Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, TB12 said:

Ugh the nepotism runs so very deep, i've lost all respect for TPTB! I mean no disrespect to Taylor but kid sis is in no way DCC Material or what they used to be not what they've become which are FOK--- Friends of Kelli, sigh...

So FOKers? 🙂

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
Just now, Jessa0984 said:

It’s not about her being a yes ma’am robot, it’s just the vibe I get from her. If she literally doesn’t care and hasn’t moved on from being cut last year, then don’t audition. She looks way older than she is and seems a little too simple as one poster put it. And if her attitude is about Victoria, she should have known this season would be part two.

I never have been a fan of Erin and I don’t really see a glow up there. But everyone has different opinions on beauty. As far as Tess, many girls drop a huge amount of weight during TC and it comes back up during the season. 

I agree with this 100%. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Holly85 said:

2 weeks from towmrow they have first pre season home game so if that’s correct it will push them past first first pre season home game 

The first preseason is in San Francisco

17 minutes ago, TeacherWoman said:

So FOKers? 🙂

I dare you say that 10 times really really fast and hear what it comes out as.  🙂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

The first preseason is in San Francisco

I dare you say that 10 times really really fast and hear what it comes out as.  🙂

The first home game pre season game 

Just now, Holly85 said:

Yes there was but I’m thinking they may have been having a talk with k and j or even the bathroom 

Gotcha.  I actually caught more of the show tonight than I thought I was going to.  I volunteer @ our local hospital on Fridays and not supposed to finish until 8pm EST.  Usually takes me a couple hrs to get home afterward with errands and such 😞

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

Although I think she is gorgeous, If Kat can't do a kickline.......

The one leg was pretty bad on her kicks. 👀

I’m starting to see where this rookie class isn’t as strong as last season.  Very surprised by a couple of people they took into TC.  There is definitely a lot of focus so far on Kat and Amanda.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

Do you mean "focus" in a good way? or bad?

MTT is just showing them a lot (both dancing and talking).  I don’t know if I’ve even seen Kelcey or TCU Lauren on there yet (may have just missed it if they were shown).

Edited by SingleMom9
1 minute ago, SingleMom9 said:

MTT is just showing them a lot (both dancing and talking).  I don’t think I’ve even seen Kelcey or TCU Lauren on there yet.

I think it is because they really are super pretty.  All of these girls have all trained their entire lives.  I realize there is probably a giant pull for Kat being that they need diversity and she seriously is gorgeous, but I don't think that diversity should make some girl have to miss out if they are actually more skilled.  I know I will probably get hateful remarks for saying so.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

If Kelli's favoritism and nepotism towards Victoria wasn't bad enough (especially when contrasted with her behavior towards Dayton last year and other legacies, as well as many of the other girls this year, that are in direct competition with Victoria), the news that Shaina was cut after being essentially told "Even though 4 or 5 of your friends just died, we're not going to allow you to go to their funerals.  Who needs friend (especially if they're not DCC) when you've got Training Camp?"

Early on when the tragedy first occurred there was speculation on this board if it would be used as an excuse to cut her.  I can’t imagine that this has been easy for her grieving the loss of 3 friends while going through training camp.

• Love 4
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

Hey you're never on this late!!!  I usually see your posts first thing when I get up:)

LOL!! I work 7am til 3 pm so yeh I'm on early in the am 🤗but 20 years of night shift keeps me up later sometimes 🤣

• Love 3
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

If Kelli's favoritism and nepotism towards Victoria wasn't bad enough (especially when contrasted with her behavior towards Dayton last year and other legacies, as well as many of the other girls this year, that are in direct competition with Victoria), the news that Shaina was cut after being essentially told "Even though 4 or 5 of your friends just died, we're not going to allow you to go to their funerals.  Who needs friend (especially if they're not DCC) when you've got Training Camp?"

These people are garbage. Actual garbage.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

Early on when the tragedy first occurred there was speculation on this board if it would be used as an excuse to cut her.  I can’t imagine that this has been easy for her grieving the loss of 3 friends while going through training camp.

What happened to her friends?

After watching tonight, I think Kat is full of herself and she can't kick. How did Gina Marie make it to finals let alone TC? She was a train wreck. Love Chandi!!!!

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

I would like to think they are not that cruel.  I also want to give them the benefit of the doubt that she simply was not as strong as some of the others.  I also would like to give them the benefit of the doubt that they won't cut Lily.  Cutting her again at this point (last 2 to be cut) is simply inhumane.  DCC training camp is not a bunny hop.  It is intense both mentally and physically.  Not to mention forums and CMT being so critical of them.  It seriously is a cruel process.  I can't believe anyone would be that evil to give someone the boot over a funeral they needed to attend or to string someone out for over a year thinking they stood a chance. If so, I seriously think they need to do some deep soul searching. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, AAT said:

After watching tonight, I think Kat is full of herself and she can't kick. How did Gina Marie make it to finals let alone TC? She was a train wreck. Love Chandi!!!!

This. Kat doesn't give me a good vibe at all

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, KatieLen said:

This. Kat doesn't give me a good vibe at all

I liked Kat in the first episode but after the second episode not so much.  I don’t know if it’s immaturity or what but I found her to be annoying on this episode (but still beautiful lol).

• Love 12
1 minute ago, SingleMom9 said:

I liked Kat in the first episode but after the second episode not so much.  I don’t know if it’s immaturity or what but I found her to be annoying on this episode (but still beautiful lol).

This.  100%

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

She talked too much. Reminds me of Victoria's edit last year 

Edited by KatieLen
Typo
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, HideyYall said:

I think it is because they really are super pretty.  All of these girls have all trained their entire lives.  I realize there is probably a giant pull for Kat being that they need diversity and she seriously is gorgeous, but I don't think that diversity should make some girl have to miss out if they are actually more skilled.  I know I will probably get hateful remarks for saying so.

And I also don't think being director's best friend's daughter should make some girls miss out if they are more skilled either.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

So the real question is who will be the final 2 cuts?  And do we think this will happen next week...👀

I hope it is Taylor and Kat

Just now, HideyYall said:

I hope it is Taylor and Kat

inside info says there will be a cut tonight and another Sunday.

• Love 4

I truly truly doubt that the reason Shaina was cut was her friends' deaths. As awful as it is, it would also be just as unfair to put her on the team because they feel bad for her if she's really one of the ones that need to go. Hopefully it was done kindly and encouragingly. And I REALLY hope they are not so cruel to cut Lily. I see no reason WHY she should be cut, especially this episode. If for some crazy reason they do, I hope she gives it to them. 

• Love 7

I just have to say I don’t like any TCC’s except maybe Lily?  Kat’s Edit is like Victoria’s last year and her singing comments is so annoying. I can se why Victoria makes it this year because all the others are awful—dance wise, looks wise—just not good at all. 

• Love 6