Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Does this mean it’s possible that Charlotte doesn’t like her, or that Charlotte actually doesn’t like her and that could be why she was cut?

I heard that Charlotte did not like her. And I’m saying that’s possibly why she got cut. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Does this mean it’s possible that Charlotte doesn’t like her, or that Charlotte actually doesn’t like her and that could be why she was cut?

2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I heard that Charlotte did not like her. And I’m saying that’s possibly why she got cut. 

If Charlotte doesn't like you you're gonna get cut/not make it into TC (Ala Ann Lux)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

It’s pretty hard to reverse the damage once you land on Charlotte’s “no” list. Only Ann Luxe managed to survive as far as I know. And I think that’s only because I think Kelli and the vets really liked her. 

• Love 3
Just now, ATLGirl said:

It’s pretty hard to reverse the damage once you land on Charlotte’s “no” list. Only Ann Luxe managed to survive as far as I know. And I think that’s only because I think Kelli and the vets really liked her. 

I thought (and maybe I'm remembering it wrong) that Charlotte told Kelli and Judy to cut Ann L?

• Love 1
Just now, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I thought (and maybe I'm remembering it wrong) that Charlotte told Kelli and Judy to cut Ann L?

Charlotte made her displeasure with Ann very clear but somehow Ann did make it back for a second year. That was her last seasom. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Ohhhh OK! Having a "senior moment" here 🙂

I have them all the time! I can’t remember where I left my car keys yet I remember Ann Luxe survived the wrath of Charlotte.😆😆

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ATLGirl said:

I have them all the time! I can’t remember where I left my car keys yet I remember Ann Luxe survived the wrath of Charlotte.😆😆

And they get worse once you turn 50.  Gawd this last week has been awful!!! LOL (OK back on topic).

• Love 1
8 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I want Heather to get pbc, but if that’s what it takes to get rid of Maddie, then go Maddie!!!

Word. Maddie and Amy need to go in the worst way.  They are destroying the brand w/ those two so featured.  Ugh that beautiful picture of the triangle ruined w/ Maddie in front, all those photos on the studio wall of Maddie.  Please make it stop.   I didn’t think Kashara was a good dancer and she always had weight issues, but at least she looked the part.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

If Charlotte doesn't like you you're gonna get cut/not make it into TC (Ala Ann Lux)

It didn't really matter in the end, though.  

9 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I didn’t think Kashara was a good dancer and she always had weight issues, but at least she looked the part.

LOL, I'm right there with you!

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

NONE of the group leaders picked Lisa. Seems pretty significant! But we don't get to see or hear why? 

I noticed that too. Made me think the complaints and rumors may be true that she behaves entitled. Maybe all the early praise caused arrogance in locker room? Was that her who messed up the first kickline we saw? Love Kelsey! Love Bridget, love Caroline.

Edited by IzzyEnd
Typo land
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, IzzyEnd said:

I noticed that too. Made me think the complaints and rumors may be true that she behaves entitled. Maybe all the early praise caused arrogance in locker room? Was that her who messed up the first kickline we saw? Love Kelsey! Love Bridget, love Caroline.

Right. The locker room/attitude issues are likely correct but for CMT and DCC to show us a picture with no stickers and not even address it is insulting. They've addressed "locker room and toxic" things before - why not this year?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

NONE of the group leaders picked Lisa. Seems pretty significant! But we don't get to see or hear why? 

Lisa is heavily disliked within the Dallas dance community. I’m shocked she made it. 

• Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
32 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Lisa is heavily disliked within the Dallas dance community. I’m shocked she made it. 

I believe it. None of the group leaders voting for her speaks for itself

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, MadisonWu said:

like last week's episode when she told Madeline that she was using DCC as a platform for her future

Madeline's ideal response should be been, 'yes, yes I am, after about 5 years on the squad"...

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, Jessied84 said:

So I just got home and decided to watch the first segment of tonight's show. It is about 12 mins long. In that 12 min segment I counted 35 times where VK was either the actual center of the shot or the camera was zoomed/fixed on her. Yes in the stadium tour there were only 6 rookie candidates present. But hey do we wanna mention rock star DCC Abigail Klein on the wall? Of course because there's a VK memory! Complete with a mommy and me pic. At the field segment with the preacher, they are all seated and Tess is on the front row and VK is all the way on the back row next to Caroline (how dare they put her back there). However when they all stand up (one would think in about the same spot where they were sitting) Tess is telling her story about her concerns several months back about her hometown and guess who is suddenly right beside her? Yep our star of MTT. Then Daphne is talking about her grandfather passing away. Guess who's lurking right there in those numerous camera shots right along with Daphne? Yep that one. 

Now let's move to the "across the field". Did anyone notice Chandi nailed every line (possibly the first go at it) and looked great doing it? Go on with your sassy self girl! Now hang on...here comes the line with VK in it. Did I just see the golden child miss EVERY SINGLE LINE?? Okay yeah let's cut her some slack as it's the first time trying it. *Bonks self on head. Nope it isn't because she did this last year in training camp and probably for the last 5 years or so practicing before she tried out. Let's rewind this DVR show because maybe that's not the anointed one missing every line. That simply cannot happen. Must be someone else. Replays that scene. Nope. #Illegitimatedcc misses every line. Camera pans to Kelli making weird/shocked face. Ooh is she going to tell her precious V that she missed every line? Perhaps correct her? Offer a vet to help her? No way Jose. She goes after Meredith who we know needs help and isn't that strong. But at least Meredith did actually hit the line once or twice.

Cuts to commercial. That's all I can watch for now. Turns off recorded show and sets remote down. Guess that sneaky ole "perceived favoritism" doggone popped up again dang it. Hate it when that happens 🙄

Never thought I'd miss crazy poem-writing self absorbed Vivian, space brain with great abs Morgan, or bad dancing smart ass Chelsea from previous seasons. But yeah seasons 1-13 are miles above this one. 

Bad dancing smart ass Chelsea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Yes it was an I noticed Kellis face when shania was thanking her I got the impression kelli didn’t care 

I got that sense as well. It felt rather contrived, like they wanted to make the effort to show Kelli interacting with her like "look Kelli's a caring person.". I don't know, I just had the feeling every time they cut to Kelli's face that she was thinking, "ok, ok, you're welcome. Now can we move on to the practice? I don't want to be here filming all night."

• Love 6
4 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I didn't realize that Charlotte would spend enough time around the girls to like or dislike them. Is she there more than is shown?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

This really proves that Kelli's claims about the squad being elite with the best dancers is hogwash. If it were true, there is no way that Meredith with her two stickers & constant mistakes would have made the squad over Julia with her eleven stickers & consistently great dancing!

Lisa has so few stickers she even has less that Shaina.  What is the point of wasting peoples time to put the stickers on if Kelli just turns around and does what she wants.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

I totally agree. The snotty way Kelli talked to Madeline the first time about using the DCC as a “stepping stone” tipped me off that she did not like Madeline at all. I don’t know if Kelli did not like Madeline’s mother or what the backstory is on that.

I do get why they cut Madeline. She needs another year of work. But after seeing the smug self-satisfied look on Kelli’s face after Madeline left the room, having NOT told her to come back (although Judy did), you can tell there’s no way Madeline is getting back into training camp next year.

Madeline needs to move on to better things than the DCC.

Did it ever occur to anyone that Kelli might be jealous that other DCC alumni have beautiful talented daughters with the DCC look?  Maybe the only reason Cassie and VK weren't treated like crap is because she's so close to Judy and Tina.  I'm not sure about Kelli's relationship with Kim Oden, but Meredith was accepted unlike Dayton and Madeline S who were given the evil treatment as if it was personal or something.  They both have the look and talent.  Although a little bit more polish may be in order for both, it didn't warrant the harsh way they were handled.  This isn't to put down Samantha in any way.  She seems like a lovely young lady, but she doesn't have the DCC look or dance ability (from what I've read here) so perhaps Kelli is envious when other alumni have daughters who come out of the womb waving silver and blue pom poms.  Just a little speculation on my part.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

We know Meredith is Kelli's pet project. We've seen this before. Malena and arguably Victoria were pets last year but couldn't make the squad due to the high talent level. The process isn't equal. If Kelli is invested in you as a person - you get more chances then other people. You may not make it - but you get many more chances. It's not fair at all but it's life especially in a "sisterhood."

Honestly the only reason I hate seeing  blatant favoritism is because under this Kelli system - Dayton really should have gotten more chances last year. 

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

Maddie does look great this year. She's maturing (and is a late bloomer, I think) so has lost most the 'little girl" look she's had. 

I respectfully disagree.  She doesn’t look like a DCC.  Her hair looks like a bad 80’s perm, her smile is gummy as all hell, and she has a double chin.   At best she’s cute in a middle school band girl/softball player type of way, but she has zero glamour or hotness factor about her and should not be point.   If they are going to insist on featuring her, I really hope she retires.  Same goes for Amy.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

Lived in South Texas, San Antonio, Austin and Lubbock and have never been asked about religion/church from neighbors but when I was stationed in AL, found that to be true from all the locals.  More likey to be asked where we went to school and place of occupation. 

Watching the episode again and still annoyed with the pastor segment. Insensitive. Have a private check in with her and not expect her to grieve for the camera. 

Regardless of the what church do you go to questions, there's no denying that religion is a huge part of Texas culture - Dallas in particular. I grew up in Irving and still have family there. When I go home to visit, I'm always reminded about how different it is from the rest of the country. Bringing your pastor to work to counsel your employees would set off alarm bells at 99% of other workplaces but somehow for the Cowboys organization everybody says - great! let's do it! FWIW, I thought the pastor had a good tone for his remarks and I was just impressed that Kelli goes to a small, diverse parish rather than a mega church with baristas. 

Edited by Matilda
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

But they talked about Abigail as the model DCC, right?  The same Abigail who used the DCC as a stepping stone to her acting career???

Abigail Klein, Sarah Shahi and Jill Marie Jones are a few former DCCs who have had success in Hollywood.  Maybe they're the reason Kelli "used to get offended" or whatever she said about women who used DCC as a stepping stone.  If anything she should use it as a selling point to DCC hopefuls.  'We're a finishing school for future stars'  LOL.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

I got that sense as well. It felt rather contrived, like they wanted to make the effort to show Kelli interacting with her like "look Kelli's a caring person.". I don't know, I just had the feeling every time they cut to Kelli's face that she was thinking, "ok, ok, you're welcome. Now can we move on to the practice? I don't want to be here filming all night."

I like Kelli, so I hate having to say this, but I sensed a little complacency in her face during that scene too and part of me wonders if she was disappointed that Shaina didn’t speak up during the Pastor session and was angry about it.   Like was she thinking “I did this whole thing for you to help you deal w/ what happened - and you didn’t even say anything? - wth?” - I hope I’m wrong and she’s not upset w/ Shiana over something like that, cause it would be very wrong to get upset w/ someone for not grieving the way you expect them to (everyone handles things differently), but who knows.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I like Kelli, so I hate having to say this, but I sensed a little complacency in her face during that scene too and part of me wonders if she was disappointed that Shaina didn’t speak up during the Pastor session and was angry about it.  Like thinking “I did this whole thing for you to help you deal w/ what happened - and you didn’t even say anything? - wth?” - I hope I’m wrong and she’s not upset w/ Shiana over something like that and takes it out on her, cause that would be very wrong to get upset w/ someone for not grieving the way you expect them too, but who knows.

I would've handled it the same way Shaina did.  Everyone isn't comfortable sharing their feelings about personal tragedy.  I hope Kelli wasn't using the segment for publicity for the show, but was actually trying to help Shaina and others deal with grief.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I like Kelli, so I hate having to say this, but I sensed a little complacency in her face during that scene too and part of me wonders if she was disappointed that Shaina didn’t speak up during the Pastor session and was angry about it.  Like was she thinking “I did this whole thing for you to help you deal w/ what happened - and you didn’t even say anything? - wth?” - I hope I’m wrong and she’s not upset w/ Shiana over something like that, cause it would be very wrong to get upset w/ someone for not grieving the way you expect them too (everyone handles things differently), but who knows.

I agree 100%.

Kelli takes things personal. She had arranged her pastor to come down. She had planned this whole thing for Shaina to come forward and tell all about her loss (which was, let's be honest, a national news item). When Shaina didn't say anything, her plan didn't work out and she went to her standard insulted, humiliated place and had to fight with all of her east Texas strength to keep her mouth saying horrible things to Shaina in public.

When you are a director for so long and you tend to lose a lot of empathy, and that was on display on Kelli's face.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Lisa has so few stickers she even has less that Shaina.  What is the point of wasting peoples time to put the stickers on if Kelli just turns around and does what she wants.  

Exactly I feel the same way

• Love 8

I have known a few preachers that were also actual counselors, with Master's degrees in Counseling, and supervised counseling sessions, and were actually professionals at clinical counseling,   However, I think it was despicable for Kelli to have the preacher come to the TCC, and expect the women to get up and announce their losses.   

I suspect if Shaina gets cut, that was the moment Kelli decided she was getting thrown out.    My guess is she won't be coming back either next year.    It would be different if Kelli told Shaina that her pastor is a great counselor, and if she wanted to talk to him she would give her the contact information.   However, having a public group session was terrible.  

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I have known a few preachers that were also actual counselors, with Master's degrees in Counseling, and supervised counseling sessions, and were actually professionals at clinical counseling,   However, I think it was despicable for Kelli to have the preacher come to the TCC, and expect the women to get up and announce their losses.   

I suspect if Shaina gets cut, that was the moment Kelli decided she was getting thrown out.    My guess is she won't be coming back either next year.    It would be different if Kelli told Shaina that her pastor is a great counselor, and if she wanted to talk to him she would give her the contact information.   However, having a public group session was terrible.  

It is all about CMT and drama for ratings at the expense of the girls.  Kelli is digging a deeper hole for herself every episode..

• Love 17
17 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Lol Maddie has a gummy smile, yet Victoria is gorgeous with beautiful big teeth that is an ideal look. 

Maddie has little tiny teeth and big gums.  Her smile is almost all gums.  VKs smile is mostly all teeth like Christina’s.   It’s very different - especially when you’re talking about a performer. 

Victoria got to go to the East Texas appearance weekend.  Wonder how all the other rookies and the other vets that didn't get to go feel about her getting all the special privileges?  Notice she is the only one that no one is touching.  The rest of the girls all their arms around each other.  

B4B54C62-5385-412B-88FD-64F6442A4E4C.thumb.jpeg.3b1896aec812e93fe9a781c45a7febbb.jpg.a27b2964037cdfc48015cb0f2a72d39e.jpg

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That would be awful if true.  I really hope you’re wrong.   Do we know for sure Shaina was cut - any chance she quits?

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Victoria got to go to the East Texas appearance weekend.  Wonder how all the other rookies and the other vets that didn't get to go feel about her getting all the special privileges?  

B4B54C62-5385-412B-88FD-64F6442A4E4C.thumb.jpeg.3b1896aec812e93fe9a781c45a7febbb.jpg.a27b2964037cdfc48015cb0f2a72d39e.jpg

Is that Kelsey between Lexi and Caroline?   Maybe VK wasn’t the only rookie - and was it for SG which she is on?

Maddie in that photo - smh.    Amy too.  Yes how they don’t look like DCCs really “triggers” me.  LOL.  All the others do but them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Victoria got to go to the East Texas appearance weekend.  Wonder how all the other rookies and the other vets that didn't get to go feel about her getting all the special privileges?  Notice she is the only one that no one is touching.  The rest of the girls all their arms around each other.  

Sickening. VK is being treated (and is acting) like a 5th year vet. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Cianna didn’t get to go Rachel w amber and rookie Amanda 

• Love 6

Did Julia’s footwork look off? Lol, absolutely not Kelli. Stop trying to plant a reason for you to unjustifiably cut her next episode. That whole comment was hysterical. 

I was not a VK fan last year. Have actually really enjoyed her improvement this season. The girl did not hit a single line. Is that mentioned? Of course not. Eye roll. 

Yes Kelli was annoyed Shaina didn’t discuss her situation. So selfish, meh. 

• Love 17

Who is the girl in the bottom row, third on the right with the shorter hair? She doesn't look like a typical DCC either.

6 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Why is that? Is she too full of herself?

• Useful 1
16 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Cianna didn’t get to go Rachel w amber and rookie Amanda 

Didn’t “get” to go or couldn’t/didn’t want to go?  Maybe they had other commitments?  Do all SG members go to all events?

And again, VK not only rookie show group member who went.  She’s in show group - show group members go to show group performances - it’s what they do.  

• Love 7