Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

42 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Add me to the brunette train with VK.  She looked great in that first shot. Makeup, hair, everything was perfect. Reminds me of when my best friend got fake nails, then dyed her hair white blond, then started tanning.  Looked like she'd gone into witness protection. 😐

I went through that phase too. Good times 😂

• LOL 2
57 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I get a mean girl vibe off her, or maybe snotty is a better term. I don’t think she has the Dcc look at all.

I agree that she doesn't have the DCC look. I thought the same thing last year so I wasn't so sad about her cut. I don't know why so many people loved her last year. I guess she seemed nice and what not and hadn't been called into the office before. But she never stood out to me. I really don't care if she is snotty though. I'm sure plenty of other girls are or can be, but they just don't show it. Not that's it's okay to be that way or a mean girl. Lol and maybe she is still salty about her cut last year and things with VK.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, kalibean said:

And I sure did agree with her! I also thought Chandler was quite mousy in her dance style as well...I was surprised she made it into camp. A lot of girls can be glammed up, but I don’t think recall that happening for her during makeovers. And google wasn’t much help! 

VK would have been 13ish when Chandler was a TCC and was going through the braces and such to help fix her smile, so I don’t think TK making that judgement despite her own daughter would have really been a thing yet. Other than poor choice in lipstick and posting way too many open mouth surprise face selfies, I think VK’s corrective measures did the trick. 

I honestly don't recall Tina talking about Chandler's smile. I know she said she looked like a Grandma when they talked about her while she was dancing. Maybe she did later on, idk. And I know Kelli and Judy talked about her smile during cameos. Kelli said she shouldn't smile so big and Judy said that's just how she looks. They said that's not good. I did like Chandler but I have to agree that she looked a little older. Don't hate me! Lol

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, AAT said:

I like Lily. It's nice to not have all the girls look the same.  I really liked Chandler too. She had such a beautiful smile and seemed super nice. There was another girl that they didn't even bring to TC because they said she had an overbite. I wish I could remember who that was. Her teeth look exactly the same as VK. 

Was it Royesha?  I think it was in her Audition year.....

I still have not got season 14 just want to know how many time did VK show up being featured and how many times her faced showed up on the screen. One of the promos showed her 8 times so is this another year of VK making the team

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Lily always seems irritated to me, like it’s a bother for her to be talking to whoever she’s being interviewed by.  Does anyone else get that?  

Sometimes with her I think she was really mad about the cut last year and so she came back to make the team and then tell them off. You know, similar to Take this job and shove it! When she got cut last year, didn't  she say something like "do you have notes about breaking hearts, or something like that? I keep rewatching it but I can't  figure out what shedid. .

• Love 1
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Chandi and Amanda look good.  I still like Kat.  And if Malena is having issues in semis, why take her to finals - just keep dragging that poor girl along.

Can I watch just one clip, just ONE, without her featured in it?

1 hour ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Lily always seems irritated to me, like it’s a bother for her to be talking to whoever she’s being interviewed by.  Does anyone else get that?  

Yup. She doesn't seem to have the sweet, yes ma'am personality requirement and she doesn't seem very good at faking it otherwise. If she makes the team, that may cut her tenure short like it did for Chelsea and Keyra. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, NMDD43 said:

I think is legally binding per Texas legislature that she is featured!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, go4luca said:

Kind of weird to see the evolution of Vic.  I hardly recognize her in the first photo.

victoriaakalina_7_8_2019_17_43_20_33.jpg

victoriaakalina_7_8_2019_17_46_8_467.jpg

victoriaakalina_7_8_2019_17_45_12_680.jpg

victoriaakalina_7_8_2019_17_52_44_790.jpg

Wow. I actually like VK better with the darker hair & more natural makeup. The red lipstick draws more attention to her mouth & those teeth.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

maybe she is still salty about her cut last year and things with VK.

1 hour ago, NMDD43 said:

If we're tired of VK and the second ep hasn't even aired, can you imagine what it was like to be at auditions with her?  Cameras catching her every soundbite as she comes off the floor; she is with other girls but she is the only one talking; the comeback girls sitting together and having to include VK, on and on and on.  After last year, I wouldn't be surprised if Lily has just had it and doesn't care how she comes off.  Personally, I like it - she's like a younger Judy with all the snark and sass.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Jennv said:

I get a mean girl vibe off her, or maybe snotty is a better term. I don’t think she has the Dcc look at all.

Lily just gives me serious grandma vibes from her face to the clothes she wears.  I wasn’t a fan last year and still not a fan.

Edited by SingleMom9
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I never said that.  Falling out of a turn or dancing into someone's space could be nerves (again I'm not a dancer so I don't know that for a fact).  The only thing Victoria can really control of what you mentioned is her weight.

Could be, but with the consistency she does both, it's way more lack of technique than nerves. And, if you can't control your turns and stay in your own space (especially), you don't belong on the team.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

No way! I thought that Victoria Kalina walked on water. If that isn't "great," then what is? 

Well, she may be able to walk on water, but she can't dance in a straight line, so there is that.  🙂

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Jennv said:

FWIW, I think Lily is actually just simple. Like suuuper sweet (which is why she is so close with the vets), and maybe book smart (I can’t tell), but kinda not that overall smart. I just don’t think you can get very far into DCC world if you are a calculated b*tch, (unless you are certain legacies, which she is not) so I think she just loves Jesus, puppies and unicorns and is just generally kind of ditzy. 

2 hours ago, jlc said:

Sometimes with her I think she was really mad about the cut last year and so she came back to make the team and then tell them off. You know, similar to Take this job and shove it! When she got cut last year, didn't  she say something like "do you have notes about breaking hearts, or something like that? I keep rewatching it but I can't  figure out what shedid. .

I had trouble with this too! I watched it a couple of times, I think she said something about “I don’t envy you having to break hearts” 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, AerialDancer said:

FWIW, I think Lily is actually just simple. Like suuuper sweet (which is why she is so close with the vets), and maybe book smart (I can’t tell), but kinda not that overall smart. I just don’t think you can get very far into DCC world if you are a calculated b*tch, (unless you are certain legacies, which she is not) so I think she just loves Jesus, puppies and unicorns and is just generally kind of ditzy. 

I had trouble with this too! I watched it a couple of times, I think she said something about “I don’t envy you having to break hearts” 

I have to respectfully disagree. She comes off a little snarky in a mean girls way. However, nothing like TCC Amanda. That girl has Regina George written all over her.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Jessa0984 said:

I have to respectfully disagree. She comes off a little snarky in a mean girls way. However, nothing like TCC Amanda. That girl has Regina George written all over her.

I agree with the mean girl snark all the way!!!

• Love 2

Regarding Lily - last season did we even see her make training camp? I just remember her being cut thinking - "who is she?" She was never called into the office prior to her cut.

VK got chance after chance - I would be pissed too.

Her "snarky" remark after that experience - understandable.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

When she got cut last year, didn't she say something like "do you have notes about breaking hearts or something like that? I keep rewatching it but I can't figure out what she did. .

Shades of Megan F. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

When she got cut last year, didn't she say something like "do you have notes about breaking hearts or something like that? I keep rewatching it but I can't figure out what she did. .

Shades of Megan F. 

She said it’s not easy breaking hearts 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

Shades of Megan F. 

That’s not what she said and when you  compare her cut to Melena’s Lily is so sweet. I don’t get mean vibes at all. Just rewatched the scene. 

6D65F212-764A-4364-971E-6ADE094FB872.png

Edited by KatieC
Better pic
  • Useful 3
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, Dccfan73 said:

Alert. Sam Finglass posted a kickline on insta and there’s only 37 on the field 

4 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

I know!!! I’m curious what this means!!

How on EARTH did you count how many people were in the kickline in that video as fast as it played???? (not gonna post the link here cause I don't remember if Sam was private or not)

• Love 2
Just now, DCCFanInKy said:

How on EARTH did you count how many people were in the kickline in that video as fast as it played???? (not gonna post the link here cause I don't remember if Sam was private or not)

HAH! I just held down the video so it paused and then counted the girls on the field 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She said it’s not easy breaking hearts 

i get that but if you saw Megan's last cut, you know that Megan F did not believe that they didn't take girls without knowing ahead of time that they would get cut.

While I didn't agree with Megan's attitude, she was pretty disrespectful, but I kind of agreed with her point {if not the way} she put it across.  I do think they take girls knowing they won't make it -- Judy told them at finals that Megan F didn't know the dances -- the was no way that Brianna would make it or Vivan who was in it because she wanted to be on TV by constantly playing to the camera or Karissa who made it into TC one year but not the next.  I do believe that there is a certain amount of pandering to making a TV show rather than being "world class." Its one of the reasons I don't care for this season already.  I know we have only seen one episode but it seems overproduced, with the over-concentration on Voldemort and the god awful theme.

I also think it would interesting to see those who made the team by the skin of their teeth, who didn't make through to Camp the next, i.e., Breelan or Ashley Pro or Kat.

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I was able to pause the video to count.  I also counted 37.  Was not able to zoom in to see who's left though.  

• Useful 3
10 minutes ago, Dccfan73 said:

Alert. Sam Finglass posted a kickline on insta and there’s only 37 on the field 

I counted 37 also but still counted 12 in pink??  I grabbed a screenshot of the story lol.

1ABC744A-A4C0-44B0-AABE-25E8AB9497DC.jpeg

Edited by SingleMom9
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, rungirl46 said:

I was able to pause the video to count.  I also counted 37.  Was not able to zoom in to see who's left though.  

I counted 37 as well when I screen shoted it and zoomed it 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Maybe they'll go ahead and announce the team this week.  Would give them AMPLE time to prepare for the first home football game (8/24) unlike years past.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
changed some wording
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

I counted 37 also but still counted 12 in pink??  I grabbed a screenshot of the story lol.

1ABC744A-A4C0-44B0-AABE-25E8AB9497DC.jpeg

I counted twelve as well -- wonder if this means a vet got cut?

• Useful 5
1 minute ago, MTTFan said:

Or two how many there are in blue it’s kind of blurry 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

Someone asked on the Facebook group if the final team had been announced and someone said yes. 

12 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:
21 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

How is that possible?

A settlement agreement is a contract like any other.  The parties to it can agree to anything they want so long as it’s not illegal.  

@scorpio1031  Erica's lawsuit caused a lot of changes, payment for rehearsal time, travel time, etc, so it became a "budget" issue to take more than 36 women as DCC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, jlc said:

Someone asked on the Facebook group if the final team had been announced and someone said yes. 

No it looks like she was responding to the comment above her, asking if Kristin and Lilly were still there 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Squeek said:

@scorpio1031  Erica's lawsuit caused a lot of changes, payment for rehearsal time, travel time, etc, so it became a "budget" issue to take more than 36 women as DCC.

That's what I was wondering.  I was just under the impression that they were already getting paid for some of that, due to the lawsuits from other teams.  Thank you:)

• Love 1
Just now, Dccfan73 said:

No it looks like she was responding to the comment above her, asking if Kristin and Lilly were still there 

Ok, sorry about that. Thanks. 

16 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

16 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Or two how many there are in blue it’s kind of blurry 

10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Is it possible they left out two veterans on the kickline 

Or it's entirely possible that 1-2 vets are INJURED?

• Love 8

I feel like we’re being punked. 😂

2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Or it's entirely possible that 1-2 vets are INJURED?

Lol I had the same thought...but it’s more fun to speculate on cuts. 😂

Edited by SingleMom9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SingleMom9 said:

I feel like we’re being punked. 😂

Lol I had the same thought.

What year was it Angela went down during a TC rehearsal?  That's what I'm betting is a couple of vets (at least) are injured and sidelined.