Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On September 17, 2019 at 1:58 PM, Teriyaki Terror said:

I don't think Cassie went to college either. To my knowledge she went from HS, to DCC, to married, and now mom. 

Problems with your thyroid can really thin your hair out.

Cassie did go to college.  She left a few credits shy of graduating, I think because she was pregnant.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Donna S said:

On television shows, and executive producer supervises creative content and finances having to do with production.(ie. product placement). With all of the other responsibilities she has with being Director of DCC, she would not really have time to do editing.  The show is filmed in Dallas, but is probably edited at the production company, Triage Entertainment, in Los Angeles.

I didn't mean to imply that Kelli did the actual editing!!  I just meant that they (probably Kelli and assistants) would certainly look at the program before it was to air to make sure the agreed upon story narrative was done to their satisfaction.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, hathorlive said:

Interesting point.  I wonder if her posture issues are tied to her height?  She's very tall and many girls slouch to hide their tallness. Would this effect her ability to center her torso in spins? Jesus, I'm going to have to start being nice, aren't I?

Posture issues could be related to height, but bad posture also doesn't allow for strengthening of core muscles.  Weak core muscles cause one to not be able to hold themselves upright in turns.  Weak core muscles are also evident when girls arch their backs to make their kicks higher.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DCCdazzle said:

I didn't mean to imply that Kelli did the actual editing!!  I just meant that they (probably Kelli and assistants) would certainly look at the program before it was to air to make sure the agreed upon story narrative was done to their satisfaction.  

You would think so, but Kelli seems to not understand why fans weren't happy with her, Kitty and Victoria last year.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MamaMia said:
  3 hours ago, DAthene said:

I wish they would put the names of the girls when they dance in smaller groups. I cannot tell the girls with YELLOW (not blonde) hair apart.

This is funny!  I've got the blondes down pat, it's some of the brunettes that I can't tell apart!  Molly, brunette Rachel, Miranda, Madeline are the toughest!  😄

I need a list of the DCC in their groups, as well.  I know it was listed by a poster,  but I didn't write the page down to go back to find it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

DMD Ashley got cut after a couple of other DMD girls ratted her out about going to California with DMD’s Maggie’s boyfriend, who allegedly told her if she’d go with him that he’d pay $75K to get her on the DCC.  Maggie was one of the ones who ratted Ashley out.  The guy had lied to Maggie, saying he was going out of town for work but somehow Maggie tracked him down through his office (she works for him) and learned the truth. Also, Ashley posted a photo from the Beverly Hills Hotel (now taken down).  From what I've heard, Maggie is back with this guy now.

Oh, FTLOG, we need a face-palm emoji. Just how many bad decisions are in that paragraph?

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jesiklyn said:

Does anyone know who the two circled in red are? One has seriously low kicks compared to everyone else in shot, I think its whoever is closest to the camera

20190924_123753.jpg

Looks like someone in group 2 maybe ciana 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

DMD Ashley got cut after a couple of other DMD girls ratted her out about going to California with DMD’s Maggie’s boyfriend, who allegedly told her if she’d go with him that he’d pay $75K to get her on the DCC.  Maggie was one of the ones who ratted Ashley out.  The guy had lied to Maggie, saying he was going out of town for work but somehow Maggie tracked him down through his office (she works for him) and learned the truth. Also, Ashley posted a photo from the Beverly Hills Hotel (now taken down).  From what I've heard, Maggie is back with this guy now.

I would suspect, although I don't know for sure, that Lisa would have ratted her out as well in hopes of improving her odds of making the DCC.  Lisa went to several of Jennifer's prep classes and the two became close.  It wouldn't surprise me if Lisa told Jenn about Ashley's California escapade in hopes that that information would make its way back to Kelli.

I noticed Lisa and DMD Maggie don’t follow Ashley on IG, and she doesn’t follow them either (not counting the girls’ old DMD accounts). So it does seem like something might have happened...

Julia and Lisa follow each other though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Jessied84 said:

So although it's already Monday night, I just now finished watching Friday's episode. I feel like many other posters who state that this season just isn't the same. I hate the new format of "dismissing" the girls and the theme song sucks big time. Also stuff like the "forced" dog park and spa visits could be last year's "Where are they now" clips that we all enjoyed. In past years, I would watch the show almost as soon as it quit recording on Friday nights. Now I sometimes forget it even aired and may not watch until almost a week later because I just don't look forward to the VK show. Sure okay for the posters who constantly defend her - yes she's pretty, has great legs and is a decent dancer. But there are many who are way better and you can't deny the blatant favoritism. I have to admit if I was a vet, this would be my last year no matter how I loved being on the team. Just watching the show and reading the insider's view of the goings on, I'm not sure I'd make it to Thanksgiving with this dynamic. Her giving "advice" to another rookie? Yep Madeline Malloy got reprimanded last season for using her previous year's experience to help other first time rookies. So yeah no favoritism here - riigggghhhhttt. 

Speaking of which, what in ever loving hell did Madeline Salter (or her mother) do to Kelli? Her office visit with Kelli had me screaming at the TV! The "using us a stepping stone" comment (which even got a shocked side look from Judy) was downright bitchy and completely unwarranted! Does Madeline S come across as a social climber? Not even close! I can name several other girls who were more in it for the exposure and notoriety (cough cough Kat, VK, Vivian, et.al) than this girl. I know others have mentioned this several times already but I'm going to say it again. Kelli you're a total bitch and rude AF. Crying over Meredith's "my future is in your hands"?? Really? Just minutes supposedly after you threw that jab out at Madeline S, insulted her and questioned her intentions of being a DCC?  STFU. 

Last comment - Christina's boob job looks ridiculous. I'm all about improving yourself if needed; however she needs to ask for her money back on that hack job. That girl's boobs were right under her collarbone! 

Kelli getting emotional over Meredith’s “future in your hands” comment actually ticked me off. Other girls have said that to her and she cut them in the same conversation.  Mallory, cut on her first night called into the office, is one example.  It simply means they know they are being evaluated when Kelli is there and the anxiety makes them perform worse.   For Kelli to tear up over such a profound epiphany 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 is ludicrous.   

Edited by DAthene
Spelling woes
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

A lot of them look thick in pick #9.  Rookie Taylor, Kirsten and even Bridgette looks thicker  in the middle.  That pic of Gena looks kinda scary - she’s just not very photogenic.   Beauty pageant Rachel looks so pretty in the ones of her.  That one of VK is pretty too. 

My girl Ashlee in pic 10! She is my favorite.

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, TXElle said:

I noticed Lisa and DMD Maggie don’t follow Ashley on IG, and she doesn’t follow them either (not counting the girls’ old DMD accounts). So it does seem like something might have happened...

Julia and Lisa follow each other though.

Last year both Lisa and Julia unfollowed each other, but they started back this year to make it look like they could play nice. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2

Would someone please 🙏🙏 pretty please catch me up on a couple things. 

#1 Have there been any post camp cuts?

#2 Is either Kat or Meredith not performing on the field? Do they dance at all during field performances  or hidden?

#3 are there new people managing images that are uploaded? I am sickened by the deformed waistlines being peddled. And further warp young ladies minds of beauty and health.

Edited by IzzyEnd
spell check malfunction.....ah yeah that's it.
  • Love 7
On 9/22/2019 at 12:28 AM, Jennv said:

I’ve got it! Victoria looks like Freddie Mercury! That’s why Kelli loves her so

Let's not blaspheme Freddie Mercury now. I love him, too. That's the ONLY thing I will claim to have in common with Kelli. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, bwalker048 said:

Let's not blaspheme Freddie Mercury now. I love him, too. That's the ONLY thing I will claim to have in common with Kelli. 

I wonder how many episodes will be devoted to the Queen performance?  And how many different Queen t-shirts will we see Kelli wear?  Will we find out that Kelli saw that they were performing in Dallas and had a moment of, dare we say it......clarity?  Will she make it sound like it was their idea for the DCC to perform with them, instead of admitting she went after them?

Tune in tomorrow for another riveting episode of "As the VK Turns"

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

VK may not be as savvy with her backstabbing as Lisa, but she's the one with the power  when it comes to DCC. I purport that Lisa has befriended VK and will take permanent residence inside her a$$crack to keep her place on the team and get away with mean-spirited antics towards others. 

You make me laugh. This is the kind of remark my mother would make. If you didn't know her really well, you wouldn't think she'd even think something like this, but she came up with many zingers in her day. I guess it's naive of me to think that these girls (the whole team, I mean) could really just be friends and not be out to sabotage one another. But now that I've seen how truly mean Kelli is, it kind of makes sense that this atmosphere exists among them. It must be like perpetually being in high school to have to deal with such crap. One of the best things about growing up is letting go of all the pettiness and silly dramas of the teenage years. Too bad those in charge of DCC haven't learned that. 

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, SSAHotchner said:

One of the best things about growing up is letting go of all the pettiness and silly dramas of the teenage years.

With intense apprehension and dread, I attended my 20th high school reunion in 1997.  In those 20 years, I got an education, a great job, lost weight, got my teeth straightened out, and married a great man.  I lived a great life, but all I could think about was the hell I lived in high school.

Within minutes of entering the venue of my high school reunion, my fear vanished.  People were actually glad to see me and even gladder I came.  I had more fun at my 20th reunion than I did for my junior and senior proms.

I've gone to my 40th reunion and the welcome was the same.

We all (in our own ways) are a bunch of sons of bitches in our teenage years.  It is mostly a right of passage.  It's how you leave behind your teenage years and enter the passageway into adulthood that will define the rest of your life.

Edited by SimplePleasures
Clarity, dahling, clarity. :)
  • Love 18
18 minutes ago, SimplePleasures said:

With intense apprehension and dread, I attended my 20th high school reunion in 1997.  In those 20 years, I got an education, a great job, lost weight, got my teeth straightened out, and married a great man.  I lived a great life, but all I could think about was the hell I lived in high school.

Within minutes of entering the venue of my high school reunion, my fear vanished.  People were actually glad to see me and even gladder I came.  I had more fun at my 20th reunion than I did for my junior and senior proms.

We all (in our own ways) are a bunch of sons of bitches in our teenage years.  It is mostly a right of passage.  It's how you leave behind your teenage years and enter the passageway into adulthood that will define the rest of your life.

My 40th was actually the best of the reunions I attended. Nobody gives a crap anymore about who got what that they didn't really deserve, who was popular, etc. And now I have a ton of FB friends from high school who didn't even talk to me when we were together in school, even guys. It's probably the best thing about having to get old. You don't take yourself so seriously, and you can truly be happy for others when something good happens or sympathize with them through the bad times rather than talking behind their backs and hoping they don't get everything they want. Really I loved high school and I had loads of friends, but there definitely was a caste system there. I'm not proud of the way I behaved, either. But now we can all just enjoy one another and wish each other well. I always tell people not to be afraid to go to reunions. Everybody grows up sooner or later.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, SSAHotchner said:

One of the best things about growing up is letting go of all the pettiness and silly dramas of the teenage years. 

You're lucky you've never had to deal with that in the workplace.  Nothing like a woman in her late 40's being petty and mean to get attention, or a gossipy woman about to turn 60 dealing with boredom from an empty nest/no grandchildren stirring the pot.  Don't miss that job:)

Now with Kelli, she's not only putting up with the crap, but using it to stir the pot herself.  Unfortunately, with the popularity of the squad and the show, it will continue.  When you watch the old eps, it's funny how many of the TCC's talk about Kelli's business like approach and her professionalism.  I wonder what they would say now.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

You're lucky you've never had to deal with that in the workplace.  Nothing like a woman in her late 40's being petty and mean to get attention, or a gossipy woman about to turn 60 dealing with boredom from an empty nest/no grandchildren stirring the pot.  Don't miss that job:)

Now with Kelli, she's not only putting up with the crap, but using it to stir the pot herself.  Unfortunately, with the popularity of the squad and the show, it will continue.  When you watch the old eps, it's funny how many of the TCC's talk about Kelli's business like approach and her professionalism.  I wonder what they would say now.

Besides this perceived favoritism w/ VK, what has Kelli done recently that is so unprofessional?  She used to be plenty bitchy sometimes back in the early days of the show and I really haven’t seen much of a change at al.  I mean think about how she was to Ashley Paige, Brandi w/ the curly hair, Megan Flaherty, etc.   Being the director of a cheerleading squad sometimes requires/leads you to be bitchy and say honest and brutal things.   She’s still a great director.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SimplePleasures said:

Wonderful post.

43 minutes ago, SSAHotchner said:

My 40th was actually the best of the reunions I attended. Nobody gives a crap anymore about who got what that they didn't really deserve, who was popular, etc. And now I have a ton of FB friends from high school who didn't even talk to me when we were together in school, even guys. It's probably the best thing about having to get old. You don't take yourself so seriously, and you can truly be happy for others when something good happens or sympathize with them through the bad times rather than talking behind their backs and hoping they don't get everything they want. Really I loved high school and I had loads of friends, but there definitely was a caste system there. I'm not proud of the way I behaved, either. But now we can all just enjoy one another and wish each other well. I always tell people not to be afraid to go to reunions. Everybody grows up sooner or later.

Absolutely

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Besides this perceived favoritism w/ VK, what has Kelli done recently that is so unprofessional?  She used to be plenty bitchy sometimes back in the early days of the show and I really haven’t seen much of a change at al.  I mean think about how she was to Ashley Paige, Brandi w/ the curly hair, Megan Flaherty, etc.   Being the director of a cheerleading squad sometimes requires/leads you to be bitchy and say honest and brutal things.   She’s still a great director.

I would say, IMHO, that the way she spoke to/ handled Dayton last year and Jalyn this year matched her evident disdain for past candidates such as Ashley Paige and even 50-yard Kelsey in her rookie year.  Without any on-screen justification for the vitriol, it makes her come across as a less-than-professional director.  Everybody is going to have people they don’t like as well as others but when you are in a position as a team director (akin to a coach) I believe that you need to hide your feelings better if you are purporting to build a team of camaraderie.  At least that is how I am interpreting the discussions of her “mean girl” behavior.  

• Love 24
9 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I would suspect, although I don't know for sure, that Lisa would have ratted her out as well in hopes of improving her odds of making the DCC.  Lisa went to several of Jennifer's prep classes and the two became close.  It wouldn't surprise me if Lisa told Jenn about Ashley's California escapade in hopes that that information would make its way back to Kelli.

Oh sweet lord, can we please get a prologue show that dives into the previous drama. Maybe HBO can pick it up now that they've finished Game of Thrones. 😂😁🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pinknblue said:

WTH Kelli.... DCC is not a stepping stone? How can it be anything else, when the average tenure is like 3 years. Is this supposed to be the peak of someone’s entire life experience???

wow. 

It was/still is for Kelli. She never left so why would anyone else want to?!

• Useful 4
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

@Agent Gully & @Teriyaki Terror, this made me think of you.  Go Christina!

image.png.f2509dc099228310f32866b4f49eb838.png

How sweet! My three favorites are Christina, Bridget, and Brennan so we can be friends, LOL! 

Has anyone determined if Kat and Meredith are still alternating weeks? If so, what is the one "off" for the week doing - on the sidelines somewhere, in the locker room, visiting with fans, or not at the stadium?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

Wish I could say the same about the people I went to HS with.  When I went to my 10th...it was like being in HS all over again...and I see these people out and about on a regular basis...the ones who go to the HS reunions...are the "popular" kids and all they want to do is relive the glory days.  I refuse to waste money on going to any of them.  I've skipped my 15th-30th and will skip the 35th as well. (they do them every 5 years so they don't have to wait too long to relive their HS days) 😛 

Edited by Kayce
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

The photoshopping is so unnecessary 🧐

64CC6B69-C1C8-4ED1-980A-C55306464C76.jpeg

Seriously Gina STOP photoshopping your pictures to make yourself look skinnier. You’re already too thin. Little girls from DCC camp look up to you.... that pic on the right is disturbing. STOP IT. I’m a huge fan of Gina’s but this is ridiculous. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Seriously Gina STOP photoshopping your pictures to make yourself look skinnier. You’re already too thin. Little girls from DCC camp look up to you.... that pic on the right is disturbing. STOP IT. I’m a huge fan of Gina’s but this is ridiculous. 

If she gets any skinnier, we will be able to see the outline of her organs 😞it's really distressing to see...someone mentioned that maybe she's not photoshopping...maybe tptb are...to make her look not so skinny.  

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I would say that we have plenty of good, solid evidence that Kelli's so-called "perceived" favoritism is ACTUAL favoritism.  There's been hints of it over the years, but last year (and several times this year) just flat out showed us that, if she likes a girl, she'll do everything she can to put that girl on the squad no matter what, even if the girl has memory problems, has trouble dancing, whatever.  It was too obvious with Victoria and Malena last year and is too obvious with Victoria, Kat and Meredith this year.

7 hours ago, DAthene said:

I would say, IMHO, that the way she spoke to/ handled Dayton last year and Jalyn this year matched her evident disdain for past candidates such as Ashley Paige and even 50-yard Kelsey in her rookie year.  Without any on-screen justification for the vitriol, it makes her come across as a less-than-professional director.  Everybody is going to have people they don’t like as well as others but when you are in a position as a team director (akin to a coach) I believe that you need to hide your feelings better if you are purporting to build a team of camaraderie.  At least that is how I am interpreting the discussions of her “mean girl” behavior.  

Definitely how she spoke to and dealt with Dayton last year (mainly because Dayton was far better than Victoria in too many aspects and, thus, seen as a threat to Victoria actually making the squad as well as showing her up).  I would also say that, in addition to how Kelli has treated Jalyn this year (and probably still is), I would add Madeline S. this year and Brennan to a lesser degree last year.  Both Brennan and Madeline S. had their desire to be a DCC questioned and were asked if they're doing this for the right reason.  Madeline S. was even asked if she was going to go on to other things and essentially use DCC as a stepping stone.  Inappropriate as all get out.

• Love 22