Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

My understanding is that each girl has two pair of boots, the practice pair, and the game day and appearance only pair.     All made by Lucchese (spelling?).      If Meredith keeps up with the kickline, and jump split goofs, she's going to really hurt the women next to her, and maybe others.  

I know there's a ton more that happens during TC than we ever get to see, but I'm really confused as to how Kat, Meredith and Lily made the squad. They keep getting the lowest scores from the guest choreographers, and Meredith doesn't seem to get DCC style at all. I know she wants to be a DCC, but that doesn't mean she's able to do the routines. I sometimes wish CMT would show all the girls better so I understand more why someone like Madeline (who I thought looked pretty good) got cut and Meredith didn't. 😞

• Love 12
18 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

The story he had yesterday of GRINDR from the gay hook-up ad was not appropriate at all.  

By whose criteria? Its his Instagram, he can post what he wants, and if Instagram doesn't bump it, then "not appropriate" is a subjective personal opinion.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

By whose criteria? Its his Instagram, he can post what he wants, and if Instagram doesn't bump it, then "not appropriate" is a subjective personal opinion.

DCC aren't allowed to post risque things on their IGs. I don't see why he, as their exclusive hair person & a judge, shouldn't be held to the same standard.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
25 minutes ago, ByTor said:

DCC aren't allowed to post risque things on their IGs. I don't see why he, as their exclusive hair person & a judge, shouldn't be held to the same standard.

He's not under a personal contract with them, though, and he's not an employee of the Cowboys. BTW, he responded to your criticism of him in his Instagram stories. 🙂

screencapture-instagram-stories-marshallhatley-2019-09-27-12_31_47.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, KatebytheSea said:

I'm really confused as to how Kat, Meredith and Lily made the squad

Pretty, look good in the uniform, can be hidden in the formations/choreo, speak well in public? (Guesses)

14 minutes ago, IrishJig said:

Also - unpopular opinion here, but I’m sure the ladies read these boards, and I just want to say to any rookie who isn’t getting much love from the comments : your coaches saw something in you to give you that uniform.  I’ve seen less popular dancers rise up and become fan favorites and team captains.  Everyone roots for a good under dog story.

love this

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, IrishJig said:

Also - unpopular opinion here, but I’m sure the ladies read these boards, and I just want to say to any rookie who isn’t getting much love from the comments : your coaches saw something in you to give you that uniform.  I’ve seen less popular dancers rise up and become fan favorites and team captains.  Everyone roots for a good under dog story.

2 minutes ago, VirgoDCCFan said:

love this

all of this.  In your corner, ladies....keep it rocking ❤️ 

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, cheeseslices said:

I re

I know it's been said eons of times, I really wish Maddie would cut her hair like rookie year. So much cuter when short.

I agree .... dont know why Kelli has everyone at point with long hair

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, cheeseslices said:

I know it's been said eons of times, I really wish Maddie would cut her hair like rookie year. So much cuter when short.

Nope, I think she looks less like a young kid with longer hair, like other people have commented.

• Love 23
4 hours ago, cgloss said:

He's not under a personal contract with them, though, and he's not an employee of the Cowboys. BTW, he responded to your criticism of him in his Instagram stories. 🙂

screencapture-instagram-stories-marshallhatley-2019-09-27-12_31_47.png

I know he’s a fan favorite, but he doesn’t seem really mature with his responses, which would explain why he thought VK has matured soo much... And it doesn’t look like he’s actually following the posts, he just searches for mentions of his name... buut I thought our opinions are irrelevant?

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

OK, watching these 3 alongside Gina, i have to admit...Meredith looked the best....

Yes, Meredith is definitely the best of these 3. I don’t think, based on this video, that Lily is any better than Madeline. And Madeline is much prettier than Lily. I wonder what happened there?

• Love 7

I really hope Madeline comes back, but from that video, she has a long way to go, she is so....noodley....in her movements...

Lily looks terrified while dancing, and she wasnt much better than Madeline....Lily also appears much older....I personally think Lily could be a 1 and done

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

... And it doesn’t look like he’s actually following the posts, he just searches for mentions of his name... buut I thought our opinions are irrelevant?

Ahahaha I missed the highlight - good pick up! I saw the insta story just now, so raced in here for the lols

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

The idea that Marshall is typing his name into the search box just to find out if he's being talked about on this board is just so funny & a little bit sad. I mean dude don't you have better things to do like a salon to run & Grindr hookups to get to?

I still wish I could afford to get my hair done by him. 😜

• Love 3

OK, watching these 3 alongside Gina, i have to admit...Meredith looked the best....    it was hard to watch anyone but Gina😜

I actually do agree with your original comment, but WOW Gina.  My main takeaway from that clip, though, was the prevalence of irritating voices. The first season we were introduced to Gina her voice annoyed me a little. She seems to be speaking normally now, or perhaps anyone would sound normal compared to both Lily and especially Meredith.  Meredith has so much vocal fry I can barely discern that she is speaking English, but even Lily's speech patterns sounded weird in that clip to me. kinda clipped or something.  

Too bad Madeline didn't dance a little stronger, but maybe she just didn't feel like being a fireball🔥.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

I actually do agree with your original comment, but WOW Gina.  My main takeaway from that clip, though, was the prevalence of irritating voices. The first season we were introduced to Gina her voice annoyed me a little. She seems to be speaking normally now, or perhaps anyone would sound normal compared to both Lily and especially Meredith.  Meredith has so much vocal fry I can barely discern that she is speaking English, but even Lily's speech patterns sounded weird in that clip to me. kinda clipped or something.  

Too bad Madeline didn't dance a little stronger, but maybe she just didn't feel like being a fireball🔥.

I hate the way Lily talks, but I can’t exactly place what it is that is so grating about it. She just has a weird manner of speaking that I find annoying. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Pinknblue said:

Ahahaha I missed the highlight - good pick up! I saw the insta story just now, so raced in here for the lols

Maybe we should all throw random "Marshall's" in our posts so he gets bored?  I mean, either lay down your money and snark or walk away, dude.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

The idea that Marshall is typing his name into the search box just to find out if he's being talked about on this board is just so funny & a little bit sad. I mean dude don't you have better things to do like a salon to run & Grindr hookups to get to?

Well, ummmm, low key but I probs would too?

Maybe his besties are, for a laugh, and sending those screenshots on to him to tease... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Pinknblue said:

Well, ummmm, low key but I probs would too?

Maybe his besties are, for a laugh, and sending those screenshots on to him to tease... 

For real.  Marshall seems pretty good-natured in general and pretty tickled by the whole thing.  He’s extra in all the best ways! (And a big heart with those foster babies, which IIRC was why he went private for a while.) 

I type this while watching RuPaul on Pluto at my Dallas besties’ house with three bears tho, so my happiness with flamboyance is pretty solid. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Jennv said:

I hate the way Lily talks, but I can’t exactly place what it is that is so grating about it. She just has a weird manner of speaking that I find annoying. 

I thought about it and Lily always seems to talk with her last breath, like she needs to inhale but isn’t inhaling because she needs to talk first!

I am starting to like her a lot!

#TeamLily

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

I don't understand what Christina's job is. What is a recruiter for a staffing agency?

One of those staffing agencies, like Robert Half. They place temps and do some direct hires as well. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

I don't understand what Christina's job is. What is a recruiter for a staffing agency?

They recruit candidates for companies that are hiring.  Rather than a temp agency that takes applicants and tries to place them, what she probably does is more like a "head hunter", seeking qualified candidates for jobs that companies have hired her company to find.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

Just watched Courtney Cooks panel interview on Pluto from season 8... wow ! Girlfriend was tweaked the freak out 😳. I would recognize that anywhere with my job. Sad. I hope she got treatment and is doing well now. 

Her hair was tweaked too!  That frizz was not a good look. 

5 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I know he’s a fan favorite, but he doesn’t seem really mature with his responses, which would explain why he thought VK has matured soo much... And it doesn’t look like he’s actually following the posts, he just searches for mentions of his name... buut I thought our opinions are irrelevant?

Maybe he has the Shmatherine Shmunn google alert set.  He should come post here. We don’t bite....just have a ton of questions. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, rhofmovalley said:

They recruit candidates for companies that are hiring.  Rather than a temp agency that takes applicants and tries to place them, what she probably does is more like a "head hunter", seeking qualified candidates for jobs that companies have hired her company to find.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Maybe he has the Shmatherine Shmunn google alert set.  He should come post here. We don’t bite....just have a ton of questions. 

Talk to us, Marshall!

• LOL 1
17 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

I thought about it and Lily always seems to talk with her last breath, like she needs to inhale but isn’t inhaling because she needs to talk first!

#TeamLily

She is a cutie and you can tell she must be a sweet girl because the other girls all love her.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

#TeamLily

I think this too, and I think she’s doing it because she’s trying really, really hard at breaking the habit of saying “um”. I’ve never heard her say “um”. But if I was trying to stop saying it- that’s how I would talk as well!!! It’s a hard habit! Unfortunately, I also think her dancing is like this- she’s trying so hard to do it perfect that she’s thinking too much. 

I’m glad she makes the team, I’ve been her fan since her cut last season was handled so well by her. 

ETA: I think she will benefit by being on the team, not being assessed under such scrutiny 

Edited by ClosetMTTfan
  • Love 9