Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Definitely over it I enjoy this board more than the actual show thanks to tptb & their protecting of Veruca...

Oh that's a good question I think i'd agree with you about Christina theres no way they could justify cutting Jailyn i'd say Christina is the least talented...  

Christina better be glad that the new Rookies are not that great this year. I honestly keep waiting for her to get cut.

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 3
Just now, Kayce said:

I must be in the minority of minorities here...because I actually think it's moved along pretty fast.  

It was moving along quickly until recently.  I hope they aren't waiting until the next to last night or day of announcing the team like last year.  I found that cruel.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

Same. 

Honestly, at this point, I don't want to see any of the vets cut.  If I had to take a guess at which vet could be cut in TC...Christina is the one who pops into mind immediately.  Her story was outdone by Brennan's third time in TC so she's old news and still the weakest link.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

It was moving along quickly until recently.  I hope they aren't waiting until the next to last night or day of announcing the team like last year.  I found that cruel.

It's definitely nerve wracking for the remaining girls, knowing three cuts are still to come.  I'm sure they are like "just do it".  

Of course they do it for the Drama, to cut a girl in the very last night, but that's cruel and i bet that no spectator feels good about it so CMT you can take the drama for your own, not for us 😞  i mean we love drama,  but thats cruel and not comfortable to watch.

• Love 3

Didn't Shelli say we are only in week 10. And both the show and on here its been said training camp is 13 weeks so there is still 3 to go before the team is announced 

3 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Didn't Shelli say we are only in week 10. And both the show and on here its been said training camp is 13 weeks so there is still 3 to go before the team is announced 

2 weeks from towmrow they have first pre season home game so if that’s correct it will push them past first first pre season home game 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

neve rmind got my dates mixed up

Edited by dccgirl88
11 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

It was said that meet the team is either the 22nd or 23rd so can’t be more than 2 weeks left.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Normally training camp is 10 weeks long. I know this because every time Kelly has said it I always think it's 2.5 months and how long that must feel to the candidates.

1 hour ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Me too! So for fun, if they did cut a Vet who do you THINK it is, not who do you WANT it to be?

My vote is: Christina

Christina and/or Brennan. Do not care for either of them. Neither one gets a sticker from me. 😂

Edited by KatieC
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, KatieC said:

Christina and/or Brennan. Do not care for either of them. Neither one gets a sticker from me. 😂

Someone get Katie out of the group pls... hehe jk 😛 

Edited by bupbupbip
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Kelli just posted this for tonight's episode.  Their expressions are a crack up.

K&J MTT.jpg

They must be talking about VK...lmao

1 hour ago, KatieC said:

I totally agree, I would not miss either of them. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Well here's one way to take up time btwn making cuts:

Is that Heather O lower left? And who is that upper left?

Looks like Tess or Taylor

12 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Taylor

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

10 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Looks like Tess or Taylor

It’s Taylor 

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, bupbupbip said:

Of course they do it for the Drama, to cut a girl in the very last night, but that's cruel and i bet that no spectator feels good about it so CMT you can take the drama for your own, not for us 😞  i mean we love drama,  but thats cruel and not comfortable to watch.

Making us wait til after the season starts for a squad photo ... now THAT’s just cruel.  🤣

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Kayce said:

Honestly, at this point, I don't want to see any of the vets cut.  If I had to take a guess at which vet could be cut in TC...Christina is the one who pops into mind immediately.  Her story was outdone by Brennan's third time in TC so she's old news and still the weakest link.  

I don't like them cutting vets either - my belief is they should not be on the fence with any vets at auditions. It's a yes or no.  

But if they were to cut one...honestly, just none of the second years LOL  I love all of them. 

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, AerialDancer said:

It’s Taylor 

It's Tess... Taylor has a light shirt on as well but it has embellishments on it and it's short sleeves. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

Regarding Lily - last season

Her "snarky" remark after that experience - understandable.

I honestly don’t see how that was snarky or the mean girl vibes. I just think that since 99,9% of the girls do drink the dcc kool aid, any girl that doesn’t yes ma’am them non stop sounds snarky disrespectful or whatever. I liked her answer because she seemed to understand that cutting people so close to the end must be awful for K&J as well. I’d rather have real humans on the team instead of all these yes ma’am robots.

Also random, but daamn Erin’s glow up is amazing. She looks so poised even when she’s in the background of a photo minding her own business. Tess on the other hand looks scary-worse than Daphne. Her head looks huge on her tiny body now.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Kayce said:

It's Tess... Taylor has a light shirt on as well but it has embellishments on it. 

1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

I honestly don’t see how that was snarky or the mean girl vibes. I just think that since 99,9% of the girls do drink the dcc kool aid, any girl that doesn’t yes ma’am them non stop sounds snarky disrespectful or whatever. I liked her answer because she seemed to understand that cutting people so close to the end must be awful for K&J as well. I’d rather have real humans on the team instead of all these yes ma’am robots.

Also random, but daamn Erin’s glow up is amazing. She looks so poised even when she’s in the background of a photo minding her own business. Tess on the other hand looks scary-worse than Daphne. Her head looks huge on her tiny body now.

Well said 🤗

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, AerialDancer said:

It’s Taylor 

is she the one that said she looked up @ the jumbotron or whatever that thing is called and it said "Congratulations...." last year and she had to remind herself that it was referring to HER?

21 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

And it should also be said that, if we're simply going on what we saw on the show, Lily was NEVER called into the office beforehand and therefore had NO chance on improving on the things that Kelli and Judy apparently wanted her to (I vaguely remember something about a "list" they gave her, like WTF??? lol). And also, if we are going to call it "snarky," I 100% understand it in this case. She was simply cut without warning after seemingly doing everything right beforehand. I thought it was poor planning from TPTB.

And agree on Erin! Didn't really notice her during S12, but these past 2 seasons she's been KILLING it ;).

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, Lona said:

And it should also be said that, if we're simply going on what we saw on the show, Lily was NEVER called into the office beforehand and therefore had NO chance on improving on the things that Kelli and Judy apparently wanted her to (I vaguely remember something about a "list" they gave her, like WTF??? lol). And also, if we are going to call it "snarky," I 100% understand it in this case. She was simply cut without warning after seemingly doing everything right beforehand. I thought it was poor planning from TPTB.

And agree on Erin! Didn't really notice her during S12, but these past 2 seasons she's been KILLING it ;).

Agreed. As much as I think Lily does not look DCC, she should've been given the opportunity to improve with ongoing critiques. Unfortunately, they spent most of their time last summer drinking the VK kool aid that some of the TCC were just lost in the shuffle, IMO. 

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Agreed. As much as I think Lily does not look DCC, she should've been given the opportunity to improve with ongoing critiques. Unfortunately, they spent most of their time last summer drinking the VK kool aid that some of the TCC were just lost in the shuffle, IMO. 

Yeah. Lily's cut seemed more like they had it down to a few and they eenie meanie minie moed it out and it just wasn't in her favor. If they give her critiques this year and she doesn't correct them, that's a different story.  but give her a fighting chance this time! and change her hair lol  

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

I can't wait. I love Jalyn..

I just don't understand Kelli's love for 2nd year Taylor. Talk about void of personality and she's soooooo much taller than everyone else, just my .02!

• Love 9

Dragging this out makes me crazy. It’s like dating someone for three years and still not knowing if they’re the one. Duh. They’re not. At this point no one is going to improve between now and the preseason game. Cut the cord. Cut the weak links and let’s move the eff on.

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 17