Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Squeek said:

She was cut in finals.

2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She didn’t make it to tc 

Assuming they have time enough to break away from Hurricane Kalina, it should be episode 2 or 3 I imagine where we'll get an explanation? I knew she wasn't in camp this year, was it every confirmed by anyone why?

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, WhoDat said:

Assuming they have time enough to break away from Hurricane Kalina, it should be episode 2 or 3 I imagine where we'll get an explanation? I knew she wasn't in camp this year, was it every confirmed by anyone why?

No, other than she wasn't late.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jessa0984 said:

I have to respectfully disagree. She comes off a little snarky in a mean girls way. However, nothing like TCC Amanda. That girl has Regina George written all over her.

What are y’all watching to see these traits???? What am I missing???? I need to check this out!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, jlc said:

Someone asked on the Facebook group if the final team had been announced and someone said yes. 

ummmm -- wouldn't it be all over IG if that were the case?

On the other hand, I wonder if the girls have a gag order give the SM CF last year turned out to be. 

curious and nosy minds want to know.

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

EXACTLY.....I'm in my late 40s and I was worried to death when my hairdresser wanted to do highlights.  Turned out pretty da@# good though 🙂

I didn't start coloring my hair at all until mid 40's...started getting too dark....I've been a copper blond most of my life. Would never go VK/Lily/Judy blond

1 minute ago, MTTFan said:

ummmm -- wouldn't it be all over IG if that were the case.

On the other hand, I wonder if the girls have a gag order give the SM CF last year turned out to be.

Are you referring to the VK SM CF?  If so, that is still continuing.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jlc said:

Someone asked on the Facebook group if the final team had been announced and someone said yes. 

When I first read that post, I thought "Wait a minute!  I haven't heard anything and I KNOW the board would have posted that BEFORE anyone here would have heard it!" Mainly because I think this board is where the Facebook page gets most of their news.

57 minutes ago, Dccfan73 said:

No it looks like she was responding to the comment above her, asking if Kristin and Lilly were still there 

I didn't read it that way initially because it was a separate post instead of a reply to the post about Kristin and Lilly.  I thought that someone was saying that the team was announced and I was surprised because I was thinking that I would have heard something here before I saw anything on the Facebook page.

As for the number in the kick-line and the kick-line vs the sideline debate, I also counted 37, but, in many cases, I couldn't tell the difference between the pink and the blue at that distance.  I would suspect that anyone on the sideline would be CMT or DCC staff and film crew and not any of the girls unless they're injured.  I would like to think that we would have heard if there were any injuries, but that's not always the case.  If they HAVE cut 2 more girls, I think we'll hear that the team has been announced within the next few days because there would only be 1 more cut to go and that could be either tonight or tomorrow.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Charlotte got after Kelli last year for making 2 cuts (Tara and Victoria) on what was supposed to be the last "officially scheduled" day of Training Camp (the day when the squad is usually announced) and camp had to be dragged out until that next Monday when the last 2 cuts (Malena and Lilly) were cut.

I hate the cuts on the last night of Training Camp.  To know that you were literally only hours (maybe even a few MINUTES) away from making the squad has got to be heartbreaking.  No wonder Kendall didn't come back for a third year.  IIRC, both times she was cut, it was either on the last night or shortly before.  Amy Simone was cut on the last night (but she had no chance of making it dance-wise with her memory mistakes) and I know there were others that were cut shortly before the team was announced.  Why do that to the girls?  I could see doing that to only TWO girls and people know who they are, but then those two should never have made Training Camp in the first place.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

That's what I was wondering.  I was just under the impression that they were already getting paid for some of that, due to the lawsuits from other teams.  Thank you:)

The Jones Family has more money than God.  They could, and probably have, defended a lawsuit into the ground.  They probably settled with Erica because of bad press - I can't see Charlotte risking the rep of the Cheerleaders over Erica. 

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I think it was Kylie.

Can confirm! She works with one of my friends and seems like a lovely person. Enjoyed seeing her on social media via my friend’s posts. She’s very pretty (inside and out), but her smile is a little tough.

5 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Can I watch just one clip, just ONE, without her featured in it?

Yup. She doesn't seem to have the sweet, yes ma'am personality requirement and she doesn't seem very good at faking it otherwise. If she makes the team, that may cut her tenure short like it did for Chelsea and Keyra. 

I don’t think you meant anything by it, but I hate to see Lily in that company. Chelsea is and was a ridiculous hot mess, and I felt like Keyra tried out at the exact right moment to make the team. Lily doesn’t seem like she’s up for any drama and BS, and I agree that she’ll likely do a short tenure. 

• Love 11

I thought vets weren’t allowed to offer corrections now since VK’s precious feelings were hurt. So why would the 2 points sit out to watch if no one is allowed to offer corrections except TPTB?

• Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, abigator said:

I thought vets weren’t allowed to offer corrections now since VK’s precious feelings were hurt. So why would the 2 points sit out to watch if no one is allowed to offer corrections except TPTB?

Must be really quiet on the nights the group leaders run practice😂

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Can confirm! She works with one of my friends and seems like a lovely person. Enjoyed seeing her on social media via my friend’s posts. She’s very pretty (inside and out), but her smile is a little tough.

I don’t think you meant anything by it, but I hate to see Lily in that company. Chelsea is and was a ridiculous hot mess, and I felt like Keyra tried out at the exact right moment to make the team. Lily doesn’t seem like she’s up for any drama and BS, and I agree that she’ll likely do a short tenure. 

I totally agree Chelsea and Keyra were in a whole other league of their own. We saw glimpses on the show, but their attitudes were clear as day once they got canned. Lily doesn't seem nearly as bad from what little we've seen, but we all know the fate of the girls who don't fill the "DCC stepford wife, keep your mouth shut, smile and say yes ma'am" role.

• Love 1

Can anyone make out the TCC I marked? Just my opinion - She seems to be out of place. Like everyone is facing towards our right and she is facing almost to the front. 

4F9110DB-9F8B-4458-B925-2E3FD52EA1C8.jpeg

Edited by MelTexGirl
Typo
36 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

The Jones Family has more money than God.  They could, and probably have, defended a lawsuit into the ground.  They probably settled with Erica because of bad press - I can't see Charlotte risking the rep of the Cheerleaders over Erica. 

You also settle because if you lose a case, you could risk setting precedence that would impact all league cheerleaders. Some teams opted to drop the cheerleaders rather than defend their poor pay. And yes, the negative publicity threatened the DCC brand and the CMT show

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Squeek said:

@scorpio1031  Erica's lawsuit caused a lot of changes, payment for rehearsal time, travel time, etc, so it became a "budget" issue to take more than 36 women as DCC.

They were already being paid for practices when Erica was there. Appearances are a flat fee based on tenure and I highly doubt they would get compensated for travel time unless it was a special case -- it's not the norm for anyone to be compensated for travel time. Why would they do it for cheerleaders, especially part-time cheerleaders? Travel expenses, yes; travel time, not so much. Heck, as an hourly employee, my travel expenses were paid, but not my travel time or even my time at the conferences (even though I was technically working & had to be there). Geez, maybe I missed out & needed my own lawsuit. 😆

The only thing that might have come out of Erica's lawsuit is (slightly) higher pay. I think Erica's lawsuit is viewed as having a lot more power than it did.

• Love 1
On 8/8/2019 at 9:11 PM, Reveala said:

You also settle because if you lose a case, you could risk setting precedence that would impact all league cheerleaders. Some teams opted to drop the cheerleaders rather than defend their poor pay. And yes, the negative publicity threatened the DCC brand and the CMT show

Or you settle because fighting Erica was not worth it.  I defend and settle cases all the time because the client would rather pay money to the plaintiff than pay me - I cost more

I would be surprised if the contracts don't have a binding arbitration clause in them at this point🙂

Edited by MTTFan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Reveala said:

I thought the case was tossed out? 

1 hour ago, Texas123 said:

I think the team was announced last night. And i don’t Think Taylor P got cut, per her instagram story 

What makes you think the team was announced last night? Any insider info ?

9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Are you referring to the VK SM CF?  If so, that is still continuing.

Just guessing here, but is the VK SM CF stand for Victoria Kalina Social Media Cluster F***?

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

What makes you think the team was announced last night? Any insider info ?

on Taylor P's instagram story, her mom said that "she cant even tell her how proud of her she is"

Edited by tacosandtequila
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Texas123 said:

I think the team was announced last night. And i don’t Think Taylor P got cut, per her instagram story 

This is all I see on her Insta story.  Is this what’s you’re referring to?  I take it more as encouragement than congratulations (I had to cut off some of the image to get it to load but there was no before or after chit chat or excitement about DCC - seems unlikely if she’s texting with her mom and they just found out she made it).  

05E30625-CE7D-4B2A-B9FA-55B414BEC4CF.jpeg

Edited by ClosetDCCFan
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

This is all I see on her Insta story.  Is this what’s you’re referring to?  I take it more as encouragement than congratulations (I had to cut off some of the image to get it to load but there was no before or after chit chat or excitement about DCC - seems unlikely if she’s texting with her mom and they just found out she made it).  

05E30625-CE7D-4B2A-B9FA-55B414BEC4CF.jpeg

Sounds more like she's sick and mom is encouraging her.  I don't think the team has been announced yet.  The facebook page has someone who is convinced the team has been finalized and that people are just holding out on telling. 😛 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Sounds more like she's sick and mom is encouraging her.  I don't think the team has been announced yet.  The facebook page has someone who is convinced the team has been finalized and that people are just holding out on telling. 😛 

Lol The Facebook pages have been right about so many things. Not!  I think if insiders had info they would be posting here about it. 

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Sounds like that to me 

2 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Dear Lord i'm on pins and needles over here, clearly i need a life! 🙂

I am starting to bore of this year's drawn out TC...  Just sh*t on the pot or get off already.  LOL

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
Just now, Tshaw said:

I've checked Briana's and Ashlee's twitter accounts and they are both still active.

I checked all the vets twitter. All still active 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, itsweird said:

I am starting to bore of this year's drawn out TC...  Just sh*t on the pot or get off already.  LOL

Definitely over it I enjoy this board more than the actual show thanks to tptb & their protecting of Veruca...

9 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Me too! So for fun, if they did cut a Vet who do you THINK it is, not who do you WANT it to be?

My vote is: Christina

Oh that's a good question I think i'd agree with you about Christina theres no way they could justify cutting Jailyn i'd say Christina is the least talented...  

• Love 6