Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

20 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I find it interesting that they keep the girls in the same small groups for guest choreographer critique.  You have Kat, for instance, who appears elevated because the rest of her rookie small group made show group, so she skates by less noticed, while the Meredith/Lily/Madeline group gets ripped apart every time.  Seems counter-productive because that latter group just gets more and more in their heads because of it and, therefore, dances worse each time.  

I had similar thoughts watching this week’s episode. Like I wonder if Kat would actually stand out as a stronger dancer among Meredith/Lily/Madeline S group? Or would she be receiving the same critiques as them because all the weakest would be together? It’s 5am so I’m not sure if I’m wording this in a way that makes sense 🙄 I’m not 100% either way but would definitely be curious to see. 

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Tootie said:

I'm not going to say "never," but IIRC, DCC social media hasn't highlighted "Sideline Sweetheart" before...  They will post who the Game Day Girl is, but we usually find out who the SLS is from the girl's personal social media.  I find it interesting that this is the first one that they've posted.

eta: I just went back and looked through IG, fb and twitter and I didn't see anything about SLS prior to Molly.  On Ashlee's IG, she posted a video (when she was SLS) from a friend/fan that was at the game.  Also, Savannah posted a IG Story (no longer visible) about her being the SLS at a game. (I think I took a screenshot of it, I'll post it if I find it.)

Sideline Sweetheart, Game Day Girl, Abbey Bear....what next?  Participation trophies for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LOL 15
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, tteek74 said:

My favorite this year is Amanda which is weird because I didn’t like her at first

I'll sit at the "I like Amanda now" table with you! I wasn't a fan of her look (sorry, I feel like a meanie for criticizing her), but I admit I wsa way off, girl is hot.

• Love 23
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

The whole Kalyssa thing happened two seasons ago, and yet now, Kelli is concerned about TCC's who might be using the DCC as a stepping stone?? 

I think it was an issue last year.  I mean she asked Brennan...BRENNAN...if she was there for the "right reasons," and with editing, who knows who else.

22 minutes ago, Opine said:

Sideline Sweetheart, Game Day Girl, Abbey Bear....what next?  Participation trophies for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I posted a picture (prob a few pages back by now) of Heather presenting Christina with "Gem of the Game"!

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I think it was an issue last year.  I mean she asked Brennan...BRENNAN...if she was there for the "right reasons," and with editing, who knows who else.

Well, I posted a picture (prob a few pages back by now) of Heather presenting Christina with "Gem of the Game"!

I forgot about that beautiful (cardboard) trophy!

• LOL 9
14 hours ago, hathorlive said:

I've noticed Brennan a lot this year. I'll see clips of the group dancing and think "who is that blonde" and it was Brennan. So good for her!! She deserves praise.

Brennan looks AMAZING in that pic! Bridget needs a bigger top and is that Gina in pic 7? If so, its not a great pic of her and prob why she can't be point even though she's the best dancer on the team...

• Love 4
On 5/21/2019 at 1:12 AM, Pau84 said:

Okay, here is my list

1. Kristin Dodd @kdodd_10
  2. Amanda Dilks @amandadilks
  3. Kat @katpurr
  4. Kaylee Foster @kaylee_foster66
  5. Gina Campagna @ginamariecampagna
  6. Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock
  7. Katy Shaffer @katyshaffy
  8. Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon
  9. Brianna Shea @brianna_shea

I was an early adopter and I always liked Amanda!

It kind of hurt me when her tears were questioned.

Katy Shaffer and Lauren Ligon will come back next year and they are going to torch the place with their brilliance!

I don't know if Gina Campagna (Marie is always a second name in the Italian community) will come back but I hope so.

#TeamAmanda 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I love Molly, she's my fave. Funny personality, eats like a teenager, and has an adorable dog. We are pretty much twins, I'm just the overweight one 😉

As for VK in the background, LOATHING her hair. The harsh part and teasing makes it look like her head has wings. Soon they are going to flap away like The Flying Nun.

16 hours ago, ByTor said:

Bridget really is a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen...

image.png.7f7a6f1f5d6338eb6d399e4320661bdf.png

Ooo child, that body part is holding on with a hope and a prayer.

2 hours ago, Opine said:

Whitest Sneakers Award of course! (If you know the show that comes from, you are officially my new favorite person).

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, cheeseslices said:

I love Molly, she's my fave. Funny personality, eats like a teenager, and has an adorable dog. We are pretty much twins, I'm just the overweight one 😉

As for VK in the background, LOATHING her hair. The harsh part and teasing makes it look like her head has wings. Soon they are going to flap away like The Flying Nun.

Whitest Sneakers Award of course! (If you know the show that comes from, you are officially my new favorite person).

E5F1879C-856E-4B69-82CA-70B69AC53C4E.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Wow Rookie Taylor looks DCC FAT! Not real life fat bc i'd love to be fat like her but how is she not out of uniform? Why is that being allowed?

I don't think that can even be blamed on camera angle...I would definitely say she's on WW..if she's not..she will be when they see that picture.  Rachel W...I don't think she can take a bad picture and that's why they focus on her so much...I LOVE the pictures of Alanna and Brennan!  They both look amazing.  Bridget...she's so darn cute...but they really need to do something about her top...Gina...I think she was a victim of the photographer.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, evasworld123 said:

I had similar thoughts watching this week’s episode. Like I wonder if Kat would actually stand out as a stronger dancer among Meredith/Lily/Madeline S group? Or would she be receiving the same critiques as them because all the weakest would be together? It’s 5am so I’m not sure if I’m wording this in a way that makes sense 🙄 I’m not 100% either way but would definitely be curious to see. 

Yep, that’s what I’m wondering.  Is Kat being elevated because of her grouping? Is Meredith/Lily/Madeline coming off worse because of hers?  It all seems so arbitrary, like actual dance/performance talent is way down on the list of consideration with how TC is run.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cheeseslices said:

The Dundees!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

image.png.70df200808b1e6098a9718ff720ccfad.png

Seriously????? They really posted a pic of a TCC with ripped hose?? Don't tell me that couldn't have been cropped differently or photoshopped out!!! I'm guessing that's Shaina...her kick is beautiful...maybe that's why they didn't? 😛

Edited by Kayce
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, TB12 said:

Wow Rookie Taylor looks DCC FAT! Not real life fat bc i'd love to be fat like her but how is she not out of uniform? Why is that being allowed?

Can someone please post the pic?  I couldn’t find it from the link that was posted. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Omg, it’s only the 3rd game. She better get it in check or she will be this year’s one and done for sure.

It's even her face and chin ....makes me wonder if she actually does have something metabolic going on. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kayce said:

Seriously????? They really posted a pic of a TCC with ripped hose?? Don't tell me that couldn't have been cropped differently or photoshopped out!!! I'm guessing that's Shaina...her kick is beautiful...maybe that's why they didn't? 😛

Edited by OhFFS
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

def having a hard time understanding some of Kelli's comments and decisions this year, but I have to say, I don't think she was criticizing Brennan at all in that clip - her actual phrasing was complimentary, not accusatory, although her diction made it a bit confusing.  What she said was that there were some people who come in, and it's for the wrong reasons, but that she believed Brennan was there for the right reasons.  I was particularly struck by it since it was coming on the heels of possible rumors being spread about her dedication, and I took it that Kelli was aware of the rumors and was looking to reassure Brennan that she didn't believe them.  She's in your girl's corner, @ByTor 😄

• Love 7

It’s Shaina with the ripped tights.  She also had a huge run in the last episode.

(I was a Shaina when I was a dancer- my teachers even called me out in class for ripped tights.  No clue how I kept ripping them and I carried clear nail polish in my dance bag to constantly to minimize the damage.)

Her kick is beautiful- notice how she kicks with a pointed toe, straight back- she is    lifting her toes to her head rather than getting her knees/thighs as high as possible (which results in less controlled kick, and bending at the knees and waist).  She obviously wasn’t cut for kicks. You can always spot the dancers who had real Pom kickline training.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, IrishJig said:

It’s Shaina with the ripped tights.  She also had a huge run in the last episode.

(I was a Shaina when I was a dancer- my teachers even called me out in class for ripped tights.  No clue how I kept ripping them and I carried clear nail polish in my dance bag to constantly to minimize the damage.)

Her kick is beautiful- notice how she kicks with a pointed toe, straight back- she is    lifting her toes to her head rather than getting her knees/thighs as high as possible (which results in less controlled kick, and bending at the knees and waist).  She obviously wasn’t cut for kicks. You can always spot the dancers who had real Pom kickline training.

I did kickline for three years in high school and then modern dance theatre in college... and that's how we were taught to do it.  Her kicks remind me of my sister's 🙂 My sister had a natural, effortless kick that went to her nose and beyond..and unreal flexibility (think Lacey).  Me....I had to work my hiney off for every ounce of flexibility I had (think Truck Driving Taylor...NOT immature 18 yr old Taylor ).  I had pretty decent kicks but they weren't effortless..that's for darn sure.  And..no..she obviously wasn't cut for kicks...wasn't she an LSU showgirl like Tess? 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I can't get past the color.  ALL the blondes are way too light and so yellow.

The legendary ANTM "peed on snow blonde."  I hate it.

2 hours ago, Kayce said:

I think that's kinesio tape.

ETA never mind; I just saw the rip on her other leg.  Sheesh; that looks really trashy.

Edited by Omeletsmom
22 minutes ago, Omeletsmom said:

The legendary ANTM "peed on snow blonde."  I hate it.

I think that's kinesio tape.

ETA never mind; I just saw the rip on her other leg.  Sheesh; that looks really trashy.

Yeah I don’t like that blonde color much either. It’s too light.  Only reason those girls can pull it off is cause they are really young.   It significantly ages you after a certain age - heck, it may be why we think some of them look like they are 40+ sometimes.  That photo of Gina the other day was really rough - she almost looked like she was in her 50’s, and I always thought Kelli Q looked really old.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

This is three weeks ago - I think.  I am so hoping it is the angle.

Kristen looks really pretty in that bottom photo.    

Big difference between those two Taylor photos.  Not sure how it would be even possible to get that much bigger in 3 weeks.  Hmmm. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, DanceProf said:

I hope Brennen doesn't feel pressured to get a boob job like so many of the other women.  

Have you seen her butt in that calendar photo?  We're talking goals here, so I would think that she is secure in all of her natural "ass-ets":)  Boobs included.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

image.png.5791d8a9e6f9b5fcae180ad1d3b01f39.png

OMG!!! How did this happen??? Poor girl, she is the next to feel the wrath of a catty, abusive, immature director!!

1 hour ago, KatieC said:

Thank you for posting!  That is surprising. I hope she gets it under control because she is a great dancer. 

Is she pregnant? That sounds so harsh, but maybe she is the reason they took 37?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Kristen looks really pretty in that bottom photo.    

Big difference between those two Taylor photos.  Not sure how it would be even possible to get that much bigger in 3 weeks.  Hmmm. 

Ask Vicki, she did it last year.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MyFavShows said:

Yeah I don’t like that blonde color much either. It’s too light.  Only reason those girls can pull it off is cause they are really young.   It significantly ages you after a certain age - heck, it may be why we think some of them look like they are 40+ sometimes.  That photo of Gina the other day was really rough - she almost looked like she was in her 50’s, and I always thought Kelli Q looked really old.

That color shows really nice on the big screen. 

14 hours ago, Tootie said:

I'm not going to say "never," but IIRC, DCC social media hasn't highlighted "Sideline Sweetheart" before...  They will post who the Game Day Girl is, but we usually find out who the SLS is from the girl's personal social media.  I find it interesting that this is the first one that they've posted.

eta: I just went back and looked through IG, fb and twitter and I didn't see anything about SLS prior to Molly.  On Ashlee's IG, she posted a video (when she was SLS) from a friend/fan that was at the game.  Also, Savannah posted a IG Story (no longer visible) about her being the SLS at a game. (I think I took a screenshot of it, I'll post it if I find it.)

I would love to see the other girls sideline sweetheart video clips if anyone has those.... I think Cianna was one too? Maybe it's on the girls DCC twitter accounts??

Why are they just now posting one? Who's falling down on their job with DCC social media? lol 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, TB12 said:

At first I thought it was the angle, but even her chin shows the weight.  Wow. 

• Love 4