few Christina supporters, LOL!

I'm just going to try not to like any of those remaining from the newbie candidates so that I don't jinx anyone's pick to make it or be cut. 🤐

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, kevinrm45 said:

3 days ago. How much you wanna bet she ate some while being in TC?

"My favorite summer tradition - Dinner and Dessert with this dynamic DUO!! Special thanks to @berrygoodbakery for the incredible Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup chocolate layer cake! "

christopherbeavers_66520291_2476911562588330_6093980867408821776_n.jpg

Okay now your just making me hungry. Lol.  Love Sam’s expression.

Edited by SingleMom9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

I'm so sorry to see that Shaina was cut. I admit, I have not seen very much of her dancing. I thought she had that pretty girl next door look in the photos I saw of her around audition time (before the passing of her friends).

I also thought that Brett seemed to be a sweetheart and was sorry to see her go so early. So I am not doing very well in my original picks to make the team. That should not surprise anyone as y'all know that I am one of the very few Christina supporters, LOL!

I'm just going to try not to like any of those remaining from the newbie candidates so that I don't jinx anyone's pick to make it or be cut. 🤐

I think Bret is adorable!!  I hope she tries out again.

4 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

@HideyYall Can you tell us who is point? 

or @SmpIsimon

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

My money is on Lisa and Lily for the final two cuts. 

I hope this is true. I don’t mind Lisa that much, but Lily needs to go and suggested to not audition again next year.

1 hour ago, SingleMom9 said:

Call me crazy but I love Meredith...and Julia.

I really hope Meredith makes it this year. Even if she’s a “one and done”.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KatieC said:

I can se why Victoria makes it this year because all the others are awful—dance wise, looks wise—just not good at all. 

Well, she worked on everything they asked her to work on for the dance floor.  Never mind her immaturity and sense of entitlement.  

I agree with the other posters who say it's the edit.  I really can't see Kelli bringing down the standards of the squad to meet VK's abilities.  But if we the viewers see what they choose to show us, then we are the first to say, "Wow!  Victoria deserves her spot!  We were so wrong about her!"  All they have to say is that the other girls improved so much over the summer, when in reality, they were good all along.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

Late in TC...maybe 2nd to last week

I understand that many have been cut consecutive years once accepted into training camp, but has there ever been anyone to make it to the final 2 cuts 2 years in a row and not make the team?  I really don't think people understand what a big deal that is. 

• Love 1
Just now, LincolnCentMe said:

I changed my mind...it’s a Libra thing. I’m *hoping* for Meredith & Kristen. 

I get the Libra thing, I am married to one, LOL I'm a Leo, so I end up making decisions that have to be done quickly. Roar!

Quick observation: Does it seem to anyone else that Kat is sort of replacing VK as the talking head about anything and everything this year? If anyone knows, how old is Kat?

• Love 3