Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

32 minutes ago, meb1130 said:

I completely agree. She is coming into her own.    She’s worked hard to get to where she is and I love her at point.   She is definitely getting more beautiful the older she gets.  I take offense to the bad 80’s perm, I have hair just like her and people are always telling me they are jealous of my hair.  

I am also jealous of your hair! 😜

• Love 5
3 hours ago, cgloss said:

That said, I do wonder what it does for the sisterhood when those who make the team find out that the GLs essentially voted against them. I would think there would be hurt feelings and mistrust. 

I'm sure watching this is hurtful for some of these women. And while some of MTT is truthful, we all know everything is edited to provide maximum drama. So much is manipulated, exaggerated, and intentionally omitted in order to push certain story lines. Do DCC have watch parties? I would love to know how they feel seeing their lives played out on tv. Well, maybe just the featured ladies since about the rest of the DCC are ghosts and barely shown or spoken about. 😛

• Love 6
15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She lost three friends.  If it weren't for TC, she may have been with them.  It was on national news, all over social media, etc.  She probably had constant texts, messages on SM, etc.  She might have been expecting to just come to practice and not have to think about it, if that makes sense.  Just focus on what she needs to do.  And maybe what Kelli did was too soon??

When and where did this crash take place?  I've only heard about it on this board.

11 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Maddie literally grew up dancing in her mom’s studio yet people say VK is the entitled one.   She had access to a studio and personal dance feedback 24x7, and her technique is still poor.   I guess she’s approachable and cute, yes, and is good at fake hip hop, tricks and the DCC style, but she doesn’t look like a DCC which is what my biggest issue is with her being heavily featured in performances and photographs.  

VK is plenty approachable and seems very outgoing and fun.  She just has that kind of look that makes other women jealous - tall, blond, bold - the kind that turns men’s heads and gets attention.   It is what it is.  

So you are saying that maddie's technique is poor, then you said she is good at hip hop tricks and DCC style... 

Captura de Pantalla 2019-09-29 a la(s) 10.45.31.png

Maybe Maddie is not fan favorite bc of her looks, but she talented as hell and she deserves where she is now and has a lot of fans on insta so yeah people outside this forum definitely loves her... and also men, but that doesnt matter.

Edited by MadisonWu
  • Love 22
5 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

OK.  She's too fat by DCC standards.  I was trying to be nice.  She would be an unhealthy weight struggler.  I would love for her to try out someday, but it's not even worth it unless they change their standards and she and Kelli both know it.

I wish DCC would change their standards. I wish the standard would be that if you need to have an eating disorder and be 20lbs below your healthy weight, then they will size up the shorts!  When I see a muffin top, I don't see a problem with the woman, I see a problem with the uniforms. 

• Love 21
11 hours ago, DCCFan197605 said:

Are you serious?  Hannah with her shitty hairline and pasty skin; Daphne’s small head and emaciated body; and Rachel A’s nineties soccer mom hair and thick frame all look more DCC than Amy and Maddie?  

It has to suck that mom’s hotness went to her brother.  

Yeah I always feel sorry for siblings when one is really hot and the other isn't . Kelli's son is more attractive but it's harder to compare when they are two different genders. Those bushy eyebrows don't look good on women and Sam's eye shape is prettier and rounder when her brother's eyes are narrower, however his lip shape and hair thickness is better. Also, when you put them side by side he and Sam actually look a lot alike and Sam does look like Kelli.

However, if Sam wanted to be DCC ready all she'd have to do is lose weight, get her eyebrows professional threaded, shaded and maybe microbladed in one or two areas if necessary and she'd be more than fine. 

36525089_302636650279284_620489806379483136_n(1).jpg

37145987_431139400739061_9059912998977536000_n.jpg

43984381_1715231655269025_3317105051562146437_n.jpg

Edited by kerrieway
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

It was fun but it was soooooo Dallas. Everyone dressed up like a fashion show, trying to be seen, skinny women everywhere engaging in competitive non eating. I wore my Troy Aikman jersey and pigged out on a lobster roll. That was actually the best part..... the lobster roll. 

Competitive non-eating! 😆😆😆That is hilarious! And I ❤️❤️❤️ a good lobster 🦞🦞🦞 roll! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Jennv said:

Does anyone know who was hugging Madeline in the elevator after her cut?

I really hope it was just some random person trying to get where they were going at the Star that night.  😆

• LOL 8

Madeline is pretty, not stunning but pretty. The thing is that she has such a short, round/wide, and childlike face that anything besides a thinner frame/ face leaves too much fat in her face and makes her look cherub-like and not as attractive. One of the reasons that the long" wild" hair makes her look better is because it frames the face, making it look longer and narrower and tones down some of the chubby/less defined features in her face. This is also why she looks better when she's not smiling wide and not smiling at all actually, her eyes get narrow/squinty and almost disapper, her lips get thinner, her smile gets a little gummy and her face looks a little too full and less attractive. However, her full face is great for anti-aging, she will continue to get prettier with time. 

54731568_164238431242188_448315237968551342_n(1).jpg

12627990_1012752475464632_256648657_n.jpg

12357686_973856489352723_234239166_n.jpg

Edited by kerrieway
  • Love 18
18 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Lisa has so few stickers she even has less that Shaina.  What is the point of wasting peoples time to put the stickers on if Kelli just turns around and does what she wants.  

This just proves to me that TC is a joke. TPTB already know who they want and even if you are the most talented in the group, if you aren’t liked by them,  then they send you packing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

This just proves to me that TC is a joke. TPTB already know who they want and even if you are the most talented in the group, if you aren’t liked by them,  then they send you packing. 

TC used to be no joke, but the DCC are now nothing more than reality television fodder, which has made it a joke.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

TC used to be no joke, but the DCC are now nothing more than reality television fodder, which has made it a joke.  

I feel like they know at finals who they are going to take on the team and fill like they should just pick their team at finals and then let the girls learn on the material needed during the summer tc is a joke now for sure 

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I feel like they know at finals who they are going to take on the team and fill like they should just pick their team at finals and then let the girls learn on the material needed during the summer tc is a joke now for sure 

They know exactly who they're going to take at finals as the final 32-39 but drag it on for the sake of the reality show.   Plus they probably have their share of "recruited" ladies.  I wonder what kind of kickback the Cowboys get for letting CMT film?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
clarity
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Abigail Klein, Sarah Shahi and Jill Marie Jones are a few former DCCs who have had success in Hollywood.  Maybe they're the reason Kelli "used to get offended" or whatever she said about women who used DCC as a stepping stone.  If anything she should use it as a selling point to DCC hopefuls.  'We're a finishing school for future stars'  LOL.

Or "Finishing school for future Real Housewives of Dallas". 🙂

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

Of course, there is VK!  

Anyone have screenshots of the IG that had VK in the corner of the bus?  Can’t help but wonder if she notices and feels left out?  Maybe mom was on the bus too?  

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

I like the concept. Hope they keep posting. Hate the editing and wish they just danced. I don't like the panning and splicing as it makes it hard to follow and really takes away from the natural beauty of movement. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Of course, there is VK!  

Anyone have screenshots of the IG that had VK in the corner of the bus?  Can’t help but wonder if she notices and feels left out?  Maybe mom was on the bus too?  

She's in all the other group shots from that trip - on several Instagram stories. I don't think she's feeling left out at all.

• Love 4

Who is in the back with her body turned in entirely a different direction? Is that VK  I really can't tell. Thanks!

Never mind - I watched the video. Wow - she is always just slightly different from the rest.

Edited by Retired at last
answered my own question.
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

She's in all the other group shots from that trip - on several Instagram stories. I don't think she's feeling left out at all.

Yeah I don’t think she’s being left out either. In the video on Hannah’s story it looks like they are all playing a game which involves writing something on a sheet of paper and it looks like everyone including VK (who was next to Maddie) looking down and writing. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

If you go to Instagram, you'll see that Hannah posted a story where the show group girls are playing a game on the bus.  You'll notice that all the girls are  together except Victoria, who is sitting in the corner.  Daphne also posted on a story showing a bunch of the vets but no VK.  

I also notice in the Bucee's pic on Daphne's Insta that VK is absolutely in the back.  Funny how in the organic (no Kelli around) setting, VK ends up where a rookie should end up.  Hmmmm.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

I'm intrigued as to how they picked these four. Nice to see Madeline showcased as she's a lovely lyrical dancer.

I'd have loved to have seen Erin doing this lyrical piece as she has beautiful lines.

Hope there's more of this as I love seeing their technique in other styles. 

• Love 11
20 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

I hope Kelli wasn't using the segment for publicity for the show, but was actually trying to help Shaina and others deal with grief.

Of course she was.  If she was truly concerned about Shaina's grief, she would have set up private counseling, or not have had it filmed.  Doing it in the way she did was truly "jumping the shark".

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

Madeline M. looks really pretty in this.  She always seems to stand out to me when wearing red - I remember some shots from a Christmas performance in that Santa suit and she looked just gorgeous.  It must be her color.

All their dancing looked great.   They probably picked them for their body type and them being good at that style. 

Sounds like they will do more of these in other styles that other girls excel in.  Or maybe it could even be things like singing or musical instruments.

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Who is in the back with her body turned in entirely a different direction? Is that VK  I really can't tell. Thanks!

Never mind - I watched the video. Wow - she is always just slightly different from the rest.

She looks fine in the video.  Actually great.   She’s really good at this style of dancing like all of them are.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ElenaFR said:

I love this and am excited to see the girls who are good at different styles showcases it through this series! Not shocked VK is in this one at all considering this is the best style of dance she does (that I’ve seen) IMO. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Madeline M. looks really pretty in this.  She always seems to stand out to me when wearing red - I remember some shots from a Christmas performance in that Santa suit and she looked just gorgeous.  It must be her color.

All their dancing looked great.   They probably picked them for their body type and them being good at that style. 

Sounds like they will do more of these in other styles that other girls excel in.  Or maybe it could even be things like singing or musical instruments.

Think it's a dark brunette thing. I'm the same, any shade of red is my colour but bright red is my best! 

GOD, NO SINGING! Every year in SG auditions, they had singing auditions and they were awful. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, omgtv said:

I wish DCC would change their standards. I wish the standard would be that if you need to have an eating disorder and be 20lbs below your healthy weight, then they will size up the shorts!  When I see a muffin top, I don't see a problem with the woman, I see a problem with the uniforms. 

Lose weight or lose your job is a pretty standard rule for professional dancers - Broadway, Ballet, etc. I know it's hard to hear and see on TV when they harsh on a woman's weight, but that's what directors are thinking and saying to each other in dance auditions across the spectrum. The funny thing for me is that I do Bikram yoga and these hot young (not me) Bikram instructors have fierce, zero fat bodies, but often abs are so developed they have a curve to their tummy. When you can count some of the DCC women's ribs, you know they've lost weight for flat stomach, but they have don't have a great core.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

I’m glad Sam isn’t ever trying out for the team. No clue why she’s always being shredded for looking normal and having a great life outside of the Star.

+1 I think it's a great she's striking out on her own (and honestly to Kelli's credit - Kelli seems to love and encourage her daughter to be herself not Kelli 2.0) All I know about Sam is her instagram, and the worst thing I can say about her is she's BFFs with Victoria and hasn't seemed to convince tell her friend that she needs to take the makeup, lashes, teeth, hair color down a notch. 

Edited by Matilda
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Matilda said:

+1 I think it's a great she's striking out on her own (and honestly to Kelli's credit - Kelli seems to love and encourage her daughter to be herself not Kelli 2.0) All I know about Sam is her instagram, and the worst thing I can say about her is she's BFFs with Victoria and hasn't seemed to convince tell her friend that she needs to take the makeup, lashes, teeth, hair color down a notch. 

A notch.  Or four.  VK is a much prettier girl without all the crap on her face.  It doesn't fix the gums and huge teeth but she's prettier than she is on TV.

• Love 5

How about Veruca on the tour of the locker room oh hi, if you’re a foot taller than everyone else why walk in the front? You’re obstructing the view rather than be considerate of the shorter ladies she cared nothing but being front and center, nothing has changed with that child bc yes that is what she is a spoiled child... #illegitmateDCC 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
53 minutes ago, DAthene said:

I am not a trained dancer, and I can see oh so many mistakes in VK’s  dancing. And just to be clear, I am not a fan. But I certainly don’t hate the young lady. I just hate that we are being forced into the narrative that she is not only THE comeback girl of the millennium, but she is also par excellence.  

THANK YOU!  It is good, but definitely not great.  Her leg seems to come down fast and heavy, caused by lack of core strength.  She seems to be the only one pulling up her skirt.  Her are positions are a bit off as well.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Donna S said:

THANK YOU!  It is good, but definitely not great.  Her leg seems to come down fast and heavy, caused by lack of core strength.  She seems to be the only one pulling up her skirt.  Her are positions are a bit off as well.

Should be "arm positions".

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, TB12 said:

How about Veruca on the tour of the locker room oh hi, if you’re a foot taller than everyone else why walk in the front? You’re obstructing the view rather than be considerate of the shorter ladies she cared nothing but being front and center, nothing has changed with that child bc yes that is what she is a spoiled child... #illegitmateDCC 

Wow.   So taller girls are required to walk in the back of any group or it’s rude?   Back to my theory that people just tend to dislike taller women who actually are outgoing and bold as opposed to quiet and reserved.  I think it’s a subconscious jealousy over the attention they get honestly.

Also from that latest dance video of them in red dresses I’m starting to doubt that VK is even really that tall?  She looks to be the same height as Madeline M and Taylor???  Are they all 5’9”?  Madeline M always seemed kind of shorter to me.l

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Donna S said:

VK has excellent extension in her arms, legs and hips and it’s on full display in this dance.  No dancer is perfect at everything, but this video showcases what she does well.

How she holds her hands is impeccable too.  Wish my daughter could get hers like that - it would provide me with so many more good pictures.  I’ve had so many what would be perfect photos ruined by a goofy hand.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 7